The Coin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good day Nancy." I said with a pleasant smile on my face. As an afterthought I sent, If anyone asks, tell them the truth, tell them you begged me to fuck you. I put my briefs and pants back on and strolled out of the office with a big smile on my face. I waved 'thanks' to Jim on my way out and made a mad dash to my car. As I opened the door my phone started ringing...Amy had apparently gotten tired of waiting for her coffee.

"Hey babe." I cooed sweetly.

"You know...When I asked for 'the coffee' I didn't think you'd be so obedient that you'd actually go from coffee place to coffee place buying it all up."

"Yeah...I got delayed."

"I'm sure you did, carrying that would be heavy. You better have a grandé hazelnut from Caffeé in that epic haul or else I'm going to be pissed that I've been sitting here in bed, with a sore, pussy, neck, ass...sore everything waiting for my fucking coffee. Dear."

"Sweetie, I'm sorry. I'm at work. I got laid off yesterday. I came back to collect my stuff. That's why I went out this morning. I'm sorry, I know I should've told you. I should be back in an hour or so."

"Oh my god...It's ok baby. Take your time. I'm gonna go hop in the bath and rest my sore...well you know the rest." There was a brief pause, followed by and emphatic, "Oh. I was serious about that coffee. If you don't bring it I will kill you and make it look like a stroke. Job or no job."

Another day, another threat. I smiled to myself as I pocketed my phone.

I jumped into the Mustang, turned the key, and listened to the engine purr. I let my head lull back feeling an exhaustion I hadn't known had been weighing on me. Losing my job was finally catching up to me—I'm not sure why that mattered exactly, I hated that job. But it felt like was losing a connection to the person I'd been. The last forty-eight hours had been incredibly fun, and yet there was a dark feeling gnawing at the edges of my mind. If you don't move eventually, Amy might actually kill you, I thought as I threw the engine to gear, pulled out of the parking lot, and sped towards downtown.

Caffeé was a popular and trendy café (as the name implied) that served the late-twenty-something business professionals. The coffee was vastly overpriced, gourmet, slow brewed, fair trade, organic, and, unfortunately, delicious. Given the time of day it was largely deserted, Caffeé's preferred clientele was either off saving lives at the hospital or robbing them blind at the bank. The sole customer was a wiry college student. He had a mop of thick brown hair, a pair of thick black glasses covering grey eyes, and a nervous expression on his face. Though he feigned doing work on his laptop, the kid kept sending furtive glances at the young woman running the counter. Wheels started turning in my head as I approached the register. The girl behind the counter, a black name tag marking her as 'Lauren,' set down her phone forlornly as I drummed my hands on the counter in mock contemplation.

"Hi there, what can I get you today?" Lauren asked dully. I pretended to study the small specials board on the counter, though I actually used the pause to study Lauren's body. She was petite, about 5'4 with a curvy, soft body. She wasn't fat, quite the opposite, but she had none of the hard lines that came with years of strenuous exercise. Lauren's C-cup bust, round ass, and curvy hips were the product of good nutrition, an okay diet, and a largely sedentary life style. She wore her straight blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail, brown eyes behind a hipsterish pair of glasses riding her button nose.

"Yeah. You know, I'll take two grandé hazelnut coffees. And throw in a biscotti." Lauren moved from her slumped posture and lazily went about twisting the knobs on the "Giant Brass Monstrosity" (as Amy called it)—the ancient coffee maker that was both a wildly fascinating relic and the secret to their excellent coffee. Now, there's a girl who hates her job as much as I hated mine. Computer Boy was still clacking away on his laptop, his eyes occasionally lingering on Lauren's ass as she climbed the step ladder needed to reach the fresh biscotti. I thought his eyes would pop out of his head when Lauren had to jump to reach biscotti jar—every part of that soft, supple body bounced mesmerizingly as she landed, container of biscotti in hand.

Lauren grabbed a biscotti with a piece of wax paper and practically threw it into a brown paper bag. She brought the bag and two cups of aromatic hazelnut coffee to the counter.

"Will that be all?"

"Yep. Keep the change." I threw fifteen dollars on the marble counter top (the two coffees cost five dollars each, the biscotti three dollars. Expensive right?) and took a seat at a nearby table, feigning interest in a well read newspaper. I slipped a hand into my pocket and fingered The Coin and sent a command to Lauren, You won't notice that I'm here for the next hour. Lauren's dower expression didn't change much, she was still hunched over scrolling through her phone. I looked at Computer Boy. CB for short, I chuckled internally. I took The Coin out of my pocket and started rubbing the face with the All Seeing Eye. I had never tried to send a command at man before and I was a little hesitant to try. I didn't want to find any flaws in this life altering token—though, admittedly, the power to control women was hard to perceive as flawed whatever the other limitations.

I focused on CB and sent the same command to him that I had sent to Lauren. I felt...resistance. It's hard to explain exactly, it's almost as if I had to force a door that had swollen in its frame. But the command went through, CB put a hand to his head and massaged his temples as though he felt the beginnings of a headache. I pulled the top off my coffee, dipped my biscotti, and bit into it with a satisfying crunch. Neither patron took notice of me.

Excellent.

I spun The Coin on the table and decided to help Lauren and CB have a little fun at Caffeé.

All right, I thought, Eye I start with Lauren, amber waves of grain I start with CB. I slapped my palm down on the table, slamming The Coin flat against the lacquered wood. The Eyes have it.

I looked at Lauren and sent my first command: Your body feels tight, you need to stretch out. Lauren's expression changed suddenly—she stood up straight, she rolled her shoulders, stretched her legs, rubbed fingers into her neck muscles, knuckled the small of her back, and bent her back against the counter top.

It's not working, I sent.

Lauren's expression changed from annoyed to frustrated, her body had never betrayed her this way before, and she still had hours left on her shift. I watched her reach into her purse and pull out a small bottle of aspirin. I pushed a thought through her, quickly quashing the idea that medication would help—Aspirin won't fix this. Lauren looked at the bottle for a moment as though considering, finally shaking her head and setting it down. She began to pace back and forth behind the counter, muttering quietly to herself about needing a break. Lauren was beginning to look frantic, the soreness was everywhere, but it was mostly centered in the back of her neck. She needed relief.

"Fuck. It's never been this bad before. Fuck, fuck, fuck." The last word came out in a hushed growl. I sent one image through The Coin, an image of CB rubbing her shoulders, a little seed that I hoped would take root.

She paced back and forth a few more times, occasionally looking at CB. Every time she looked up at him she stare, her lips moving slightly as if figuring out how to ask, then she would shake her head and resume pacing and awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. CB, as it happened had taken renewed interest in Lauren as she had begun her quick march back and forth behind the counter. Eventually, they caught one another's eyes. Lauren stopped mid pace and deliberately strolled over to CB's table bringing a pitcher of water to refill his empty glass.

"Hey Sam," she began timidly, filling his glass slowly to give her more time to stammer out her request, "I'm sorry to bother you but my neck is absolutely killing me. I know this is awkward but would you mind giving me a massage? You look like you have strong hands and I've got five hours left on shift." His hands didn't look particularly strong, but I couldn't fault Lauren her technique.

Sam looked stunned. The object of his lust was asking him to touch her. His eyes darted back and forth as if a group of people were going to jump out and yell 'GOTCHA' if he acquiesced.

"I can do you after you do me." Lauren added, a hint of desperation in her voice. "I give really, really good massages...Please, I'm dying here. I'm begging you." Despite her desperation and flirtation Sam seemed like he was going to say 'no'.

"Seriously? Seriously Sam? What the fuck, man? I'm trying to help you out." I yelled at the oblivious college student. "I couldn't set this up any easier."

"Um...I don't know..." I sent an image of Lauren's breasts rubbing against his back as she worked his neck, her breath hot on his neck. Sam's eyes bulged in their sockets and he stopped midsentence swallowing hard. "I...I'm not very good...but I can try?"

"Oh god! Thank you!" Lauren pulled out an adjacent chair, spun it around, straddled it, and moved her pony tail to the front of neck. Sam tentatively reached out hands to Lauren's bare skin, and he started awkwardly kneading the taught, bunched muscles at the base of her neck.

God he needs help, I thought. I sent a command to Lauren, His touch feels good, it causes the tension to melt away and it arouses you.

"Oooooooh. That feels so good...so good." Lauren moaned, her body sagging as his fingers washed away the tension from her body.

You want it lower.

Lauren shifted in the chair, trying to move Sam's hands down her back without asking. "Sam, would you mind going down my back a bit? You've been doing a great job on my neck." Sam looked like he was in heaven, he could feel the heat from Lauren's skin, he could smell her hair, and he looked like he was working very hard to hide a tenting in his pants. He moved his hands gingerly down her back, knuckling knots of muscle on either side of her spine.

The real pain is behind your bra strap.

"Lower...a little lower...a little...ohhhh yeahh." Sam swallowed again, his fingers were directly over the snap to Lauren's bra. Pressing through the material was giving him a little trouble, and Lauren seemed to be getting both frustrated and horny. "Ok. I'm just going to take my top off. That way you can reach under my bra, that's where all this tension is coming from."

"W...what?" Sam stuttered.

"Come on, Sam. Don't be embarrassed it's like being at the beach. Maybe you should take your pants off...fair play and all that." She winked playfully, her arousal making her bold. She reached her hands under the waist band of her pants, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and pulled it up over her head in one fluid motion. Lauren's breasts bounced in a white tiger print bra, her ponytail swished back and forth in front of Sam's eyes. "Come on, Sam. I'm starting to feel a lot better. Once you're done making me feel good it'll be my chance to make you feel good." She said breathily.

Sam's hands shook as they slid under the strap of her bra, and he could no longer hide the large bulge in his pants. He stroked the area underneath the clasp slowly, using the slight sheen of sweat there as a lubricant for long, hard pressure pulls. Lauren sighed contentedly as the last dregs of discomfort ebbed from her back.

I stroked The Coin as I sent Lauren another 'suggestion', It feels good, but it would feel so much better without a bra wouldn't it?

Without pretense Lauren reached around to unclasp her bra. In the process of doing so, however, she knocked the pitcher of ice water off the table and into Sam's lap. Sam gasped and shot up as the frigid water splashed and soaked his crotch.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Lauren grabbed a handful of napkins and quickly started patting down Sam's crotch. Sam looked mortified.

I watched with fascination as she moved her hand over his obvious erection, sending a quick command, It's the most perfect cock you've ever felt. You want it.

It took Lauren a moment to realize, but when it dawned on her that she was patting down Sam's rigid member a little smile tugged at the corner of her lips. The Coin had worked its magic and Lauren's little smile evolved into a voracious smirk.

"Here, sit back down." Lauren motioned him back into his seat, she sunk to her knees heedless of the puddle of water soaking her black denim jeans. She gave a halfhearted effort of patting the obvious erection with some napkins. Eventually, she gasped, "Oh my god! You must be freezing. I have to warm you up." She put her lips against the zipper to his pants and exhaled directly over the head of Sam's cock.

"Uggghhhh." Sam moaned loudly. He looked confused, surprised, uncomfortable, but most of all he looked horny.

Lauren exhaled several more times before looking up into Sam's eyes with mock dismay. "It's not working is it?" She snaked her hands to his belt and began quickly undoing the buckle. "We need to get you...out of...these wet things." She grunted with the exertion of pulling the belt free of its loops. Once out of the way her fingers deftly unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. Her right hand reached into Sam's boxers and pulled out his rigid and strangely cold member. "Nope. This won't do. This should be someplace warm."

She wasn't shy about sucking Sam's cock. She took the length of him into her throat on her first thrust. Sam moaned a disbelieving sigh, words failing him as Lauren's blonde head started to bob up and down. She reached behind her back and completed the task that she had originally set out to do. Lauren's bra fell into her lap displaying her perfectly tanned tits, with hard, dark nipples, and two small puckered areolas. She grabbed Sam's right hand and placed it on her tit.

I figured that this was an opportune moment to lock the door and flip the closed sign. Where's a 'Do Not Disturb' sign when you need one?

The wet unch unch of Sam's cock hitting the back of Lauren's echoed through the deserted café. Sam, sure that this was no longer a joke, began playing with Lauren's tits—pinching her nipples, twisting them, squeezing her breasts, tracing small circles around her nipples. Lauren shivered visibly, and thrust her chest against his hands urging Sam to play with her body further. The Coin's command was still in effect and Sam's touch was beginning to rob Lauren of her rhythmic control of his cock. Emboldened by Lauren's directness Sam suddenly stood up, his cock springing out of her mouth, sending little droplets of saliva flying at Lauren's face. He bent down, slung Lauren over his back, and carried her to the counter. Lauren grunted as she landed ass first on the counter, but no sooner had she landed then Sam began working on removing her pants. Lauren's body was now slick with sweat and the two had to work together to pull down her pants and panties. Lauren had a manicured blonde landing strip above her inflamed clit and dripping wet pussy.

Once fully exposed Sam knelt down, positioning his mouth directly on top of Lauren's clit, he placed a hand on her stomach and applied upward pressure pulling the hood of her clit back, exposing more of the sensitive bundle of nerves. Lauren's breathing was little more than a pant, her hands groped and molested her tits, savagely rubbing, squeezing, and pinching them as Sam began his oral assault on her pussy.

The sounds of wet sucking coming from between Lauren's legs played harmony to her loud moans.

"Oh yes, Sam. Mmmm...just...mmm...ju...OH GOD...YES! JUST LIKE THAT!" Lauren's hand tangled in Sam's hair, pushing him down, keeping his mouth and tongue fixed on her clit. He had inserted two fingers into her pussy and he was now sliding his fingers in and out of her in rhythm with his swirling tongue.

Watching my two puppets dance had gotten me exceedingly hard, I decided to unzip my pants and let my swollen cock free of its painful shackles.

"ooohimgonnacum..." Lauren let out in a hushed whisper. Her left hand clung to the edge of the desk, her abdominal muscles curling tight, her hand a vice in Sam's hair keeping him pinned against her pussy. "Ohholyfuck...fuckfuckfuckfuck...dontyoudarefuckingstopyoufucker..." Lauren's words ran together as Sam's probing tongue and unrelenting fingers brought her to a crushing orgasm. "Nononono...if you don't stop...imgonna...imgonna...cum again..." The last phrase came out as little more than a sigh, her body tensing again for its second orgasm. "Shitshitshit...move your fingers I'm gonna squirt. MOVE YOUR FUCKING FINGERS!"

Sam quickly retracted his fingers and the wall keeping Lauren's orgasmic fluids in broke down. A steam of fluid gushed out of Lauren's slit and onto the counter, pooling around her ass.

"Inside me. NOW!" She commanded. Sam needed little provocation. He stood up, slid his arms under each of her thighs, and pulled her ass off the counter. He pushed his cock into position and then slowly slid into her. Lauren let out a hissing 'yessssss', her hands gripping the counter top so that she could start pushing back onto him. Sam moved slowly, savoring each millimeter of penetration into Lauren's body. He was in heaven. He was ready to make love to this beautiful woman.

But Lauren doesn't want a gentlemen, I thought, my hand slowly stroking my cock. I touched The Coin and sent a command to Sam, Fuck her like you hate her.

Sam's gaze darkened and his soft insertion, turned into a rough thrust. The remaining four inches of his six inch cock rammed into her, his balls smacking against her bouncing ass.

"Take that you fucking bitch." He growled as he started to pump into her, his ass flexing as he fucked Lauren.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...talk dirty to me you fucker. Fuck me...like the slut...I am..." Lauren's expression darkened to a shade similar to Sam's. She propped herself up on her arms, using the counter to balance her back thrusts against him. Their fucking looked like a balancing act, but both were managing. The slap, I didn't see coming. Sam let Lauren's right leg fall to the ground and used his newly free hand to slap Lauren hard in the face. Her head turned almost forty-five degrees to the right, a spray of blond hair spinning with her. She looked at Sam with pure hatred in her eyes.

"Oh...That's it." She pushed off the table hard enough to force him stumbling to the ground, Lauren still on top of him. He fell hard on his ass, causing his penis to ram deep inside of Lauren. "FUCK ME!" She screamed, pinning Sam's arms to the ground she began to ride him feverishly. The little café filled with the essence of lust—the rhythmic slapping of flesh on flesh, the musty smell of sex and sweat, and the screams and moans of two people fucking like animals.

Sam had managed to gain control again, flipping Lauren over on her back. They were now fucking on the pile of clothes that Lauren had discarded during her massage. Sam had put Lauren's legs in the air and his spastic pumping revealed he was reaching the edge. Sam's mouth moved to Lauren's and they enjoyed a rough biting, sucking, licking kiss as Sam's hips flexed one last time, his cock spurting inside of her. The couple lay like that for some time, Sam collapsed on top of Lauren, both breathing heavily.

I watched for a few moments more before sending my next command, my hand had stopped at the head of my cock where a small pool of precum had formed. Lauren, come here and clean my cock.