The Coldbloods

Story Info
An alien race taking over humans as sexy animals.
6.1k words
3.46
25.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My memory of the events of the past few weeks are still a little foggy. I am sitting here in a room which very much resembles the inside of a meat locker. The walls and ceiling comprise of a silver metallic alloy that were always cold. The door is all glass with the same metallic alloy framing the glass but no door handle on the inside, most likely to keep me and my cellmates inside. The entire room was no bigger than your normal bedroom closet, yet our captures decided to keep me and two others inside.

My first cellmate, a black male named Daniel, apparently has been here the longest. From what I could see, Daniel was about six foot four inches tall, about 230 pounds of solid muscle, and one tattoo on the peak of his right shoulder resembling the tongue of a serpent or a snake shaped in a letter 'v'. The one thing I noticed about the two of us, we were dressed the same: black leather studded collar, skintight black latex tights, and a nametag hanging from our collar. After noticing his tattoo, I looked at my right shoulder and noticed the same on me, showing that we were both marked for some purpose.

My other cellmate is a Hispanic female named Maria. Even though she had a Spanish accent, she claimed she didn't know any Spanish. She stood approximately five foot nine inches tall weighing approximately 145 pounds. Weirdly enough, she was dressed just like us. It seems our captors did not believe covering our upper bodies, regardless of sexual orientation. There is evidence she has been to the gym since she had a defined six-pack and some definition in her arms. Her breasts, to my best estimate, looked like to be a size 36 DD with small erect nipples with slightly bigger rings around.

For days, the three of us would stand around, shivering in the cold, trying to resurrect what had happened to us, where we were, and who captured us. We all had the same problem. Either we had amnesia and could not remember our past or somehow our minds were reconditioned that we could not remember. Our first memories we remember was coming off a cattle truck alongside other males and females. We all looked the same: collared and wearing a thong, and a temporary tag hanging from our collar. After being unloaded from the truck, we were brought into a facility where we were stripped, hosed down, shaved smooth, massaged by others with some sort of oil, redressed in our currently outfits, then dragged to our current location.

Hours go by and hours eventually turn into days. Our collars are fastened by means that weren't of this world. There was no padlock or any type of locking mechanism. The only thing we could see is a white square holding the collar together. We stopped pounding on the glass days ago. Much like the other stuff we noticed, the glass must have been specially made to keep the cold and the sound inside. The only time we realized the door had been opened was feeding time, which normally happened while we were sleeping. Normal food consisted of either cooked hamburger meat or chicken along with bottles of water. What we did not notice was that the more we ate, the bigger our muscles got without working out.

About two weeks since we were put inside this fridge that the door finally opened, while we were awake, and there stood the person who captured us. He looked like a white male, approximately six foot 5 inches tall, super muscular physique, much like a super bodybuilder, with a huge defined chest, eight-pack abs, and huge arms. What made him unique was the red snakeskin all over his body, mostly concentrated in his legs. He stood there with his upper body shining in either sweat of something artificial dressed in leather chap shorts while his sex organs were protected with a codpiece. He told us that his name was Viper and when we are ordered to speak to him, we are to refer to him as 'My Lord Viper'. In addition, when we are to give Viper a verbal response, all responses had to start with "Yes, My Lord Viper", and the human race was now referred to as 'human animals'.

Just as Viper stopped talking, he grabbed Daniel by the collar, attaching what looked to be a wireless leash, and pulled him out of the fridge. He did not go willingly. Daniel struggled with all his strength, but it was useless. Even though we were muscular, we were in fact weaklings compared to Viper. When Maria and I tried to grab Daniel, we were shocked with a cattle prod by another coldblood standing beside Viper. Once Viper and Daniel cleared the doorframe, the glass door was closed and cold air was introduced into the room. Apparently, the coldbloods want to keep their human captures at a certain temperature.

Not only was Maria and I scared what may happen to us, but we were now afraid what was happening to our cellmate Daniel. With no clock or watch, minutes seem like hours and hours seem like days. When it seemed like an eternity, our fridge door opened again. Daniel was thrown inside the fridge along the back wall. While trying to comfort him, Maria was zapped with the wireless leash and dragged out, screaming and struggling from fear of the unknown. Daniel looked different. His tights were no longer black, they were tiger print. His exposed upper body was shining, either from oil or from sweat. I tried to ask Daniel what had happened to him, but he looked as if he was in shock.

It was about an hour after Daniel came back that he was normal again and was able to tell me what was outside our specialized cage. He described the house as a living mansion, where humans were being used as slaves, doing the cooking and cleaning, used as objects, such as furniture, or as pets, always at the side of a coldblood. Daniel was taken to a room where he was stripped naked, not including his collar, handcuffed and forced on a hook, then had his body shaved down completely smooth, not sure if it was temporary or permanent. Once he was smoothed out, someone injected him and that's when he drifted into shock. The next thing Daniel remembered was waking up beside me. As I try to comfort Daniel, I noticed something peculiar about the shine on his body. Not only did it makes his muscles more attractive, but it had an aroma that was not like a scent I had ever experienced before.

After hours of standing and wondering about Maria, the fridge door opened again. Viper and another female human were standing there. Without noticing anything about her, she was thrown in and I was taken out on the wireless leash. Like a wild animal, I was struggling against my will with no results. Screaming didn't do anything. After a while, I noticed my collar would tighten up to prevent any type of noise from my mouth. Once outside the fridge, I noticed the bigger picture. An entire room filled with these glass doors with one huge safe-like metallic door at the end of the room. As I am dragged by the other glass doors, I could see other humans looking through the door as I come by them.

Once outside the place I later learned was named the 'meat locker', I was dragged into the main house. Just as Daniel described, it looked like a mansion with marble floors, artwork on the wall, and statues, except the statues were living humans secured in place by means I could not even imagine. Just seeing coldbloods of both sexes walking around with humans on leashes or used for inhumane uses made me struggle even more. Viper eventually took me to a room, similar to that where Daniel was. Just like Daniel, I was stripped and shaved, cuffed and hung on a hook. Unlike Daniel's experience, Viper left the room with me hanging. He had not injected me or oiled me down. Was my purpose different than Daniel?

After a few minutes, the door to the room opens and two coldbloods enter, one male with red snakeskin and one female with purple snakeskin, and both physically superior to my own. As they enter the room, they bring with them a rolling cart with different devices attached. Some of these devices looked like something found in an emergency room, some in a dungeon, while the remainder looks like prep tools for a kitchen. They were both dressed in a hospital green latex apron and when they turned around; I could see a matching latex thong string up their ass. As the two coldbloods prepared, I could hear them talk about me as if I was not even in the room. I was not sure whether or not the tools were being sharpened, sterilized, or altered. After examining one of the instruments, one would run their cold hand over one of my muscles and then comment to the other.

When the two were ready, my legs were spread and secured to the floor using the same method as the statues I saw inside the mansion. The two coldbloods very erotically applied oil to my body, starting with my lower legs. The oil felt very cold as if it was in a freezer. In my useless situation, all I could do is stay where I was and allow them to do their jobs. Every part of my body, from my neck down to my toes, was exposed to the oil. Once they got me all shined, another tube was brought out, this time rubbed on and inside my asshole, numbing it and allowing it not to contract. This oil basically is keeping my asshole open but it was so numb that I could not feel it. Next I saw them bring over a metallic device with a hole in the middle. I could see the male coldblood use a knob on the side to adjust the opening. As he turned it around, I could see metal tabs, and I did not want to even think what was going to be done.

"We have to make sure the device is inserted properly", said the female coldblood. "Viper has special plans for this human animal and I don't want to get demoted to food processing"

Even though my asshole has been exposed to numbing drugs, I could feel the cold metal tabs inserted into me and stretching my hole. The two would constantly stick their fingers inside to see how moist I was inside. After probing me, I can see the two licking their fingers, commenting how I tasted and that the Viper wasn't going to have me as a main course. That is when I really started to struggle! Struggling became a problem with this inhuman device inside me. The next device looked like an oversized steel dildo, probably about ten inches long with the thickness of a massive cock. What makes this device unusual was the metal device attached to the head, almost like a needle.

The female coated the device with some sort of cream while the male, amazed with what he tasted, decided to finger my moist asshole again and suck the juices off his fingers. Once the female was done, she too decided for another taste. They both got into tasting and complimenting on my taste as if I was a recently uncorked bottle of wine. Not just satisfied with my asshole juice, the two decided to feel my muscles, talking about them as if they were being sized up for a meal.

"I wish Viper would make this animal a meal!" said the male, "I love the feel of his chest! The muscle is so tight, just the way I like it!"

"Viper has special plans for this animal," replied the female as she caressed my chest and abs, "That black human female didn't fill you up last night? Her chest could fill any of our stomachs!"

Viper enters the room, wondering why the procedure was not completed. The male, which I now find out is named D.B., short for Diamond Back, told Viper that they were sampling me before the procedure and even volunteered a sample of me. Viper agreed with the appeal of my taste, but reiterated that I was not to be prepared as a meal. He picked up the steel dildo and shoved it into my vulnerable asshole hard and fast so the needle went through me and into my spine. I shouted in pain louder than I have ever done in my life and all the three coldbloods could do is compliment on loving the way humans scream.

Once the pain started to diminish, a machine was brought over with two wires. I was in so much pain; I could not longer concentrate on what was being done to me or what was being brought to me. The next sensation was a vibrating sensation from within me, as if that machine was attached to the steel dildo and the currents were going directly in my spine. The sensation was so different than the needle. I was relaxing. My mind was feeling tired but I could not close my eyes. D.B.'s voice was going from clear and distinct to confusing and distorted. The female, who was being referred to as Slither, was shining a light into my eyes and commenting to both D.B. and Viper on my status. It was almost like I was going to sleep with my eyes open.

Electrodes were placed on my head and the same vibration inside me was now on me. Slither every few minutes examined my eyes and reported back on my status. After a few minutes, she commented that 'the animal was ready.'

Viper next examined my eyes, double checking their work. From his reaction, I was ready for whatever evil plans he had for me. While checking my eyes, Viper's hands never left my chest and abs, as he was attracted to my physique, much like D.B. and Slither were attracted to me. Viper has plans for me, but from the way he has been feeling me, he could always change his mind.

After a few more minutes, I felt like I was in a trance. I could no longer feel the pain of the devices inside or on me, nor could I feel Viper's cold hands on my body. The three voices were completely gone and I just 'there'. Next thing I remember is waking up with Viper standing in front of me with D.B. and Slither standing behind him. All the evil devices were removed and I was just suspended by my wrists. What was going to say and do next would be a complete shock.

Viper looks at me with his piercing eyes, "What are you?"

"I am your human pet, My Lord Viper!" I replied, but it was strange. I must have been hypnotized or reprogrammed. I could not believe what I just said!

"What is your purpose here?"

"To serve or be served, My Lord Viper!"

"Which do you prefer?"

"I prefer to serve you, My Lord Viper!"

"When I am not present, D.B. is in charge of you! You are to respect him the same way you respect me! When he is not around, Slither is in control of you!"

"Yes, My Lord Viper!"

Once the three agree that I am properly programmed, I was taken off the hook and released from my cuffs. The wireless leash was activated and I was brought before a mirror. To my amazement, my muscles had tripled in growth and had become tighter and defined. My black latex tights had been replaced with glossy zebra print latex tights with a matching leather collar. My ass was spanked and I began to pose my arms and upper body while my coldblood owner and his masters felt my body. D.B. picked up his right bicep showing me his naturally smooth pits and pointed to it. Like a magnet, my tongue went right for his right pit. I could hear D.B. compliment Viper on my obedience and that the conditioning had worked.

Slither next took her hand and started to massage her own pussy and again I obeyed unconsciously. My hand replaced hers and I started to sexually please my coldblood mistress. Viper's stood back and witnessed his work in action, commenting, "I knew I picked the right human to be my pet!" Even though I was obeying my masters, they were not fazed. They saw this as their pet simply obeying an action programmed in its stupid little human mind.

D.B. put his right arm down and next flicked his own nipples, which caused me to start sucking on them like a baby. Viper decided to passionately kiss his two masters for a good job. Viper mentioned to the two that he was going on another human hunt and that I was their responsibility until his return. He expected his personal fridge stocked with four humans and for me to be completely trained. His cold hand passed over my massive chest and tight abs before he exited the room.

Once Viper left, D.B. and Slither both took off their latex aprons, standing before me only wearing their thongs, showing off their human and snakeskin all over their bodies. Slither points to the closet and I immediately fetch two latex chaps, latex wife-beater for D.B. and a latex bra for her. I next went to Slither and dressed her to her satisfaction. There had to be no creases. Her tights needed to be completely smooth, especially near her crotch. D.B.'s tights were put on the same way, but his wife-beater had to be tight enough to have his abs show through. If it did not, I had to take it off him and get the next size smaller. Once properly dressed, I was taken out of the room and back into the mansion.

Whenever I passed another coldblood, my head automatically looked to the ground, unless one of my two masters ordered otherwise. I was brought to the kitchen where I saw the fate of one human and this human looked familiar. Even though my mind was locked away and this new programmed personality was in control, I knew this human on a silver platter. It was Daniel! His arms and legs tied behind his back and dressed in some sort of eatable flesh-colored tights. Two coldbloods were oiling him down with what smelled like an herbal marinate. Slither ran her hand on Daniel's back and tasted the marinate and complimented that, 'I haven't had a tasty black male for a while!"

I could see the emotion in Daniel's face, scared for his life and knowing his fate. Along the wall was a fridge with at least four humans pounding the glass, seeing that I was a human and wanting me to let them out? Being reprogrammed, I remained loyal to D.B. and Slither. We next walked out of the kitchen and went back to their room, located on the other side of the mansion where the coldbloods distance themselves from where the humans are kept. The two shared a room which was styled in black and red furniture with red walls. There was one king-size bed with black latex sheets and red latex pillow cases. Hanging from the ceiling were two sets of hand shackles, possibly where they keep their humans at night. Along the main wall was a flat screen television broadcasting the daily human auctions, hunting reports, and any other news which benefited our capturers. The far wall had a window overlooking the corral where humans are forced to workout. The wall, where the door entering the room was, had two other doors. One door was a closet for their latex outfits and the other was a glass door for a fridge. At a quick glance, there was one white human female. She stood there almost naked in the cold fridge, forced to wear a flesh-colored bikini bottom.

While I was fixated on the female, Slither locked the bedroom door so I could not escape. D.B. opened the fridge and took the female out by the hair, forcing her to stand beside me. She was still shivering even though the bedroom was slightly warmer. Her nerves jumped as D.B. squeezed her tits with his cold hands, not knowing what his purpose was for her. Slither explained to me that her name is Cindy and that D.B. enjoys 'playing with his food' but enjoys watching humans entertain more. Slither took my left hand and had me squeeze Cindy's tits, taking over for D.B. As my hands squeezed her nice breasts, Cindy's hands were forced to fondle and squeeze my muscle chest. We were not permitted to speak to each other, just stand there playing with each other's chest while our masters were in bed watching us.

I could notice two puncture marks on Cindy's neck, almost like the marks left by a vampire. My lips were drawn to her neck as I kissed the wound, not knowing what it would do to her. Cindy spoke, but she was resisting what to say. She was acting like a puppet, most likely controlled by either D.B. or Slither.

"So, your Viper's new pet! Serve him well and he will treat you well!" said Cindy, "We have the two hottest masters any human can have! They want you to kneel before me and stare at my crotch!"

Unknowingly what to expect, I dropped to my knees. My eyes were fixated on her flesh-colored bikini bottom, covering up her pussy. While on my knees, Cindy was forced, probably through some sort of mind control, to run her hands through my hair, like a master would do to its pet. Her hands were all over the top of my head while her eyes were fixated as her owners in bed, just lying with their hands on each other's chests. I really couldn't tell which of the two Coldbloods were in control of Cindy, or maybe both. At times, her hand left my head to massage her spandex-covered pussy, probably for D.B., while at other times Cindy squeezed her own tits, probably showing Slither was bisexual.

12