The Coffee Wench

Story Info
A fun-filled evening with the barista.
3.3k words
4.38
46.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no alcohol involved. We'd only been drinking coffee. I don't know whether that makes it better or worse, but it's the truth. This time, at least, I can't blame the experience on too much wine.

It was early evening – around six o'clock – and I was just closing up shop at my little accounting firm. My wife Jenny had just stumbled in, and she was helping me turn off the lights, power down a computer or two, and otherwise make sure we were ready to lock the doors. It's not much – about 700 square feet of space – but it's got a nice storefront attached to the front office, beautiful hardwood everywhere, and quite a collection of Persian rugs, so we're happy here.

Jenny's a big help with my growing business, too. As we sort through our expansion from one employee (me) to our larger, three-man operation, I need all the help I can get; and Jenny's always ready to lend a hand.

I'm a lucky man, in more ways than one.

I'd just turned off the lights in the back office and was making my way toward the lobby when I nearly collided with my wife. Collided with her ass, really. Jenny was bent over herself scooping a bit of shredded paper off the floor. It's a perfect ass. I smiled.

She was wearing a pair of capris with an embroidered pattern on them, and they clung so tightly to her incredible curves that I wondered briefly how she'd managed to slide them on. The twin globes of her asscheeks floated before me and I couldn't resist. I slid one hand from the top of her ass down her slope to rest gently between her parted legs along the crease where her asshole meets her--

"Hold on there, Tiger." Jenny stood up abruptly and turned toward me. "What, exactly, do you think you're doing?"

"You can't dangle that thing in front of me and not expect me to grab it," I said with a smile.

"What, this?" She turned from me again and took a step to the wall, leaning into it with her hands at shoulder level, supporting her weight with her hands as she shook her ass at me.

She looked incredible, dancing against the wall before me; her long blonde hair cascading past her shoulders. Her back was arched into the wall, her ass jutting out toward me, spinning back and forth in a taunt. She turned her head toward me, catching my eye, and leaning into the wall on her forearms. Her fiery green eyes scared me with their sudden sparkle. Passion? Lust? She smiled, her summer tanned face suddenly startling against her faded blonde ringlets. God, how I love her.

I could feel the blood rush to my privates. I crossed to her, sending my arm around her waist, sliding my hand under the bottom edge of her tanktop, caressing the smooth skin of her tummy. I pushed my growing bulge into her ass as she danced against me.

"Oh, my," she smirked. "Happy to see me?"

I leaned in and brought my lips to her neck. Slowly. Gently. I wanted to tease her. To return the favor. I exhaled softly on her neck, gingerly kissing her nape and then her brought my lips to her jawline. Then her earlobe. My hand slid itself higher against the warmth of her midriff until Jenny found it beneath her tanktop and resting just below her right breast. A low moan escaped her.

And then the bell rang. Which meant someone was walking in through our front door. Which was about ten feet in front of us.

My wife and I leapt to attention exactly like we would have if we were sixteen again and Mom and Dad had just walked in on us. Guilty faces trying to play nonchalant.

"Can I help you?" I took a step toward the door before I recognized Ally. "Oh, hey Ally," I smiled.

Ally was my barista. Okay, she's not really my own personal barista, but with a Starbucks right next door to my office, we certainly know each other pretty well. She works a shift almost identical to my office hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00) and I'm a caffeine junky, so it's not uncommon for the two of us to chat four or five times a day; and I usually try to make a Starbucks run at the end of the day as I'm closing down the office, before she's had a chance to take off.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not cheating on my wife. My relationship with Ally is purely platonic, and she's well aware that I'm married; and my wife refers to Ally jokingly as "the other woman" because I make mention of her quite often in conversation; but there's nothing going on between us. Or there wasn't. Or there didn't used to be. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

"So this is the other woman..." Jenny offered with a sly smile.

"Ha!" Ally burst out. "You told me your wife thought there was something between us, but I though you were joking. I'm not really 'the other woman'," she said. "I'm Ally. Nice to meet you ... Jenny, right? Listen I was just bringing you a coffee before I hit the road."

"Oh my gosh, thanks!" I crossed to Ally and took the carafe of coffee from her as my wife giggled and apologized for her joke. I hadn't had any coffee in something like an hour, so I immediately poured some into my cup. "Anyone else?"

Jenny plopped down on the lobby couch, tossing me a "sure, why not" kinda gesture. "Ally ... Stay and have some coffee with us?" she asked.

Ally looked at Jenny and then to me, I think a little unsure of my wife. Jenny comes on strong sometimes, but she's all fun and games, really. I don't think she's ever disliked anyone; and she doesn't have a jealous bone in her body. Still, you don't know that when you're first meeting her. Jenny and I waited for Ally to respond, silently thinking the same thing.

"She doesn't bite," I offered to Ally.

"No, no – it's just..." She dropped her bag at the door and hopped into the lobby chair to the left of my wife. "Sure. Why not?"

I grabbed a couple of coffee cups from the shelf, locked the front door and took a seat to the right of my wife on the couch, pouring the ladies each a steaming mug of deliciousness. The smell was intoxicating.

"God that smells good," Jenny offered as I sat a mug before her.

"You'd think that," Ally smirked, "But after about the fifth day of coming home sweaty and reeking of coffee, the smell loses some of its magic."

"You don't smell bad, Ally" Jenny smiled. Ally laughed nervously.

"That's kind of you to say."

"It's not kind of me, Ally, it's true. Trust me. If you smelled like hell, I'd tell you so."

"She would," I offered, absent-mindedly stroking the back of my wife's neck with my free hand. I took a swig of coffee.

"I can see why Max likes you." I nearly spit my coffee across the lobby.

Ally laughed. "Can you now?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Sure, I can. A quick wit. Max respects that. Plus, you've got nice cans, you've got a beautiful face, and those green eyes – he has a thing for green eyes, too. You're a very pretty girl, Ally. Add to that the intoxicating aroma of coffee about you, and it's no wonder he's in there to see you five times a day."

I was a bit uncomfortable. I knew my wife wasn't really jealous of my barista, didn't I? And more importantly, did Ally know she was kidding? Come to think of it, she WAS kidding, wasn't she?

"Maybe I should go," Ally was trying to be polite but I could see the scrunching of her forehead, like on those days when someone's complaining about the prices or demanding to speak to a manager. She was uncomfortable. She stood up.

Jenny leaned across the table to her, taking her hand. "No, no, no. Please don't. I was just kidding. I'm sorry. Max likes you. I feel like I already know you. I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable, I was just playing."

"This is weird," Ally offered. But she sat.

I winked at her. "She doesn't bite. Really."

"Really, though," Jenny leaned in close, putting her hand on Ally's, nearly whispering to her. "Don't you ever think about fucking him?"

Ally's eyes grew wide. She looked from Jenny to me and back to Jenny again. There was no malice in Jenny's eyes. No anger. Jenny slowly ran her fingers along Ally's wrist and forearm.

"I think about fucking him," Jenny offered conspiratorially.

"Yeah, but you're his wife, Jenny. You're supposed to think about fucking him. I'm his fucking coffee wench, ok? I'm not trying to put the moves on your husband."

Jenny scooted closer to Ally, dropping her voice a bit. I could see that this was making Ally a little uncomfortable, and I was suddenly worried that it was my job to keep my wife in line – keep her from destroying my decent friendship with the "coffee wench".

"Honey," I tried—

They ignored me. It was like I wasn't there. Neither of them looked my way. Jenny and Ally were staring straight at each other and for a moment it looked almost like hypnosis. Even though I knew that Ally had to be uncomfortable, she was actually leaning in to my wife. Their faces were maybe eight inches apart.

Again, a near-whisper from Jenny: "He's kinda cute, isn't he?"

Ally nodded her head.

"So are you," Jenny offered.

"What are you trying to do?" Ally asked in a near-whisper.

"Nothing," Jenny whispered, leaning into Ally.

And then they kissed. Ally knew it was coming, parting her lips as Jenny brought them together. It was a gentle kiss, but hungry. Jenny kissed her again, with more passion, and I could see Ally open her mouth a little, inviting Jenny's pink tongue to dance along the edges of her mouth.

Jenny pulled back a bit – maybe an inch from Ally. "Can I kiss you?"

Ally nodded again.

Jenny kissed her again, hungrily; their tongues touching – Ally's hand sliding to the back of Jenny's neck. A sigh escaped from Ally as she pushed herself into Jenny, bringing her tongue to meet Jenny's upper lip.

Jenny slid herself back on the couch, pulling Ally up from her seat as she went. Jenny's head fell into my lap as Ally slid herself ontop, kissing Jenny's nose, her cheeks, her neck, her lips.

Jenny wrapped her arms around Ally, taking her butt in her hands with a squeeze. Ally's eyes got wide as she arched her back. Jenny slid a hand under Ally's t-shirt, gently rubbing the small of her back. I watched as Jenny's hands slid into Ally's skirt, beneath her still-hidden panties, kneading her naked ass. Ally was alive – covering Jenny with kisses, her tongue dancing along Jenny's neck.

Jenny's hand found its way along Ally's ass crack. I watched as Jenny's hand worked its way lower along Ally's ass, and I could tell the moment it found the edges of Ally's cunt. Ally's eyes grew wide, her back sprung into a sharp arch and she sucked in a quick, deep gulp of air.

Ally looked up at me as my wife's fingers caressed her most-sensitive places. Here eyes were wide. "Hi," she said, softly smiling at me.

I kissed her. I kissed her like I didn't realize I'd wanted to until that moment. With more passion than I had expected. I kissed her, willing her closer to me. I slid a hand to each side of her face, running my fingers through her hair as I our lips met. We kissed again, her tongue fighting its way past my lips and into my mouth between quick pants of air.

We broke our kiss as Jenny slid herself out from under us and Ally pushed herself into my lap, a knee on each side of me, our bodies pressed together. As Ally kissed me, my wife helped her out of her shirt. Ally's pussy was warm and wet – I could feel it on my abdomen, through her skirt, through my shirt. I could smell it. It was intoxicating.

As Ally's bra came off, I took a nipple in my mouth virtually instantly, my hand immediately finding its way to Ally's other naked nipple. The intoxicating combination of coffee and sweat and just a hint of pussy was too much for me. As my tongue snaked its way around her nipple, I thought I might come.

I had to get my penis out of its trap, between my stomach and my belt, it was growing more uncomfortable as it continued to grow. I kissed my way up to Ally's lips again, and then eased her to the seat beside me on the couch.

As Ally was sliding herself from my lap, Jenny brought herself to me. She'd removed her own top and pants and was standing before me in nothing but her panties – pink silk rose-printed bikinis barely covering her swollen pussy. A line of moisture darkening the tiny slit of fabric covering her most tender places. A wisp of blonde hair peeking its way across the top.

Like she could read my mind, Jenny was unfastening my pants as Ally repositioned herself. Almost at once, I felt Ally against my neck. After a kiss, she lifted my shirt over my head, taking one of my nipples in her mouth. I gave a brief "mmm" of approval as I lifted my butt, giving Jenny the clearance she needed to remove my pants and my boxers.

Immediately, Ally was on me, engulfing my dick in her warm, wet, waiting mouth. She kissed the head of my penis, licking the precum; then took the whole of my head into her mouth, moaning softly. She worked my length once or twice into and out of her mouth as I moaned my approval.

Then Ally gasped into my penis, clutching it gently with her right hand. I was less surprised than Ally to see my wife's head buried between Ally's legs, but Ally processed this new information quickly and returned her lips to my dick as Jenny ran her tongue along the length of Ally's slit.

Ally kissed the head of my penis once or twice before arching her back against my wife's talented tongue. I know from experience, it's hard to think about anything else when Jenny's lips are upon you. Ally sat on my wife's face, her own face a mask of untold pleasure, staring at me as she breathed in short, raspy breaths.

"Oh, God," she offered, stabilizing herself with a hand on my knee.

Jenny was stretched out prone along the floor, her naked body exposed for all to see. Her head was buried beneath Ally's pussy, as Ally tried to balance herself over Jenny's busy mouth. I could see Jenny's hands along Ally's lower back and ass, Jenny was giving Ally the ride of her life.

Ally's breath grew ragged and she began to pant as her orgasm approached her. She turned to me, beads of sweat forming along her brow. "Oh, fuck me," she said – not a request, more an exclamation as she allowed herself to fall forward onto Jenny's naked body, her lips against Jenny's sopping pussy.

I slid from my place on the couch as Ally began to work on Jenny's box, sliding myself behind Ally, who was resting a knee on either side of my wife's head. I watched my wife as she ran her tongue along Ally's clit, eliciting a shudder I could watch snake its way through Ally's whole body. I got on my knees, sliding myself closer to my wife.

As my aching erection made contact with my wife's forehead, she grabbed hold of me and guided me to the edge of Ally's cunt. As Jenny took Ally's clit into her mouth, I pushed myself upon her, finally filling Ally's tight little box with myself.

Ally came instantly. Just like that. She screamed and shouted and her body collapsed onto of Jenny's as her pussy contracted repeatedly against my erection. Jenny refused to relent, sucking and licking at Ally's stiff clit for more than a minute, while Ally convulsed and moaned and cried.

As her waves of pleasure began to subside, Ally slowly removed herself from Jenny, pushing herself over to the couch. "Jesus, that was incredible," she offered. "My god, I haven't come like that in ... I don't know when."

But we weren't done. Not yet. As Jenny slowly pulled her way to Ally, I followed close behind. Jenny kissed Ally's feet, then her knees, then her thighs.

"Jesus, Jenny—" Ally started.

"Shhhh." My wife offered. "Trust me."

Jenny tossed one of Ally's legs to each side of her, stretching herself into the space between them, gently blowing warm air at Ally's over-stimulated pussy and pulling Ally to her. I slipped in behind Jenny, sliding my dick into the warm space between her legs.

"Oh, God," she offered, thrusting her hips back to meet me, guiding me home. Her breath began to race almost at once, and I knew she wasn't going to last very long.

Jenny buried her face again in Ally's dripping pussy. Her tongue was inside of her, her nose pressed against Ally's still swollen clit as I pushed myself into Jenny in long, slow strokes. I knew I wasn't going to make it long myself.

Ally was by now squeezing her own nipples as my wife's talented tongue brought her almost instantly into another orgasm. Jenny slipped a finger into Ally's ass as she sucked her clit into her mouth and Ally exploded into a scream of primal pleasure like I've not heard from a woman in years.

Seeing Ally in such rapture excited me all the more, and as my dick slid into Jenny, I could feel the numbness of my approaching orgasm. Sensing this, or sensing her own approaching orgasm, Jenny pushed herself back into me, offering up a word or two of encouragement.

"Fuck me, Max. Right there." I pounded myself into her, driving my swollen erection deep into her as she thrust her hips back to meet each thrust. "Right there, right there," she moaned, arching her back and driving my length against her g-spot.

"Oh, fuck," Jenny called out as her own orgasm engulfed her. I drove into her twice more in long, fast strokes before my dick erupted, spilling myself deep into her. My eyes rolled backward and my knees grew weak as I looked up from my wife at Ally – naked blissful Ally – sitting on the couch watching us fuck.

Ally's mouth was open and her beautiful green eyes were wide as Jenny repositioned herself onto the couch at Ally's left. Jenny's head dropped onto Ally's shoulder, exhausted and content.

Ally's arm slid around Jenny's shoulder as her head turned, kissing Jenny on the forehead. Jenny looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm sorry," Ally said with a grin.

"For what?" Jenny whispered, half-concerned.

"I do want to fuck him, Jenny. I do," she said with a smirk.

"Well why didn't you say so?" Jenny tilted her head up, kissing Ally. "What's it going to take to get you ready to fuck Ally, Tiger?"

I laughed aloud as the blood began again to stream down into my already growing penis. "I'll see what I can do," I said.