The Coldbloods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy was enjoying herself, whether she was doing it or her owners were pulling her strings, she was telling me about the last two humans who shared the fridge. Cindy was told, after the two disappeared, that they were 'appetizing.' As Cindy said that, she rubbed her abs. That's how I knew Cindy was not in control of herself. She next pulled me to my feet by my collar and shackled my arms into chains above my head. Once I was secured, my ass was spanked several times with the order "STRUGGLE HUMAN! STRUGGLE LIKE THE MEAT YOU ARE!"

My entire body began to shake, not knowing if I was performing to be their pet or performing to become a meal. While struggling, I just barely hear D.B. and Slither laughing at me. Infused with the laughter were comments about 'enjoying humans struggle' and 'how weak and sexy humans are'. Slither left the bed and decided to feel my body as I hung suspended. Her cold touches made me squirm and resist even more. Her comments to D.B. encouraged him to join Slither on the opposite side of me, making me thrash like a fish out of water.

"I love to play with my food!" Slither said very erotically to D.B.

"But we have a special purpose for this one." He replied.

Cindy took turns kissing the muscular arms of her two owners as they played with me. She was also thanking them for bringing me to her. At times, her tongue entered the mouths of her Coldblood owners. This made our two owners sexually driven and began to grope my crotch and muscles. Slither had her cold hands and tongue on my arms and chest, while D.B. worked on my abs and crotch. I didn't know whether they were preparing me for sex or to be dinner. They both kept checking my cock to see if I was erect, which I was growing bigger and bigger. When I got to be the hardest, IT HAPPENED! Slither took my neck, cocked it to one side, and punctured it with her fangs. D.B. came around to that same side and put his fangs in the same hole.

I woke up a few minutes later standing in the fridge next to Cindy. My collar had been changed to latex with no ring for a leash and no way to take it off. My animal print tights had been replaced with a flesh-colored bikini, and I now looked like Cindy. The fridge door opened up and there stood Slither and D.B., looking more erotic and sexy than before, possibly from what I was injected with. D.B. pointed at me and pinched his nipple, in which I immediately sucked on his other pinched nipple. DB picked up his arm and I immediately licked his pit, biceps, and triceps, with his free-hand petting me. The door to the fridge is closed with Cindy inside and I am brought to the bed.

PART 2

Like an obedient puppet, DB drew me closer and closer to His bed, showing off his muscled upper body, expecting this human male to lick it. The entire time DB was pulling this male human closer, He thought it was very dehumanizing to talk to this male human like a dumb dog.

As He whistled to me, DB would comment, "Here human! Come lick the nice cold bicep! Come to my bed, human! Show DB who wants to serve His owner!"

This human male sat on DB's water bed and ordered not to move. This became difficult because is very hard on a water bed. DB took this human male's hands and chained them to the black metal canopy around the bed. While DB was securing this human male, I looked over to the fridge and saw Cindy standing in the cold. Cindy had her arms around herself trying to keep warm. Anytime DB noticed, He would go over and lower the fridge's temperature by two degrees, making it even colder. When DB would return to the bed, He would immediately return to what he was doing to me, making sure this male human's tongue never left his muscled upper body.

Once this male human was chained in place, DB stretched the chains to my arms were straight across, almost as straight at the iron bars of the canopy bed.. Once completely straight, a clear alien gel was applied to my arms and the iron bars. The gel was looked more like mucus, but it was stronger than any metal chains this human male has ever felt before. Once I was secured, the metal chains around my hands were no longer needed and removed by DB. As he backed off, my tongue wanted nothing more than to continue to worship His muscled upper body, but his attitude changed. All I could now see it the pillows on the bed. With my arms straight across and some of the alien gel around my neck, I could no longer see Cindy or the fridge.

After a few moments, my legs were repositioned on the bed by someone this human male could not see. This male human was already in a kneeling position, but apparently DB or whomever was behind me, wanted me in a position where my ass was jutting out, showing off my muscled ass cheeks. The alien gel was then applied to my folded legs and attached to the bottom iron bar of the bed. Once completed, this human male was unable to move and fixed in a position that DB wanted. After completion, DB kissed this human male's neck commenting 'Good boy! You will continue to be one as long as you obey me!' Following that scary comment, the collar was turned off and this human male's hunger for DB's muscles ended.

About an hour passed when the door opens to DB's bedroom. Since this male human is unable to see, all I could here are sounds. Moments later, very cold hands were feeling my muscled chest, arms, abs, and ass. From the coldness of the hands, this human male had to conclude that it was other Coldbloods. At times, they all talked in their native alien language, eventually talking human language so this human male could intentionally overhear their conversations.

"What a beautiful animal!" from one voice.

"Did you breed him or bought at an auction?" from another voice.

"Looking to breed this animal?" from a third voice.

When DB was ready, he spanked this human male hard to make me struggle. Due to this alien goo placed on my arms and legs, this human male was useless to move.

"As you can see", commented DB, "with this new compound we created in our lab, we don't have to waste the Earth's metals on these animals. This new compound, I call 'HumanKeep', bonds an animal's skin to whatever we want! Want humans as wall decorations? Just smear HumanKeep on the animal and throw it on the wall. This stuff will last approximately thirty Earth days. After that, you can either recoat the animal or choose another animal to hang."

The other Coldbloods begin to pull my arms off the iron framework with no success. As they touch my arms and legs further, this male human struggles more and more with no success. I can overhear the group commenting, "Look, the human wants to escape. Poor baby is going to be Diamondback's bed ornament for thirty days."

DB continued with his demonstration of HumanKeep. "If you don't want to wait thirty days, because you can't stand to look at a certain human or you found a sexier human, to remove HumanKeep, it works on human saliva. Take a human, preferably a female (with that, Cindy is removed from the fridge by the hair and forced into my left arm) and make it lick the HumanKeep. Within a minute, the human is released!"

As soon as Cindy was forced to lick the alien goo, my arm was free. The human female's mouth was forcefully directed to the other sites where DB placed the HumanKeep. Once it was all off this human male, Cindy and I were thrown back into the fridge.

NEXT DAY

It was a few days before Cindy and I woke up. We thought we had been sleeping for a few hours but our environment had changed. We were no longer in Diamondback's bedroom fridge. We were somewhere else! Not only were we somewhere else, there were other humans with us.

One of the humans with us, a twenty year old muscled black female, informed Cindy and me, that we were brought in sleeping three days ago. We were probably exposed to some sort of sleep drug so we were easy to transport. The black female human, wore tiger print latex tights with no top. The Coldbloods gave her the name Sheeba and she has been enslaved for four years, kidnapped from her high school locker room along with her whole class. She hasn't seen her classmates for at least two years.

As I stood up, I could look outside the frosted cold glass to see that we are in some sort of throne room. There was an altar on a platform with three huge thrones. From the look of it, they were black iron thrones with latex covering for the back. Along the walls were other fridges stockpiled with human animals and chains hanging from a ceiling, resembling a cross between something you would see in a palace and an erotic dungeon.

Minutes later, procession of Coldbloods enter the lair. Each Coldblood came in wearing a skintight latex outfit with holes in the legs to show off their snakeskin. A select few had their human pets with them. From the looks of it, these human pets were born here, so their dedication to their Coldblood owners is stronger than captured ones. Moments later, all the Coldbloods rise with the human pets and three Coldbloods enter the room, two females and one male.

The Queen Coldblood was extremely muscled, either through diet or working out. She stood in front of her throne in a skintight pink latex cat suit with holes throughout showing off her red snakeskin. The two Coldbloods with her, who I learned from Sheeba was her husband and wife, wore identical outfits but he wore blue and she wore yellow. All three also wore crowns with the Queen's crown bigger than the other two. Along with the three royal Coldbloods was their pet human, a Latino male in his early twenties with an equally buff body to his royal owners. Once the loyal subjects were in place, the Queen gave the order for her subjects to sit, most of which used their human pets as footrests.

The Queen's words were so loud and powerful, every human could hear her words through the thick cold glass doors.

"The human cattle enslavement is going as planned!" stated the Queen, "But the task of making this planet of theirs as our own will still take time! We need to hunt down those humans still evading our hunting parties! We are currently training the human offspring to hunt down and sniff out their own with great success! Our world will soon have a new supply of our necessities: slaves, animals, and food!"

As a show of devotion, the Queen's pet started to lick only her latex with the snap of her cold fingers. Like an obedient human pet, the pet's tongue never left the Queen's latex royal tights.

"Bring me the humans for my pleasure!" commanded the Coldblood Prince.

Within moments, our fridge is opened with me and Sheeba dragged out and thrown on the altar. Our heads were shoved into the shaved clean thighs of the human pet.

The Queen commanded to us, "MAKE MY PET HUMAN FEEL SPECIAL! SHOW HIM THE SAME ATTENTION IT IS GIVING ME!"

Just before our tongues touched the skin of the human pet, the pet stood up and put each hand at our heads. While the Coldblood monarchs crack whips on our asses, we humiliatingly lick the legs of the human pet while he verbally degrades us. As Sheeba and I are forced to obey, we can hear the Coldblood subjects giving requests for what the humans should be doing next.

Like puppets, Sheeba and I had no control over what our Coldblood trainers were doing to us. At one point, we were licking the human's muscled shiny legs and the next moment our hands were massaging them. The human pet stood motionless as Sheeba and I are forced to worship a human. Were we not satisfying him? Was he's reactions to pleasure erased? We tried harder to worship this pet's smooth legs by pressing our tongues deeper and deeply massaging the calves and thighs.

"MILK HIM!" yells out the Queen Coldblood!

Within seconds, Sheeba and I are on the pet's dime-shaped hard nipples. This male human can overhear the Queen and the Coldblood Monarchs comment on how sexy and simple-minded the humans are and how much they obey very easily. We both still notice that the male pet the two of us are worshipping is without emotion and no erotic interest in what Sheeba and I are doing. Sheeba and I alternate from sucking on his nipples to flicking our tongues and still no emotion or movement.

Finally, the Prince snapped his fingers and the sexy young human pet, whom we were worshipping, walked away from us and got on its knees before the Prince, introducing his human tongue to the slimy scaly snake skin legs of the Prince. The rest of the Coldbloods can only observe and laugh at the two humans with their tongues worshipping air, where the pet's nipples once were located.

"These must be the two hottest, dumbest humans in our collection! I want the female animal reprogrammed!" yelled The Queen.

Within seconds, Sheeba's leash is fastened on her alien collar and dragged off. Just by The Queen pointing at me, this male human was thrown back into a fridge. Inside this fridge, not sure it was the one Sheeba and I were initially in, all the humans were making out, possibly under the mind control by the other Coldbloods. Like a group of bisexual animals, the male and female humans in this fridge were kissing and playing with each other's chests. Within seconds of this human being toss inside, I found my hands on the chest of a black female and my mouth kissing a white male.

12