The Coffee Shop

Story Info
A lunch break turns into much much more.
1.7k words
3.74
11.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in a coffee shop, absentmindedly staring out the window, sucking on the end of a pencil with a blank sketchpad lying open in front of me. Daydreaming, not thinking about anything in particular just enjoying the calm and the peace of the day. I haven't touched my coffee in ages and you know my mind is elsewhere. You've been watching me.

You're on your lunch break no doubt. The suit gives you away, you don't belong in a place like this and the other patrons realize you must work in the tall iron and glass building two blocks up, I however am oblivious. You've seen me once before, leaning on a pole waiting for the bus. My head down, eyes down cast, you asked me for the time as you hurried past but stopped when you heard me mumble "6:30 Sir" my eyes never lifting, to meet your gaze, my voice soft. You stopped as though you picked up on something, something buried within my personality but unsure of yourself you walked on.

Now as you sit studying me from a corner across the room you are sure your instincts are right. To someone who knows what to look for my mannerisms just give it away and although it is midday, the coffee shop is crowded and this could end so badly you chance it and stand up.

You are a focused hunter, you have selected your prey and with every deliberate step across the room your eyes drink me in. You see me in snapshots in your mind. First the heels. Snap. Classic black 3 inch heels, to an untrained eye just sensible dress shoes but the skinny heel says more. You take another step and focus on my legs. Snap. I simple silver anklet on my right leg, toned caves and slightly bruised knees, this makes you smile. You continue walking. Snap. A simple black kneel length skirt, plain design but accentuated by the way it hugs my hips and waist visible even as I sit there, still oblivious to the fact that I am trapped. I simple white tank top hugs my breasts and exposes my neck. The thin straps that rest on my shoulder offer no protection and you decide that is where you will strike.

You are behind me now, and with no words and no hesitation you put your right on my shoulder, your touch is heavy and controlling and you feel my body stir, awaken from the daydream I look up at you. Snap the imagine will remain seared into your mind. Slightly parted lips, startled by your presences. Wide hazel eyes looking up at you questioningly. You lock my eyes in your controlling stare and something tells me to lower my gaze. When I do you smile and it's the sound of your dark chuckle that makes my eyes finally rise to meet yours again. You tilt your head to the chair opposite me and I nod, unable to speak in your presence. As you move to sit down the table shifts slightly and my shoulder aches with the sudden withdrawal of your touch.

You take my right hand in yours and smile at me, again my eyes drop without reason but it feels somehow wrong to look at you. My mind is screaming inside, strangers are bad, get up, leave... but my body ignores my thoughts. You watch me, enjoying my inner conflict, you can read me and you know that you will win and that I want you.

I can't fight my thoughts as I feel my legs open a little, my body is telling me to give myself over to you and I can't stop it. Your other hand skillfully slips beneath the table stroking my knee, slowing caressing higher and higher. I panic momentarily thinking someone might see but as I look around the coffee shop I realize no one is watching we are unseen. I spread my knees a little wider and push my hips further forward to the edge of my seat. Your hand now lifts my right hand and you touch your lips to the center of my palm while at the same moment your fingers between my thighs find my clit and gently stroke it. I gasp and my body jerks at your assault.

You can feel my hips grinding against your hand, your lips are warm and soft and I imagine them suckling and biting my nipple, I so want you to go further but then without warning you withdraw and I want to push myself forward to keep contact but I know I can't.

You chuckle again at my desperation as you pick up my cup and take a sip of my black coffee. You swallow and speak for the first time "UP NOW" your words are dark are sinister and dripping with authority.

Without a moment's thought I grab my belongings and follow you, following you out of the shop onto the sidewalk. My breath catches in my throat as I willingly follow you into the alley nearby. Your desire for me grows with every click of my heel as you realize I am obediently following you, a total stranger and you find yourself pondering the depths of my submission.

You turn and push me against the wall, your hand in my hair your lips searching my neck, finding the spot that makes my breasts push against your chest and my hips grind against your hips. I gasp again dropping my purse and sketch book drunk with desire. I so want u to fuck me but I'm scared the sun is high in the sky and the alleyway is not that far from the main road, I can hear the traffic and people in the distance but my hand moves to your groin and I can feel your hard cock under my hand.

I feel the expensive fabric of your suit as I rest my hand on your cock and I squeeze. I so want it, I so want u to fuck me. I unzip your pants and feel inside, finding your cock and pull it out and stroke and stroke and stroke. You love my ambition and you put your hands on my shoulders forcing me down to my knees. My skirt rises slightly as I feel my knees pushed are against the dirty, wet asphalt. Small pebbles crushed between the alley and my skin but my thoughts cease as I hear you say "SUCK"

I take your cock into my mouth and suck you in. I feel the thick heat of it on my tongue against the roof of my mouth and I swallow as much as I can greedily. Your hands are intertwined in my hair, clenching tightly, controlling my head as you fuck my mouth. I open my mouth even wider and push my head forward breathing in to open my throat and I deep throat you. You release your left hand from my head to steady yourself against the brick wall, slightly off balance by the constriction of my throat and warm mouth worshiping your cock.

I take the head of your cock and suck and lick and suck greedily and you can feel your cock getting harder and harder and I so want you to cum in my throat. I want to feel your cum gush and spurt and I want to drink your load.

But you regain your control and drag me up by my hair and turn me around to face the wall your hand on my breast squeezing, pinching my nipple hard through my thin tank tap. Your other hand slides down my stomach and draws me back.

You use your leg to kick my ankles apart several times until you feel my legs are spread wide enough for you. I feel your hand pulling up my skirt, exposing me all the while mumbling about how I'm a filthy slut who deserves to be fucked in filthy places.

I feel you behind me pressing against me, the cock that was hard and thick in my mouth is now hot and heavy between my thighs. I push back and arch my back pushing my hips onto you and your sadistic laugh echoes in my ears."You want it don't you my pet" I can't form words and I simply whimper desperately in response. I feel your cock pressed against my tight little hole and instantly you are slamming into me, enter me, thrusting and stretching and I moan loudly, lost in the feeling of your first penetration.

You feel my body tensing, my legs staking and giving way, I'm supported only by your strong arm which is wrapped tightly around my waist pulling me back onto you. Forcing your cock even deeper into me. "DON'T CUM... YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION" You accentuate every word with a thrust and I throw my head backwards, eyes closed tightly, moaning passionately.

"You are now mine" Your words swirling around my mind, sounding more like a growl than normal speech. "Your pleasure doesn't matter" Fucking harder now, thrusting deeper hitting every sweet spot as you pound my cunt. "I control you, your pain, and your pleasure. I own you" I am losing my mind with need as I feel your cock twitching, and growing even harder as it pushes into me for one last thrust your cumming inside of me, I feel you twitch and gush and spurt your cum deep in me. "CUM YOU WORTHLESS SLUT, CUM HARD FOR ME" My legs trembling, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I breathe heavy, unable to stand on my own, my body thrashing between you and the brick wall, my muscles locked in sheer ecstasy.

I am lost in my orgasm as your hand wraps cruelly around my neck. You pull out with as much force as you used to fuck me and semen trickle out my own juices mixing with it as it runs down my thighs. You lower me into a crumpled ball on the asphalt, using my cheek to wipe off any moisture on your cock, you zip up your fly and adjust your tie.

You look down at me one last time, reaching into your pocket you say "GOOD GIRL" as you toss your business card at me before turning and walking away.

The sun is still shinning high as I fix my crumpled skirt, pick up my belongings and unsteadily walk out of the alleyway. I look for you on the street but you are gone. I look down at the card and it simply says: MASTER with a number that said 123-456-7890.