The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 10

Story Info
Chloe learns that not everything is perfect in Wonderland.
5.5k words
4.74
9.2k
8

Part 10 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - Bombshells Riding Bombshells

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Though she felt certain that Master had not intended to stay long at the comics store, Chloe spent the next hour and a half being lead around by Butterfly and Mittens, getting a very thorough education in the world of comic books and geekiness. It became pretty quickly apparent that Mittens had a deep affection for manga, which she took great pains to explain were very different from comic books. Much to her chagrin though, Chloe still couldn't really understand what that difference actually was.

Though it was obvious that Mittens did know and like the various comics and other geekery around them, Butterfly made her seem just as 'uneducated' in it all as Chloe was. She was an endless font of knowledge about various comic books characters, anime/manga, sci-fi and fantasy shows, and just about anything else that might appeal to the sort of customers that the shop attracted. Though Chloe knew little about these things, she knew enough of the more commercially prominent characters, like those in movies, to find much of it actually quite fascinating.

Though many of the comics and manga did look interesting, especially the graphic novels with their artistic qualities, Chloe found herself far more drawn to the multitudes of toys and figurines that were at the back of the store in the many display cases. She recognized some as well-known superheroes and comics characters, some as characters from popular entertainment. A large number of them were foreign to her, but these seemed the most interesting. Many of them had a definite 'Japanese' look to them, angular robots, big-eyed cuties, and oddly disproportionate male characters with wild hair.

A few however, were three dimensional representations of pin-up style art and it was these that most caught Chloe's eye. She spent a full five minutes gawking at an eighteen inch tall figurine of a fabulous red-headed girl riding a large bomb, perfectly capturing the image of what might have been on the fuselage of a World War II B-17. It had almost broken her heart when she realized that it was priced at over a hundred and fifty dollars, far more than she felt comfortable asking Master to pay for her. At least, for now.

Along the way, she learned a bit more about Butterfly and Papabear. As she'd expected, Butterfly was indeed what was called a 'Little' in the lifestyle. Littles took on the roles of eternal youths, usually seeking out Dominants that took a more 'fatherly' role in their style of dominance, usually referred to as 'Daddy-Doms'. Papabear was very much a 'Daddy-Dom', so much so that it would have been easy for an outsider to assume that Butterfly was actually his daughter, though barely a decade separated their ages.

Butterfly was also a fairly regular playmate of Mittens', both in the sense of sexual play and playing together like kids. Their chemistry was undeniable, almost enough to stir a little bit of harmless jealousy within Chloe. Any chance of that feeling becoming more than just a thought, however, was always quickly dispelled by Mittens through some unconscious act or another. At every turn, she exuded constant excitement in introducing Chloe this thing or that, showing much pride whenever Chloe already knew about something, and just seemed to instinctively know when to slip an arm around her or take her hand in her paw absently. If there had been any awkwardness stirred by the admission of Chloe's love for her, Mittens had none of it and made it impossible for it to develop in Chloe.

In the end, she found that, having put it out there, it was a relief. It was if she now felt she didn't need to hide the words or the feelings, felt that Mittens' lack of negative reaction made it okay for her to be feeling such things, despite how short a time she'd known these people. Still, she refrained from repeating the words again. There was a part of her that still felt that it was too early to be bandying such sentiments freely, especially since Mittens had yet to relay the same words back to her. Despite this, the bond of emotion that already existed between them was unmistakable and Chloe could almost feel her thoughts of love being echoed silently back at her from Mittens anytime they came into her head.

All the while that the three submissives were going around the store, Master and Papabear remained up by the front counter, Master on a stool at the end of the counter. Apparently, a number of the regular customers knew him, as he was often engaged in passing conversation with different people. Most of the time he and Papabear chatted quietly, showing no signs of impatience at how long the girls were taking. When his friend was busy with helping or ringing up a customer, he would usually look out into the store at his two submissives and smile warmly at them. More than once Chloe looked over at him just as he was looking towards her. One of the times she blew him a kiss, the gesture making him smile more broadly and give her a wink.

Finally, however, he rose from his stool and waved to get their attention, making a gesture to indicate that they needed to finish up. Papabear gave a gesture of his own towards Chloe, indicating the graphic novels rack as a reminder of his offer to give her one. They turned their attentions back to each other afterwards, suggesting that the girls still had a minute.

"I've really enjoyed meeting you, Butterfly." Chloe said as they moved over to the graphic novels. She'd already decided what she wanted, but had left it on the rack in lieu of lugging it around the store.

"Me too, pumpkin." Butterfly returned with a big smile. "I hope Daddy lets me come over soon so we can all play."

Chloe chuckled to herself a little, as she was unsure if Butterfly meant sexually or if she would be bringing over her collection of My Little Ponies. She decided that either would be quite acceptable to her. "I do too. I would enjoy getting to spend a while together."

"Oh, we'll be back soon." Mittens chuckled. "I come her all the time to play with stuff and with Butterfly." She gave a little grin that suggested something rather naughty.

Chloe took a copy of the volume she'd decided to try and started towards the counter and Master, but Mittens took her hand. "Actually, Butterfly, I want to show Chloe one more thing. Could you take this up to Papa and Master for us? We'll be right there."

Butterfly nodded and took the graphic novel and started toward the front counter while Mittens led Chloe back into the rear section among the displays. Chloe wasn't sure what it was that she wanted to show her, finding it odd that she'd waited until now to do so. It struck her even more odd when Mittens drew her over to a corner where there was nothing to even look at, just a small elevated spot against the wall.

Stopping and turning around to face her, Mittens looked Chloe in the eyes, her face carrying a very warm expression. "I love you too, Chloe." She said softly, letting the words sit a moment before stepping up onto the little elevated spot and pulling Chloe towards her and into a deeply tender kiss. The feel of it was wonderful, sending waves of chills through her whole body. She did nothing to resist it. In fact, she snaked her arms around Mittens and pulled her even more into the kiss. It felt so right and so needed, time seeming to dissolve away around them.

When they reappeared from the back, a few minutes later, they walked together, hand and stuffed paw clasped tightly together. Chloe felt like she'd passed through some kind of doorway into a new world. The swell of love in her heart was so great that it made her feel dizzy with happiness. It occurred to her that she didn't just love Mittens and Master, she was IN LOVE with Mittens and Master. Never mind that it had barely been more than a full day since she'd met them. As crazy it seemed, she'd fallen for them more completely than she'd ever have guessed she could. They just felt right, like a wish from a dream come true.

As they approached him, Master's face lit into a bright look of pride at having them, making Chloe's own face light up at her thoughts of how much love she already felt for this man who was still so much a stranger to her. It made her giddy to think that she belonged to him, to someone that she could feel so much instant love for. What made it better was that she felt she could feel the same emotions coming from him, and she suddenly felt a desire to say the words to him too. Wanted to kiss him the same way she'd just kissed Mittens.

However, any decision she might could have made to do just that was stolen by what she spied on the counter. Her graphic novel had been snugged down into a translucent bag with a largish box. She peered at it curiously, confused. Master hefted the bag with its contents as he gave a nod to Papa and Butterfly. "Thanks, Robert. I'm sure we'll be back soon. I think Chloe liked it here."

"Of course she did!" Papabear boomed. "This place is awesome." Butterfly gave a sharp nod of agreement.

Chloe, now completely derailed from her previous line of thought, recovered from the curiosity enough to smile at them. "Very much. Thank you, Papabear. I do like it here. And the two of you, though I'd enjoy getting to know you a little more next time, Sir."

"Certainly, sweetheart." He said paternally. "Maybe next time James will bring you by around closing time and we can all play one of the board games I have. I have a bunch of really great ones I wager you've never even heard of." His eyebrows waggled amusingly.

"I'm sure you're right, Sir." Chloe laughed. "I'd like that." She turned back towards Master, who gave a last nod to his friends and then took her other hand and led the both of them out in a little chain. As they reached the car, he handed the bag to Chloe to hold while he fished out the keys to unlock the doors. She peered into the bag a moment, seeing only the white top of the box, which gave her no clues as to what was within. "Master? May I ask what's in the box?"

His answer was to look at Mittens. "You should ask her, slave. She bought it for you." He smiled as he swung open the door and gestured for them to get into the car.

Chloe was so surprised by what he'd just said, looking now at Mittens curiously as the cat-girl was climbing into the car, that she almost forgot that she was supposed to get into the car too. Finally sliding in beside Mittens, she looked down at the bag in her lap as she absently buckled her seatbelt. "You bought me this?" She asked, still not quite absorbing that detail.

"Yep." Mittens beamed. "Look at it." She prompted.

As Master got behind the wheel and buckled himself up, Chloe slid the box out of the bag and turned it around to see the photo on the front showing what was contained within. Her eyes went wide when she saw it was the large statuette of the pin-up girl she'd spent so much time ogling. "Oh my God, Mittens!" She gawked at her, Mittens grinning toothily at her like a Cheshire Cat. "How? When did..."

"She had Butterfly go grab it from the case at one point when you and her were looking around and we got it rung up and bagged while she 'distracted' you." Master said with a grin as he started up the car. "I take it that you really liked that one?"

Chloe stared at the both of them, eyes twitching from one to the other, uncertain what to react to first. Not only had Mittens just purchased this gift for her, but had managed to do so without either ever leaving her side or giving her a clue that she was doing it. And for it to be something so expensive. Master also apparently was quite aware of their little kiss, which Chloe realized suddenly that she wasn't sure how he might take. While she felt sure he wanted her and Mittens to become close, she wasn't sure if they were allowed to kiss like that or not, considering that he'd not yet kissed her like that.

"I...I..." Chloe sputtered before just leaning over and kissing Mittens, tears gathering in her eyes. "Thank you, Mittens." She said with a breathy laugh.

Master's response to the kiss was just to grin broadly and begin backing the car out, showing no signs at all of dissatisfaction. In fact, he seemed quite happy. "So, where do you girls want to go next?" He said as he angled the Pontiac towards the exit to the parking area.

However, neither answered immediately, Chloe's attention absorbed back onto the box with the beautiful statuette and Mittens just looking at her, glowing with emotion and warmth. However, both seemed to realize that the question was hanging there in the air a moment later and turned their attention towards their Master.

"I don't really know what's here, Master." Chloe said.

"We should go to the mall, Master." Mittens replied. "We can buy Chloe some more clothes now that she's here."

A conflicted look passed across his face at the idea, seeming to hesitate in his reply. Chloe felt sure she understood why. Master had said that they were going to wait until she'd been officially collared to buy more clothes, just in case she decided that she didn't actually want to remain with him in the end. However, she sensed that he was realizing that she wasn't going to make that choice, no matter what new developments came before the day after tomorrow. She'd made her decision to stay the moment she exited the taxi yesterday, regardless of what she'd been entering into. Meeting Master and Mittens, finding that they were such amazing and magical-seeming people, only made that choice more wonderful and completely validated. She could tell that he wanted her stay as much as she wanted to, but he obviously wanted to stick to the principle of his 'trial period'.

"Actually, I'm a little hungry, Master." Chloe said suddenly, deciding to give Master his principles. "Can we grab some dinner somewhere?"

"Oh, oh!" Mittens bounced. "We can take her to Motzachino's!" She looked at Chloe, eyes full of excitement. "Every meal comes with Italian Ice Cream!" She gushed, making Chloe laugh.

"I believe that sounds like a plan." Master said with a chuckle, sparing a momentarily glance at Chloe, pregnant with meaning showing his gratitude at the save. Pulling out into traffic, he began navigating them through the city towards the restaurant while the girls made over the statue.

Motzachino's was a beautiful Italian restaurant tucked away amid a vast complex of shops and other eateries, the interior dimly lit and lushly decorated. The greeter smiled with a note of recognition at Master and Mittens, showing no question towards the collar the cat-girl wore or the words 'Pending Slave' on the ribbon around Chloe's neck. He seated them in a cozy little semi-circular booth towards the rear of the restaurant, which seemed less as a gesture to put them away from other customers than because this section seemed more intended for a romantic atmosphere.

Master sat between the two of them and pulled them both close to him as the waiter came to take their drink orders. Chloe gladly cuddled against him, taking great enjoyment from the feel of his arm around her. He ordered for all three of them without ever looking at the menu, somehow managing to order Chloe one of her favorite Italian dishes, chicken marsala, without having ever asked her about it. She tried to remember if that was maybe something that Master Heron would have known about.

They stayed there, snuggled together, quietly enjoying the atmosphere and ambient music playing, as well as each other, until the food came. The food itself was amazing, robustly seasoned and well cooked, possibly the best plate of chicken marsala she'd ever had. Even without the promise of ice cream coming, she could see why the two of them obviously came here enough for the staff to recognize them. When the dessert did come, she dug into it with relish, finding it to be every bit as good as the main course had been.

They lingered a while after finishing the food, letting it settle a little before Master paid the check and they rose to leave. They walked out together just as they'd spent the meal, Master's arms around his two submissives and theirs around him. It all felt so natural to Chloe, as though they'd been with each other for a long time already. When they got into the car, she and Mittens snuggled together, hands and paws laced together and all smiles, letting Master drive them around.

They spent perhaps another half hour driving around Carterville, Master and Mittens pointing out different things, before they finally turned back onto the road leading back towards Zucker's Mill, the sun already starting to disappear beneath the horizon, putting a hazy cast about the lush and beautiful landscape along their journey home. As they made it back into the little town, evening twilight had settled in, growing darker by the moment. Turning towards the north end of the town, Master told them that they needed a few groceries, so he was going to let Mittens introduce Chloe to Mister Charles.

A couple minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot for a small privately owned grocery store, which seemed to have plenty enough other customers by the number of cars gathered in the lot. They disembarked from the car, Mittens taking a moment to smooth the back of Chloe's skirt down, which she felt may have been more a desire to fondle her butt a moment. As they entered the store, Master gave them permission to go see Mister Charles before Mittens even had to ask and set off with a cart to do a little shopping.

Taking Chloe's hand, Mittens lead her towards the checkout area, scanning the people working the registers. Most of them were engaged with customers and didn't appear to notice the two of them, but one caught sight of them and smiled at Mittens, waving at her. Mittens returned the wave and called over. "Where's Mister Charles?"

"In the office." The girl said, pointing towards a door off at the end of the lanes.

Mittens said a thank you and the two of them went that way, Mittens getting Chloe to knock, since her stuffed paw wouldn't make a very significant rap against the wood. After a moment, the door opened revealing a kindly-looking man with snow white hair, a face well creased with laugh-lines, and a big pair of glasses that magnified his soft brown eyes a bit comically. Recognition filled his features at the sight of Mittens and he gave a smile like that of a grandfather being surprised by a grandchild's visit.

"Hello, Rachel." He said in a voice that carried the slight rasp of age. He looked towards Chloe, his eyes flitting quickly towards the ribbon around her throat for a second. "Is this a new friend?"

"This is Chloe Ryan, Mister Charles." Mittens said, indicating her with the free paw. "She's Master's new slave."

"Technically, I'm still 'pending'." Chloe clarified, reaching up to brush the ribbon.

Mister Charles gave her a warm welcoming look. "Ah, a pleasure to meet you, Chloe." He gave a little nod of his head. "Welcome to the neighborhood. Are you liking it?"

"Very much, Sir." Chloe said respectfully, unsure how formal she needed to be with the man. She remembered that Mittens had said he wasn't part of the lifestyle, but respected it. Calling him 'Sir', just seemed polite in general.

"Good." He said, looking back at Mittens. "Are you two here with James or did you just swing by, the two of you?"

"Master's getting some things in the store, Mister Charles." Mittens replied respectfully. "Did you need to talk to him?"

Mister Charles shook his head kindly. "Not really a need, no. I'd be happy to say hello if he wants to stop by the office though." He gave her shoulder a little pat, his fatherly affection for her obvious. "I fear I am in the middle of the store's accounting and need to get back to it. I'm glad you came to say hello though and I'm very glad to meet you, Chloe. I think the world of Rachel and James, so I think you're going to enjoy being with them."

12