The Collector 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes though, I was longing to be back in Brenda's mouth again. I pulled my cock from between her tits and crawled forward until I was hanging down over Brenda's face. She didn't need any more prompting than that. She quickly sucked my cock back into her mouth and began going at it full force almost at once.

It was an awkward angle for her with me sitting astride her and pushing my shaft down into her mouth. She bent her head at the neck as far down as she could, but there was no way she was going to get more than half of my shaft in her mouth from that angle. But that was okay because the change in position seemed to have solved the problem of her teeth. And also, I'd get a really good look at her face as I came in her mouth.

That's another one I feel I should share. If you've never sat astride a woman's chest and cum in her mouth, do it. And be sure to watch her as you squirt into her mouth. The expression on her face when she tastes that first sticky gob on her tongue will tell you what kind of cock sucker she is. It's easy to spot the ones that really get into it, that want their mouths filled with a man's cum.

Brenda was definitely in that category. I watched her bob awkwardly on my shaft for several more minutes before I finally climaxed. I felt it building in me and I tightened all the muscles in my loins, holding back as long as possible. I felt the warm flush of orgasm shake my body before I relaxed and let my cum escape. It shot out into her waiting mouth in one large gob and I made sure I kept my attention on Brenda's face the whole time. She paused and her brow furrowed briefly as my sperm filled her mouth, but it lasted only an instant. Even as I added my second and third spurts she started sucking on me again. A moment later she tapped me on the thigh.

"Stand up," Brenda said as she let me fall from her mouth. I climbed off of her, assuming that she wanted to hurry to the bathroom and spit out my load. She surprised me though by getting quickly to her knees and grabbing me tightly at the base of my shaft. Her firm grip kept my erection from fading as she resumed sucking me. Fortunately, her pace was slow and it was nothing but her lips that I felt caressing my cock. It was a soft, almost tender sucking she gave me, and it sent post-orgasm tremors shooting through my whole body.

Brenda must have sucked me that way for another five minutes, her bare breasts swaying with the rhythm of her bobbing. It was almost too much for me to take and toward the end it was verging on painful. When she finally released her grip, a last dribble of cum spilled from my cock. She sucked it away, licked me a few more times for good measure and planted a last kiss on my head.

"I wasn't done yet," Brenda said with a wink as she pulled the top of her dress back up. "I couldn't do things like I wanted when I was lying down." Still on her knees, she reached out and gave my cock a last gentle squeeze. "I love having a man in my mouth," she added.

"Well, I like being in a woman's mouth," I replied. "Especially one like you who knows what to do with it."

"Any time," Brenda said. "I'd suck a nice one like yours any time." She looked up at me from her knees, her eyes open wide with sincerity, and I think at that moment she might have actually meant it. She bent and kissed my cock one last time before I helped her to her feet.

Okay, so what did I think of Brenda as a cock sucker? Well, the big negative was her teeth digging into me as she started bobbing hard and fast. While the tit fucking was fun and a nice change of pace, anyone who has read my other entries knows I would have rather stood over her and let her suck my cock on her knees. So while my improvising saved the situation, I was still a little let down that I couldn't enjoy it the way I wanted to.

Watching in the mirror was great too, but at the time I couldn't help thinking how much better it would be if I was watching a really hot woman suck me. Brenda was dressed in an elegant black evening dress and had a better body than I expected, but she still was a bit on the flabby side. I'm not being critical or saying that ruins it for me. Not at all. But given the choice, I'll bet I'm not alone when I say I would rather watch a gorgeous woman give me head.

The last knock against Brenda was her insecurity. I knew from the start she would be easy prey. She had a nervousness that a guy like me picks up on right away. It practically screams that she'll do anything for male attention and approval. Now that's great if you're trying to get a blow job. But the other side of that is that it makes me feel like an asshole for taking advantage of her vulnerability. Yeah, I know what you're saying. Where was my conscience when she was on her knees and I had a hard on, right? But at least I feel a little guilty after the fact.

On the plus side, Brenda's slow sucking of me was excellent. That she let me tit fuck her and then sit astride her and cum in her mouth was pretty awesome too. There's nothing like pouring your load into a woman's mouth while watching the expression on her face. And of course, I was very turned on by the way Brenda swallowed every drop of my cum and licked me clean too.

As for her sucking me after I came, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, how could I not like it when a woman enjoys sucking cock so much that she doesn't want it to be over; when she wants to have a hard shaft in her mouth a while longer? On the other hand, I'm very sensitive after orgasm and there's only so much more stimulation I can take at that point.

Overall, I'd rate Brenda an eight point five. That might be a little bit generous, but what the hell. That last half point might be because I really think she meant it when she said she would suck me any time. Or maybe because every time I get my hair cut from now on, I'll be able to look at Brenda and think about how her mouth looked with my cock in it, how her big floppy breasts squeezed around my cock and how I sent her home with a belly full of my sperm. Yeah, I'd have to say that's worth an extra half point.

12