The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to focus my attention on Linda, but I knew that Mr. Customer had to be included, so I didn't have full use of my hands. I pulled Linda toward me again and whispered to her, 'Put your tits in my mouth.' She arched her back and dropped the straps of her gown, and uncovered her breasts. She brought one to my mouth and I started sucking her loudly for the customer's benefit.

I could feel Clara rocking her pussy softly on my leg at this point, humping me as she described Linda sitting on her own lap. The effect was delicious. I could imagine her with Linda's tit in her mouth, sucking and biting her nipple as Linda humped Clara's leg.

I was about to come, and Clara once again released my aching cock. It tried to fuck the empty space until my cock started to sag slightly. Jesus, this was sweet torture.

"I could tell that Linda was close to coming from humping my leg. But I also knew she wasn't about to come before Mr. Customer and I had both been satisfied. She slid off my lap and onto the floor between my legs. She was naked and her flimsy gown was a puddle on the floor. She reached up my skirt and under my ass and pulled off my panties in one quick motion. They were soaking wet. She reached up and grabbed Mr. Customer's tie, pulling him forward, and shoved my panties into his mouth. And then she buried her face in my cunt.

"At this point, I was unable to hold on to his cock any longer. Both my hands were holding her head, shoving her into me. I only had two thoughts at that point: Oh, God, I want to come in her face. And I can't wait to go down on her. I bucked hard as I came, riding her face like a saddle. At that point, I could see that Mr. Customer had stripped. He pushed me over on the sofa and climbed on top of me. The feel of his cock inside me ... after I'd just come in Linda's face, was ... exquisite."

Clara was having trouble getting the words out, because she was close to coming on my leg. She loosened her death grip on my thigh. I was also on the verge of blowing my load, so she once again grabbed the base of my cock so tightly I screamed into the gag. Clara was dripping with sweat, and drops of it were falling onto my face.

"He fucked me hard. He was holding me tight and shoving his cock deep inside me. I thrashed like a rag doll in his arms, begging me to fuck me harder until I couldn't speak any longer. I came three or four times with him inside me before he came.

"I was floating above the room, when I felt Linda's mouth on my cunt and could see her own pussy dangling over my mouth. While she ate Mr. Customer's cum out of my cunt, she opened her legs wide and her pussy covered my face. ... Oh, god."

I could feel that Clara was close to climaxing as she told me this. "I loved the feeling of my face covered in her sopping wet cunt. I shoved my tongue inside her and nuzzled her clit until I felt her come in my face just I was coming in hers."

Clara arched her back and gripped my leg tightly with her own. She screamed as she came. She continued to stroke my cock until I came hard. Her hand was covered in my cum. With her free hand, she released my gag and pulled it out of my mouth. She put her cum-coved hand over my mouth and I licked my thick, salty cum off her fingers. She lowered her voice.

"I'm pretty sure we kicked off the orgy that followed. When I finally untangled myself from Mr. Customer and Linda, I could see that the room was covered in naked and half-naked bodies fucking and sucking. I could see Helen sitting in the corner, watching everything, like a vulture at a battlefield. The smile on her face gave me a chill."

Clara dropped to my side on the bed and I held her tightly as she slept.

SEPTEMBER: CLARA AND UBER

After Labor Day, our routine was re-established. I know now that many men fantasize about giving control of their cocks to their wives or girlfriends. But in real life, it's challenge to maintain a relationship built on abstinence and control.

In late September, I found myself dropping a passenger off in front of Clara's building. A new fare popped up on the app. Someone else in the building needed a ride. I accepted the fare without looking at the name.

The doors opened, and Clara came striding out. This was not a coincidence. But, how did she know I was here?

She was wearing a beige suit with a very short skirt and bone-colored high heels. The jacket fit her immaculately. I could see that she wasn't wearing a blouse under the jacket, but it was cut so that I couldn't quite see her bra. Just enough of her tits to make you want more. Not her typical business attire. When she got in the back seat, I got a flash of her panties.

"Hey, you!" I said "Nice surprise."

"Driver, I'm in no mood for a conversation right now. Just get me to my meeting, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss," I said.

I adjusted my mirror so that she couldn't see my eyes, but I could see her body. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits, which didn't make it easy to drive. I'm sure she knew I was looking at her.

I watched as she unbuttoned her jacket slowly. She was wearing low-cut bra that emphasized her cleavage. She played with her tits for several minutes, tracing the lacy edge of the bra. Then, with one quick snap, she undid her bra from the front. Clara started pinching her nipples with her right hand and moaning softly. I realized that I couldn't see her left hand. I had a pretty good idea where it was.

It was difficult to keep my eyes on the road. Clara's moans became louder and closer together. The smell of her pussy, which I knew intimately, was now filling the car.

It was maddening to be so close to he while she got off like this. My cock was hard and it was rubbing tightly against my jeans. I wanted to badly to pull over and fuck her, or at least get a better view of Clara pleasuring herself. But she had made her expectations clear.

I missed a light and nearly rear-ended a car as she came. She didn't hold back. She moaned louder and louder and eventually came with a scream, banging her head against the headrest several times. She pulled out her left hand and sucked the fingers, before running them through her short red hair.

As she was composing herself, I pulled up to our destination. The W Hotel. Had she worn that skirt for me, or for whoever she was meeting here?

Without saying a word to me, Clara got out of the car. A couple of minutes later I saw that she had given me a 20% tip and a five star rating.

Then I received three text messages in quick succession, from a number I didn't recognize:

"Never mention this to me"

"Never call this number"

"Today is not the first time I've done that in an Uber"

I was reeling. I drove around the neighborhood, looking for a place to cool off, to understand what had just happened and what those messages meant.

I drove to the top of a nearly-empty parking structure. I took a deep breath, and realized I was fooling myself about my intentions. I wasn't processing anything. I unzipped my jeans, pulled out my cock. It only took a couple of strokes before I creamed all over myself.

It hadn't taken long for me to fall from zen sex monk to public pervert.

My phone buzzed again. Another text: "I know what you did."

***

I was home before Clara. I needed to change my clothes, and I wanted to be there when she got home. But I immediately realized that I'd made a mistake. I found myself rattling around the house for a couple of hours before she got home. I would have been calmer if I'd been driving.

I couldn't figure out how Clara was monitoring me. How did she catch me before I even started jacking off in that bathroom? How did she know she could summon my car today in front of her office? How could she know when I'd come? Trackers? Hidden microphones? ... Really? How closely was she monitoring me? I was scared, but I was also getting hard thinking about her watching me. Were there cameras in our house?

Clara didn't get home until 9:30. She still looked amazing in that suit. I ached to embrace her, push her against the wall, and kiss her hard on the mouth. One look told me that would not have been well-received. She was angry. I decided to throw myself on her mercy.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I came without your permission."

"I know," she said

"But..." I knew better than to tell her that I'd was turned on by her display in my car. I had to treat that as if it never happened. "Please forgive me. I've been pure for weeks."

"I know. I appreciated your self-control. But I have a problem. I'm very horny tonight, and I've been thinking for hours about sitting on your cock."

I didn't say a word. But I bit my lips and raised my eyebrows suggestively. Please? I thought. Do us both a favor.

"Now you've gone and spoiled the evening with your selfishness. I can't fuck you. I can't even look at you right now."

"I'm sorry."

"Come with me into the bedroom. We're going to deal with this."

Clara sat on on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed.

"On your knees," she said. I knelt immediately. I loved the way she looked from this angle.

"Did you enjoy jerking off?"

I didn't know how to answer her question.

"Answer me."

"Um, I couldn't help myself. I felt ashamed and guilty while I was doing it."

"Masturbate for me."

I looked up her imploringly. Please, no.

"Take out your cock and stroke it till you come. You don't need to ask my permission. Show me. And don't say a fucking word."

I unzipped my jeans. I fished my erect cock out of my underwear. I started to stroke it. My eyes started tearing up. My nose was running. Oh, fuck. I was crying. I was miserable. Miserable for letting her down. For losing my own discipline. For depriving myself of Clara's pussy. I stroked harder. I wanted so desperately to come and get this ordeal over with.

Clara watched me, looking both angry and bored.

Between my emotional state and the fact that I had come hard that afternoon, it seemed to take forever for me to come. I finally came all over my hand and my jeans. And broke down into sobs.

"I'll take care of myself tonight, so you can sleep in the guest room," said Clara.

"Yes, Clara," I replied, starting to rise.

"Wait a minute," Clara said. "I've changed my mind."

I looked up, hopeful.

"I want you to move permanently. The guest room is now your room. You may not enter this room without my permission."

I sighed deeply and nodded. I was too defeated to even answer. Clara then took my face in her hands.

"I can't go indefinitely without someone who knows how to fuck me. If you can't learn to control yourself and come to me with the proper gratitude, I'll find a man who can fuck me right. Now, get out of my room."

OCTOBER: CLARA AND KURT

By mid-October, the outlines of our relationship were becoming clear. Sex with Clara had been exciting, but infrequent. I was learning to control my orgasms and Clara was able to come many times before deciding whether I would be allowed to come. I learned to appreciate being denied by her and I spent my days in a state of constant arousal and dependence.

On those nights where Clara allowed me to come, she would also allow me to sleep with her in her room. Did she ever get lonely sleeping alone?

One night, lying in my room, I was awakened by a hand slowly stroking my cock. Clara never came into my room. I lay there quietly, not wanting to spoil the moment. I felt a finger on my lips and a whispered "shhh". I moaned just enough to let her know I wanted more. Clara stroked my cock and until I was close to coming, and then would back off until I was aching but unable to come. She repeated this maybe half an hour. Then she stopped. I groaned.

I was surprised then by Clara climbing on top of me, taking hold of my cock, and slowly sliding herself onto my shaft.

"I want you to control yourself," She said. "I know you've been trying hard to save yourself for me. I want to reward you for your self-control."

She sat there on top of me for minutes, just squirming a little as she enjoyed the feeling of me inside her.

"I woke in the middle of the night, because I had a dream about something we haven't talked about a long time," she said. She put her finger on my mouth again, making it clear that she wanted me to listen and not to speak.

"When you and I were first dating, I still hadn't broken up with Kurt. I remember how jealous you were that I was still fucking him, and that I worked in the same building with him."

I groaned. Kurt was junior employee at her company, seven years younger then either of us. At the time he was an asshole frat boy a few years out of college.

"I was thinking about when I tried to break up with him, and Kurt forced himself on me. I know you and I were both furious after it happened. You wanted me to press charges and I wouldn't do it."

Why was she bringing this up? She was riding my cock, I was on the edge of coming, and she was telling me about the time her old boyfriend raped her.

"The thing I never told you is that I loved it. I mean, I didn't love Kurt the way I loved you, or love you now. But I'll never forget how he bent me over the trunk of his car, pulled up my dress, pulled down my panties, and fucked me from behind. I loved feeling him push my head down and force his cock into me, right there in that parking lot."

I could feel myself on the verge of coming. She smiled and wiggled just a little. I clenched my fists, willing myself not to come.

"As I lay there, my legs spread, crying and begging him not to fuck me, I was secretly hoping he wouldn't stop. He knew exactly what I wanted and he gave it to me." Clara moaned and cupped her tits in her hands.

"There hasn't been a night since then that I haven't thought about lying there with my face against the cold, damp steel, with my pussy dripping with Kurt's cum, him standing behind me knowing how much I loved the way he'd just fucked me. His cock is huge and there was something about being forced to take it from behind that made me come harder than I ever have with any man."

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think about that night when I masturbate."

I exploded inside her. I came from weeks of pent-up frustration, Clara's teasing, the feeling of her riding me like that, and now this. I screamed and pounded the bed with my fists. I could feel Clara coming at the same time.

Clara leaned over, kissed me lightly on the lips, and climbed off my spent cock.

"Ask me if I'm surprised," she said. She smiled at me, turned, and left the room.

***

The next night, after a late dinner, Clara poured herself a Scotch invited me to join her in her bedroom. I followed her, wondering what was up, especially in the wake of last night's adventure. I stood there in the doorway, waiting for her to give me some idea of what she wanted of me.

Clara stripped down to her panties and put on her black silk robe. She climbed into bed, propping herself on a couple of pillows. She motioned for me to come in and to sit in a chair beside the bed.

"You were really turned on listening to me tell you about Kurt fucking me," she said.

"I've been keyed up for weeks and I was very turned on to have you on top of me. I think I would have come if you'd read me a shopping list," I said, a little too defensively.

"Bullshit. If you weren't turned on, you would have gone limp before I even got to the part about how much I loved it."

I was speechless. Was she right?

"I didn't love Kurt, but I couldn't get enough of his cock." She paused. "I want you to tell me something."

"Hmm?"

"Are you hard right now?"

I averted my eyes.

"Show me."

I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. It wasn't easy, because my erection was so stiff.

"So, you are turned on by me talking about Kurt," she said. I had nothing more to say. "I need you to remain seated and quiet, but you're allowed to stroke your cock. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded.

She picked up her phone from the nightstand, inserting both earphones. Then, she pressed a couple of buttons and waited for a few seconds.

"Hello, Kurt?" she said.

My heart sank, and I lost my erection immediately. It took all my strength not to rise from the chair and grab the phone from her hands. At least that's what I told myself. In truth, I needed to know what was about to happen, like a rabbit mesmerized by a cobra.

"Yes, I bet you didn't think you'd be hearing from me." She laughed at Kurt's reply. Then she licked her lips.

"I've been thinking about you lately," she said, stroking her thighs. With every stroke, she was getting closer to her panties.

"Are you alone? ... Good. I want your full attention. Tell me where you are and what you're wearing." Clara listened as Kurt described his situation.

"I'm laying in my bed. I'm wearing a black silk robe and red panties. I'm looking at my reflection in a mirror on the wall at the base of the bed. It's a little high on the wall and tilted down so I can see the full bed." I looked and finally noticed the mirror, which was new.

"Oh, he's in another room of the house," she said, lying about my whereabouts. I'm sure it would have taken the edge off for Kurt if he knew I was listening in on the call. He would have been much more into doing this behind my back. Clara laughed. Had he said something about me?

"I'm sure you know this," she continued, "but I still think about the way you fucked me the last time we were together. No one has ever fucked me like that." She listened to him for a while. "Yeah, well, orgasms aren't everything. But I miss the way we used to fuck."

"Tell me about your cock," she said. This is when I noticed that I'd become very hard once again. "I know what you mean. It was always a struggle to get that monster our of your pants. But it was worth the effort. I loved the way it filled my ... hand. Stroke it for me and tell me about it." Clara closed her eyes, imagining Kurt stroking his cock. Without thinking about it, I reached down and began playing with my own erection.

"I'm playing with myself through my silk panties. They're soaking wet." Clara listened, and then moved her hands to cup her breasts. "Good idea. I'm playing with my tits. The silk feels amazing and my nipples are rock hard." I loved kissing and sucking my wife's perfect tits. This was driving me crazy. I hated hearing her tell Kurt she was playing with her tits at his request.

"I'm sliding my hand into my robe and pinching my nipple." She moaned. I could tell she was hurting herself and was slipping in a highly aroused state. Clara was watching herself through half-closed eyes as she listened to Kurt. I was struggling not to come. I pinched my own nipples to focus myself. It was so difficult to see Clara like this and not be able to touch her or even speak. But I was also surprised by how turned on I was. Clara would be pleased, I thought.

"May I put my fingers in my panties? I really need to play with my clit." Clara slid her right hand down her body and inside her panties, teasing her clit. I could see everything in the mirror. I could also see that Clara was focused completely on her reflection, and on Kurt's voice. I might as well not have been there. I felt grateful to Clara for sharing this moment with me.

"Are you ready to come, Kurt? I don't know how much longer I can hold out." She shivered as she arched her back. She was biting her lip and her flesh was white from the pressure. "God, I love listening to you come. It reminds me of what it's like to lie under you while you're coming inside me. I can smell your skin."

Clara arched her back again, her pussy high in the air. She screamed, "I'm coming, Kurt. Oh, fuck, I'm coming and I'm thinking of your big cock."

My own cock released a fountain of cum. I felt it land on my face. I licked it off my lips. I shoved my fist in my mouth and bit it to keep from screaming.