The Coffee Shop

Story Info
Coffee and a whole lot more.
1.6k words
3.53
44.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, my name is Samantha, I'm 24 and... ugh... Married. Don't get me wrong I love my husband but I'm just not made for marriage. One reason that I shouldn't be married is that I am bisexual and needless to say my husband doesn't have tits and a pussy. Another reason is that I need variety in my lovers.

So let me tell you about how little ole me stays sane. I go down to the coffee shop on the corner and I pick up guys... or girls. It's not hard, I'm very pretty I stand somewhere around 5'7" tall, I weigh 115 lbs, have long red hair and dark green eyes and of course I have pretty tits, 36C. I don't think I am being stuck up, am I?

Anyway let me tell you about one of my favourite guys that I met down at that coffee shop. James, that's all I know him as, just James. It was the summer, and my husband had gone off on a trip to France for the month of July so I didn't even have to worry about getting caught. I went down to the coffee shop and ordered my usual and sat in a little booth all by myself. When he walked in I had a feeling that we would be getting together later on. He got a coffee and started looking for somewhere to sit, but by this time it had filled up and the only seat left was right across from me in my booth, so I tried to get his attention.

"Hey! Need a seat?" I called out to him; he looked over and started towards me. "Hi." I said as he got to my booth.

"Hi, thank you for the seat it's really full in here." He said, I wasn't really listening to him, I was busy checking him out, he was 6'5", probably around 220lbs, and he had short blonde hair and captivating blue eyes.

"Yeah..." I trailed off "I'm Samantha, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good, my name is James." He replied. We sat and talked and went through at least 2 more coffees. I learned that he had a girlfriend, which would make this a little tougher, but not too much. He also told me that he was a baseball player on the local minor league team. I didn't care about baseball but that was still cool.

"So James, I was wondering if you would like to come up to my apartment for some coffee, I think we've taken up a booth here for long enough." He seemed hesitant, but when he saw the look in my eye I think he changed his mind. We got up from the booth and I let him walk ahead of me so I could check out his nice ass. I caught up with him and we walked side by side to the stop light.

"So your girlfriend, does she do everything you want?" I asked him straight out.

"Umm... what..." He stammered

"You know, does she suck your cock? Let you do her in the ass?" I could tell he was getting a few ideas

"Well you know, she doesn't really like giving head... but that's alright." He told me, I could tell he wanted to see my head bobbing up and down in his lap, feeling my hot mouth wrapped around his throbbing cock, and he would soon enough. We crossed the street and got to my building, he seemed to hesitate a second before following me in the door into the elevator. When the door closed I pushed the 11 button and looked him in the eyes.

"You are one of the sexiest men I have ever seen..." I started, but trailed off. He leaned down and kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth and pushing me against the wall. I was so turned on; I could feel my pussy starting to soak my panties. The elevator stopped and so did we, we walked out of the elevator and over to my apartment were once inside we started making out again. His hands started to roam, from the back of my head to my tits, tweaking and stroking my nipples. I wanted him so badly, but I before I got anything I was going to fill the void that his girlfriend left open for me. James wanted to keep kissing me, but I wanted to kiss him somewhere else, so I pulled away and got down on my knees. Again he seemed hesitant, but I wasn't going to get this turned on and let him get away, so I worked my magic and got his pants undone and down around his ankles, he seemed nervous until I got his cock out and slowly licked it.

I should add that he was huge, around 9 inches long and I was a little worried about trying to suck him off, but once I got going there was no problem. I sucked the head of his cock while I played with his balls, I heard him moaning up above me, but I didn't pay that much attention to him I was concentrating on sucking his amazing penis, I couldn't wait to have it shoved inside me. Finally I gave him what he really wanted, I sucked as much of his big cock inside my mouth and went to work on it, my tongue was swirling and licking while I went back and forth, his hands in my hair. I heard him moan again and again but I was having a lot of fun down there. James pulled my hair a bit and I looked up at him, he told me to get up, so I did, he kissed me again, pushing me against the wall then pulling off my shirt and bra, he groaned as he saw my tits, he sucked them and nibbled on my nipples while I stroked his manhood. Finally I had enough of the preliminaries, I needed to feel him inside me, so I pushed him away softly and started walking to the bedroom.

"Follow me James, I promise you'll like what you find inside." I quickly got into my room and slipped out of my skirt and panties and lay back on my bed, my legs spread. I started slowly rubbing myself before he entered the room, also naked, he was stroking his big cock slowly and walking towards the bed, teasing me, I could tell. I'm usually fine with a little teasing, but that day, after sucking his big dick, I wanted him so badly I wasn't willing to wait. My pussy was dripping and he was just over top of me with his dick barely touching my pussy... I needed that cock, I begged him to please put it in me, I told him how much I needed it, he just laughed and slooooowly slid it up and down on my cunt, I was nearly crying for it, he was loving this. Finally when I thought he was going to shove it in me, he went down and started to eat me out, I was trying to protest but he was so good at it I was moaning within the minute. His tongue slid everywhere, then he pushed his tongue into my hot pussy and started to drink down my juices. I was so close to cumming I could feel it welling up inside me, I moaned and squirmed while he licked and fingered his way through my tunnel, suddenly he stopped and before I could look to see what he was doing he shoved his rock hard penis straight into me. It sent me over the edge; I thrashed around screaming for it as he pounded me like I've never experience before

"YES! FUCK MY PUSSY BABY! FUCK IT SO HARD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I cried. I thought for sure that at the pace he was going this was going to be quick, but it wasn't. My pussy released its vice grip from his cock and he settled back into the routine of fucking me... a little softer this time, he was also pinching my nipples which I always love. I didn't know what to do with myself other than just enjoy it, so I did.

"I want to fuck you from behind." He told me, and since I love it doggie I quickly said yes and we switched positions. James slid himself back into me while I grabbed the headboard, and after a few short thrusts I begged him

"Fuck me HARD!" I cried. James grabbed my long hair and pulled back while he began his jack hammering session in my pussy again, I was tingling all over, when his other hand squeezed my breast I came harder than before, the hardest ever probably, I screamed and cried and then passed out on the bed for a split second, but was awakened by a moan and loads and loads of hot sperm flooding my pussy, I cried out his name as he came into me and finally we collapsed together on the bed his face between my breasts, both panting and sweating, the room smelled like sex. We both fell asleep, we had been fucking for over an hour.

I didn't wake up until later in the evening, he was gone. James had left his number for me on my cell phone which he had found on the dresser. I got up and had a shower, thinking about how amazing he was and when I could call him.

I have called him a couple times and he's come over once or twice, but those times are another story...

Samantha ;)