The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 15

Story Info
The girls have a nice evening.
4.8k words
4.77
8.6k
10

Part 15 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 -- Butterfly Effects

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

"Run, run, run!" Butterfly squealed, twisting her body as she worked the controller, as if that would somehow have an effect on what her on-screen character did in the game. Chloe and Mittens laughed raucously at her antics, both working their own controllers vigorously to keep their own digital selves from getting splattered by monsters.

All three of them were hopped up on energy drinks, wide awake despite it being almost four in the morning, rolling around in the floor in front of the massive flat screen TV playing an old multi-player game where they were fighting off an army of vampires, werewolves, and demons. The game was a lot of fun by itself, but was a blast with friends. Butterfly made it even more fun, as she was more animated than the characters on screen as she whipped her controller back and forth trying not to get killed by a constant tide of enemies.

She'd changed out of her play clothes shortly after returning back inside from seeing Papabear off, though not before sitting down to watch as Chloe and Mittens finished tending to Master. Mittens had 'shared' with her, taking a mouthful of Master's eventual issue and running over to kiss Butterfly. While the two of them had giggled and made out a few minutes, Chloe had dutifully made sure Master was good and licked clean before he gave all three of them a kiss goodnight and retired to leave the three of them to their own devices.

They all three switched into more casual attire after that, Butterfly donning a long nightshirt that barely went around her ample breasts and had a picture of a cute and very colorful cartoon pony on it. She'd also replaced her tights with a pair of blue panties with the same character and rainbow striped socks that went up past her knees. Chloe had changed into a pair of white knee socks, tight baby-doll tee-shirt, and a pair of little gray shorts. Mittens, who had already long ago lost her skirt, had simply finished removing her velvet shirt, which had spent most of the evening pulled up anyway.

After that, the three girls had seemed to become a gaggle of 'tweens' giggling and playing around. They'd spent most of the time playing video games, something that Chloe was starting to become quite fond of since meeting Mittens. They'd also, during the hours, downed about a quart of Red Bull each, had a burping contest that Mittens had flat out won, and Butterfly had put Chloe's hair up into the same cute pigtails that her own hair was in. Despite the late hour, all three seemed to have no lack of steam left to keep going until well past dawn. Likely due to all the Red Bull.

"Owp! Here's the Boss!" Mittens said as a massive monster filled the screen. The three of them fought for several minutes, trying furiously to keep from all getting killed at once. As long as at least one of them was alive, the others could revive after a few moments, but everyone going down would mean losing the game. Though they made a decent team, the hectic pace of the action was almost too much for them. Finally though, they managed to fell the creature and move on to the next stage. However, at that point, they decided to save their progress and finish the game another time.

Putting away the game and controllers, they took a few minutes to gather empty cans and bus their garbage. Then they retired out to the rear pool area and just stood for a bit looking up at the night sky. The sky was still mostly black, but the first hints of it turned a deep, dark blue were creeping in off to the East, foreshadowing the coming of morning twilight in a little over another hour. The night air was cool and moist and refreshing, the three of them quietly enjoying the ambience for a moment. Chloe could feel her body's tiredness starting to finally overcome the energy drinks in her system.

She felt Mittens take her hand into her soft paw and lean against her. She glanced at the adorable cat-girl and could see the same weariness in her winning out against all the liquid energy. "I can't believe how quickly it got so late." She yawned, leaning her own head against the be-eared one on her shoulder.

Butterfly gave a drowsy laugh. "We should probably go to bed."

"I nominates Chloe's bed." Mittens chimed in a drowsily version of her 'kitty' voice. "It closer. And it bigger than mine."

"By maybe an inch." Chloe laughed. "However, I do think it's softer."

"I'd be good with bed." Butterfly chuckled at them. "Though I still have some energy left..."

Chloe looked at her with a little amusement. "Really now? I guess we'll have to do something to wear you out then."

Butterfly gave her a look of considerable mischief. "Oh really? What do you have in mind?"

Mittens gave a slow little chuckle. "I's gonna snore into your boobies." This made all three of them laugh and Butterfly looked down at her bosom, tightly packed into the top of the nightshirt.

"I was kind of hoping for something a little more than snoring to be done with them." She said slyly.

"Chloe wants to suck on 'em." Mittens said in sleepy little voice, half punctuated by a small yawn.

"Do I now?" Chloe laughed.

"Yep!" Mittens said, head still nestled against Chloe's shoulder. "You's been staring ats them all night."

Chloe giggled and looked pointedly at Butterfly's 'boobies'. "They are pretty eye-catching."

"Then let's let them breath." Butterfly said and grabbed the bottom of her nightshirt, pulling it up and off. Her ample bosom seemed to swell out as they were freed, the dark nipples erect and tight, shiny little bar-bell piercings through them. It amazed Chloe how pert they were for their size, obviously natural, but with a perkiness that most breasts of that size just didn't have.

Mittens looked lazily over to take in the view of the magnificent chest on her friend and then stood up straight and grabbed the bottom of Chloe's tee-shirt. "You needs to has yours out too." She said, as she yanked the shirt up and off of her sister submissive. "Nows they can has meetin's."

"What?" Chloe asked with a giggle, not fighting against being stripped. "Meetings?"

However, Mittens grabbed her and Butterfly and pulled them together, getting on her own tip-toes, and got them all to rub their breasts together. It was amusingly strange, and made all of them laugh, spending a couple moments bouncing their boobs against one another's goofily.

"God, we must be tired." Chloe chuckled finally, shaking her head at their foolishness. "Let's go to bed."

They grabbed up the discarded clothes and went back inside, locking the back door and turning off lights. Still giggling and being silly, but quickly succumbing to the late hour, the three of them piled into Chloe's bed. For a few moments, they snuggled and canoodled, kissing at each other tiredly. However, despite any intentions of being naughty, the warm inviting comfort of the bed quickly took any lingering ability to stay awake out of them.

They drifted asleep all wrapped around each other, Butterfly taking up the middle of the arrangement. As she'd predicted, Mittens was soon snoring into her guest's mighty cleavage. Chloe herself fell into a sort of twilight snooze, partially aware of things, but drifting out too much to be lucid. However, she found herself mostly awake sometime later, hearing the sound of Mittens' soft purr-like snore on the other side of Butterfly.

Butterfly had rolled to face Chloe and appeared to be asleep as well. Though the heavy curtains blocked any morning sunlight from coming in, the soft blue of the clock made the woman's face completely visible. As she looked at it, she realized just how pretty Butterfly truly was. She was still uncertain how old she actually was, sometimes seeming to be in her mid-thirties, sometimes turning a certain way or holding herself in a pose that made her look younger than Chloe.

As she lay there looking at this attractive woman, Chloe considered how much her sense of sexuality had changed in the last couple of weeks. Previous to coming to live with Master, if she had been asked her orientation, she would have said with great certainty that she was straight. At most, perhaps 'heteo-flexible', a term in the lifestyle that meant simply that she was straight, but had no hang-ups being sexually playful with other women. She'd kissed a few different women during play before, had performed a bit of heavy petting with Ellie during a scene, but had never really found herself truly attracted to other women until meeting Mittens.

Now she considered that she was looking at this beautiful, curvaceous woman and wanted to explore her, felt a strong desire to be sexual with her. She was honestly attracted to her. Not with the same sense of emotional attraction and love she felt for Mittens, but in a purely lustful way. She wondered if Mittens had somehow awoken some bi-sexual side of her. Or perhaps it was her determination to be a willing slave for Master, making herself try to be open to anything that might be asked of her. Regardless of what had caused the change, she could not deny a strong pull to want to kiss this woman.

She felt a sudden wave of nervousness, the sort of nervous jitter one got when considering doing something devious. That she'd already kissed Butterfly many times now during play, on far more than just her lips, seemed not to matter. Suddenly the thought of kissing her seemed heady and daring, like some uncertain endeavor. Slowly, carefully, she shifted her face closer, easing it up to where they were almost touching nose-tips together. She could smell Butterfly's breath, slightly sour from sleep and Red Bull, and giggled silently, feeling silly and foolish, but giddy. She felt suddenly like she was an awkward teenager considering trying to kiss a crush.

Finally summoning up her nerve, she eased the last inch forward and very softly touched her lips to Butterfly's. There was a sense of something wonderfully electric in that simple, slight touch. She eased forward again and pressed her lips a little more forcefully to Butterfly's. She gave her a third kiss, now feeling more bold, lifting her head slightly into a tilt to kiss her more intently, though still as gently as she could. She felt Butterfly's lips shift as she executed this third kiss, returning it.

More, she felt Butterfly's hand slide quietly over and onto her hip. A slight squeeze of the fingers felt like a tender caress and it made Chloe press further into the kiss, both of their lips parting slightly to drink more deeply of each other. Though her eyes remained closed, Butterfly shifted closer to Chloe, her hand now moving to Chloe's rear and firmly cupping it. She felt their tongues meet, and then dance with each other in a slow ballet, and her breath began to quicken.

Her own hand moved out to alight onto Butterfly's hip, fingers feeling the soft cotton panties for a moment, before they nimbly slipped under the material. She felt the hand clasping her bottom mirror the motion, sliding up and then down beneath her shorts, and then, after a moment, raised the stacks by pushing the shorts further down and off her pelvis. Chloe likewise drew down the panties in which her hand had entered and, within moments, they were each kicking off the garments and pressing their bodies together, grinding together and snaking fingers between thighs.

Her heart began pounding heavily, hungry for Butterfly's touch and kisses. It felt so good to be tangling their bodies together, to have slim fingers exploring her wet clit and slipping into her. For long moments, her mind seemed to just go into a kind of neutral, not thinking about what she was doing, just enjoying the natural instinctive actions. Suddenly, Butterfly was slipping down beneath the covers, pushing her onto her back, and her mouth was on her hot labia, tongue pushing into her loins.

She felt another mouth clamp onto one her breasts, very familiar long canines carefully nibbling at her nipple. She opened her eyes to see that Mittens had woken and joined in, tending to Chloe's chest while Butterfly focused on her below. She surrendered to it all, letting her body just go. Her fingers wound through Butterfly's hair, curling around the base of her pigtails. She felt hands slid beneath her rear and push up, pressing her pubis more forcefully into Butterfly's probing mouth and tongue. The effect made her gasp out and an intense wave of fresh pleasure rolled up through her.

Mittens began working even more vigorously at her breasts, paws cupping them firmly and mouth sucking on them with wild abandon. For long minutes, the two worked at her, until Chloe felt a craving for Mittens' own pussy. Without saying a word, she guided her love up and onto her knees, directing her with her hands to straddle over her head. She buried her mouth into Mittens as Butterfly's was buried into hers. She heard Mittens sigh in ecstasy as she worked her tongue around, made own her sighs of pleasure as her pussy was caringly tended to by Butterfly.

A few minutes later, it was Butterfly sucking on Mitten's clit while Chloe went down on her. The three spent some time shifting around into different configurations, bodies writhing and wriggling around each other in an orgy of flesh and pleasure. There was no leader of it, each taking turns getting the others to move around into a desired position. At one point, Mittens disappeared for a few couple of minutes, returning wearing a strap on. It made Chloe giggle to see her bouncing in with it on, the rubber extension wiggling up and down from her bubbly trot.

After that, all track of time was lost in their orgy. Each one took a turn both wearing and being the recipient of the strap on. It was utter bliss for Chloe, cumming over and over from all manner of stimulations. She felt like she was in a half-awake twilight of sexual energy, being pulled around by tides of erotic adventure.

As quickly as it had started, it seemed to settle back down, her companions once more thoroughly exhausted, drifting back into sleep with contented smiles on their faces. Chloe too felt a pull to settle down with them and drift back into sleep, but another pull was stronger within her. As her friend and her lover began once more breathing the deep inhalations of slumber, she carefully slipped out of the bed and crept into the hall, carefully closing the door.

She found Master downstairs in the entertainment room, watching something on the television. He paused the program as he spied her, entering the room wearing only the knee-high socks, which she'd pulled back up into place, and her slave ring. "Good morning, slave." He said, a look of curiosity on his face at the strange expression on hers. She was sure she must look a little disheveled, her hair still loosely bound up in messy pigtails and her body stinking of sexual activity.

"Am I still on my own freedom to do as I will, Master?" She asked obscurely, deepening the look of curiosity on his face.

"Yes." He said, looking at her appraisingly. "Why?"

Instead of answering him verbally, Chloe come up and knelt on the floor in front of him. Without a word, she unfastened his pants and fished his manhood out of them, plopping it into her mouth greedily. She felt it grow almost instantly hard, his breath falling into a deep rhythm. She spent only long enough on the task to get him fully erect and ready, then rose and climbed into his lap, reaching down to guide him into her.

Master's face showed an almost amazed expression at her boldness, but did nothing to hinder her. She began pumping herself up and down on him, getting into a firm routine of motion, neither fast nor slow. His hands wrapped around her pelvis to provide support to her, but allowed her to retain control of her actions.

The feel of him inside her was glorious, better than any toy or rubber appliance, the warm feel of his flesh within her loins was like a magical thing. She needed to feel him inside her, unsure just why. She would sort out the reasons later, though she thought she already had an inkling of them. Vaguely, she realized that, throughout her lovemaking with the girls, she'd kept hoping that Master would peek in. More, she'd wanted him to join in. Wanted to be with him, as well as with the girls.

Riding him now on the sofa, arms thrown around his neck and panting hard into his ear, she felt tears welling in her eyes, slight tremors rolling through her body. They made her smile uncontrollably, conjured up from the joy of being with her Master. She realized that this had been the first morning since she'd met him that she'd not made him breakfast. It was the first day since then that she'd not even seen him before most of the morning had passed. She felt like she was having some sort of reunion with him after a long time away.

"I love you, Master." She breathed into his ear, her voice catching a little with emotion. "I love being yours."

He took hold of her, stopping her motion, and took her face in one of his hands and peered at her a moment, seeming to note her now streaming tears, her softly trembling hands. After another moment, he kissed her, deeply and passionately. She felt her heart swell and explode into fireworks as he did, felt her lower lips tighten around his hard shaft as though they were kissing him too. "I love you too, Chloe." He said to her in a low, soft tone as their lips finally parted. "You are mine. Now fuck your Master and show him how much you are his."

It was all he had to say to her, the words a command of pure love. She rode him with all the power and energy left in her body, thrusting down onto him with so much force that she heard the springs in the sofa groan with each motion. His hands kept her balanced, but continued to allow her to keep the time and control. She lost herself in the beauty and the passion until she felt him erupt into her womb. She kept up her rhythm, squeezing her pelvis around him to work out every drop of his ejaculation.

Finally, she let her body relax and slumped, heaving, onto him, tears of bliss and joy still running down her face. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you, Master. I love you. I love you." She just continued to repeat this over and over, her voice on the verge of weak sobs, a shroud seeming to gather around her consciousness. A moment later, her mind fell away into deep and peaceful sleep.

When she woke again, she found herself in her bed once more, though now alone. She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and smacked her lips against an unpleasant taste in her mouth. She rose and padded out of her room and up the hall to the bathroom, where she used the toilet, showered, and brushed her teeth before taking a few minutes to tend to her hair and a little make-up. She returned to her room, dressed in a pair of black stockings, garter belt, lace arm-length gloves, and a cup-less bustier. She laced on a pair of high-heeled black oxford-style shoes and spritzed a small bit of perfume onto her neck and abdomen. Checking herself in the mirror, happy with the look, she took a few minutes to make the bed and gather up the scattered laundry, depositing it into the hamper. Making one last check of the room to see if there was anything left untidied, she went downstairs to look for the others.

Only as she was walking through the rear sitting room did she realize how late it was, the sun still out, but the cast of it telling her that it was very late afternoon, soon to be twilight. She felt a sudden fear that she'd missed Butterfly leaving, but felt a wash of relief as she heard her laugh coming from the kitchen. She strode into the room to find Mittens and Butterfly working on preparing for dinner, Master leaning against a counter chatting with them as they worked.

Mittens was wearing only her usual attire of paws, warmers, and underlining socks and gloves, but Butterfly had changed into a green tee-shirt sporting an image of Tigger on it and her black denim shorts over green leggings. Her hair was braided up now. Both of them appeared fresh-faced and cleaned up, as did Master, who was wearing his usual pull-over and khakis. All three of them smiled warmly at her as she entered and she felt a swell of happiness at the sight of them.

12