The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long pause while she lay there gasping. I imagined she could hear Kurt breathing in her headphones.

"Thank you, Kurt," she said. "You have no idea how much I needed that." A pause.

"Mmm, no," she replied. "You're going to have to wait for my call. And I swear to God, if you try to contact me first I'll have your balls. Is that clear? ... Good. Think of me when you kiss your wife good night." And then she hung up. She lay there, with her fingers still in her panties.

She pulled them out and rolled over on her side. She held out her hand to me. I rose and took her wrist in my hand and sucked each finger clean.

"Kiss me," she said. I kissed her passionately until we were both dizzy. Finally, she pulled away. "Would you like to fuck me?"

I nodded, speechless.

"Take a shower and come to bed."

It was the shortest shower of my life. My emotions were all jumbled up. I was angry at Clara for surprising me with this, grateful for being included, jealous of Kurt, smug knowing that I had Clara and he didn't, aroused by what I had just seen, and ashamed by how much it turned me on.

I came to Clara, who was laying naked on the sheets. I climbed into the bed.

"I had no idea what a pervert you were," she said. "I want to feel your cock in me. Fuck me, you nasty little bitch."

DECEMBER: THE HOLIDAY PARTY

Clara's company held its annual holiday party at an historic old hotel downtown. The hotel was lavishly decorated for Christmas. The vast, ancient space of the grand ballroom was filled with with company employees and their spouses dressed in formal wear. I'd always hated this particular event for its ostentatiousness and the phoniness of the interactions.

Clara led me around the room. First she grabbed a martini, then we gobbled oysters at the buffet. Then, another martini as we made the rounds. I'd had my fill of corporate stooges and their glassy-eyed spouses when I heard a voice from behind us.

"Clara, you must introduce us!" We turned and were face-to-face with Helen. "Mmmm. Who is this delicious young man?" Helen was a petite woman who had passed 60 an indeterminate number of years ago. Her smooth, black hair was cut in an angular bob that accented her high cheekbones. She'd clearly had work done on her face, but it had been done so expertly that it only seemed unnatural in that it looked so good. Her lips were thin and pale pink. She wore a black dress that looked like Chanel. It was cut shorter than you'd expect for a woman of her age, but she had the legs to carry it off.

"Yes, of course," said Clara, blushing. "Helen, this is my husband, Richard." Helen extended her hand, which I took. It seemed tiny and brittle in my own.

While I held her hand, she ran her other hand up my arm and gave my biceps a squeeze. "The muscles of a working man," she observed incongruously. The whole time, she held eye contact. Her flirting was making me self-conscious, but it was not unwelcome. I was prepared for her to be a monster, but now all I wanted was for her to want me.

The awkward silence was broken by another shout, "Helen!" It came from our left, and I turned to see Kurt. He saw an opportunity to suck up to Helen and to be next to Clara at the same time. I could feel Helen shudder as she released my arm.

"Oh, Kurt, how good of you to come to our party," she said icily. She apparently loathed him as much as I did. She air-kissed him at a distance of about three feet.

Kurt turned Clara and gave her a hug. I couldn't tell how it was received, but Kurt slid his hand down and squeezed her ass. When he released her from his grip, as he stepped back, I could see that his enormous cock was hard and that the squeeze on Clara's ass was intended to push her against it.

Kurt turned to me, "Hello, ... Dick." Contempt dripped from his voice. He had a smug "I phone-fucked your wife" grin on his face as he said it. He'd started drinking early.

"Clara, it's been too long," he said. "How long has it been since we last talked?" Clara shrugged and declined to take the bait.

"How's the Uber game, Dick?" asked Kurt. "You getting any passenger pussy?" Kurt didn't give a shit what I thought, but I was surprised how unconcerned he was about needling Clara.

Clara leaned over and whispered in ear, "Oh, for fuck's sake, I'm getting out of here." She glared at Kurt, then turned to the group and said, "I'm sorry, I need to find the ladies' room."

"Richard," Helen said to me in an attempt to avoid talking to Kurt. "Clara is my most apt protégé. I know we're working her very hard. I hope it's not disrupting your ... family ... too much." Her smile was kind of menacing.

"We're managing," I said.

"The life of an executive can be very hard on her loved ones. Sometimes, they don't feel as loved as they should. It strains many marriages, you know." I wasn't sure how to reply. I still had no idea whether the orgy and Clara's threesome with Linda the escort and her customer was real or fantasy.

"We all make compromises," I replied noncommittally. "But Clara and I have never been closer than we have been since her promotion." That was true, even though we were sleeping in separate bedrooms.

"Then you are a very special man," she said. Helen locked eyes with me. "Take this," she said. She pressed a business card into my hand. It was an engraved card on heavy, cream-colored stock. On it was a single phone number and nothing else.

"Save it. It is my most private number. Clara doesn't even have that number. You may dial it any time, day or night ... if you need me." She put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it tightly.

I was standing there, not sure what to say and confused about why I'd need to call her, when my phone beeped. Then it beeped a second time.

"You should take that," said Helen. "Someone obviously needs to reach you."

It was a text message from Clara:

"Break away and go to the men's room."

And then:

"Find a quiet stall and wait for my call".

I made my excuses and was soon sitting on the toilet in the handicapped stall of the men's room. I sat there anxiously, waiting for my phone to ring. What did she want?

The phone rang. It was a video call. It took me a second to figure out what was going on in the dimly-lit scene on my phone. I could see Clara, but she seemed far away. I slowly realized that Clara was not holding the camera. She was kneeling in front of whoever was holding it.

She leaned forward and I knew that she was unzipping his fly. She pulled out his erect cock. She slowly stroked it as it got harder. She licked the shaft for a minute or two, and then pulled the head down and sucked it into her open mouth. I was hard.

She started sucking and bobbing her head. You don't have to watch a lot of POV porn to have seen this over and over. But it's entirely different when it's your wife who blowing some anonymous guy in real time, in the same building, on your phone. I put in my headphones so I could hear better. I pulled out my cock and stroked it to the rhythm of her motion.

I could hear men coming in going in the john outside my stall, listening to them pissing in the urinals and in the stall next door. A couple of times they rattled the latch of my stall, wondering what I was doing in there.

I could hear the man holding Clara's phone moaning. He was having trouble holding it steady. I could hear the sounds of the party in the background. Where were they?

When she pulled his cock out of her mouth, it was wet with streams of saliva. She stroked it hard the full length of the shaft. Clara opened her mouth wide as he came all over her face. She licked her lips lasciviously and smiled at the camera. Then, the call ended.

I came hard in the stall, pushing my cock to one side so I wouldn't get cum on my tux. I left a stream of it on the bathroom wall.

I sat there with my wet cock in my hand, trying to process what I had just seen. I put away my phone, zipped up my pants, and stumbled out of the bathroom.

When I returned to the knot of sycophants surrounding Helen, Clara was already there. Mercifully, Kurt had moved on to ruin someone else's evening. How had Clara managed to get back before me? I could see blobs of cum in her hair and on her shoulder, so fresh it was still wet and sticky.

"Richard," Helen said. "Are you feeling alright? You seem very pale indeed." I nodded. I was feeling numb and stupid.

I looked around. I wondered which of the hundreds of men in the room had just fucked my wife in the face. I leaned over and affectionately kissed Clara on the neck. Unobtrusively, so that only Clara could tell, I licked up the droplets of cum that lay on her shoulder. I could feel myself getting hard again.