The Collector 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she was laying kept her from being able to suck me the way she had earlier, but the view I had more than made up for it. I savored the way her gorgeous lips looked as her mouth slid up my shaft, dragging them along my saliva-covered member. I let her suck me that way for a few minutes before I backed away from the bed a couple of feet.

Pauline looked up at me, probably confused by my unexpected retreat. I just stood there looking at her, my cock still pointed right at her face. So she slid over on the bed, leaned out and took me in her mouth again. Now I didn't have as good a view of the action, so I only waited a minute or two before backing up further.

I was far enough away now that she couldn't stay in the bed and reach me. She must have understood what I was doing, because she smiled and laughed.

"You aren't going to get away," she said as she got out of the bed and down onto her knees. She looked up at me as her small hand wrapped around my cock, her smile stunningly beautiful. She bent her head down over my shaft and began sucking me deeply and steadily. Once again I felt those fabulous lips taking me almost all the way down, my cock pressing against the back of her throat.

Pauline was on her knees with my cock in her mouth, which was what I intended when I backed away from the bed. I don't know if she knew I wanted to see her on her knees or if it was her preference. Either way was fine with me. Her form wasn't exactly what I like, which is with knees together and sitting back on her heels. She had her knees about a foot apart and she was upright, so her mouth was coming down on my cock from above.

I didn't have a mirror lined up, so all I could see was her blonde hair dancing as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. I wasn't much to look at, but her lips were warm and wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock.

Pauline's strokes were deep, taking in most of me each time. And though her pace was rather fast, there was still a very sensual feel. It wasn't the hurry-up-and-cum bobbing that some women do, the kind of thing that feels more like masturbation than a blow job. No, Pauline's lips moved quickly, but with skill. The wave of my orgasm began building up and I knew it wouldn't take long for her to suck it out of me.

Pauline paused every once in a while to impale herself on me before resuming her deep sucking. Those moments had as much to do with my orgasm as the sucking itself. I love having a woman cram as much of my cock into her mouth as she can. I love feeling the head of my cock squeezed against the back of her throat. So many women gag when they have a man that deep in their mouths. When I find one that can take it deep like that, it's always a thrill.

Like I said, Pauline's bobbing was deep and sensual and driving me crazy and her burying my cock in the back of her throat was an incredible turn on. I wish I could have seen her from the side as she did that; watched her lips stretch to the bottom of my rod, her nose press against my stomach. But even without seeing it, I didn't last long. It wasn't ten minutes before I erupted, my back arching as my cock swelled and pumped my load into her mouth.

Pauline kept sucking as I came, wringing a couple additional spurts from my shaft. Her bobbing continued a little longer, though not as deep. I guess her mouth was too full of my cum to bob as far down as she had before. By the time she let me slip from her mouth, my erection was beginning to fade. She gave me another couple of licks, cleaning me thoroughly, before getting up and ducking into the bathroom.

While I didn't actually see or hear her spit, I knew that's what Pauline was doing. Yeah, I was disappointed. When she had been lying naked on the bed sucking me, I had looked at her flat stomach, thinking that it would soon be full of my cum. But I was wrong.

Pauline came back into the bedroom, wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me against her naked body. I could tell by the way my cock felt against her belly that I could be ready to go again pretty quickly. It didn't happen though. She kissed me and said something about kids coming home from school soon. Then she hurried out to the living room, gathered up her clothes, got dressed and left. But she didn't leave before telling me I had given her some of the best sex she had had in a long time.

"God, I'd do that again tomorrow," she said. "You've got such a great cock. No wonder Eileen wants to go down on you again!" On one hand, I was mildly irritated at her mention of Eileen. On the other, I was pretty mellow, having just dumped my load in this little beauty's mouth. Also, I was intrigued that Eileen had told Pauline that she wanted to suck my cock again. I couldn't help wondering if Eileen had said that before or after the second batch of blow jobs she had given me.

"Maybe you should bring her with you next time," I suggested. "Maybe you could get your questions answered that way." Pauline laughed.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"I'm willing to share if you are," I replied with a smile. The way Pauline looked at me before she left led me to believe she would be willing to. The only question was if Eileen would go for it. I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, the scorecard for Pauline: Part of me says nine, another part says nine point five, so let's compromise and call it a nine and a quarter. Yeah, that sounds like I'm splitting hairs, and I realize that my scoring is somewhat inconsistent and entirely subjective, here's how I see it.

First, Pauline had fabulous cocksucking lips and a wonderfully deep and sensual technique. She's also that rare woman that can press a cock against the back of her throat without gagging. So definitely high marks in the category of ability.

She also looked great laying naked on my bed as I watched those perfect lips work their magic on me. Yeah, I generally like women to dress up to suck my cock, but a beautiful woman like Pauline laying there naked like that works pretty well too. Especially when the way she's laying gives me both a great view of her body and what her mouth is doing to my cock.

At the start of things, she was squatting, not kneeling, for which I'd be tempted to deduct points. But when she finished me off, she was on her knees, like a good cocksucking woman should be. But her form wasn't exactly what I'd call perfect. I think a woman should be on her knees, her knees should be together and her feet should be pointed straight out behind her. I prefer it when a woman is sitting back on her heels, so she's looking up at my cock. The way Pauline was upright is still better than squatting, but the problem is then she's coming at my cock from above and all I can see is the back of her head. In Pauline's case I figure that, while I'd rather at least be able to see a little, the way she took me all the way down was pretty good. If there was some reason she needed to be at that angle to swallow all of my cock, then it was worth not being able to see.

Then there was the way she sucked my cock after I had fucked her, her juices practically dripping from my shaft. I don't know if it was something she would do anyway, or if it was just because I had just given her a good fucking and at least three orgasms. Either way, it's always a turn on to take my cock out of a woman's pussy and then have her take it into her mouth and make me cum. A bonus point for Pauline for figuring out that I wanted her to get out of the bed and finish the job on her knees too.

Then there was the spitting. Yeah, I'm always a little disappointed when a woman doesn't swallow my cum. Even though she gave me an excellent sucking, it's somehow diminished by the fact she didn't leave with my sperm in her belly. It shouldn't matter, but it does.

The one other issue, the one that keeps me from giving her a nine point five, was the whole Eileen thing. I am not going to be indiscrete about what a woman chooses to do with me. That may sound ridiculous since I'm posting all the details of the blow jobs these women have given me. But that's done anonymously. If I were to tell Pauline about Eileen, it wouldn't be anonymous. That I wouldn't do. I like a woman who is playful and wants to use the power of her cocksucking to play games with me. I just wish Pauline had chosen a topic that I would have been able to go along with. But then, Pauline's obsession with her friend's cocksucking is the sort of thing I could be able to use to my advantage. ;)