The Coin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was lying slightly confused at my sudden egress, but as a slightly clouded sense of focus returned to her eyes she grabbed my cock in her right hand, flipped over on her knees, and put the head of my cock against the entrance to her ass.

"Fuck it! Now! Your slut needs it up the ass so bad. I'm gonna fucking burst if you don't do it. IneeditIneeditIneeditIneeditIneedit. FUCK ME!" She was ranting like a lunatic and, in that moment, I had never felt so aroused in all my life. I grabbed Amy's sweat soaked hips with one hand and I used the other to guide the swollen head of my cock into her ass.

"Oh fuck. It feels so warm. It's like I'm burning up...fuck." Amy twisted her head around, roughly pushed a handful of hair out of her face, and growled. "Now fuck me." She thrust her hips back pushing on my cock forcing me three inches inside of her. She let out a deep throaty moan, half pleasure, half discomfort at accommodating my swollen size. I spanked her ass once...twice...three times. She looked back at me with a firey aggression; she was so horny that anger could only build the flame between her legs. I ran my hands down her back, moving my mouth to her neck. I rested my arms over her shoulders, squeezing her breasts in my hands, pinching her nipples. I used the angle to push myself further into Amy's tight ass. The feeling was exquisite, each inch of my cock felt like it was being squeezed, Amy writhed under me, panting as she felt her body filling. I placed my lips on the nape of her neck and I let my tongue trace around a small circle of skin. She tasted like lemons and sweat—a bitter, salty mix that that made my cock twitch inside of her.

"Ooooh. Do that again." She moaned. I flexed my cock again as I bit down on her neck. We remained like that, my cock six inches in her ass, my hands squeezing her tits, my lips sucking on her neck. Then I started to pull out. Amy felt a release like never before, the intense pressure building in her stomach had released and it sent shock waves to her very core, while simultaneously leaving her feeling empty. She needed to feel full again. When my head was the only thing left in Amy's ass I started pressing in again, faster this time. Amy started moaning as I penetrated her, deeper this time.

"Faster. Fuck me faster."

I didn't need any further coaxing. I started to pump in and out of her quickly, her body started shaking as the pounding became hard, more reckless, arrhthymic. The out sphincter of her ass started squeezing me as I went in adding an extra sense of resistance to my thrusts. I started to lose myself in the pulsing, throbbing, squeezing haze of pleasure that was Amy's ass. I felt my body start to go rigid.

"That's right, fuck your filthy little whore. I want you to choke me. Wrap your hands around my neck and choke me as you fill my ass with cum!" I quickly removed my hands from her breasts and brought them around her neck, squeezing hard enough to feel the heavy, quick beats of her heart throbbing in her neck.

As the first waves of pleasure erupted from deep inside me I sent out a command with all of the force of will I could muster, a single word that conveyed all the intensity and pleasure that I wanted Amy to feel.Cum. Amy's body went instantly rigged, she went perfectly silent for a moment, and then came a low groan that quickly progressed into a single screamed word.

"YES!" She thrashed against my pulsing cock, her ass squeezing me in a rippling wave, pulling shot after shot of cum from me. Our mutual orgasm felt like it might go on forever. As I felt the last shot of cum leave me and splash the inside of Amy's ass I knew that I had complete control. That I had dominated everything that Amy was. Eventually, the pleasure faded leaving my muscles feeling hollow and stringy. I collapsed, rolling to Amy's side. My hand gently cupping her breast. Amy curled up against me her body raw and abused, her mind completely and utterly satisfied.

We passed out in each other's arms and sleeping through the first alarm...and the second...and the car alarm outside our window.

12