The Collar Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelsey gets a gift.
2.4k words
3.84
12.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a gorgeous Sunday morning for a drive and you have enjoyed some good music and no traffic. When you finally exit the highway and are just a few minutes from me your pussy begins to tingle in anticipation. You are always excited to spend time with me but before you left this morning I mentioned to you that I had a very special surprise for you when you get here. You tried to get me to give you a hint but I refused to say a word and your imagination has been running wild the entire drive. Finally you turn up my drive way and see me waiting outside the front door and you know I'm just as excited about you being here as you are.

I walk out to your car to greet you and as soon as you get out I sweep you up in my arms, kick the car door closed, and carry you into the house while kissing your sweet, seductive lips. I set you down once inside and you spy a shiny gift bag sitting on my table. I take your hand and lead you toward the back door and I snag the gift bag off the table as we walk past. Once on the back porch we sit and relax, just chilling as you recover from your drive. Soon we are good and I hand you the bag.

Your fingers are trembling slightly as you open the bag. You reach in and before seeing it your fingers tell you what it must be. A shiver runs down your back and through your pussy hard as you realize it is a collar! Removing it from the bag you see it is black and purple and you wonder what it will feel like on your neck. Taped to it is a note which you unfold and read...

Thank you Kelsey. I know it may seem odd for me to give you a gift and then thank you for it. But I am thanking you for being so amazing and for having the desire to submit yourself to me fully. To hold nothing back from me. It is a true treasure and I cannot thank you enough. Now, I need to make sure you understand a few things before this collar ever goes around your neck. Whether that happens today, next week or next year it will only happen when one very specific thing takes place. This collar will only ever be put on by ME and it will only happen when you look me in the eye and say to me "Please may I wear the collar?" When you ask me that simple question I will place the collar on your neck. But before you do so there are a few things you must understand.

When this collar is around your neck you will exist for one simple purpose, to please me. To do so you must immediately and with enthusiasm do anything and everything that I ask of you. To hesitate or to not show enthusiasm will be met with immediate punishment so that the honor of the collar and what it represents will never be tarnished. I have no desire to ever punish you Kelsey but when you submit to me it must be fully and if I punish you it will be only because you have done something that did not please me. Since you may not ask me to wear the collar until you are truly ready to submit to me completely then I know that is what you desire and if you do something that displeases me I expect you would want to know so that you would never make the same mistake again. Punishment will be in the form of spankings. My discretion will determine how many licks a transgression deserves. Each lick in a spanking will be slightly harder than the previous so the more egregious the act the more licks you shall receive and the harder they will grow. So my Lovely, make sure you are ready completely before you ever ask me if you may wear the collar.

Once the collar is on there are only 2 rules. The first rule is you will always address me as "Sir" and yourself as my "baby girl". Failure to do so.... Well, you know. Rule number 2 has already been explained. You will immediately and with enthusiasm do anything I ask of you. Other rules may be put in place later as we grow and experience together but for now these are the only rules.

You look up at me and with a huge smile lean forward so I can take you in my arms and kiss you deeply. It is the most passionate kiss I have ever given and you kiss me back just as passionately until you pull away, stare straight into my eyes and say "May I please wear the collar?"

"Of course you may, Lovely" I tell you and taking the collar from you I fit it around your neck. "How does that feel? Not too tight?" I ask you. "No, it fits fine." You say.

"Baby Girl, I'm glad the collar fits fine but do you realize you have already broken rule 1?"

Your face falls, how could you be so forgetful so quickly? "Sir! I'm so, so sorry Sir, I have no excuse. Please forgive me." You say. "Of course I will forgive you Baby Girl but as I promised, each failure will be immediately punished. Now stand up and follow me into the house."

You do so and I lead you to the bedroom. I sit on the edge of the bed and tell you, "Remove your skirt and your panties and come bend yourself over my knees."

Without a word you do as you are told. You turn facing away from me and slowly bend over, pushing your ass towards me as you peel off first your skirt and then your panties. My mouth waters at the sight of your gorgeous ass and my dick twitches thinking about how nice it will look in a moment with a pinkish hand print on each cheek. You stand back up and moving to my right side you lean across my lap with your ass high in the air.

"Because you forgot so quickly this punishment shall be 4 licks. You will count out loud with each one. Do you understand Baby Girl?" I ask. "Yes, Sir, I understand. I will receive 4 licks and I will count out loud after each one!" you eagerly reply.

SMACK! My hand slaps against your right ass check unexpectedly. It surprises you and stings a little but you just in time you remember to yelp "One" weakly.

"Good girl" I tell you and my hand slaps your left ass cheek slightly harder. "Two" you say with a little more authority in your voice. The third lick hits your right ass check again and it is starting to really sting you think as you say "Three". The fourth and last slap hits your left ass cheek again and it is hard enough to make you wince but you still manage to say "Four" enthusiastically.

"Very good Baby Girl, you took your punishment almost perfectly. The first count when you said one was a little weak but without me even having to say anything you did much better on the rest. I'm proud of you my sweet Baby Girl."

"Thank you Sir, I only wish to make you happy and proud of me!" you beam and your eyes sparkle as you stare into mine the whole time.

"Now take your top and bra off but leave those heels on and bend over the side of the bed" I tell you. "Yes, Sir!" you almost shout and with a huge grin on your face you quickly comply.

I kneel behind you and say "You have 2 nice red hand prints on your gorgeous ass Baby Girl. Do they burn?" "Just a little, Sir." You reply.

I lean forward and place a firm kiss in the middle of each of the hand prints and the take your ass in my strong hands and begin kneading it in them. As I do so I kiss and bite and lick each cheek. "Does that feel better Baby Girl?"

"Yes Sir, it feels very good!" you tell me. "I will always kiss it and make it better after I punish it darling" I tell you.

"Now it is time for you to please me darling" I say and with that I stand up. "Remove my clothes Baby Girl" I tell you and you move to comply. First you pull my shirt over my head and off of my arms. "May I touch your chest Sir?" you ask and I nod my approval. Your fingers run through my chest hair up and down and I love your touch.

"Good Baby Girl, you knew to ask me before doing anything you have not been told. I'm so very proud of you!" I say as I smile at you. Your heart skips a beat from knowing you made me very happy "Thank you Sir, I only want to please you!"

You run your hands down my torso as you move to your knees and begin undoing my belt and then unbuttoning my jeans. I'm not wearing shoes so you easily slide first one leg and then the other off of me and remove them. Next you slip your fingers under the waistband of my underwear. Your face is just inches away from my bulging cock and as you remove my underwear it springs free and the only thing in the world you want is to taste it. But you realize I have not given you permission to do so and you manage to keep your mouth off of it.

"What do you want more than anything right now Baby Girl?" I ask you. "To please you Sir." Is your reply. "How would you like to most do that right now?" I inquire. "Sir, may I please have your cock in my mouth?"

"That is exactly what I wish you to do Baby Girl. I want you to make love to my cock with your mouth. Not with the goal of making me orgasm, just with the goal of giving me more pleasure than I have ever experienced or you have ever given with your mouth. Before you start I want you to place your hands behind your back and clasp them together. You must only touch me with your mouth until I tell you otherwise."

Unconsciously you lick your lips and lean forward. Your wet tongue starts at the base of my raging hard-on and you lick it firmly and slowly all the way up to the tip. There you begin swirling your tongue around the head, flicking it over and over with the tip of your tongue, getting it wet. Again you lick it from the base to the tip this time with your tongue wetter so that my cock is getting wet with your spit. Going back to the top you suck the head of my cock into your mouth and pull it down so that it is standing straight out pointing toward you as you slowly start moving your head down the shaft, taking more and more of me into your mouth. You get it about half way in and start rocking back and forth on it, each outward stroke leaving just the head in your mouth before you rock back forward, each time going down a little further until the head meets the back of your throat.

"Mmmmmmmmm Baby Girl, that is so good. You are pleasing me so well" I tell you and your head spins a little with happiness. But you do not miss a beat, rocking your whole body back and forth on your knees, moving your mouth in and out on my cock from leaving just the head in to the head hitting the back of your throat. Suddenly though you rock forward and my hand grabs a handful of your hair at the back of your head and I hold you with my cock buried in your mouth. Then slowly I draw your head back as you suck hard on it, your cheeks sucked in from the pressure. I move you back and forth now, slow for a while and then faster, fucking your mouth with my cock all the while you just relax and let my strong arm move you back and forth.

I continue the movement slowly now and speak "Ohhh Baby Girl you are so perfect. How did I get so lucky? No need to answer with your mouth full my darling!" I stop your head with my cock in as far as it will go. "But we do have a small problem. You see, when my head hits the back of your throat there is still an inch or so that isn't in your mouth. If you are going to be my Baby Girl you are going to have to learn to take all of my cock in your mouth. Would you like me to help you learn to do that?" I ask as I pull you back removing my cock from your mouth completely.

"Oh Yes Sir! Will you please Sir?" is your quick reply. I pull you back on my cock sliding you onto it until it fills your mouth completely. "Now Baby Girl, all you have to do is relax and as I apply pressure on the back of your head imagine you are simply swallowing a bite of food. You make choke and cough a bit at first but I know you are a quick learner and will have it in no time" I tell you. "Here we go" I say and my hand presses your head into my body. You start to choke but quickly swallow and you feel the head of my cock slip past your throat opening and into your throat. But you start to cough and gag more and I pull your head back off of my cock. A small tear is in each of your eyes and you say "I'm so sorry Sir, I can do better!"

"I know you can darling and I don't expect you to be perfect the first time, I just expect you to try your best and get at least a little better every time."

-To be continued...