The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard realizes how Clara has been training him.
9.2k words
4.36
47.2k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of how a dominant woman trained her husband to be a cuckold. It's not for everyone. I'll understand if you decide to skip it.

It opens where Chapter 1 ended, with Richard begging Clara to fuck her co-worker Jay.

*****

Clara held my face in her hands. "Are you sure about this, Richard? You want me to fuck Jay?"

I nodded. Tears were streaming down my face. My nose was running. I could taste the salty snot when I licked my lips. I was miserable, and yet I felt so light-headed and high that I was afraid I'd float away. Clara took a couple of tissues and wiped my face. She kissed me on the lips.

Reaching down, she took my wrist, stood up, and brought me to my feet. "I love you!" she said. Holding my wrist tightly in her hand, she led me to the bedroom. I stood there, ashamed and sobbing uncontrollably.

Clara unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, unbuckled my belt, and pulled down my pants. Then, she kneeled in front of me, unlaced and removed my shoes, and slipped my pants off each leg while I stood there sniffling. She stood up.

"You've made me so happy, darling," she said as I stood there before her naked with my cock hard.

"I want to put your cock in me. But you must promise me that you won't come without permission."

"I promise."

She pushed me down on the bed, removed her panties, and lowered herself onto my cock, fully clothed. She was soaking wet. It had been so long since I'd felt her cunt on me that I almost came instantly. Clara anticipated this. She grabbed my face and dug her nails deep into my skin. The pain was exquisite. There would be marks on my face tomorrow. It drew my focus away from my cock long enough for me to regain my self-control.

"Good boy. I want your cock, but you know the rules. I don't want to have to climb off you and send you away." I nodded. At that moment, I could feel her cunt tighten as she began to slide up and down on me. She started to moan. I could never tell how much she got off on the penetration and how much from controlling me. She came hard and loud. Her fingers tightened over my mouth.

She took her hand off my face so I could breathe and speak. "Ask me," she said.

"Please, Clara, may I come?"

"Yes, you may."

"Thank you...thank you...thank you," I gasped as I came hard inside her for the first time in weeks. And harder than perhaps in years. She put her hand back over my face to muffle my screams.

Clara rose slightly, leaned to one side and dropped back on the bed beside me.

She put her mouth against my ear. "Clean me up," she whispered. Trembling, I rolled over and slid down her body until my mouth was in her cunt. I shoved my face into her sopping wet hole and sucked my cum out of her. As I did so, I realized that I was fantasizing about eating Jay's cum out of her cunt. I shoved my face in deeper until I could no longer breathe.

Clara lifted her hips and bucked against my tongue. She came hard in my face. Two times. Three. I lost count as the orgasms contorted her body and she screamed for me to shove my face deeper into her.

Later, I'm not sure how long it was, I lay naked next to Clara as she slept. She was still wearing her tight skirt and cashmere sweater, which was now soaked with sweat.

I kissed her on the cheek. As I lay there with her, two days before Christmas, I realized that Clara had been preparing me for this moment since last summer, even though she didn't know how it would turn out, or that Jay would enter our lives.

JULY: CLARA AND RICHARD

I thought back to that night in July. I was on top of Clara, and my cock was nestled tight inside her. She had been dominating me that evening, as she had been for weeks, and was highly aroused. As usual, I had promised her that I would not come without her permission. She had come four or five times. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"May I please come, Clara?"

She paused as if she were thinking it over. This was always part of the game. I held on tight, waiting for her to give me permission to release. This was always the hardest part.

"No."

"Please?" I pleaded, playing along.

"No," she said emphatically. "Get your cock out of me. I'm done with it."

I hesitated, uncomprehending.

"Get your fucking cock out of me right now, and do not come. Do you understand?"

I groaned and slowly slid my throbbing cock from inside her. It was agony. I was so close that I had no idea how I avoided coming inside her.

"What is it?" I asked, still trying to understand what had just happened.

"We've been playing this stupid game for months. Have I ever forbidden you to come?"

"No."

"Well, tonight I am."

"Why?"

"What's the point of asking me if you can come, if I always give you my permission?"

What was she looking for? "May I masturbate for you?"

"God no. I want you to go to sleep with a hard cock. And I want you to be grateful the next time I let you come inside me. If there is a next time."

I bit my lip. Was she serious? She didn't seem be joking. I leaned over to kiss her, but she turned her face away from mine.

"No kisses. I want you to go down on me. Turning you down is getting me very hot and I want to fuck your face."

I put my face between her legs and slowly licked the soft, slippery skin on the inside of her thighs, sliding my mouth closer to her engorged cunt. Then I felt her hand on the back of my head and she shoved my face deeper inside her. I was excited, but I could tell she was not thinking of me at all. She was using me to fuck herself and she was driving herself crazy.

I gasped when I was finally able to come up for air. Clara chuckled, put her hand on my forehead, and pushed my face away from her.

"Go to sleep," she said. Then, she rolled over.

I lay there, holding my cock. I didn't sleep well at all.

When I woke up, it was early. I could see the morning light on the curtains and hear the birds.

I was still hard. Clara had left me unbearably horny. I licked my hand until it was slick with spit. I reached down and began to stroke myself.

My pace quickened and I was close to coming, when I heard Clara move. I paused and listened to her breathing deeply. Was she still asleep? I was turned on by her dominance, by her control of my cock last night, and now by stroking myself secretly with her in the room.

I loosened my grip and lightly stroked the tip of my cock. I could feel the dampness of precum on my fingers as it made my strokes softer and wetter.

"What are you doing?" It was was Clara, and she sounded pissed. I took my hand off my cock immediately. "Are you jerking off?"

"Uh, yes."

"Put your hands where I can see them." I complied. Under the sheets, my erection was throbbing and more sensitive than I could remember.

"This has to stop. Your cock belongs to me, and I expect you to be horny and ready to service me. You may not come without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Clara. I'm sorry, I didn't realize."

"Do you think you can control yourself?"

"Yes."

"You're lying," she said. I could feel myself blushing. She reached under the sheets and gently stroked me. I moaned. "If I play with your cock now, do you think you can control yourself?"

"I'm too close," I whispered.

"Then ask me to stop," she teased.

I gripped the sheets tightly. God, I wanted to come in her hand.

"Please stop," I begged.

"Are you sure?" She stroked me a couple more times lightly. Her hand felt a little damp now.

"Yes. For god's sake, please stop."

"Good boy." She put her hand over my mouth and I kissed her palm. I licked the precum from her fingers. My whole body felt electric.

"Lately, I've been very unhappy with you in bed. And I think part of the problem is that you're jerking off. I mean, you don't have any problem getting hard. But I've noticed a distinct lack of ... desperation ... in your lovemaking." I was floating outside my body as she spoke, watching the scene from the other side of the room.

"I love you. But you no longer fuck me like you can't live without my pussy."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, but you do have to change. I have some ideas that I hope will make you appreciate me again," she said. "You may masturbate, but you may not come without my permission. I want you learn how to get yourself to the edge and pull back. I want you to come to me desperate for an orgasm that I may not be willing to give you," she said. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm really excited. My heart is pounding. I'm having trouble thinking."

"Mmm. I want you in that state. I want you to think about how you feel now, compared to how you feel after you come: drained, used up, empty." She paused. "I want you to live in this state. I want you hungry."

I nodded. What she was saying made sense, but I also knew that it would be nearly impossible for me to comply. But, what the hell? I'd be able to stop this game at any time, right?

"Finally, we need to find you a job. Every since your landscaping business went under, you've been moping around the house. There's too much opportunity and temptation for you to jerk off. Until you can find something more meaningful to do, I want you to drive an Uber. We don't need the money. I make enough for both of us. But it'll get you out of the house and keep your mind and your hands busy."

"OK," I said unenthusiastically. I didn't appreciate the remark about her making enough money for both of us, while telling me to get a minimum wage job. But I said nothing.

I went to the bathroom. As I soaped up my body, it took every ounce of my willpower not to jerk off.

***

I was surprised by how well my first week went.

Driving suited me. I liked being outdoors and enjoyed talking to passengers. In no time, I was swinging great tips as well. I hated to admit it to her, but Clara was right about everything. I was happy to be out of the house. I was still obsessed with the idea of jerking off, but I was also enjoying the buzzy energy of always thinking about Clara.

Clara was always present in my mind. Now, I was only able to think about how much I wanted her. All those other fantasies that had fueled my masturbation had been push aside.

"You've done well," she told me after a week. We were sitting on the living room sofa. "I hope you miss my pussy as much as I miss your cock."

"More, I think."

"Probably. You know I've been masturbating," she said. She slid her hand up her thigh, pushing aside her skirt, and rubbing her fingers on her panties.

"I know. Sometimes I can smell it on you fingers."

"Yeah. I make a point of touching your face after I've had my hand in my cunt." She slid her fingers into her panties. "I want you to smell it on me."

I leaned over to kiss her. She shook her head.

"Watch me." She put her fingers back into her panties and moaned. She moved them faster and faster, playing with her tits with her other hand. She pinched her nipples under her dress. She thrashed there on the sofa and finally came with a scream as I watched.

"Have you been good today, Richard?"

"Yes, Clara."

"Here's a treat." She pulled her fingers out of her cunt and put two of them in my mouth.

"Suck on these," she said. I sucked on her fingers. I nearly gagged as she shoved them down my throat. "You have no idea how hard I've come this week," she said. "I'm horny and keyed up all the time. I've come harder just playing with myself just now with you watching than I ever did when you were fucking me."

With her fingers deep in my throat, all I could do was moan.

It went on like that for a week. Clara would decide when she was going to masturbate and she'd let me watch as a reward for having kept myself "pure".

I was enjoying pleasing Clara, who seemed more satisfied than I'd ever seen her. At least for those first weeks. She never let me come, but I was able to convince myself I was living as some sort of zen sex monk.

I wasn't sure how much longer that illusion was going to work for me.

AUGUST: CLARA AND HELEN

One hot August afternoon, Clara came home seething.

"That fucking bitch Helen," she started. "Everything's a fucking drama with her."

"I thought you loved your boss. 'The best mentor I've ever had.' 'My role model.'"

Clara had been working crazy hours since her promotion. She had always been a hard worker, but Helen was driving her to work harder than I'd ever seen her work before.

"I want to tell her to shove this vice presidency up her ass," she screamed. Clara threw her purse across the room. I could see that she was on the edge of tears. I came to her and wrapped my arms around her. It felt so good to comfort her.

She raised her teary face to me.

"Kiss me," she said. I kissed her harder than I ever had. Her hand went immediately to my cock. Before I knew what was happening, she had unzipped me and pulled my erection out of my pants. After two weeks of denial, it was hard and ready.

"Fuck me. Now," she commanded. I didn't need any encouragement. I pushed her onto the sofa, pulled down her panties, and shoved my cock inside her.

"Jesus, Clara, I've missed you." I looked deep into her eyes as I thrust myself into her.

Just then, Clara's phone started ringing.

"Oh, shit. It's Helen. Pick it up."

Reluctantly, I picked up Clara's phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello," said a woman on the other end. I could hear a party in the background. "I need to speak to Clara. Now."

"Let me see if she's here."

"We both know she's there, so don't bullshit me about checking for her. Hand her the phone."

I handed the phone over to Clara, mouthing the word "sorry" as I did so. Clara barely said a word, listening intently to what Helen was saying. She was shouting to be heard over the noise of the party.

"Yes, I understand, Helen. Right away." Clara hung up. "I have to go. There's a major client at that party and Helen's pissed that I'm not there."

I leaned forward to kiss her, but she pulled back.

"I'm not in the mood any more," she said. I groaned. "I understand you're frustrated. Listen, can I give you a handjob?"

I hesitated.

"Fine," she said. "Be a bitch about it." She grabbed her bag and walked out the door. "Don't wait up."

It was a long night, but I managed to stay pure that night, waiting for Clara.

She came home after I fell asleep. I woke up next to her late the next morning. Clara was fast asleep and showed no signs of waking up.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I sneaked into the bathroom to relieve the pressure.

I hadn't been in there more than a couple of minutes when I heard Clara rattling the doorknob.

"Just a minute."

"Fuck you, Richard. I want you out here now." Shit. How did she know?

I pulled on a robe to cover my erection and opened the door.

"What were you doing in there?"

"Nothing yet," I said.

"You can spend the next week in the guest room, thinking about how much you miss sucking my fingers."

I hated the guest room. I missed Clara's body, even though we weren't fucking. I missed participating in her nightly fingering. I was learning a lot watching her masturbate. And I loved licking her fingers. I had learned to take them down my throat without gagging, which Clara assured me would come in handy. That made me nervous and excited.

The guest room bed was small and saggy. I lay there by myself each night, bored and thinking about my cock. I really needed to come. It was also hot as hell in there, so I slept naked under a sheet.

After a week in the guest room, I was hungry for Clara. After dinner on my first night out of exile, I waited anxiously for bedtime. Eventually, Clara stretched and looked at me.

"Have you learned your lesson about self-control?" she asked.

"Yes, Clara." What else was I going to say?

"Come with me." I followed her into the bedroom. "I want you to strip and lay on the bed."

As I did so, Clara took a small bag out of her nightstand. She reached inside and pulled out a ball gag and a blindfold.

"Open wide," she said. I complied as she forced the hard plastic ball in my mouth, cinching the strap tight around my head. Then she covered my eyes with the blindfold.

"I'm going to tell you a story," she said. "I want you to focus on my voice and listen carefully." I nodded.

"I was so angry when I caught you jerking off because I was looking forward to telling you about the party. I've been saving this story for you. Just to be clear, what I'm about to tell you may not be strictly true."

I nodded. I could feel Clara straddling my legs. She seemed to be fully clothed, but I could feel her wet pussy wrapped around them. When she put her hands around my cock, they were slippery and cool with lube. I moaned appreciatively.

"The party was at a hospitality suite in a hotel downtown. This was the first time I'd been to one of these parties since I've been a vice president, but they're notorious. There were a handful of company employees there and a dozen or so customers, all of them men. There were also a dozen women I didn't recognize, but I knew who they were. Helen hires escorts for these parties.

"I'd avoided this particular party because the customer than Helen wanted me to charm has been trying to get into my pants all year.

"Helen was waiting by the door with a double Scotch, neat. She handed me the drink and tilted her head in the direction of the customer. She leaned over and whispered, 'He's been asking about you. I tried to interest him in one of the escorts, but you're what he wants. I don't care how you do it, but I want him to wake up satisfied.'"

My cock was hard. Between her well-lubricated hands and the direction of the story, I was laser focused. Blindfolded, I could imagine the dim hotel suite, crowded with bodies, humid, and filled with the anticipation of sex.

"Just to be clear, I wouldn't have minded fucking Mr. Customer. He's a handsome and sophisticated man in his fifties. Even in a suit, he looks like an athlete. And whenever he comes on to me, I've found it very hot. I know I told you that I wouldn't take a lover without consulting your first. That's still true, but I didn't tell you that I wouldn't fuck somebody else from time to time."

I groaned. I could feel myself about to come. Clara was way ahead of me. She knew the effect that would have on me and released my cock until the surge subsided.

"Mmm. I thought that would get your attention. I downed the drink and poured myself another before I joined Mr. Customer, who was sitting with one of the escorts at one end of the room. She was rubbing his thigh, closing in on his crotch, but he was looking at me. He stood up, because he's always a gentlemen, and gave me a hug. He put his hands on my ass and pushed his hard cock against me, because he's not that much of a gentleman. I could feel my panties getting wet.

"I sat next to him on the sofa. He introduced me to the escort, who's name was Linda. She was sitting on his other side. I looked around the room, and the party was in full swing. Two of the other female vice presidents and one of the men had paired off with customers as well. Several couples were making out. Helen was standing in the corner, watching us all.

"Mr. Customer and I were still exchanging small talk, and Linda was beginning to realize she wasn't what he wanted. But she's a professional, so she tried something else. She took her hand off his leg, reached across him, and put it on my leg. It was electric. Suddenly she had my attention and Mr. Customer's too. I put my hand on hers and gave it a squeeze. He started stroking his own cock."

Again, I could feel the cum rising my cock. Clara slid her hand down to the base and gripped me tightly until I could no longer come. I could picture Linda's hand sliding up Clara's thigh as she threw back her head and closed her eyes.

"Linda reached my panties and she could tell how excited I was. She lightly rubbed my clit until I moaned. Then she climbed over Mr. Customer and straddled my lap. With one hand, I pulled her head toward me so we could kiss. With the other, I reached over and stroked my customer's cock. He obliged me by putting it in my hand. Linda began unbuttoning my blouse. I've never fucked a woman before, but I knew I had to have her.