The Coin Pt. 04

Story Info
Ryan goes back to work...
7.2k words
4.58
85.3k
56

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ryansstory
ryansstory
192 Followers

You should wake up. Eris's voice pierced through my dream like a pin puncturing a balloon. My eyes shot I open and I expected to find myself in that stone building, the flickering of candle flames casting eerie shadows on the wall. But I awoke to a sea of eggshell white—my ceiling. Still in my room...and Amy's here.

What? Did you think that was a dream? Her voice seemed both amused and annoyed. Eris, it seemed, had a clear talent for duality of expression. You know if you're just going to lie there... The voice mused.

Can you read my mind? I asked.

Any response would be an answer. Eris said lazily. Anyway, I didn't give you power so that you could stay in bed all day. You did make me a promise. An image of me stroking a tortuously rigid cock flashed in my mind, a humiliating image of Nancy at the center of my fantasy.

That's a promise I'm happy to fulfill. I thought.

I nudged Amy. "Hey baby, you awake?" She twisted away pulling a pillow on top of her head.

"No. Not awake." Came her muffled reply. I grabbed The Coin from under my pillow, slid out of bed, jumped into a pair of jeans, threw on a shirt, and walked to Amy's side of the mattress.

"I'm thinking of going out for a while, can I bring you anything?"

"Asleep, adjective. Meaning not fucking conscious." She growled, face still obscured under the pillow. "But if you're going out bring me the coffee."

"Which coffee?"

"Yes."

"So a big coffee?"

"You have my request, now be gone." She lashed a foot out from under the covers, kicking me in the stomach.

"Ouch. Tea it is."

"I can kill you and make it look like an accident." Amy threatened matter-of-factly.

I grabbed my keys and scurried down the stairs. It was well past noon, and the hustle and bustle of down town was already well into play. I walked a block to Jenny's Mustang and took the thirty minute commute to my old office with a smile on my face.

Xiphias Consultants was a small town company with big town aspirations. It employed roughly fifty people. The company's way of making a profit was a lot like a pyramid scheme. Everyone had a monthly quota of billable hours. The quota for new employees was set exceptionally high. So high in fact that most newcomers burned out within the first two months. This worked in Xiphias's interests for three reasons: firstly, the new supply of blood meant new people with family businesses to hit up, energized new hires, or people with one strong lead that the bigger fish, like Nancy, could quickly devour and place on her billables. The second reason was that it kept prices low; if you don't meet your quota no bonus. The high turnover also meant that the company almost never had to issue raises. Luckily, I worked in IT and I was, up until recently, immune from the insanity.

This brings me back to Nancy. Nancy controlled about twenty people or two "pods" (consultants who theoretically work together). She loved to fire people. She would make a big show of getting the "Team" together and listing who had and who hadn't made quotas. Three weeks of not making quotas meant you were out. She made a public show of shaming people. "Two weeks down, one to go, kiddo!" She'd threaten in this saccharine singsongy voice. She'd fired me in a similar fashion.

"Team, say goodbye to Ry. The company is cutting tech support and unfortunately Ry was chosen to leave the island. Sad face." She announced without telling me first. It was humiliating. Now it's her turn. I smiled happily at the thought as I pulled my Mustang into my old parking spot in the company lot. I got out and made my way to the security check-in desk. A place like this needed security; wouldn't want any disgruntled employees getting to close to the management.

"Hey Jim. I'm here to grab something I left yesterday. Would you mind buzzing me through?" Jim was a pleasant enough guy, we occasionally ate lunch together. He was a retired NYC cop in his late forties. Still in great shape, he mostly kept to himself and he only really spoke up when things were about to go out of hand.

"Sure. Sign in." I quickly signed my name. "Now, don't start nothing. I like ya' but it doesn't mean I won't throw ya' out of here." He said in a gruff voice. I nodded in acquiescence and he escorted me to the elevator. I stepped in and pressed four.

Once out of the elevator I made my way quickly to Nancy's office, avoiding being seen as much as possible. Luckily, this was the busiest time of day and most everyone was diligently (or desperately) working the phones. I reached Nancy's office and walked through the door. Nancy sat behind her big oaken desk. At the sound of the door opening she looked up startled, a phone receiver held to her ear. I casually locked the door and took a seat in one of her leather receiving chairs.

"Yeah, no, I agree those yields are important. Listen, I'm gonna have to call you back something just came up with the Team. Yeah, of course. Bye." She carefully hung the phone up. "Ryan. What the fuck are you doing here?" I fingered The Coin in my pocket for a moment before responding.

"Nancy, here's what's going to happen, until I say otherwise you're going to be my puppet. You'll speak when I tell you to speak, move when I tell you to move. But you can keep your thoughts. Deal?" Silence. "You can answer direct questions."

"Fuck that." She spat, body frozen in a looming position.

"Mmm. Can't have that. Now Nancy honestly and politely answer me this: can anyone hear us outside of your office?"

"No sir. I had it sound proofed last year. I couldn't deal with the talking." She looked surprised that she had answered that way. I stood up from the chair and walked behind the desk to get a closer look at my new toy. Nancy was average height. Her hair, as always, was tied back into a bun. Her black suit hid most of the contours of her body, but it hinted at a shapely chest and beautifully long legs.

"Nancy. Do a striptease for me. Feel free to talk while you strip." I led her by the hand to the center of the room. Her hands immediately went to work unbuttoning the jacket, her hips undulating to an unheard rhythm.

"How the fuck are you doing this to me?" She said with more than a little panic in her voice. She threw her jacket carelessly to the side. Her hands started exploring the contours of her body of their own free will—groping at her chest, sliding between her crotch, running through her hair. When I saw her slip a hand under her bra I sent a command through The Coin Your nipples and clit are more sensitive than they've ever been. Nancy had been about to ask her question a second time, but her right hand had started pinching herthe nipple. "Ohhhh...holy shit." She gasped. Her eyes had started to close but they popped open when she realized what she had said. I remained lounging on the chair watching the show slowly unfold.

She suddenly spun around, bent at the waist, and slapped her ass. Shrieking a little at the unexpected sting. Her head turned to look back at me as she swayed her hips back and forth, her left hand working the zipper on the back of her skirt. Her right hand, meanwhile, worked the clip holding her bun in place. A resounding thwack filled the room as she slapped her ass again followed shortly thereafter by a cascade of jet black hair falling in waves over her petrified eyes. With her hair down, her jacket off, and her ass on display Nancy looked stunning.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, her voice breaking slightly. Her hands went to the side of her skirt and she slowly slid the garment down revealing a pair of black stockings covering white lace panties.

"Less questions, more stripping." I replied. I sent a little spike of arousal at her through The Coin.

The pace of her stripping increased, a flush spread across her pale skin, and her breathing grew ragged. She crossed her arms over her chest hooking the fingers of her hands under the hem of her blouse. Nancy's hips gyrated in a slow motion her ass moving a slow circle as she slowly raised the satin shirt up her back. Each inch of fabric she pulled revealed an inch of toned muscle—back and sides.

"Show me the front." I growled, my own arousal fighting to break my control. It took every fiber of self-restraint that I had to keep myself from bending her over her desk and fucking her till she cried. Not yet, I thought.

Nancy continued to gyrate, but the motions now propelled her in a slow circular motion, spinning her in place. The blouse was covering her face now and she had fully uncovered a white lace bra, matching her panties. She threw the shirt to the side and slowly walked towards me, one hand covering her crotch while the other gently played with her nipple. Her face was a mixture of horror, lust, and pleasure. Nancy stopped six inches from where I lounged on the couch and spun into a squat. She placed her hands on the ground, spread her legs, and gradually rose her ass until her legs were fully stretched. Her white panties and black stockings had become discolored with her arousal and the room filled with the smell of her sex. As she stood up she slid her hands up her thighs, around her ass, and down to the center of her crotch. Nancy let out a sharp gasp and a shiver as her hands rubbed past her clit. Then each hand took a firm grip on the center of the stockings and pulled. The thin sound of elastic ripping played like music in my ears. She spent the next thirty seconds working diligently to tear the material up the center, giving her access to her panties without having to remove her stockings or her high heels.

"Please...make it stop." Nancy whispered.

"Finish." I said simply.

She spun around one more time, her hair swirling in front of her face. She dragged her hands up the sides of her stomach, to her rips, to her breasts, cupping them both and squeezing (and forcing a pleasing moan out of Nancy's mouth). Slowly her hands worked their way back to the clasp of her bra and with one quick flick of her wrist the lace barricade fell away. Two perfectly proportioned B-cup breasts remained in their place, red nipples swollen and erect. With her bra gone the deep rise and fall of her chest was even more apparent. The strip finished without much grace— as her hands hooked around the waistband of her underwear and she yanked them down quickly and forcefully, bypassing the shredded remains of her pantyhose. Nancy was shaved clean, her clit was swollen and glistening, the lips of her pussy were a deep pink, and the slick signs of her arousal were evident on her thighs.

"Go to your desk and bend over for inspection." I said sternly. My mind sending her an image of her hands on the desk, arms extended, legs spread through The Coin. She hustled over to her desk and quickly assumed the position.

"Just tell me why. Ryan, please."

"Let's answer your question with another question. Do you enjoy firing people? Before you answer let's set some rules. If you answer 'yes' to my questions your arousal will double, if you answer 'no' you'll have the biggest orgasm of your life and leave a huge puddle on the floor. We'll keep playing until you either cum or you beg me to fuck you. Deal? Now remember, answer honestly." I chided, my right hand slapping her ass creating a reverberating thwack.

Nancy bit her lip, trying to hold in the answer on her tongue. "Yes." Thwack, I slapped her ass again, harder this time. A brief pause ensued, followed by a low primal groan. Well, maybe this won't take as long as I thought.

"Did you have a choice about whether or not to fire me?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Yes...ooooh god...fuck." Thwack. Her breathing now came in quick, shallow, and yet still ragged gasps. Her fingernails dug into the polished oak of her desk. I casually lowered myself into the chair behind the desk, I tried to look her in the eye but a veil of sweaty hair shaded her eyes from view.

"Explain."

"It was either fire someone or...or...oh fuck...please...fuck...Ugh. Or reduce my raise by ten percent." Her fingers were reflexively curling and uncurling and her legs started shifting back and forth trying to rub her clit enough to find some release. Better put a stop to that.

"No moving. Bad girl." I opened a few of her desk drawers until I found a twenty-four inch steel ruler with the words Coltrane Engineering printed in big block letters—a remnant of our contract with Coltrane Engineering, an engineering firm later found out to be guilty of using substandard materials to build schools and government buildings. Not fair to judge on guilt by association, but...

I stood up and leaned over the desk, ruler in hand, positioning my crotch directly in front of Nancy's face. I sighed slightly as Nancy's hot breath caressed my cock through my pants. I stroked the side of her head for a moment and I could feel her body shivering, hungry for release. My cock twitched slightly as I smacked the ruler down on her left ass check. Thwack.

"Uhhhhh..." The moan vibrated through the front of my pants in a not unpleasing manner. I smacked her ass a few more times with the ruler, until each cheek was a burning red. I sat back down and tilted my head in consideration. On her big desk calendar I noticed the name "Stockdale" circled with a bright red marker followed by a phone number and the words "One o'clock—IMPORTANT!!" All caps and two exclamation marks huh? I checked Nancy's office clock—12:57. We can't have her missing that call. I figured all she would need was one more little push to become my drooling fucktoy.

"Have you replaced my position with someone new?"

"Y...Y...Yesssssss..." Nancy hissed. There it is. Nancy was ready.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Nancy tried to speak, but all that would come out was a primal grunt. I stood up and walked behind her, undoing my belt. I let my pants fall to floor as I stepped up behind her, my hands on her hips.

"I'll fuck you on one condition. You have to conduct your conference call with Mr. Stockdale."

"Anyth...Anything. Please." She sobbed. "I need it. I need it so badly. My body feels like it's going to bur...bur...burn up." I pressed the speaker phone button and quickly dialed the number she had written down. As the phone rang I pulled down my briefs and positioned the head of my cock against her slick slit. Her whole body was trembling anticipation, but I had to wait for the...

"Hello, Ms. O'Donnell?" I rammed my cock, all seven and a half inches, inside of Nancy in one deep, hard, merciless thrust. Nancy's head whipped back and a loud, throaty, "FUCK!" filled the room.

"Nancy? Are you ok? What the hell was that?" The voice of Mr. Stockdale asked, seeming concerned. I rammed into her again. And again. And again.

"Do your best to answer him." I whispered breathily in her ear.

"So...sorRY! Miss...Mister Stockdale. I...ohhhhh...god...ohhh. I stubbed my t-t-t-t-toe." Though she was doing an admirable job considering I had started playing with her clit—pinching it, rubbing it in slow circles, stroking it—the pitch of her voice fluctuated throughout the ten words she'd spoken undercutting her performance somewhat.

"Oh. Ha." The voice chuckled nervously. "I thought you'd been stabbed or something. You sounded like you were dying." Nancy tried to laugh back but the sound came out as a shrill yelp as my fingers closed around her nipple.

"Remember," I whispered, "You'll get fired if you don't land this account." The face of pure bliss that had been plastered over her face slumped slightly and she tried to reassemble some of her usual steely composure.

"Yessss, ssssir." She hissed as moved my finger from her clit to the puckered ring of her asshole. My thrusts had slowed slightly, giving her the opportunity to continue the phone call long enough for this to be fun. "I'm...ohhhhhhhhh...so sorry." The elongated 'oh' followed the easy insertion of middle finger to the first knuckle. Wow. She's a fan of anal. I thought as I began to massage the vaginal facing wall of her rectum. "I'm...feeling a little undertheweather *gasp*," (pushing in to the second knuckle) "but your business means tooooooo much to me."

"I appreciate the dedication. I was hoping we might discuss some of the finer points of the contract?" The disembodied voice asked casually.

I casually switched from playing with her right nipple to her left, and I shifted the hair away from her left ear. I let my tongue slide along the rim of her ear, biting down as I reached her earlobe.

"Which..." under her breath she muttered a quick 'ohfuckdon'tstop' before continuing. "...points would you like...to...to...to..." She gasped, tensing up, her body going completely rigid. I quickly sent a mental command through The Coin You can't find release. "...Cover?" The word came out as a frustrated sigh.

"Well subsection three of the contract, dealing with remuneration to Xiphias for the afterwork dealing with our ad campaign. It calls for 30% of the ad budget on top of your normal rate for billable hours." I removed my hands from teasing her and I let them caress their way down to her hips, my fingernails scratching her skin as they went. As she started to answer I grabbed the sides of her hips roughly and started to pound into her. The smack of flesh on flesh filled our ears and I could feel the head of my cock rake over Nancy's engorged g-spot faster, and faster, and faster. The desk, the phone, the pencils and pens started to shake and Nancy had to bite down on her lip to keep from screaming.

"Nance, are you guys doing some construction work over there? I could swear I hear some hammering." Nancy opened her mouth to respond and I smacked her ass as hard as I could.

"OH GOD YES!" Her eyes shot open, startled by what had erupted from her mouth. "So..." another thwack. "...sorry sir. I...I'm having a Renoir hung. I'm...I mean it's being hammered in right now." She bit her lip again as my free hand return to rubbing her clit in small, fast circles.

"Why don't you explain your concerns to me, Mr. Stockdale." As the voice began describing his concerns with receivables and board oversight I tapped the mute button on the phone.

"When you cum, you're going to describe everything that's happening to you. Your position, what you're feeling, what you're doing. Everything. And you're not going to stop talking until he either hangs up or you finish cumming. Do you understand?"

"You're an evil fucking bastard. That's what I understand."

"Answer the question."

"Yes." As she finished saying the word her vaginal muscles tensed tightly—the command for her arousal to double was still in effect.

"Nance, I think I can sell my board on either a discounted rate on the billables or 15% of ads. What do you think?" I quickly unmuted the phone and started pumping into her with deep, slow thrusts, building myself to orgasm.

"Tom, I think...I think...I think...I can sell 25% to the partners." She moaned under her breath as my pistoning picked up in pace. "But I'm going to need your ass. A-assurances on the billables being unchanged."

I started ramming into her, my balls churning for release. Frantically, I sent a single thought through The Coin, Squirt.

"OH HOLY FUCK." Nancy's vagina clamp down around me, a wall of pressure building behind my cock.

"Nancy, what the fuck is going on over there?" As I pulled out for one last thrust before I burst inside of her the well of pressure building behind her g-spot was released explosively. Her cunt started to gush and a spray of glistening cum fell to floor underneath her.

"OHMYGOD I'M CUMMING...I'M FUCKING SQUIRTING" I felt the first spray of cum erupt from my cock as she howled the word 'squirting.' "I'VE GOT A HUGE DICK IN ME. I'M GETTING FUCKED OVER MY DESK...OH FUCK, HE'S FILLING ME WITH CUM...OH GOD YES!" The sound of a dial tone could be heard as Nancy's body collapsed on the table, the muscles of her legs twitching gently as she sank into a puddle of her pleasure and mine.

ryansstory
ryansstory
192 Followers