The Coffee Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert paused and looked me straight in the eye, as he said, "Paul, I think we could have something wonderful, with or without hypnosis, that is if you want to start over. The roses were to tell you that I'm sorry and I want to start over."

I just looked at him, and tried to understand what he'd said. "Give me your hand, Bert, please." He held out his hand wordlessly. I took it in mine and closed my eyes. Unknown to Bert, I linked with his mind and scanned it. To my surprise and delight, he was telling the truth. He really believed everything he was saying. He was gay, too, but I already knew that. I felt the tears come to my eyes, and letting go of the link with Bert's mind, I started to cry. Softly at first, and then openly sobbing. I pulled his hand to my face, kissed it softly once and then pressed it against my cheek. I didn't care about the tears. It felt so good to let go of them.

"What's wrong? What did I say?" Bert asked me, puzzled and concerned.

"Nothing and everything," I choked out.

"Well, that's helpful," Bert muttered at me. He looked at me and waited for me to get hold of myself.

"Shut up and hold me," I blurted out, as I moved towards him. He came willingly and eagerly into my arms. We embraced each other and I felt a joy and wonder that cannot be accurately described. It took a while but finally I managed to stop crying and to get a hold of myself. The entire time, all Bert did was hold me, and whisper soft comforting words in my ear. I gently pulled away from him and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe my eyes. (Hey, I was not going to ruin that tuxedo of mine.) "I'm sorry," I said to Bert. "I don't normally loose control of myself like this. Thank you."

"For what?" Bert asked. "All I did was hold you."

"That was enough," I said. "You didn't run away, and you didn't become angry or annoyed with me. You just waited for me to get myself back under control, and all the while you said supportive and caring things. Few men would have done that, Bert. I know you're something special. I want you in my life. I'm sure of it now." And with that I pulled Bert's face to mine and kissed him full on the lips. I put every ounce of passion and strength in that kiss. I tried to light a fire within him like the one that had burst into flame within me. When I let him go a minute or so later he looked confused and dazed. I waited.

"You don't kid around, do you?" He asked stupidly.

"Not when I find someone as special as you are, Bert." I said to him coyly. "Don't get the wrong idea though," I cautioned him. "I don't want to have sex with you just yet. That's for later. I just want to spend time with you, and maybe have you spend the night in bed beside me, wrapped in your arms and lost in your eyes."

"And what about the hypnosis?" He asked.

"Your call," I said. "I'll be honest with you though. It turns me on to hypnotize a good looking guy like you, but we don't have to do that, if you don't want to. You decide."

"But how can you be so sure about this?" He asked me, still confused. "And why were you crying just now?"

"I trust my heart and my instincts," I said. "I know that you're not lying or trying to deceive me. As for the crying, I was just so relieved that you came back.. I've wanted to get to know you better since I first saw you on that balcony. Call it love at first sight if you like. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic at heart." I blushed. (I wanted to tell him how I knew, that I'd read his mind, but that was one secret that it was too dangerous to reveal. Ever.)

"Well, that makes two of us," Bert said to me. "Or didn't the roses give you a hint about that?" He grinned at me.

"Yeah, I kind of hoped that was the case when I saw them," I beamed at him. "You're sweet. So do you want me to hypnotize you again or not?"

"Yes, I guess I do," he said to me and smiled. "It was such a turn on last time."

"For both of us," I agreed. "But this time will be even better, believe me."

"I have no doubt of that, Paul," he smiled at me. "But how are you doing to do it this time? Should we head over to the balcony?"

"You just stay where you are," I said to him with a smile. I reached into my front pants pocket and after some fiddling brought out my gold pocket watch and chain. (What can I say? I like the 'old fashioned' induction techniques.) I held it up in front of Bert's face and started to gently swing the watch back and forth.

"You've got to be kidding," Bert said laughing, and looked over at me. "This is like something out of the movies or from TV. You don't actually think this is going to work on me do you?"

"Let's see," I said with a smile. "What harm is there in trying?" I looked directly at Bert as I spoke to him and silently send some mental commands into his mind. "Bert, the following suggestions will work quickly and easily on you. You will be unable to resist each suggestion I make, and as I speak it, the suggestion will take effect almost immediately." (Why waste any time?) Bert's eyes blinked a few times as my mental commands took root in his mind.

"None I suppose, but I have my doubts," Bert cautioned me.

"Bert," I said to him quietly. "On you this technique will be very effective, because deep down you want to go under and to feel like you did before. Already your attention is fixed and focused on the swinging watch." His eyes were tracking the watch like radar. (Do I know my subjects or what?) His gazed was fixed on the watch and the muscles in his eyes were starting to relax already. "With each swing of the watch feeling yourself becoming a bit more relaxed and a bit closer to letting go. When you feel yourself becoming relaxed and starting to let go, Bert, you just nod your head."

Bert's eyes followed the swinging watch to the exclusion of everything else. He was starting to blink frequently and nodding his head a lot. He knew what was coming, and he wanted it to happen. Badly. His mouth (that beautiful sexy mouth) hung partly open as his expression became more dull and zombie like. He was going under very quickly. "When I tell you to Bert," I instructed him. "Start counting the swings of the watch, silently to yourself. When you reach ten you will slip back down into that wonderful hypnotic trance that you experienced earlier this evening, except that you will go down twice as deep and twice as fast as before."

"Yes, Paul," he replied dully.

"Start counting, now, Bert," I said. Ten or so swings later Bert's eyes closed and his head nodded forward to his chest, as he slumped down in the sofa. He didn't fall over, but it was a near thing.

"Drifting deeper with each word that I utter and with each breath that you take Bert," I said to him. Of course I put the trigger phrase back. I wasn't going to swing a gold watch in front of Bert each time I wanted to have him return to this state. I knew there would be more hypnosis sessions with Bert.

How do you feel, Bert?"

"Good. Sexy. Turned on. Thank you." He said to me with a small smile.

"What would you like to do now and tonight?"

"Go home and jack off," he said. I was surprised and disappointed.

"You don't want to do that here, and now?" I asked him.

"Not on a first date, no," he replied. "I'm not easy. I want to wait until we know each other better before I show you any part of my body. I hope you're not upset."

"Surprised a bit, but not upset, Bert," I said to him. I was also disappointed but I wasn't going to bring that up. I was actually impressed. The man had morals and values when it came to dating, and sex and fooling around. I had to respect that, since I respected him. "How about if I leave you in hypnosis for about 30 minutes or so, and then wake you up?"

"I'd like that very much," Bert said.

I got off of the sofa and stood up. "Open your eyes and lie down on the sofa and make yourself comfortable, Bert. When you are comfortable, close your eyes and go even deeper into hypnosis."

"Yes, Paul, thank you," Bert said quietly.

And so I left him lying there on the sofa for 30 minutes of hypnosis. It was 30 minutes while my cock remained semi erect, but I enjoyed it a lot. I thought about what Bert and I might do on our next date. Bert was a good looking man, and we had the possibility of a serious relationship developing between us. I was not about to take any stupid chances with that. I'm not sure, but I think Bert's cock was at half mast as well. When the 30 minutes had passed, I woke him up. "How do you feel, Sleeping Beauty?" I asked him.

"Like a million bucks, thanks," he replied joyously. "You didn't do anything, did you? You didn't even touch me while I lay there. Why not?" He asked.

"You said this was our first date, Bert, and I did not want to push things too quickly. We'll have lots of time for that later, I'm sure." I smiled at him.

"A man after my own heart," he said as he smiled at me and stood up. "Well, I guess I have to be going now. Thanks for a wonderful time, Paul. Can I call you sometime?"

"I'd be hurt if you didn't," I said to him. "I do want to see you again, you know."

"I'm glad," he replied. Bert held out his arms to me. I walked into them and we embraced each other again. I didn't cry this time, I just hugged him firmly. Finally he pulled away and looked at me, smiling. "So what do you think we have here, Paul?" he asked me.

"The start of something wonderful, I hope," I told him.

"Me too," he said. He kissed me tenderly on my lips, and reluctantly pulled away. "But I have to be going now."

"I know. Let me walk to you to the door," I said to him. I clasped his hand in mine and lead him to the front door. It was with a full and happy heart that I bid Bert Pope good night and good bye. I closed and locked the door, and headed off to get ready for bed. It was a little late, about 1:30 in the morning, but with luck I would dream of Bert tonight. I would dream of how it would be when he finally removed that tuxedo of his for me. Maybe on our next date? Who knows? I smiled to myself. Yes, some things are worth waiting for.

THE END