The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard gripped tighter, struggling to avoid coming too soon. Clara's eyes rolled back in her head as she sucked Kurt's fingers.

The pressure built. Richard could hold it no longer. He came hard, spurting cum into his own face as he knelt there. At once he felt the letdown of having come. He saw himself kneeling on the floor while Kurt and Clara looked down on him. Kurt snorted. Clara opened her eyes and looked right at him. They both burst into laughter.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Dickie! What a mess!" she said. Excited, she rolled over, pushed Kurt onto his back, and mounted his now-hard cock. Richard watched, kneeling on the floor, as Clara braced herself on Kurt's hairy chest, arched her back, and threw back her head.

Kurt formed a bridge with his own back, so that Clara could get Kurt's cock deeper inside her.

Richard could feel the cum dripping down his face. It felt like tears.

Clara looked right at Richard.

"My god, Dickie, his cock feels so good inside me," She screamed. Kurt slapped her ass hard a couple of times. Clara bucked. She pounded her fists on Kurt's chest. She came.

Kurt yelled and squeezed Clara's tits as he came. Richard could see Kurt's semen seeping out of Clara's hole as she continued to slide up and down on his cock. She gripped it tight with her pussy, moaning and milking Kurt as he continued to come.

Kurt came again, guided by her cunt. He lay there for a few moments, as Clara straddled him, dribbling cum. Kurt looked at Richard.

"You're a sick fuck, Dickie," Kurt said, addressing Richard for the first time. "Clara's the finest piece of ass I've ever had. I have no idea what's going on in your head, but I plan to keep fucking her."

Clara bit her lip and leaned forward. Still straddling Kurt, she kissed his chest again and again. She made it clear that she liked Kurt's plan.

Clara leaned in Richard's direction.

"Show it to me," she commanded. Richard leaned back. His cock lay there, semi-flaccid, covered in his own cum.

"Come for me," she said. Richard grabbed his dick. It was slippery with semen. He began to play with it. As he looked into Clara's eyes, he could feel himself getting harder. Soon, he was once again trying to hold back his ejaculation.

"I love you," Clara teased. She blew him a kiss.

Richard screamed as he came. Stars burst before his eyes. In that moment, which lasted forever, Richard felt at once closer to Clara and further away than ever before. He loved her with all his heart and hated he for what she had done to him. He was humiliated by his submissiveness and proud of his obedience.

Richard's mind floated away from his body, and he could see himself kneeling before the altar of Clara, as she made him come with three little words.

You can never control a force of nature, he thought. You are subject to her caprices.

12