The Collector 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, by midnight I was more than ready to leave. Since neither one of them was sober enough to drive, I suggested going out for some breakfast. I don't know why it is, but for some reason drunk people seem to crave bacon and eggs. Connie and Holly were no exception. Fifteen minutes later we were sitting in a booth at a local diner.

Holly was fairly buzzed, but Connie was much worse. After we ordered, she excused herself and went to the ladies room. She still hadn't come back when our food arrived, so Holly went to check on her. Holly came back alone a few minutes later, saying that Connie was getting sick.

"She's not much of a drinker," Holly explained needlessly. Well, I knew at that point that I wasn't going to get the great blow job Connie had been promising me and, yeah, I was pretty disappointed about it. After all, a guy can only stand so much build-up of anticipation. But there wasn't really anything I could do about it, so I chatted with Holly as we ate our food and Connie's as well. Eventually, Connie made her way back to the table and she looked like she'd been run over by a dump truck. Holly and I teased her a little, but not much. She just looked too miserable for it to be much fun.

I picked up the check and offered to drive them both back to Connie's. Holly was sober enough to drive at that point, but wanted to get Connie home as quickly as possible. I agreed to stick around and drive her back to her car after they got Connie tucked into bed.

When we got to Connie's house, I helped Holly get her inside. Then I waited in the living room while Holly took Connie upstairs to bed. After ten minutes I started getting impatient. I wasn't sure what was taking so long and I wanted to drop Holly off and go home. Things hadn't worked out the way I wanted, which, while frustrating, wasn't the end of the world. But now I wanted to get going. I had actually started pacing when Holly came down the stairs.

"She wants you to go up," Holly said, pointing back up to Connie's bedroom. Part of me wondered if she was still thinking about giving me head. Not that I'd want her to at this point. She had just spent the better part of an hour getting sick in a diner bathroom. I'd meet her another time if she wanted, but not tonight.

When I got up to her room, I could barely see her in the dim light. She was propped up with a couple pillows like something out of a bad Hollywood deathbed scene.

"Sorry about tonight," Connie croaked. "You have no idea how much I wanted to."

"Don't worry," I replied easily. "We'll give it another shot sometime." I'm not sure, but I think she smiled slightly.

"Well, I don't want you going home with a hard on," she said, making me wonder if I was going to have to turn her down tonight. I really would have felt bad about that. But then she totally surprised me. "I told Holly to take care of you," she said. She said it so matter-of-factly that at first I didn't think she really meant what it sounded like. Then she smiled weakly and said, "She hasn't had a strange cock in a long time. It'll be good for her."

"Uh," I wasn't sure what to say. I can honestly say I've never been in a situation where a woman has asked someone else to give me a blow job on her behalf.

"Don't worry. I'd take care of you myself, but..." Connie gestured at a bucket Holly had left beside the bed. I stood shaking my head, still not sure what to say.

"Go on," Connie said a little more forcefully. "She's good. You'll enjoy it. She's not as good as me, but she does swallow. I thought you liked that." I just agreed with her, told her I hoped she felt better and said good night. I slipped out of her room and went down the stairs, not sure what to expect, but pretty sure that Connie had not convinced her sister to blow me. I was surprised again.

"So you want to go get my car first or wait until after?" Holly asked.

"After?" I echoed.

"Didn't Connie talk to you?"

"Yeah, but..." again I found myself at a rare loss for words.

"You didn't think you were going to get out of here before one of us got a shot at you, did you?" Holly had the same devilish smile as her sister. "Come on. Let's see what I've been rubbing up against all night." She stepped up to me and reached one hand around my shoulder as she bent forward and kissed my chest. At the same time, her other hand gently grasped my cock through my pants.

"Uh, aren't you married?" I asked, even as I felt my member start to stiffen at her touch.

"So's Connie, and that wasn't stopping you." She started rubbing me and I grew hard quickly.

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing," Holly whispered as she gave my stiffening cock a firm squeeze. "Kinda obvious you want it. Just relax and enjoy." She unbuttoned my shirt and kissed her way down my chest and stomach, fondling my erect member as she did so.

Well, it wasn't like I hadn't been thinking about it. Especially after Connie announced that Holly swallowed. But even I'm not crass enough to try to hook up with my date's sister, and never would have made a move on her. Not even after Connie got too drunk to live up to her promises. But here it was being handed to me on a silver platter. So I decided to take Holly's advice, relax and enjoy it.

"I guess it's just as well," I said to her. "Connie said it would be better for you to go first, because after her, you'd be a let-down." Holly smiled.

"Well, my sis may think she's good, but she's got nothing on me. After we're both done, you tell me who you'd rather have suck you off. I think I know who you'd choose." With that she got down on her knees and began unfastening my pants. I felt my pulse quicken as she pulled out my throbbing cock. She just held it and looked at it for a long moment, and I was afraid she was about to change her mind. Her words quickly dispelled any such worries.

"God, that's magnificent," she breathed. "Your cock is gorgeous! And long, and thick and God is it hard!" I wasn't sure if she was just saying that for my benefit, because I'm not all that. I have a good sized rod, both in length and girth, but I've seen enough porn to know I'm not huge. Maybe Holly was used to something smaller. Or maybe she was saying it to get herself hot. I didn't know, and in a few minutes, I didn't care anyway.

Holly pumped me slowly with her hand as she continued to admire my shaft. She bent her head down toward it and I braced myself to feel the warmth of her mouth on my head. But it didn't happen. Instead, she closed her eyes and rubbed the head of my cock gently against her eyelids. Then she rubbed me against her cheeks and finally over her slightly parted lips. She exhaled a gentle warm breath across me and then sat back on her heels looking up at me.

"Wanna put it in my mouth?" Holly asked in a husky whisper. Not waiting for me to answer, she closed her eyes, tipped her head back and opened her mouth wide. Now, I've said more than once how I love to see a woman on her knees, especially with her mouth open to suck me. So it took some self-control on my part not to rush things. Two can play at the anticipation game and I was determined to have a little fun of my own.

I stepped forward so my cock was just above Holly's mouth. Then, taking it in my hand, I slowly traced her lips with the pulsing head of my shaft. She brought her head forward to take me in her mouth, but I pulled away at the last second, her lips just grazing my tip. Then I took my turn rubbing my member gently over her cheeks and eyelids, finally bringing my balls up to her face. I let them brush her lips and she kissed them as I continued rubbing my cock on her.

"Want it in your mouth?" I asked her. She moaned in response and once again came forward with parted lips to engulf me. Once again I pulled back from her. "Tell me. Do you want it in your mouth?"

"God, yes," Holly panted. She was obviously very turned on. I love to see a woman get turned on giving head. "I want it."

"Tell me," I repeated.

"I want your cock in my mouth," Holly moaned, leaning forward, eyes closed and mouth open. I touched it to her tongue and watched as a bead of precum dripped into her waiting mouth. Her lips sealed around my member and her hands reached up for it. I pulled back and she lowered her hands, placing them on her thighs. I thrust myself forward again and she quickly enveloped me, sliding her lips halfway down my shaft. She held me there for a long moment, letting a long, "Mmmmmm" escape her. Then she pulled back and let me slip from her lips.

"God I love having a mouthful of cock," Holly said with a slight laugh. "Did Connie tell you how much we both love to suck?" I didn't answer her, but instead took my member and tapped it lightly on each of her cheeks. Then I aimed it back toward her mouth. Holly looked up at me then back at my cock. Her lips parted as I brought it forward again.

"Mmmmm," she breathed as I slid myself deep into her mouth. It was warm and wet and I felt a tremor through my whole body as she sucked me deeply. We had played the anticipation game long enough. I was ready for her to start with the serious sucking. I couldn't wait to erupt in her mouth.

Eyes closed and hands on thighs, Holly leaned forward and bobbed slowly on my pulsing rod. I wasn't preventing her from using her hands, but at the moment, she really didn't need them. Her tongue gently cradled the vein in my shaft, massaging it as her lips glided up and down on me. She came all the way up every time, her lips brushing the sensitive skin around the edge of my cock's head before plunging back down again. She was silky smooth in her motion, superb with her tongue and it was mere minutes before I found myself struggling to hold back my orgasm.

Obviously I realized that a situation like this, getting a blow job from my date's sister, wasn't ever likely to happen again. And naturally I was in no hurry for things to end, especially not this quickly. But Holly was quite a good cock sucker and I didn't trust myself to be able to hold back. So I pulled away from her.

Her eyes opened and she looked up at me in surprise.

"Too close, too quick," I explained. She smiled as if to say "I told you so." She guided me over to the sofa and sat me down. Then she proceeded to take off my shoes and pants so I was left in just my shirt and my socks. In the course of her undressing me, my orgasm receded and my cock even softened slightly. A big drop of precum glistened on the tip. Holly saw it and smiled as she tossed my clothes aside and knelt between my legs. She gripped me firmly by the base and stroked upward, squeezing out still more precum. She tossed her head, flicking her hair over her shoulder then leaned forward and put her tongue to the head of my cock. She dabbed it in the precum, twirling it as she looked up into my eyes. She played with it for a few moments before licking it away.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait to taste the rest of your juices," she murmured as she lapped away the last of the precum. Then Holly settled back and ran her fingers up the insides of my thighs, sending a tingle through my loins. As her hands got close to my balls, she leaned forward and ran her tongue over my sack. Many women are over-zealous ball-lickers, and it can be uncomfortable. Holly's touch was light and sensual though, causing me to inhale sharply at the sudden pleasure.

My cock fell across her face as her tongue continued its dance along my balls. If a woman on her knees with a cock in her mouth is one of the most beautiful sights on this earth, a woman on her knees with a cock across her face is a close second. Holly finished with my balls and licked her way to the top of my shaft. She held me in her hand and gave me a single quick suck before looking up at me.

"Okay, I've played around with you enough. Time for you to cum," she said, and bobbed once more. "In my mouth." She bobbed again. "So I can swallow." Another bob. "Your load." Two more quick bobs. "Are you ready?" Holly looked up at me. I took a deep breath and nodded.

I expected a sudden onslaught of fast sucking, but Holly was better than that. She sucked slowly and sensually, taking me deep in her mouth each time. Her left hand reached up under my shirt, caressing my chest while her right hand held my shaft firmly at the base. She used her thumb to massage the underside of my cock as she sucked it. It was pretty awesome. Everything, my cock, balls and the whole area in general flushed with a warm sensation. It wasn't long before I was fighting back my orgasm again.

Holly might have sensed how close I was getting, because she stopped sucking me and started running her tongue up each of my thighs in turn. Now, while this certainly feels good, it isn't nearly as sensitive an area, so I was able to catch my breath as it were. Her hands on the tops of my thighs, Holly looked up at me as she licked up to my balls on each side. There was a slight smile on her face. She knew she had me any time she wanted. She was a cat toying with a mouse she had caught.

Then she took me back in her mouth and bobbed more quickly than before. Not fast or reckless; she was still quite sensual in her sucking and her thumb resumed its caressing of the vein in my cock. In just a few minutes I was right at the edge again.

I looked down between my legs and watched her lips gliding up and down on me as she sucked with her eyes closed. Then I leaned my head to one side to get a better look at her body. She was on her knees in her tight jeans, her back arched as she leaned her arms on my thighs. Her knees were close together and she held her back fairly still as she bobbed from her neck. That was all I needed to see to push me over the edge.

With a throaty groan, I threw my head back and felt my cock explode in Holly's mouth. I felt at least three big pulses surge out of me as I emptied my balls into her waiting mouth. To Holly's credit, not a drop escaped from her lips. She continued sucking me for another minute or so, sending spasms of pleasure shooting through me.

When she finally took my spent shaft from her mouth, I was totally drained. But Holly wasn't done with me yet. She opened her mouth and showed me the large gob of cum she had sucked from me. Then she swallowed it down. I felt a surge of stimulation, even though my hard on was fading, as I watched her swallow my cum. I wonder if she realized at the time how often I would get hard just thinking about how she showed me my load before she drank it down. Every time I replay that in my mind, I get wood all over again.

Holly had a big smile on her face as she ran her fingers over my diminishing member. She gave it one last lick, cleaning away a last drop of cum that had leaked out, then sat back on her heels.

"If Connie can top that, I want to hear about it," Holly said with a little laugh. I had to admit, at that moment it sure didn't seem likely.

After I got dressed, I had to drive Holly back to the club to get her car. On the way over, she went down on me again. She unzipped my pants as I was driving, pulled out my cock, put her head down in my lap and coaxed me erect with some more of her deep sensual sucking. She only sucked me for a couple minutes and I didn't cum, but it felt good all the same.

"I just can't get enough sometimes," Holly confessed as I pulled up beside her car. She leaned over and sucked me one last time before thanking me for the ride and getting out. Ordinarily, I might feel cheated being left with a hard on that way. But not that night. I had been well satisfied and that last bit was pure bonus time.

Okay, this is a tough one to score for several reasons. First, Holly gave me a great blow job that I totally wasn't expecting. With Connie getting sick, I thought I was going to go home empty handed and I couldn't have been more wrong. Second, she really had great cock sucking techniques. She was also quite good at toying with me and building my anticipation to the point where I was close before she even got down to serious business. I'm a guy who's used to getting his cock sucked, and I had trouble holding back after all of that.

There was also Holly's enthusiasm. She clearly enjoyed having my cock in her mouth, as the sucking she gave me on the way back to get her car showed. I understand that many women who give head don't necessarily enjoy it. They may enjoy pleasing their man or how it makes them feel sexy because they've made him cum, but still don't enjoy the act itself, or the taste it leaves in their mouths. A woman who truly savors the taste of cock and cum is a special and wonderful thing.

Holly also, as promised, swallowed my cum. I've mentioned that, even though I can't explain why, a woman who swallows, letting my load roll down the back of her throat and into her stomach, really does something for me. Not only that, but she showed me her mouth full of it first, then swallowed. That's something I still like to think about to this day.

So basically, anything less than a ten is going to make me sound like an ungrateful jerk. But there are several things that I base my judgment on, and to be fair to every other woman I've rated, I have to apply them consistently. In Holly's case, the way she was dressed goes against her. Yes, her body looked good in tight jeans and a simple top, but I prefer dresses and skirts to slacks, and any of those to jeans. So that was one thing. Second, while she was on her knees for the whole blow job, I was only standing up for part of it. Yes, a woman on her knees is a woman on her knees and I'm obviously not complaining. But for whatever reason, it is sexier to me if I'm standing in front of her while she's on her knees.

So let's call it a nine point five. Holly's excellent blow job on a night when her sister was supposed to be sucking me makes for one of my favorite entries. And for those of you wondering about Connie, don't worry. She eventually made good on her promise. Was she worth the wait? Stay tuned... I'm saving that for a later journal entry.

12