The Collector 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Member
A_Member
158 Followers

Eileen's mouth was wet and warm and all over my cock. She didn't take me very deep, maybe half way, but she was clearly losing herself in the heat of the moment. She held my shaft firmly in her hand as she bobbed with her eyes closed. Once in a while a soft sigh or moan would escape her.

Eileen sucked on, licked and explored my cock for at least ten minutes and was showing no signs of tiring. What she was doing was mostly straight-forward sucking, which is good, but not particularly exciting. When I had had enough, I started looking at her, watching her lips slide up and down on my rigid member, taking in how good she looked on her knees. Seeing her knees and feet close together in such good form excited me further. I concentrated on her face next. Her eyes were closed and the soft light of the living room hid her age. I ran my fingers through her short brown hair and over her face, caressing her cheeks and neck.

I decided not to tell Eileen when I was about to cum as I had last time. She had managed okay on that occasion and she shouldn't be expecting that kind of warning because most men wouldn't give it. So I watched her lips slide up and down me, my shaft disappearing over and over into mouth and felt my climax build up. I watched as she dutifully sucked me from her knees and I knew I was getting close. A few minutes later I felt my balls tighten and then my cock erupted, perfectly timed to meet Eileen's downstroke. As her lips came back up, a second gob of cum joined the first in her mouth. She came part way down my cock again as I deposited a third spurt between her lips. She knelt there for a moment with my cock and cum in her mouth. I guess she was remembering the first time, when she pulled away before I was finished and got a squirt across her face.

This time Eileen gave my cock a good firm squeeze, forcing its remaining contents into her mouth before letting it fall from her lips. She sat back on her heels and I could tell she was struggling to swallow. Eventually she managed to get my load down and she looked up at me.

"How did I do?"

"You did great," I told her. "You've got the most important part down."

"What's that?" she asked.

"The desire," I said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Once you've got that, the rest is just a matter of practice."

"Practice?" she asked, with a strange grin on her face. "My husband's out of town all week."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Can I come over and practice?"

Naturally, I wound up saying yes, although it doesn't really do much to further my journal. Hey, a blow job is still a blow job, right? And besides, in Eileen's case, I didn't get her best effort the first time. In fact, I'd have to say she got better each night. The one I just described was an honestly deserved eight, as opposed to the eight I gave her for the first blow job. The next night was at least as good, maybe an eight point five.

The third and final night she wound up giving me two blow jobs. After the first, which was probably an eight-five like the night before, I ate her out for almost forty minutes. When I was done with her, she was practically exhausted. But that didn't stop her from getting down on her knees again and sucking a second load out of me.

That one was particularly nice because she was very relaxed yet eager to pleasure me. She was also not wearing anything below the waist, which was nice to look at. She may have been a bit older and been carrying a couple extra pounds, but I got turned on looking at her bare thighs and partly exposed pussy. I got so turned on that I wanted to turn her around and fuck her, but she indicated that she would rather finish the job with her mouth, and who am I to argue?

That last blow job was the best of the bunch, and not just because it was my second orgasm in an hour, which always feels great. Eileen's approach was very basic sucking, but she was getting better at it every time and that last one was her best effort. It wasn't quite a nine in it's own right, but again I find myself being generous when it comes to scoring Eileen. I figure it was the second time in an hour she had sucked me off and swallowed my cum, and the fourth time in three days, so a nine isn't unreasonable.

There were other reasons I scored her a bit higher than I would have scored a more experienced woman who gave the same performance. One was, after I told her about it the first time, she got down on her knees for the rest of the blow jobs she gave me. And when she was on her knees she had nice form and posture, which, for whatever reason, makes it more exciting for me. That and her new-found passion for sucking cock really made a great combination. I guess I take that for granted with more experienced women, but with Eileen I got to see and help it develop.

Eileen also swallowed every load I put in her mouth. True, she did stop sucking as soon as I came, so she didn't get everything out of me, but most of what came out of my cock went down her throat. I thought about asking her why she didn't spit it out, since she obviously was having a tough time getting it down. But a selfish side of me didn't want to mess up a good thing. Hey, if she thinks she's expected to swallow, why should I tell her any different? Yeah, that means I'm an asshole, and I know it. But I may get her to suck my cock again and I want her to swallow then as well.

I mentioned earlier in this entry that I was hoping Eileen would make it into my journal a third time. Why? Well, after you read the next entry, you'll understand. ;)

A_Member
A_Member
158 Followers
12