The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 11

Story Info
Chloe and Master have a talk.
6.1k words
4.81
10k
11

Part 11 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 -- The Value of a Lock

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Chloe was having a growing difficulty concentrating on the movie they had settled in to watch together. Nestled against Master, inhaling the soft scent of him, the warm feeling of his arm around her bare waist, she found herself with a growing desire to do something other than just sit there with him. Mittens was curled up on his other side, but she appeared as completely rapt in the movie as Master.

After putting away the groceries, at Master's suggestion, she and Mittens had gone to take a shower together while he changed into more comfortable clothes and picked out some entertainment. The two spent more time giggling and horsing around under the hot water than really cleaning, but eventually managed to get the job done, taking turns washing each other's backs and hair. Once they were all dried and clean, Mittens' tail reattached and ears returned to her head, they had presented themselves for Master to dress for the evening, but he'd given them leave to wear whatever they wanted for the rest of the night.

Mittens had donned an overlarge black tee-shirt, the neck of which was big enough that it exposed one of her shoulders, her furry leg warmers over a pair of regular socks, and the fuzzy arm warmers. It seemed strange to see her without the paws, but there was still a definite feline quality to her regardless. Chloe had returned from her room wearing just a pair of argyle knee socks and matching elbow length gloves that she'd found, aside from her ribbon. She had realized that Master liked his girls in gloves and hose, so she'd wanted to stay with that ideal, but otherwise, she wanted to be naked for him. Mostly because she sensed that his allowing her to dress as she wanted was his way of giving her space to be non-sexual for a while, in case her experience with the man at the store had made her feel awkward with things.

The truth was, though the man had rattled her, the sense of safety Master and Mittens gave her had quickly made the experience less traumatic. While she appreciated that he was thoughtful enough to consider how it might have affected her, it wasn't needed. It was hardly the first time she'd dealt with something like that and, this time, she'd had someone who'd come rushing gallantly to her rescue. It hadn't made her regret all the rest of the incredible day or diminish how good she'd felt all dressed up for her Master.

What she really wanted was to play together, to get back to where she'd expected her day to end. The idea of Master taking her downstairs to the dungeon and just wearing her out, sending her into a headspace of pleasure, sent little chills of excitement through her. She knew he was trying to be sweet and give her some room to recover, but she didn't need that room. What she wanted was to be reminded that she was his to do with as he pleased. That she was here to pleasure him as his slave and to take comfort in being owned.

She looked again at the two of them, absorbed in the movie, and considered whether she should try to motivate them towards something more interesting. She figured that it would be easy enough to just ask Master to stop the movie and explain her feelings, but a part of her had a sudden desire to be a little more mischievous than that. Being unexpectedly naughty might send a much clearer message than just asking him for what she wanted. Even if being so bold motivated him to spank her for her naughtiness, she would still pretty much be getting what she wanted.

Making her decision, she shifted as though to adjust her position for comfort, which resulted in Master lifting his arm a little to give her the room to move. Using the opportunity, Chloe slithered around onto her belly and slid back on the sofa. Before he could realize just what she was doing, she slipped her hand down the front of his pajama pants and under the waistband of his underwear, deftly worked her fingers around the lovely manhood she found within. By this point, she'd gotten his attention, but he seemed still too taken off guard by her actions to react other than just stare down at her.

A moment more and she'd fished him out of his briefs and over the top of his pants. He started to say something, but she popped his cock into her mouth so quickly that all he got out was a syllable before her tongue swirling around his member made it truncate to just a noise. Mittens goggled at what was going on a moment before giggling. Chloe felt him quickly engorging in her mouth, taking great satisfaction from the feeling.

Master gave a little squirm and seemed as though he was going to protest, but Chloe just increased her speed, head bobbing swiftly up and down on his hardening penis. After a moment, he just let it go on, relaxing into it, putting a hand on the back of her head gently and running his fingers through her hair affectionately while she worked. Encouraged by this, she threw herself even more into the effort, using one of her hands to massage the base of his manhood while her mouth worked the length of it.

Mittens watched with great interest and enjoyment, letting Chloe have the whole stage to herself. Glancing up at her a moment, Chloe returned the big smile on her sister submissive's face and reached up the other hand to caress one of her breasts through the tee-shirt. Mittens let out a soft little sigh at the touch, followed by another little giggle. Master seemed to approve of this as well, his free hand reaching around to massage Mittens' other breast. The adorable cat-girl seemed to swell at all the attention, thrusting her chest out invitingly.

For several moments, they carried on like this, until Master, by now deeply aroused, made Chloe stop long enough to turn off the movie and remove his pants, Mittens sluffing off the shirt while he did. As Chloe resumed her work, Mittens got on her knees on the sofa and began running her hands along her bare back and Master's chest. Master now had a firm handful of Chloe's hair, guiding her progress up and down at his desired pace, though still not applying significant pressure. His other hand he'd slipped around behind Mittens and was strumming her expertly with his fingers, which drew repeated gasps from the petite girl.

A thought struck Chloe and she patted Master's thigh to indicate she needed a moment. He released his grip on her hair and she sat up to look at him and Mittens. "Master, may I make a request?"

It took him a second to respond, obviously still riding waves of sensation. "What is it, slave?"

"May I dance for you while Mittens rides you?"

The question seemed to catch both of them completely by surprise. Mittens however, quickly caught on and smiled broadly at her, showing that she liked the idea. He noticed the cat-girl's eagerness, but gave Chloe a curious look. "What makes you ask this?"

"Mittens danced for us this morning, even if she didn't know it at the time, and you had me masturbate for you." Chloe smiled at Mittens. "Later, Mittens said she hoped that you let her masturbate to me sometime. So, with Master's permission, I'd like to dance for the two of you while you both get off. I want to watch you two with each other. Please, Master?"

Mittens looked at him. "Not to mention, Master, aren't slaves supposed to dance for their Masters?" She gave a cute little grin.

Master looked between them a moment before he pointed towards the stereo system. "Find something to dance to then, slave. However, you are not allowed to masturbate yourself while you watch, just dance for us." There was a sly twinkle in his eye. His price for giving her the request, but Chloe didn't care, had not really considered doing it anyway. She just wanted to watch them and be the inspiration for their lovemaking.

Quickly going to the player, she selected a disc without much deliberation and set it playing. By the time she had it going, Master had already moved Mittens into his lap, her legs folded to either side of his, facing out towards Chloe. Mittens kneaded at her bare bosom, already breathing lustily at the feeling of Master's cock going deep inside her and leaning back against his torso. As Chloe began to dance for them, trying to make her movements as sensual as she could manage, Master took firm hold of Mittens' hips and began pumping her up and down on him rhythmically. She aided the motion with her own legs, helping keep it smooth.

Chloe watched them both as she danced, savoring the sight of them together, the sight of his hard member sliding in and out of that beautiful little pussy. It made her so wet she could feel moisture coating the insides of her thighs as she moved. It was like watching art to her, thinking about the many carnal images around the house and how they each seemed so emotional and graceful. Despite the lustful vigor that the pair of them was now putting into the act, it was more than just fucking. It was love and passion. It was meaningful devotion and connection.

Though she was almost ten feet away from them, dancing alone in the middle of the room, she felt as much a part of the act as if it were her in Mittens' place. Both of them watched her intently, but also kept giving each other quick glances of lustful desire. Mittens was panting and moaning loudly, looking so lost and vulnerable in the moment that Chloe wanted to rush over and hold her while she got fucked by Master, pet her hair and tell her how good of a girl she was to be pleasing him so well.

She channeled the impulse into her dance, invigorating it with more sexual energy. She felt hot all over, her nethers burning hot and aching for attention. She wanted to have Master fill her or have Mittens bury her face into her needy loins. She wanted to be touched and used by both of them at once. Wanted to be tied up and used like a toy until her mind crumbled from more orgasms than she could keep count of. Despite this desire, the sight of Mittens riding Master, now slamming up and down on him so hard that every collision together brought forth a grunt from her, made it worth not being played with.

She giddily basked in the look of enjoyment on Master's face, the glassy-eyed look of sexual ensnarement, his lust so flared by Mittens' tight pussy that he seemed almost reduced to an animal. What she enjoyed more was that those eyes were mostly locked on her, visually fucking his slave while he physically fucked his pet. That thought was so strong in Chloe's mind that she realized it had somehow tripped something deep inside her, as much physical as mental, and she recognized a swiftly mounting sensation began deep within her.

"M-m-master?" She croaked. "I...may I cum...please Master...please give me permission..." She begged desperately, realizing that it was almost upon her, permission or not.

He raised an eyebrow at her, blinking a little as though needing to clear his vision. He looked at her nether region, as if expecting to see that she'd been disobeying him and had been touching herself while he'd been distracted. There was a look of shock for a moment as it apparently occurred to him what was happening. "You may, but still may not touch yourself." He managed to get out as Mittens suddenly put on a burst of speed bouncing up and down on him, looking as though she was approaching her own climax.

Chloe, however, didn't need to touch herself at all, just give in to the previous thought again, and let the full idea of it bloom inside her. Like some immaculate conception, she felt an explosion inside her, her limbs quivering so badly she feared she would collapse to the floor. Fighting to keep dancing for her Master, his slave came right there in the middle of the room, a hot gush soaking down her shaking legs. She emitted a loud utterance of pure release, so full of climatic meaning that it triggered a chain reaction in the room.

Mittens came so suddenly and powerfully that she screamed out a guttural wail, her body going into erratic spasms. The orgasm of his two girls set off Master's own and he let out his own shout of climax, cumming into Mittens. For several seconds, Chloe lost all sense of space and time, finally coming out of it to find she'd slumped to her knees on the floor. Master and Mittens had collapsed back onto each other, heaving and panting, eyes rolled into their heads almost comically.

Unsure if she could stand, Chloe crawled across the carpet and onto the sofa beside them, curling up to watch the two of them recover. Master kept Mittens in his lap, but clumsily turned her around to face him, arms around her torso to keep her from falling limply backwards after her massive climax. Chloe smiled as he kissed the little cat-girl tenderly.

"Good girl." He said to her, bringing a deep sigh of satisfaction and happy grin to Mittens' face. Then looked at Chloe. "Good girl." He repeated, adding a little more emphasis.

"Very good girl." Mittens breathed in a half giggle and leaned out, puckering her lips towards Chloe. Chloe stretched out to kiss her, a soft press of lips. Then Mittens drooped down to drape herself across Master.

Master looked at Chloe and beckoned her to him. She slid over and cuddled up beside him, inhaling the heady sent of sex. "Thank you, Master. That was awesome." She sighed out. "I can't believe I came just dancing and watching the two of you."

He chuckled. "That certainly surprised me too. We turned you on that much?"

Chloe nuzzled against him a moment before responding. "Actually, Master, it was the thought of you watching your slave while you fucked your pet. I don't know, that thought just sort of made me so aroused that I just...came. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't given your permission, I don't think I could have kept it from happening unless I ran out of the room or something."

Mittens looked at her and giggled. "I'm glad you didn't." She looked at Master after a moment. "Master, may I have permission to sleep with Chloe tonight?"

Master eyed her a moment. "Sleep or...'sleep'?" He inquired amusedly.

Mittens paused a moment, mulling the question in her mind. "Both." She answered finally in a matter of fact tone.

Master laughed a deep laugh and kissed her on the forehead. Then he looked at Chloe. "I give my permission for it. I assume that you have no objections?"

Chloe smiled brightly. "None at all, Master. Thank you Master." She looked to Mittens with a little twinkle in her eye. "Now is when he adds that we're not allowed to cum."

Master laughed again. "Hmmmm...that is tempting. But, no, you two have permission to cum as much as you like with each other tonight. Consider it a gift for so well making your Master do so."

Mittens gave an exhausted little cheer that made the others chuckle. "Might need a minute though..." She added and slumped more dramatically against Master, producing a laugh from the other two.

For a while, they just cuddled together in a shared afterglow, enjoying the feel of one another. Eventually, Mittens rose from their little pile and stretched, smacking her lips a moment. "I want brownies." She stated to no one in particular. "Master, may I make some?" She looked at him.

"You don't want to watch the spanking?" Chloe asked her, drawing a confused glance from them both. "I mean, I assume Master is going to give his willful slave a spanking for sucking his cock without asking first?" She cooed the words, giving Master an exaggerated look of guilt.

There was a brief moment before Master gave a little chuckle and looked towards Mittens. "I think we can manage to accomplish both at once. Go ahead and select a mix and wait in the kitchen." He returned his gaze to Chloe. "Go put on the pair of baby-dolls with the five-inch heel from your closet and come back down to the kitchen. Take a minute to clean yourself up along the way."

Doing as they were told, Chloe returned to the kitchen several minutes later, now in a pair of glossy black Mary-Jane style shoes with a high chunky heel. They went well with her argyle socks, likely meant to be worn together, probably with a little pleated skirt and button-up shirt or some other 'school-girl' look. She felt kind of sexy in them with little else on. Mittens, once again clad in her oversized shirt, admired her almost hungrily, which reminded Chloe about their permission to have fun together later and made her chew her lip in anticipation.

It wasn't much longer before Master entered, back in his own evening attire, bringing with him a collection of things that made Chloe grin. He got Mittens to help him buckle leather restraints around his adoring slave's ankles and wrists, checking them carefully to make sure they were tight, but fitted comfortably. He connected the wrist cuffs together in front of Chloe with a steel carabiner and attached a ten-inch-long black bar, a spreader bar, to her ankle restraints, forcing her to keep her legs spread.

As Mittens began making the brownies on one side of the kitchen, Master bent Chloe over the other side of the center island of the kitchen. Inhaling the sweet scent of chocolate powder and watching Mittens stirring a large bowl of batter, Chloe sighed in joy just before the first hard smack of Master's hand crashed across her left butt cheek, bringing a sudden gasp from her. The tangy sting of it lingered like a beautiful blush of warmth on her rear and she panted a moment, waiting for the next blow, but it didn't come.

After a moment, she heard Master speak softly, his voice amused. "Aren't you going to say 'thank you', slave?" He asked.

"Thank you, Master." Chloe cooed, then gasped again as another hard smack landed, this time to her left butt cheek. "Thank you, Master." She repeated. Another heavy smack came, Chloe once again saying a thank you, followed by another repeat of the pattern.

Mittens watched each lick of Master's hand to Chloe's shapely rump with relish, so engaged in the show that she almost forgot what she was doing. Chloe's rear was now bright red and burning hot, each clap of Master's hand upon it making her now whimper from the tenderness and sharp stinging. She was having trouble forming the words 'thank you, Master' now, but managed to get them out after each smack. Her head was swimming with pleasure and pain, her body trembling now and her heart pounding. As much as it hurt, she loved every second, wanted him to make it hurt more.

"T-thank you, M-master." She had lost count of how many times she'd said it, maybe several dozen now. She was panting hard, tears streaming out of her eyes, deep in a wonderful headspace of submission. She braced for the next blow, but it didn't come. After a moment, she glanced back at him, eyes wet and red, ass on fire, to see him looking at her speculatively, likely trying to decide if he was done or not.

"P-please, Master." She stuttered. "May I h-have another?"

He firmly grasped her face and turned it to look forward again, his hand crashing down hard against her ass with more force than he'd yet put there. The blast of pain made her cry out, but she quickly swallowed and tried to clear her throat to speak again. "Thank you, M-master. M-may I have a-another?" She warbled. He granted her request with another powerful crash of palm to tortured rear, bring out another cry from her.

Mittens had completely forgotten what she was doing now, watching with delicious fascination at the scene. Even with her mind so scattered from emotion and sensation, Chloe could see the petite pet-girl's extreme arousal. She looked her sister submissive right in the eyes as she once again thanked Master shakily and begged for another body-shuddering strike. When it came, she screamed out, loud and undulating, her legs suddenly losing strength and threatening to fold beneath her.

However, Master instantly had a hold of her, keeping her steady and stable on her wobbly knees. She felt his hand brush gently over her white-hot ass cheeks, bringing a forest of prickles to the area. Her breath stuttered at the feel of it, eyes so full of tears she could barely see. She felt him ease her into a standing position, arm firmly around her to keep her from collapsing. She didn't protest the end of the session, unsure if she could have really taken another smack. However, a part of her wanted to be pushed further.

12