The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even after a company meeting, I wasn't sure whether a hotel bar was the right place for us to be drinking. Based on the way we've been behaving lately, I'm sure everyone in the office already assumes we're fucking. My pussy was wet and my heart was pounding.

"We sat in a dark corner of the bar and ordered martinis. He's charming. I mean, it was clear from the moment we got there that he wanted to take me upstairs and fuck me, but we talked for hours.

"After the first round, I felt his hand on my thigh." I looked at her short skirt, which showed plenty of thigh. I was already having trouble concentrating, and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears.

"I was already excited, but suddenly my panties were soaked." I bit my lip. This was torture. She knew she was torturing me, and I could tell that she was enjoying it.

"I didn't ask him to remove his hand. It felt too good. I let him slide it up under my skirt, but I stopped him just short of my panties. I didn't want him to feel how wet I was. And I didn't think I could have resisted fucking him if he did." At this, she leaned forward, and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to smell my panties, darling. They've been soaked all evening." I leaned forward. I didn't need to get close to smell her muskiness. I'm sure Jay could have smelled how excited my wife was when he caressed her thigh.

"I told him I wasn't going to fuck him tonight." My heart stopped. Tonight?

"Then I told him about us." I thought I was going to throw up.

"What did you tell him?" I asked in my smallest voice, looking at the floor.

"I told him that you're my bitch. That I love you and that I'd promised you that I wouldn't fuck anyone without talking to you first, and deciding what to do about it."

My head was spinning. I'd stopped breathing and I could hear the blood roaring in my ears. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward her crotch. "Suck my panties, baby. I want you to suck my juices through my wet panties." I buried my face between her thighs and sucked at her soaking panties. I could hardly breathe, but I was starting to feel more calm and focused. "There, isn't that better?" she asked. I nodded as I sucked at the silk that tasted of her cunt. I was humiliated, but I couldn't stop.

"I want him more than I've ever wanted any man, darling. But I love you, and I don't want to fuck him until you're ready, but I don't think I can go much longer without his cock." My own cock was as hard as it had ever been. What did she mean -- until I was ready?

She pulled my face out of her crotch and kissed me, licking her pussy juices off my face and shoving her tongue between my lips. Then she slapped me hard. And then again, even harder. The roaring in my ears grew louder.

Clara looked pleased with herself. She could see how hard my cock was, even though she'd just told me how much she wanted to fuck Jay. There was no hiding how turned on I was at this moment, regardless of how humiliating it was. There was no hiding that I had responded to this jealousy and degradation by slipping into an even more submissive state.

The next words out of my mouth surprised me. I'm not sure where they came from, and I don't think even she was expecting them. I closed my eyes and licked my lips. I opened them again to see her staring right at me. I looked deeply into her eyes, and then I said in a shaky voice, "Please fuck him."

12