The Coin v2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's concentration slipped and the wolf forced his hand. He slammed into her, growling with his need and she howled in pain, feet and hands scrabbling at the floor as his knot completely spread her wet, black-lipped cunt wide open. Her pussy surrounded his knot, greedily sucking it in and settling around him until he could barely pull it out. David snapped back and tried to apologize but stopped when he felt Kelly pushing hard back against him. When he tried to pull out so he could push back in, he found he couldn't.

He was knotted inside of his mate.

Kelly whined, her tone begging for more as she wriggled her furry ass at him. David shifted position above her and then timed his movement, slamming into her with small movements as she pushed back. His knot stretched her opening over and over again as he pulled slightly back. All six of Kelly's black nipples rubbed against the carpet until she picked herself up to her hands, pushing back even harder against David now, tail rubbing against the side of his still-human chest.

David paused, ignoring Kelly's inquisitive whine. He went to his knees and then settled back to grip her waist. He pulled out as much as he could and watched as the Kelly's pussy bulged out. He wished he had more time to watch what he was doing. Often, he loved to watch his dick work in and out of a woman - it was nearly a kink of his to watch. He loved seeing the lady's pussy lips suck at his dick, opening for him as they fucked. This was even more erotic to him. He couldn't feel his knot nearly as well as the rest of his dick but watching it open her was incredibly hot. Kelly pushed back and David's claws cut into her before he could control them. He growled and pulled back, matching her rhythm once again. Hard. Faster. Digging claws into her flesh and ignoring what it was doing. Becoming lost in it as he felt the pressure building. Wrinkles forming around the nose of his slightly longer face as he contorted into a mask of furious concentration.

Kelly's breathing became erratic. David held her waist and used all of his new muscles to pound in and out of her as hard as he could. The knot nearly slipped out several times as Kelly fell to the ground, unable to hold herself up from the onslaught. Her breath left her and the world went white from the firestorm in her belly as her orgasm rolled through her pussy, storming through her body and to the tips of her ears and toes. She couldn't breathe or scream or howl as every nerve in her body lit up. She tensed and then barely relaxed before tensing again. She wanted to beg David to stop. Beg him to fuck her harder. Plead with him to pull out because it was too much. He wouldn't. He didn't. David's breathing was ragged, growling, slamming into her now. Her wetness making sloppy sucking noises as he fucked her.

Finally, David stopped, jerking to a halt. The wolf pushed him in as deep as he could go and David felt Kelly's cervix against the tip of his cock. Kelly felt David's dick swell to nearly twice its size. She screamed now as another orgasm, stronger than the last crashed through her - every ridge and bump and fold inside her tight cunt felt him swell and then the hot jet of his cum slammed into her cervix, filling every small space and then spurting out through the small gaps of her pussy. And again. And again as David came inside of her. The smell of his cum made her delirious. The smell of their scents mixed made her want to bite and snap and rut like the fucking beast she was. She nearly lost her humanity to the way every single nerve in her body lit up in pleasure. Every single piece of her was suddenly too sensitive.

David collapsed on top of Kelly, panting with his tongue out. Kelly couldn't catch her breath with him on top of her so she rolled him to the side and he followed her, dick still pressed deep inside her soaking wet cunt. A massive wet spot lay under her thigh but she ignored it. The knot had refused to shrink after swelling while David came. Kelly was sure something would break if he tried to force it out now. But, she ignored it. She loved the way it filled her and she floated on her orgasm. Her mind was full of everything. Him. Herself. The world around them. The possibilities. David's hand reached around to rest on her hard, slightly furry lower stomach while she lay against his other arm. His fingers played gently with the tuft of fur just above her mound. David licked Kelly's ear and made a "haruff" sound that seemed to come from nowhere. Kelly pressed her sweat and cum soaked ass against her mate and he pressed deeper into her.

Slowly, David's knot shrunk in size until he was able to pull out of Kelly's pussy. He felt the way her pussy opened suddenly to allow him to come out. A thick stream of his wolf's cum followed the knot out. Kelly jerked at the feeling, growling and moaning quietly. He licked her neck and ear, burying his face in the thick fur on her neck. His dick stood thick and tall, throbbing in the air, still completely hard and covered in their cum. Kelly struggled up and pressed her cold black nose against his knot. His fingers found her hair and he stroked her gently as her tongue made a slow circle around the base of his cock. She licked up, reaching a large paw to hold David steady for her wet attention. She looked up, golden eyes meeting his own as her tongue worked around his dick, cleaning him off.

Once clean, she lay back, adjusting her body so her tail lay down and to the side. Her breasts flattened slightly, dark nipples still completely hard. The line of fur on her lower stomach and the fur around her pussy was a darker color than the surrounding fur - slick and wet from their sweat and cum. She spread her muscled thighs, pushing her hips up on claw-tipped toes, holding her knees apart for him.

David growled and went to his hands above her. The knot of his dick pressed against her hot pussy lips and he licked her face. He worked down her body, stopping to lick all six nipples as she arched her back from the sensations. And then, Kelly reached down, grabbing David's enormous cock. With her eyes on his face, she pressed the tip into her cunt and it spread eagerly for him. He entered her as a human would, with the lady on her back and him above her. Slowly. Feeling the way her pussy gripped his cock, letting the knot settle against her lips before pulling back. And then again, rocking his hips back and forth as he leaned in to lick her neck, only barely wishing he could properly kiss her. She moaned, lifting herself in time to his rhythm, grunting and growling as the orgasm built in the pit of her stomach. Letting go of her knees, she brought a hand to her breasts, top and middle, tweaking and pulling at the nipples with her slightly shortened fingers. Her muzzle worked, sharp teeth grinding as she growled and begged voicelessly for him.

They made love this time. Slow and careful. Hands exploring their bodies. The wolf inside of David lay dormant, resting on its metaphorical paws as it watched the two discover each other each other. Kelly hugged David's body with her arms and legs, gripping him tight as she panted and whined until David came again. His swollen cock pushed her over the edge and she howled like a puppy finding the moon for the first time. Tentative and quiet, her wolf's voice rang out with her head back and her eyes closed. Her claws dug into David's back and the pain he expected didn't happen - he felt an itch that was nearly sensual. With a final jerk from his cock, David collapsed on Kelly's shuddering form. Kelly bucked once, twice and then wrapped her arms tightly around her mate, gasping for air.

The two lovers finally fell asleep as dawn spread its deep red arms across the world. They'd made love like humans, her on her back and him above. She'd ridden him, tail thumping against the edge of the bed while his claws dug into her back and her teeth cut into his shoulders. She'd cleaned him off every single time he came in her when he was finally able to pull his knot out. Kelly would never forget the way they tasted together - it sent her into a blissful haze and flashes of electricity danced along her tongue.

------------

When they woke mid-morning, they were human and soaked in sweat and cum and dried blood. Kelly lay against David's stomach, his arm across her small chest. She rubbed back against him, reveling in the way her naked flesh felt against his chest. "Are you hungry, love? I know this wonderful little diner that makes the best sandwiches."

David smiled and made lazy circles against her skin with his fingers. "Wherever you want to go, sweetheart. I'm yours."