The Collar

Story Info
Sexy bitch wants it all with them both.
5.3k words
4.06
17k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie and I were lying like spoons on top of her king sized bed in the cool Georgia evening. Garth Brook's 'The Dance' was playing on country radio and we were enjoying the delicious caress of our bodies against each other. She wore a loose caftan and I had on a long tee shirt and nothing else. My face was nestled in the back of her neck and my hand was idly roving over her ass. She smelled of peaches and strawberries.

Jeanie is mid 30's and has a wonderful curvy body with great 38DD tits, strawberry blond hair, twinkly eyes, a beautiful face and the greatest mouth on earth. I'm ten years older; fit and muscular, and I like to think I'm a lot of fun to be with. It may just be the company I keep.

I live in Australia and we don't get together in person as often as we'd like, but we've been the center of each others' lives for a number of years and have done or talked about just about everything two people can do. When apart we have an open relationship of which we share the details. It's a big kick for us both.

We'd been back in each others' arms for only a few days after being apart for months and had just spent the day walking through a Farmer's Market, sampling fruits and kissing, totally relaxed with each other. We hadn't talked much, though I sensed she had things she wanted to share with me in her own good time.

On the bed she stirred a little and made the little Jeanie trademark "mmmmmmmffh" sigh I love so much. I pressed my face deeper into the back of her neck and breathed her in. Life was great.

She said "Ben? Honey? I've an ummmmmmmm proposition for you ok?"

Since 'ummm' was always about sex in any conversation between us, my ears got pointy real quick and I felt that familiar stirring down you know where.

"Ok," I said. "Shoot."

She giggled and said "Oh you may well do that!"

I chuckled into the back of her neck, leaned up over her and took a sip of ice cold Chenin Blanc. I'd brought the bottle with me from Melbourne; Aussie wines are fabulous. I offered it to her lips for a sip too and then lay back down. I knew this was going to be interesting.

After a pause she said "You know I've been fucking this guy right?"

"Yeah Peter. It's cool. I spoke to him online one night when he was here. Seemed like a smart kid and you've mentioned a couple of times he's great no-strings fuck."

"Welllllll.... he and you have some of the same interests..."

"Oh? Fast cars, good wine, sexy women and he's a Falcons fan too?"

"No silly!" she said and spanked my butt behind her back. "One out of four. Oh he does drive a Porsche 911 Carrera so maybe two."

After another short hesitation she said "Ummmmm... me talking dirty and ummmm three-ways."

My libido leapt into overdrive.

"Well go on, spit it out!"

She giggled sexily. "Nope, I never do that."

I put enough gentle pressure on her to make her face me, and she snuggled in to my broad chest. I could see she was sucking on her lower lip as she does when she's feeling uncertain. I leaned down, kissed her, lifted my face away and waited.

"Ok," she said. "Here it is. I'd like to fuck both of you at once. And I mean fuck! I mean do everything. Give myself completely to you both of you to use like a whore. To make me do whatever you want as your little slutty fuck toy. Nothing off limits except real pain or bodily harm. Would you do that for me if I arranged it?"

I got my breath back and said "Sure" as nonchalantly as I could muster. "When?"

"Tonight!"

"Wow" I said, "How you gonna arrange that so quick?"

"I already have, but I could cancel if you want."

I smiled down at her as my answer.

She grinned back and said "Enjoy your wine, lover. I'll be back" and whirled away.

"Everything?" I asked, but the door to the dressing room closed with no answer.

I glanced at my watch. It was 6.30 and I was bright and bouncy, still on Melbourne time which was 8 hours behind.

I listened to her moving around and in a few minutes the door opened and she walked out and stood for inspection. She wore a wraparound skirt over black stockings and heels, and a button up see through blouse over a black bra. She turned around slowly and parted the skirt. Underneath she had on a garter belt and crotch-less black panties through which I caught a glimpse of her blond bush. She'd put on particularly bright red lipstick with matching nails. The contrast of colors was delightfully trashy.

She stepped close to the bed and held something out to me. It was a black fabric collar with a set of tiny jewels in the pattern of a heart in the front. I reached for it and she pulled it back playfully.

"No wait" she said, "Let me tell you the rules first ok?"

"I'm listening."

"When you put this on me I'm your cock sucking fuck toy, ok?"

"Ok."

"And when Peter arrives, I'll be his too. If you can't deal with that, don't put it on me."

"Oh I will."

"It has Velcro at the back, see? If I rip if off it means stop, ok? Stop! I trust you to protect me from harm if I'm restrained but other than that anything goes while the collar is on."

"Deal" I said eagerly.

I reached out and she pulled the collar back again.

"Let me say this first" she said, "Because after it's on I'll have no control and I need to say something between us."

"Ok."

"You're the love of my life Ben. No matter what happens tonight don't forget that. I'll do whatever you want and make every dirty dream you have come true if I can. I'll let you fuck me six ways to Sunday; I'll suck your cock anywhere any time; I'll even beg you to tit fuck me and come on my fucking face. I'll walk naked into a room in this collar and take a cock up my fucking ass for you if you order me to. I'll beg you to slap my tits while I have my hands tied behind my back. I'll tongue fuck your ass if you point at it. I'll beg you to piss on me if you want."

She giggled. "Peter has!"

"Oh?"

"Oh yeah! He loves that. He also loves to fuck me rough. And he loves to make me talk dirty to him. I love it too. But he's not you, and after this I'll still be yours and he'll still just be someone I see when I can't have you, ok?"

"Ok."

"Now collar me you bastard. I'm your bitch!"

I stood up and walked to her. She was trembling. I gently leaned forward and kissed her deeply. She shuddered and said "Just do it you bastard, I need it!"

I took the collar and joined it together behind her neck. For a moment she just stared at me. I knew at that moment she was at her most vulnerable just as she wanted to be.

I took a bunch of her blouse in each hand and simply tore it apart at the front. Buttons flew everywhere.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" she groaned, eyes wide as saucers. "What are you going to do to me?"

I pulled her right bra strap down off her shoulder and popped out her right tit. She sighed and leaned back. I grabbed it in my hand and squeezed. She arched her back and groaned louder. I pulled it up to my mouth and sucked on her fat nipple for a few seconds.

"Bitch?"

"Yes my love?"

"Kneel facing away from me and put your hands behind your back."

She hurried into position and I pulled the torn blouse off her and tied her hands together with it. Then I pulled her up on the bed and made her sit in front of me.

"Now tell me when you last fucked Peter."

"The night before you arrived, ummm Tuesday. No wait, if you count me sucking him off the night you arrived. I sucked his hard cock in his car outside here when he dropped me home to get my car to go to the airport. I bobbed up and down in his lap and played with his balls until he came down my throat. I'm such a slut for him!"

"Not what I meant! Tell me about the last fuck! I will slap your tit very hard it you miss out anything."

"Nooooo I promise I will give you every tiny thing. Tuesday night he came here about nine..."

I reached out and firmly slapped the palm of my hand across her exposed tit. Her eyes went open wide.

"No please. He made me strip and sit in his lap and suck my own tits, then hold each one up for him to suck. Made me tell him a story about a guy I fucked on a pool table in L.A. and then sucked off the guy's friend. While I talked I was fingering my pussy and letting him lick my fingertips. Then he made me bounce up and down on his hard cock while kissing him until he came deep in my cunt. Then I had to lick him clean. Ok? Don't hit me again ok? Peter will be rough enough when he gets here... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I heard a door close behind me and turned to see a tall clean cut guy, late 20's, in jeans, boots and a western shirt saunter across the room. Cocky. Confident. He nodded at me, walked up to Jeanie, reached behind and simply tore the back of her bra apart so her terrific tits burst out, ripe for sucking and fucking.

She moaned and said "Hi Peter" in a wee small voice.

He leaned down and cupped both tits in his hands and twisted them so that she arched her back and whimpered.

He looked at me and said "Nice to see you for real man. Want to help me fuck this bitch?"

He kneeled and took her left tit in his mouth, sucking and licking. I heard Jeanie start to pant and followed his cue. I lifted up her other tit, leaned in and sucked on it hard getting as much of it into my mouth as I could. I could feel Jeanie's body writhing.

Peter hadn't said a word to her. He was treating her as if she were a piece of meat, just as she craved.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh I want to suck you guys off" Jeanie moaned out." You know you want me to. You both want to see this cock sucking whore with a cock in her mouth. Pleeeease."

"No, bitch" said Peter. "Fucking ask nicely or I will rip your nipples off."

"Ohhhhh please please please?"

He unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick cock that was already half hard. He stood in front of Jeanie and wiped it across her face. She tried to reach it with her tongue but he pulled back.

"What?" he said "You want to suck me off?"

"Yessssss."

"Well tell Ben here. I know he's your man and I'm just your good fuck when he is not around. Tell him. Ask him. He wants to hear it. Ask him you cock hungry slut!"

Jeanie turned to me.

"Darling? I soooooo want to suck his cock and make him come in my mouth. Can I? Please?"

Peter interrupted. "No tell him more. Tell him how you ask to suck or fuck me every time we see each other. Tell him all the things we've done. Go on!"

She was talking fast and her eyes were fixed on the hard piece of man meat bobbing a few inches in front of her face.

"Ummm Darling it's true. I do everything he tells me. I ask to suck him or have him fuck me. I'm a slut. Can I? And will you untie me so I can play with his balls and ass at the same time?"

"No Bitch" I said, really getting into this. "Not yet. Get on your back. Now!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

I thought she'd cry.

Peter pushed her back so she was lying with her legs over the front of the bed and half on her side so her bound wrists didn't look too uncomfortable. He began kissing her and playing with her tits and she was helpless to do a thing except squirm and kiss him back. I pulled her legs very wide apart so her cunt was exposed through her crotch-less panties and began stroking up and down her very wet slit with one finger. She was murmuring into Peter's mouth.

I kneeled, enjoying the tableau, and blew air on her pussy lips. I heard her trying to make noises but her lips and Peter's were too intertwined for anything to come out.

I slapped her lightly on her ass and said gruffly "Talk bitch. We both want to hear how much you like this."

Peter let her catch her breath, still playing with her tits to her obvious enjoyment. Sucking one then the other, harder than me.

"Yessssssssssss I love it. Fuck your bitch. Fuck me. Anyway you want to. Use me like your little whore!"

I leaned my face in closer and ran the tip of my tongue up between the folds of her cunt, then started to nibble at her clit. Her ass went wild; I slapped it again and she squealed.

"Stay still bitch. I want to tongue-fuck you!"

She groaned and tried to stay still, then began to pant hard.

"I can't, I'm going to come.... oh lick me please... please."

Peter slapped her lightly on the face to get her attention at his end and said

"No bitch do it our way."

He reached out took her left nipple between his finger and thumb and lifted her tit right up to her face.

She wailed.

"Nooooo that hurts!"

Letting go the nipples he lifted the entire breast up with his hand under it and she sucked her own nipple hard.

"Now the other one" he said lifting it. "I know you can make it squirt if you suck it hard! Do it bitch!"

I saw her cheeks hollow as she took a big mouthful and sucked frantically. After a minute of that Peter leaned in and said "Kiss me and let me taste!"

Jeanie eagerly put her mouth to his and I could see they were frantically tongue kissing.

Peter said "Now I think I'll have you sit on Ben's cock and have him put it in your ass!"

"Nooooooooooooooooo" she shrieked, "Nooooooooo. Please. I'm not ready!"

Peter grabbed both nipples again and tugged on them very hard.

"Don't dare say no!"

"Please Peter" she pleaded.

"Alright then," he said. You're going to sit on Ben's face! He obviously likes his tongue in your little fuck-hole."

Jeanie smiled brightly.

"Oh yes please! Let meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Peter pulled off the wraparound skirt and I lay back on the bed. With his help she straddled my face with her thighs apart and settled down over my mouth.

As soon as she felt my tongue slip between her pussy lips she tried to hump it. I felt smothered and wriggled out. She moaned petulantly. Peter pulled her toward him by the nipples until her face was in her lap and her helpless ass was in the air.

I followed her and only just got my face into her ass before she shuddered and groaned in ecstasy. I licked and slurped around in her pussy, getting every drop and enjoying the wonderful taste and scent.

Jeanie slumped into Peter's arms murmuring and I could see his hands caressing her back and shoulders as she came down. He was stroking her body gently, reassuringly. The guy had hidden depths.

In a little while he eased her sideways, still restrained, on to the bed and I saw the broad smile of pleasure spread across her gorgeous but very flushed and sweat streaked face. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, and murmured "I love you". I felt the vibration of her lips on mine rather than heard her response.

Peter walked across the room, sat on the couch, and slowly began stroked his hard and very large cock while I untied her hands. She looked at me and I nodded.

She rose and crossed the room and knelt in front of him. One hand went under his ass and the other round his cock, and then her head slowly lowered towards his groin; helped along by one of Peter's strong hands in her hair. I saw her tongue extend and circle the head of his cock a couple of times and then her lips opened and she sucked him in.

Peter arched his back with the pleasure and I heard him murmuring as his cock began to slide rhythmically in and out of her wet cock sucking mouth. He was as horny as I and I knew he wouldn't last a minute.

Suddenly he gripped her hair very hard and lifted her mouth up and away.

"Not yet you bitch! I don't want to come yet. Suck my balls!"

Eagerly Jeanie complied

"And finger fuck yourself too. Ben loves that! You told me!"

She looked over at me. Her lips were red and swollen and she looked absolutely fucking beautiful.

"What do you want me to do Darling?" she asked. "Want me to suck him off? Do you? Want to fuck my hot, wet, cunt while I do? Or do you want to see my finger slide in and out of my fuck hole while I suck his ass? Huh? Tell me, no order me."

"Suck him again and play with yourself AND me," I said.

"Come here sweetheart."

I took a moment to enjoy the sight. The love of my life on her knees in collar, belt, stockings and black panties, worshiping a big hard cock for my pleasure.

I quickly went to my knees beside her. Her left hand grasped my throbbing cock and started to stroke. I also saw her right hand slip down between her parted legs and begin to play. In moments we were both squirming. My right hand went under her ass from behind and mingled with her finger at the mouth of her pussy, circling and probing.

Peter had lifted himself up so his ass was off the couch and I saw him roughly pull her head down. She moaned as her mouth and tongue went down to his ass and began to lick him. Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh I loved it.

Peter got urgent first, settling down and forcing his hard cock into her mouth with his hand in her hair. She formed an 'O' with her lips and let him fuck her face for a few seconds, then began to suck frantically, grunting as hard as he groaned. Her fingers were flying back and forth over her clit.

Her cheeks hollowed and suddenly Peter roared and exploded into her mouth. She greedily milked him of every drop of cum. All this time her hand was around my cock and she was squeezing it gently.

In a while his hold on her hair relaxed. She stood up and took my hand and led me to the bed where we lay down with a sigh. Immediately her lips came to mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. The fullness of the taste and the sheer eroticism was indescribable.

We kissed, oblivious, for a while, enjoying the sensations of smell, taste and feel. We had no idea where Peter was. Then I felt her body being moved gently down the bed, as if she was being pulled, then felt her breathing increase and her begin to murmur under her breath. Looking down I saw her stocking clad thighs were apart. Peter was kneeling between them and slowly licking up and down her wet slit. Her murmurs turned to groans, got steadily louder and turned into words.

"Aughh Peter you wonderful cunt licker. Suck my wet cunt. Lick my juicy ass too. Do you want to fuck me there too? I'm your slut. Do what you want to me you bastard."

She began babbling faster.

"Want to tie me down and gang fuck me? Do you? Want to make me to suck both of you at the same time? Huh? Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck that is wonderful..... Yesss tongue fuck my cunt. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

I felt him get up and looked and saw he was kneeling at the foot of the bed and was sliding his cock up and down her slit. She started to move and suddenly grunted as if her breath had been taken away. I saw he'd plunged into her to the hilt.

She started to fuck back against him, moaning unintelligibly in ecstasy with every thrust he made. I joined in and began to play with her tits, sucking on one and then the other, then kissing her in-between hard sucks.

Peter then lifted her legs over his shoulders and began to really slam her hard. She was cumming continuously; moaning and squirming; mumbling half words. Then he groaned and she cried out.

"Don't stop aughhhhh oh please don't..."

Peter roared and arched his back and I knew he had filled my darling Jeanie's cunt with cum for the first time tonight. After a minute he slipped to his knees and just settled slowly on the carpet and lay still. I gently slid Jeanie up the bed into my arms and held her as her ragged breathing steadied. The smell of sex was thick in the air like honey. I drifted off languorously for what I thought was just a few moments.

When I woke I found Jeanie had snuggled close to me, and when I looked over her Peter was lying on the other side. His arm was over her ass as mine was over her shoulders. The digital numbers on the bedside clock read 1.45am. We'd slept for over 4 hours.

It seems we had similar body clocks for they both started to stir. I leaned in and kissed Jeanie's musky lips and saw out of the corner of my eye Peter's hand gently rubbing her thigh. The hand dipped around into her lower front and began to move rhythmically. Her eyes opened lazily and I saw her lips form an 'Ooo' before I leaned in again and kissed her harder, more urgently.

12