The Collection Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing my collection.
2.4k words
4.5
30.3k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, stretching as I woke up. It was so relaxing to wake up on your own. No alarm blaring, or demanding reason to jump out of bed right away. It was my favorite way to wake up.

"Good morning, sir." I smiled looking over to Daphne who was kneeling by my bedside as she did every morning. A warm smile playing on her lips. I rolled over to look at her with our eyes level.

"Good morning" I loved waking up to her beautiful face. Her status as my favorite was clear as she was the only one allowed to greet me in the morning, being permitted to enter my room without express permission. Despite how limited our sexual interactions were. We didn't need physical intimacy to have an intense connection in our relationship.

"Is there anything I can get for you sir?" She asked sweetly, also loving how I rolled over to be closer to her. She asked this question every morning, usually to see which of my girls she would summon to lower my morning wood.

"No, I think I'll spend the morning alone today." She blushed. As 'alone' actually meant that I wouldn't be calling anyone else and would be spending the morning quietly with her. This was something that was a rare occurrence.

I reached out to lovingly caress her cheek. Her red hair, as always, was pristine. Curled to perfection in today's choice of 50s hairstyle to match her attire. As my favorite Daphne was always wearing true clothing in my home. Though this was regulated by me so that she only wore the 50s housewife style clothes. She had both true vintage and modern clothing. I gave her free choice of what she would wear each day, as long as they were in that era's style. I have a preference, so sue me. In my eyes they were the epitome of the perfect housewife, and that is how I saw Daphne. Perfect in every way and taking care of my home to the fullest.

Today's outfit was a cute halter top romper. The halter top was low cut, unlike her usual conservative outfits, with her favorite daisies designing it. The bottom of the romper was a pair of green shorts with white buttons adding to the cute factor. I loved seeing her porcelain skin being shown off. My eyes were drawn to the pearl necklace that I had bought for her. The simple string, of true pearls, was her collar. I preferred to give collars that could actually be worn in public without humiliating my girls.

Her phone broke our quiet time by announcing she had a notification. She didn't move to look at it knowing that she shouldn't while my attention was on her.

"You may look at who is contacting you." I gave her permission. The other girls were probably impatient since one of them had usually been summoned in by now. She pulled her phone out of her pocket to see who it was.

"Latrine?" I guessed who was most likely looking to hear from me.

"Yes sir." She smiled knowingly.

"Tell her to go outside. I don't want her making any messes in the house." She hastily typed and put the phone away again. I stretched one last time then decided to get out of bed. Daphne watched me but didn't get up from her knees. I patted her head and walked towards the bathroom telling her I was taking a shower. Just before disappearing into the room, I turned back to see her still watching me.

"Don't think I forgot baby, Happy Birthday." Her face lit up hearing that I remembered her special day. "You and I, baby, decide what we will do today. Whatever you like."

"Thank you, sir!" She exclaimed. Then she paused blushing. I could tell she wanted to ask me something.

"What is it darling? I can tell you have a question for me."

"May I join you in your shower sir?"

"Only if you promise to let me wash your back." I teased. She jumped up and hugged me tightly. It felt good to have her warmth tucked against my body. I whispered in her ear to go start the shower for us. I watched her from the doorway as she hustled to start the water and pull out enough towels for the both of us. She had set out towels for me already but now needed to add two for herself. When she was done, she turned around looking at me for more direction.

"Strip for me." I told her. I watched in delight as she reached up and untied her romper's halter top. The fabric fell down revealing her ripe body. She made sure to keep herself in shape for me. She wiggled her hips out of the outfit seductively to let it drop to the floor. I called her over to strip me next. When she finished helping me out of my pants, I swooped down lifting her in my arms. She elicited an excited giggle at my romantic gesture.

I took a good morning kiss for myself as I stepped under the spray. Our tongues danced together as I put her back down to her feet. My hands roamed her body as we kissed. Her skin was smooth and toned. One day I hoped she would let me put a baby inside of her. Some of my other girls were desperate for it as I had decreed that I would not be breeding anyone else before my Daphne. I gave Daphne the choice of when, or if, we were ever to have children. I loved her too dearly to ever order something so serious of her. Though I prayed daily for her to desire it as much as me.

"I love you..." Daphne trailed off, almost losing herself in the pleasure.

"You can say it darling; birthday intimacy seems only appropriate." I slid a finger inside of her.

"Ezra!" she gasped. I loved hearing that gasp. Daphne was only permitted to use my name at times like this. When we were making love. I fully intended to make sweet, birthday bathroom, love to her.

Apologies, I am getting ahead of myself. Here I am raving about my lovely Daphne and haven't introduced myself yet. Ezra Hill, a fortunate winner of the lottery. That was years ago, and using that money for startup I now run a large conglomerate; making me a very wealthy man. I use that money to fund my harem lifestyle.

I have six girls that live with me. A few more on the side, but I am more than satisfied with my top six girls. These girls are mine. All owned by me in their own unique way fulfilling a need in my household at the same time fulfilling their own needs. I was a BDSM enthusiast that lived the lifestyle with all six of them.

Daphne, my darling favorite. I suppose I would classify as a slave maid. Her joy in life came from service. She ran my household by taking care of cooking, cleaning, the bills and making sure that everyone was cared of. I trusted her implicitly, and I knew that if she needed me for anything that she would come to me for help.

I also had my rope bunny. Mia was actually the first to enter my harem; even before Daphne. Her kink was being restrained. Whenever I was using her, she had to be restrained in some fashion. Her favorite was to be suspended from the ceiling to hang in her ropes. I reserved that as a reward for when she had been a good girl.

Little miss Avery, or cum kitty as I called her, was my next acquisition. Actually, the youngest of the group not even having turned thirty yet. She found me at the ripe age of 18. I would consider her my second favorite as I did notice how I was more inclined to spoil the young one. She was in love with cum. She would take it just about any way that she could. I made sure to prepare it for her in both conventional, and unconventional ways.

After Avery, Daphne joined us, bringing along her twin sister Double Stuff. If I'm honest Dahlia actually brought Daphne to me. I had met Dahlia first. We met at the fetish club that we were members of. Dahlia originally was big into threesomes, hence the name double stuff. She loved to get fucked in both her holes at the same time. As my girl I preferred for her to be solely for me. She did follow this rule, but I was known to give her special gifts every once and a while. As it was, she did get fucked just the way she liked consistently; just what was filling the hole I wasn't occupying was not attached to a living thing.

My cuckquean slave was the next in the group to give herself to me. Finding the cuck was so unconventional, even for me. It did fit in with our most unconventional relationship. Yua was the least, and most used girl in my harem. I only fucked her twice a year, if she was lucky. But I used her every day. As the cuck she loved watching me play with my other girls. Her satisfaction came from being a voyeur to my sexual escapades. Luckily with six women, there was quite a lot going on to satisfy her.

The last of my girls was Hadley, or as I had renamed her, Latrine. This was because she was my toilet. Even with all my girls I still had one fetish that they were not fulfilling. Call me demanding, a horn dog, a slut, whatever you like; I wanted what I wanted. I sought out Latrine and she was more than happy to join my harem. Latrine cared for both me and my other harem girls that wanted her services, and I controlled her own bathroom privileges as well.

I loved all my girls for what they provided, and who they were. None of my girls were here against their will. If they ever did want to leave, I would let them go with a heavy heart. All of them were welcome to talk to me about anything at any time. I took great pride in being able to provide for them in all things. Afterall, they gave me so much.

Like my Daphne right now. She gave me the world. None of this was possible without her. Her red hair was much darker now with the water soaking it. I loved watching her become disheveled under the spray. My Daphne who always looked so perfect only ever came undone under my touch.

"Ah! Master!" Her head flew back feeling me enter her slowly. She used the wall of the shower to help support her.

"I won't let you fall baby." I reassured her. She clung to me. I groaned feeling her fingers dig into my skin. With her tucked into me so tight I started kissing her neck. She loved when I left hickeys on her for the others to see. She hid it well but I knew good and well that Daphne took a lot of pride in being my favorite. I would marry her. The only reason I didn't propose was because of the 'family' discussion that I had with my harem when I decided to stop adding to it.

We agreed as a group that I would not marry any of them, so they would all remain equal in terms of the law. The hierarchy remained only in the house. Especially with my finances being so large it was important to them that they were all equally represented if something were to happen to me. I knew my girls were not gold diggers, this was solely about them protecting themselves. Yua was the only one of my girls that had chosen to keep their job. I was their provider and they wanted to be protected. I loved them for being intelligent and honest. My girls sacrificed a lot to be with me, it was my responsibility as a man to honor that sacrifice to the best of my ability.

"I love you so much baby." I gripped Daphne's ass tightly making sure that she couldn't get away from me.

"Ah, Ezra...love you...." She was gasping and struggling a little with my aggressive love making.

"My Daphne, so beautiful. I love you so much."

"Ezra..."

"Baby..."

"Exactly" I paused, not sure if I had heard her right.

"What did you say?"

"I said exactly. I want a baby for my birthday." She looked at me with so much love in her eyes. Even with the steam filling our shower I could make out the blush on her cheeks. I took her face in my hands.

"Really Daphne?"

"Most definitely. I actually decided a while ago. I wanted to wait till your birthday, but I couldn't stop myself just now."

"A baby for my baby." I was so happy to even say it.

"I want to raise our family. I want to give you a child. I know how much you want to be a father."

"Do you want to be a mother though? I don't want you to feel like you have to, just for me."

"I want to be the mother of your child. I want to see your legacy grow." She grabbed my face and kissed me with so much passion. I quickly turned off the water insisting that our shower was over.

"Love, I want to give you a baby in our bed."

"Our bed Master?"

"From now on you will sleep with me. When you bring me a positive pregnancy test, we can discuss if you would like to move back into your room." I'm sure some of my girls would not be pleased with this change in sleeping arrangements. However, it was very important to me that Daphne was with me throughout this journey. Daphne submitted to me as she always did. I quickly dried us both off and carried her to our bed.

She giggled as she landed on the bed with a bit of a bounce. I pounced on top of her, catching her lips in another kiss. This was going to be a loving session with my darling Daphne, with one goal.