The Collapse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got myself to the kitchen and found Maggie waiting for me with some fresh coffee.

She smiled at me. "Amy, you're doing good things for that man, I hope you know that. He went off this morning the happiest I think I've ever seen him."

She interrupted herself to pass me a fresh biscuit. "But I will say I'm wanting to hear from you how you're doing with all of this. I got to imagine you've got some questions, don't you?" I did have questions! We sat and talked for what must have been two hours and Maggie answered everything I was asking about and most of that had to do with sex and Mr. Evans. I was sort of shy with the questions at first but then she made it clear to me that she didn't care what I wanted to ask about, she'd tell me what I wanted to know.

She also told me a few things about how to keep a man interested in me and at first I wasn't so interested but when she told me that if Mr. Evans wanted to that he could sell me to someone else I figured I should listen. She told me all sorts of things that I don't think my Grandpa would have approved of, but it all made sense and I was glad she told me.

We were surprised when Mr. Evans was back early for lunch and he told us not to worry because he wanted a shower first anyway. When he went off to the shower Maggie told me to go get his towels ready for him and to get his clean clothes ready, too. I didn't suspect at the time that she was really trying to buy some extra time to get the lunch ready.

When I opened to bathroom door to put out the towels Mr. Evans must have heard it.

"That you, Maggie?" he said.

"No, sir, it's me. Maggie told me to come get things put together for you."

He opened the shower door and looked at me. I saw his cock hanging down and as he looked at me it started to firm up.

"Amy, I think I want your help in here. Drop that dress and you can wash my back, okay?"

I nodded and did as I was told. He held the shower door open for me as I stepped in and then closed it. The warmth surrounded me and then Mr. Evans took me in his arms and kissed me. I kissed him back and part of it was because I wanted to. We kissed for a little bit and I felt his cock poke into my belly a few times and then he pulled back from me. Reaching around to a bottle on the shelf behind him I heard it go 'clink' and open. Turning around he smiled at me and said, "Hold still, you'll like this."

He sprayed what felt like an oil all over me. He sprayed some on himself, too. It smelled of flowers and was really nice. Putting the bottle down he started to rub the oil into my skin and he let his hands linger on my breasts. "Mmmmm" was all he said to that. He took my hand and had me rub his cock and I heard him pull in a breath as my hand closed around it and rubbed oil on it. He stopped me after not too long and had me turn around. There was a handrail bar at the one end of the shower and he put my hands on it and I understood he wanted me to hold on to it. His hands went back to my body and pulled my hips back at him and then I felt his cock slip across my butt. His foot pushed at my feet and I spread my legs in response, turning to look at him at the same time. His eyes were cast down at my body and he didn't notice my looking at him. I kept looking at him as he lined up his oiled cock with my pussy and then in one smooth motion slipped it all the way into me.

"Oh, yeah." He said while I hung onto the bar.

This wasn't painful at all and all I felt was the fullness inside me. With the combination of the warm water, the smell of flowers, and his easy entry into me it was all really very pleasant. He didn't last very long this time and had only made a few strokes into me when he held me tight and I felt him spurting into me. He held himself in me just briefly and then pulled out of me.

"All right, Amy, now you can wash my back."

To be continued?