The Collaring

Story Info
This submissive gets her collar.
891 words
4.12
14.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone call came early one Saturday morning. He sounded happy and excited. Today is the day he decided to make her, his completely. Today he would put his collar around her neck.

His voice was breathless on the phone, almost like he had been running. The excitement was evident. He asked her if she would like to wear his collar, and in her surprise and excitement, she told him absolutely!

After the phone call ended, with him telling her he adored her, she went upstairs and got in the shower. Lathering up her body, paying attention to certain parts that were excited, she smiled the whole time she was in there. Rinsing off, she stepped from the shower and toweled her hair, working her way down her body until she was dry.

Her thoughts were fueled by the words he spoke to her. He wanted her, he wanted her to be his collared submissive. He wanted her to wear his collar and show the world she was his.

Her belly trembled, as the words sank in. she knew he cared for her, but the depth of his caring she was not sure of. He told her in words of his adoration. He had never shared the "L" word yet. She understood there are certain rules pertaining to the D/s relationship, but was still not sure of where she stood with him. This gave her a better understanding.

Her heart was light all that day. She went thru her day smoothly, getting work done that she needed to finish, all the while with him on her mind.

Finally she went to bed, and slept so well. She woke in the morning and felt like she was ready to take the world on. Her walk was bouncy and her mind was clear. She knew exactly what she wanted to do this day.

First, she went to the bank, and withdrew a certain amount of money she knew she would need. Then she went to the store that sells things that would appeal to him. Then to the hardware, and got a length of rope, the soft cotton material rope she knew would not burn her skin.

Prepared for when he called next, if he should want to scene over the phone, she placed all the items together in her bedside chest. Then she went out and fixed dinner. Smiling all the while.

A few days later, she was sitting at her computer and heard the mailman. It was the normal time of day and she wasn't thinking about anything in particular. She went out after she quieted her dog, he barks every time he hears the mail dropped in the slot.

There was a small package, more like a padded envelope there. Looking at the address, her excitement grew, her hands trembled, she slowly tore the edge off the envelope and opened it, turning it upside down with her hand underneath it, catching the collar as it dropped into her hand.

The leather was roughly grained the silver studs gleamed. Her hands shook as she placed it around her throat. She closed the clasp and felt the roughness against her tender skin. Her mouth watered and her skin tingled. Her face flushed, as she realized she didn't have permission to wear it yet, so she slipped it off her neck and held it in her hands.

She went to her computer and looked to see if he was online. He was, she nearly came as she typed in her greeting to him. She could feel her wetness in her chair as she typed. it has come my Master. The collar has arrived. He was pleased and asked if she had tried it on. She blushed and said, yes Sir I have and I ask your forgiveness for being presumptuous.

He was happy it had arrived safely and did indeed forgive her, as he knew her excitement in receiving this gift. He told her to put it on. She did as she was told and smiled brightly, her heart banging in her chest. She knew he was happy with her acceptance of his gift to her.

He asked her if she was happy with it and she quickly answered, oh yes Master, I love it. He then told her to put it on and tell him how it feels. She buckled it into place and told him how warm the leather felt and the contrast between the rough grain of the leather and the softness of her skin. How it turned her on so well.

Then he asked her what she had to say about their relationship, and she answered him. Master, I give you my heart and my body. I give to you all that I am. I shall follow you where you say follow. I will do as you bid. I am yours for your use and for your touch. Any way you see fit. I give this gift of me to you Sir, The gift of my submission.

He smiled and told her. Then I accept your gift and I shall love you and care for you and cherish you as you have never been loved, cared and cherished in your life.

I hope you like the story of my collaring. It was the greatest day in my life.