The Collector 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh, reviewed the, uh, file you sent and..." I thought it sounded pretty lame, but it wasn't like we ever really flirted. At least not verbally.

"Oh, good," she said, barely looking up. "Could you put it back for me?" I looked at the label on the folder and then at the filing cabinets. The folder was from the top drawer of the cabinet next to where Angie was kneeling. I didn't think it was a coincidence. I felt something stirring in my pants as I walked to the drawer and tugged it open.

"I'm not in your way, am I?" she asked, looking up at me from her knees. Her lips were less than two feet from where the blood was rushing into my cock, causing it to swell in my pants.

"Uh, no, not at all," I answered as I hunted through the file drawer for the proper place to return the folder in my hand. It was taking longer than it should have because I couldn't concentrate with Angie kneeling there like that.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "It seems like I am. Or like I'm about to be."

"What do you mean?" I asked, knowing full well what she meant. I could feel my hard on straining against my pants now.

"I notice you have that problem a lot. Maybe I could help you." On he one hand it was almost comical to hear Angie being sweet and, in her mind at least, seductive. On the other, it was looking more and more like she'd have my cock in her mouth some time in the next minute or two, so there was simply no way I wasn't going to get hard.

"Help me?" I asked innocently. "How would you do that?" Angie looked up at me as she pushed the file drawer closed.

"I think you know," she said. I noticed that she made no move to get up after she closed the drawer. I closed the drawer in front of me and turned to face her. Now Angie was directly in front of me, I needed only to take a short step toward her. I took a deep breath and looked down at her. She was still looking up at me, her eyes unwavering.

If I was wrong, I was as good as fired. Sexual harassment would be a one-way ticket out the door. Of course, if I was right, I was going to get a blow job from the biggest bitch in the office and take bit of revenge in the process. I took the step.

My fly was now inches from Angie's face, and still she looked up at me without moving.

"Well?" she asked. I was too far in to back away now. And I was probably already over the line for proper office conduct anyway. I took another breath and unzipped my fly. Angie's eyes finally left mine and focused on my hand as I reached into my pants. Her expression was so expectant that I hesitated just to see her reaction. After a moment, she looked back up at me, puzzled. Maybe she thought I was changing my mind.

Then I drew my stiff cock out and took my hand away. The head of it was mere inches from Angie's nose. She looked right at it with an unusual expression on her face. It was kind of strange and I was wondering if I hadn't made a huge mistake. Then I realized she was rubbing herself through her pants as she knelt in front of my rock hard shaft. I waited, hoping that she wanted more than just to look.

"Oh, God," Angie moaned. Her lips parted and it seemed obvious that she wanted me in her mouth. But she didn't do anything. Not to me anyway. Her hand was still busy between her thighs though. A moment later I saw her body tremble and shake as she came. She didn't make any noise, but she closed her eyes and bent her head down as the tremors from her orgasm shook her.

When her orgasm faded, she grabbed hold of my cock and quickly put her mouth down over me. It was rather sudden and she actually caught me by surprise. Yeah, that sounds ridiculous, but I was so busy watching her cum that I practically forgot why I was standing there with my cock out in the first place.

I was dangerously close to cumming right away. I mean, there I was in the file room at work getting my cock sucked, right? That's exciting enough in its own right. And it was Angie, the office bitch herself, with my rod in her mouth. Not to mention my plan to humiliate her, which probably was the most erotic part of the whole thing, much as I hate to admit it.

However, Angie's blow job technique was not that great and I managed to pull myself back from the brink. She was bobbing very quickly on me, but only taking in the first couple of inches. Now I like to have my whole shaft in a woman's mouth, so I was a bit disappointed that she didn't take me in deeper. She was also going too fast. It's not very sensual when a woman is bobbing on me like she's a sewing machine. She stayed at it like that for at least ten minutes, pausing every so often to catch her breath while she stroked me with her hand. While I admire a woman with a little endurance, it's a lot of energy wasted if she's not bringing me closer to cumming.

While she was bobbing frenetically on me, I saw someone peeking in the doorway. I looked down and saw Angie's eyes were closed. I looked back up at my accomplice in the hallway and gestured with my head to come inside.

Trish stepped gingerly through the door and peered around the edge of the file cabinets. Her hand flew up to cover her mouth, but it didn't hide the huge smile on her face. She held up her other hand, revealing a camera. I nodded briefly and let a little smile cross my face. Angie continued jack hammering her mouth up and down on the end of my cock, unaware of Trish's presence.

All I had told Trish was that if she wanted to get even with Angie, she should sneak back to the file room around 5:45. I also suggested she might want to bring a camera. So Trish didn't know for sure what I was up to, but I'm sure she must have at least suspected. She was well aware of the rumors concerning Angie and the guy she had been caught blowing in the parking lot and the times they had been seen leaving the file room together. I doubt Trish was actually expecting to catch Angie in the act, but she had to be thinking about it.

One of the best parts of the whole blow job was having Trish there watching. I had been flirting with her for some time and I was definitely hoping to get her to give me head. Now she was standing a dozen feet away watching me get my cock sucked. It was weird--I'm not use to having an audience. But it was also very erotic. I held up a finger to indicate she should wait. I knew the flash on the camera would probably give us away, and I didn't want to ruin the chance to cum in this bitch's mouth.

Trish seemed to understand. She crept part way into the room, careful to stay well out of Angie's peripheral vision, not that Angie's eyes were open. She watched Angie sucking me and kept breaking into silent laughter. She held the camera ready and waited.

I started running my fingers through Angie's short hair and along her neck. I wanted to have my hands ready for the final part of my plan. gently caressed and massaged her as she continued to bob away on me. As I said, her cock sucking skills weren't very good and she probably would have run out of steam before she got me off if it was solely up to her. But fortunately it wasn't. I looked over at Trish and felt a warm tingle through my loins. She might be laughing and waiting with a camera, but she was watching me get my cock sucked. That was really making me hot. I looked right at her as Angie sucked away on me. Angie might have been the woman with my shaft in her mouth, but it was Trish I was thinking about. Trish's eyes shifted back and forth between my eyes and Angie's bobbing head. It was as big a turn on as anything I ever experienced and it took only a couple more minutes for me to pop my top.

As I felt myself start to cum, I nodded to Trish. Then I grabbed Angie by the back of the head and pulled her mouth down over me just as I exploded. The flash of the camera went off at the same moment. I held Angie there, her mouth impaled on my cock, as I emptied my balls down her throat. She started to cough and gag and I guess that why she didn't react to the camera flash. Trish snapped three more shots of Angie choking on my cock before Angie's eyes opened wide in sudden realization. I jerked my head toward the door and Trish darted from the room before Angie saw her.

I looked down at Angie as I let go of the back of her head. She pulled quickly away from me, coughing and retching as my sperm ran out of her mouth, down her chin and on to the floor. She was on all fours, gasping for air as I stepped back up to her, stooped down and wiped my oozing cock on the side of her head, leaving a trail of cum through her hair and across her cheek.

"What the fuck was that, you bastard?" she hissed at me, still trying to catch her breath. I didn't answer. I just zipped up and left her there, kneeling on the floor with my cum all over her face.

I don't know if her question was referring to my rough treatment of her or the camera flashes. I assumed she saw the flashes and realized what they were, but I'm not positive. Either way, it's safe to assume that I had burned that bridge pretty thoroughly.

I spent the next week or two sweating bullets, worried that Angie was going to get me fired or worse. Maybe allege that I had attacked her or something. But nothing happened, except that she stopped talking to me and I stopped going back to the file room.

I found out later that Trish had left a disk with copies of the pictures on Angie's desk. No note, no explanation. Just four digital images of Angie with my cock in her mouth. So if I was a bit on edge for a couple weeks, it was probably even worse for Angie.

Trish, of course, emailed me copies. We had some good laughs over it and she wound up giving me a blow job not long after the file room incident. I probably would have gotten there eventually with Trish, but things went much quicker once we had Angie's cock sucking to critique. I'll write all about that in a separate entry.

Anyway, back to Angie. I don't really have a rating for her. It wasn't a blow job in any normal context and I wasn't there just to enjoy her lips on my member. She wasn't that good anyway, and probably wouldn't even have made it into the journal. (I don't bother writing about women who score a six or lower... no one wants to hear about those and I don't need to remember them.)

I am a little embarrassed about how turned on I got when I shoved my cock deep into her mouth just as I came. That's not like me. I've always said I don't want a woman to do anything for me that she doesn't do freely and because she wants to. Clearly, I violated that rule when I forced her to gag on my cock and my cum. And I liked it. I hope it was only because she was a bitch and not because of anything sadistic in my own nature.

The pictures were probably a little sick too, but again I have to admit, I still get turned on looking at them. There's one in particular where you can really tell she's gagging and it looks like there's even some cum dripping from her lip. Yeah, there's a lot wrong with what I did and how I did it with Angie. And I should feel a lot worse than I do. But she's still the same miserable bitch she always was. The difference now is that when I hear her giving someone shit, I can think about how I gagged her with my shaft and shot my cum down her throat.

12