The College Days Ch. 07: Holiday

Story Info
Sex in Maldives.
3.6k words
3.95
7.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

We spent a month with our parents and Paddy left us alone. Anu and I also got a break from each other and that helped. One day, when I was staying with my parents, I got a call from Paddy. He asked me how things were going and asked if I had plans for the weekend. Other than lazing around and eating my mother's food, I did not have much to do. So, I told him, I was free.

"Want a break with me?"

"You mean to your place?" I was not too keen on a weekend of sex.

"No, to another country. Maldives?"

That threw me off. I had never been outside. In fact, I had done some reading on Maldives and sounded like a fun place.

"Really?"

"Yes. We can go Friday morning and be back Sunday or Monday."

"With Anu?"

"No. Just you and I. Anu and I will do this some other time."

I was excited and did not have a reason to say no.

"What do I tell my parents?"

"I can speak to them. They won't need to know where we are going but they will fine with your absence."

"Ok" I agreed.

Paddy spoke to my parents and because they knew him from before, seemed to have no problems. And just like that Paddy took me to Maldives. We reached Maldives on Friday and got settled into the hotel. It was in one of the resort islands and Paddy had private beach to himself because he got one of those expensive cottages. We had a nice dinner. I was expecting some sex that night. But it did not happen and, strangely, I felt disappointed.

Paddy woke me up next morning.

"Wake up sleepy head." He tugged on my PJs.

I dragged myself out of bed. He had already showered and was in his shorts. I did the same and was rummaging in my suitcase for my beach wear, when he told me that he had got me something to wear. It was a two-piece bikini and bright blue in colour.

"You want me to wear that outside?"

"Why not?"

"I have never done that and don't think I will like it. It is like wearing nothing."

"We are in a different country and there are lots of things you have not done before. For example, sucking my cock." He laughed as I blushed. It was a bit crude, but it made the point. I changed into the two piece and he admired my shapely young body in it.

We went out and hit the water straight away. It was warm and sunny. It was beautiful day and I was loving it. I could swim but was not a great swimmer. Paddy seemed competent and looked like he was having fun as well. Paddy taught me to snorkel and I was loving the water activities. We had lunch bought to our room and after eating, we lay on the beach.

"I think you should give me a nice blow job." Paddy whispered out of the blue. He always had a way of surprising me.

"Here?"

"Yes."

I looked around and our beach was well secluded by trees on one side and large fencing on other. I slid next to him and slipped his shorts down. His cock sprang out. It was hard already, and I speculated that he was already thinking about the oral service he was going to receive. I sucked him and played with his cock. He grabbed my head and adjusted it and gave me some tips on when to lick and when to suck. I was getting used to sucking his cock and so I took the advice to heart and applied it. As he would later admit, it was the best blow job I gave him. Something about the holiday and atmosphere made me comfortable that day. I pumped him as he exploded and sprayed his cum on his thighs and the sand. I left him satisfied as I jumped back to the water. I watched from him from water and he did not stir. It looked like he was taking a nap.

More holiday activities followed, and we started the evening with live band, cocktails and seafood. As we got into our rooms, I was a bit tipsy and Paddy was mocking me for it. Once we were in the room, Paddy did something that made me cringe. He asked me to choose between sucking him off and getting fucked. His made sure to use those words in blunt fashion. The question was intentionally done to play with me. I was horny but having to openly ask to be fucked was something I had not done till then. It was one of his weird power games. I mustered courage and asked for sex. Thankfully, he did not make me beg for it. Paddy, made, what I can only describe as sweet love. He took full control, did not demand anything, but worked on my pussy with his fingers, tongue and then his cock. By the end of it, I had come twice and so had he.

The next morning, we wandered around and did a cruise in the nearby islands. We then had massages at the local parlour and lazed around till the evening. The resort had a live band and so we ended up listening to that while sipping wine. As the evening dragged on and the alcohol in my bloodstream increased, I became bolder and started probing into his personal life. I was sleeping with him, being his sex slave, and everything else a man would want from a woman. I felt he should open up. Paddy had an invisible shield when it came to this. He was nice and caring but never open about himself. This frustrated me that day and for the rest of my life with him. I kept pushing that evening and he kept blocking. At one point, I acted annoyed at him and complained about it. His answer was revealing.

"Look Priya, I don't want to open up at that level. Our relationship has perks for both of us, but I feel there is an emotional barrier that we don't want to cross. Once we go our separate ways, there is little for us to think about. You probably will have mixed feelings about it and I would have only good ones"

Looking back, the words were profound, and it summed up how he saw me. Short lived pleasure and some fun, nothing more. But that day I was drunk and had made up my mind not to let go. So, I kept bring it up and kept probing. First, he played along and laughed at my antics. But when the waiter came for drinks, I told the waiter to not bring him any drinks till he complies. I was bit loud and made a bit of scene. Paddy waived the waiter away and leaned over the table to me.

"You are drunk. Do you want to go back to the room?"

"No." I shot back

"Then start behaving, unless you want to good spanking when we get back."

The threat of spanking caused me to think but the wine overruled it. I made some more comments and laughed at him. He leaned again and warned me again. He was more serious this time. But when he saw I was not playing along, he got up and asked me to come. This scene played out quite a bit and he had to literally drag me to the room. Enough people noticed us. At the room door closed, Paddy was a bit angry, the most I had seen.

He quickly pulled me over the lap. I was in no mood to give in and so fought back. He was much stronger than me and had my hands pinned down. My knee length skirt next got pulled up. Paddy did not bother with the panties and started giving some good whacks over it. After a dozen spanks, I got to my senses and realized the futility of the situation.

"Ok, I am sorry."

"I warned you."

"I was just messing with you."

"It was fine for a while, but I told you stop and you didn't. Then you made a scene coming back as well." He still held my hands

"I don't think you are sorry. You just realized your mistake."

"No." But I knew he was right.

He definitely was not done. He slid my panties down by legs and off me. He proceeded to give me another dozen hard whacks on my exposed bottom. I took them with less of a fight as I knew it was pointless. It was no way as bad as the ruler, but I could feel it. I apologized again, and he allowed me to get up.

"Let's get some fresh air."

Considering that he had just spanked me, I was not in a mood to argue. I started looking for my panties.

"Don't wear them."

I felt awkward going out without them.

"But..."

"No buts. Your ass needs to cool off a bit." He smiled and gave me a kiss. His anger had dissipated, and he was more in playful mood.

So, that day, for the first time in my life, I ventured out in my skirt without panties. We went for a walk on the beach. It was a nice warm evening and other than a few couples, we were lonely. The spanking had knocked me back to my senses, but I was still a bit drunk. I also felt weird feeling the air on my naked bum. My mind raced to the events of the evening. It was nice evening, except for the part where Paddy decided to stamp his authority on my poor bum. I felt I was getting comfortable with him but had to find my boundaries. A part of me was also feeling rebellious and I was willing to push him.

"Do you like spanking me?"

"You can say that."

"I am such a nice girl. Why?" I pretended to be hurt.

"Nice girls need it too. Plus, your ass looks great when it jiggles."

I blushed at his lewd comment.

"Don't you think you deserved it today?"

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean; I did not deserve it. I was just playing"

"You are still bratty. Maybe I should give you another round here."

"Nooooo" I was quickly defensive.

"So, you did deserve it?"

I did not want to admit it and was sorry I started this conversation.

"Ok, I did deserve it."

His hands moved over my skirt and cupped my cheeks.

"See how the threat of a spanking works?" He laughed.

I scowled at him and decided to let it go. Paddy liked to play such control games and over time I got used to them.

Paddy did open a bit as we shifted to other topics and I learnt that he grew up outside of India as his parents moved different countries. He had moved to India to start and manage some business and stayed here for last 12 years. I opened a bit and shared some of my past with him. When we got back to the room, Paddy wanted to go back to our private part of the beach. I was a bit tired but decide to tag along.

As we sat on the sand, his hands moved over my breasts and he played with them. His mouth started working on my ears and he gently nibbled at it. I was afraid of doing this in the open. But he did not give me a chance to object. He then slid his shorts off him and his underwear. His rigid cock popped out and I could see it in the dark night. He slid me on back, lifted my skirt and gently entered me. After a few minutes of gentle humping, he increased the pace and by the end of it, the night was filled his thighs hitting my pelvis. I added to the sound by groaning and moaning. I almost forgot that we were outside and had to stop myself from screaming more.

After my first open air sex ended, we dragged ourselves back to the room and had another night of blissful sleep. When I woke up, I realized I had slept completely naked. I showered and got dressed. The rest of the day was simpler in comparison and after lunch, we caught the flights back to India. When we got back, Anu was quite curious about this and asked me loads of questions. I was embarrassed to share the details but managed to share as much as I could. Anu also wondered if Paddy would take her out somewhere as well. In an odd way, we both were competing for attention with Paddy, although, it was him that was forcing it on us.

College Days Ch08 Anu flunks her exams.

We returned to our hostel as college was reopening. Our results would be declared in a week into the college and this made us nervous. We both wanted to do well, and the threat of punishment added more edge. The results came, I passed all my exams, but, Anu, flunked in one. I felt very sorry for her and we chatted a bit about it. Anu did not seem that disappointed. Paddy, on cue, called us that evening. He was very happy about my results and congratulated me. He spoke to Anu and scolded her. We were both invited to his apartment for the coming weekend.

"This won't be fun." Anu spoke as she hung up.

"I'm sorry for you."

"Yes, Paddy did not seem happy. I think my ass will pay a price."

By that time, we had realized that most infractions resulted in spankings. There was not much I could say. I was happy it was not me but also did not want it to be Anu. I imagined Anu would get another spanking from him. Anu's failure dampened the spirit and I could not celebrate either. The weekend came, and we went to his place as planned. Paddy had arranged for food and there was quite a collection. He praised me again and offered us food. He was a bit cold with Anu, and, I could feel it. We ate mostly in silence. Once dinner was done, we all went to his living room.

"Let's get the main item out of the way. Anu, you did fine, but that 1 exam screwed up things. I still need to punish you. And Priya, you did well but you need to watch and understand what will happen if you don't maintain this."

"I studied hard. There is an element of luck." Anu tried to reason.

"There is no luck. You either achieve results or you don't"

"But..."

"No buts. And no more whining from you."

Anu's frustration in being singled out here and boiling up. She vented it out loud.

"Look, can you be a bit reasonable? You such a control freak. I don't think this is fair."

There was a significant tension in the air now. Paddy who was getting irritated seemed to calm down. But, as with him, he was always harder when he was calm.

"I have enough of this debate and this outburst is going to cost you. I set the rules. If you don't want to comply, you also need to let go of the privileges. Now, be a grown up and deal with the consequences. No more words from you! In fact, how about you get naked, now!"

The tone of his voice seemed to break down Anu's defiance. There was no easy way out of this. Submitting to his will was the only answer.

"I'll be back. Better get moving." He went to his room.

Anu looked at me and I gave a compassionate shrug. There was not much to say. She slowly removed her t-shirt and then her jeans. My ass tingled at the thought of her getting spanked. I could only imagine what she was thinking. Paddy returned with a paddle, which, we had never seen before. It was long like the ruler but wider at the end and had a good handle. It was made for the spanking. He also had a bottle of oil in his hands, and, I wondered what it was for.

"Get rid of panties and bra as well. Quick!"

Anu stripped off her remaining clothes and stood stark naked. Paddy kept the paddle on the table and asked Anu to get on his lap. She draped herself on his lap and almost immediately, received several spanks with his hand.

"This will hurt and if you don't take like a grown up, it will only drag longer."

He then applied some oil on her butt and massaged it. After getting her butt fully oiled, he proceeded to give her more swats with the hand. He adjusted her bum and gave her more. Anu stayed quiet and defiant. But that defiance was soon to end. Paddy asked her to stand up and assume the position by grabbing her ankles. Her ass stretched and presented itself for the paddle. Paddy prolonged the torment by asking her to adjust her hips and wiggle into a position.

Whack! The first paddled landed and Anu let out a whimper.

Whack!, Whack!, Whack! Three more landed

By the 6th, Anu's defiance was gone. She had tears in her eyes and she was trying to apologize her way out of this.

"Please, I am sorry."

"I think you need to feel lot sorrier. Let's do six more and you can say you are sorry after each one. Let' see if you really are sorry. Ok?"

Anu had no choice and so had to embarrassingly call out each stroke and punctuate it with a "I'm sorry"

By the end of this, Anu ass was quite red and she was squealing her apologizes. I watched dazed, in morbid curiosity at how Paddy seemed to be methodical at spanking her. He made sure the strokes covered all her ass and adjusted the impact between strokes. As the 12th one landed, Anu leapt up and started rubbing her behind. Paddy let it go for a short while.

"Enough rubbing. Stand in there with your hands away from your bottom. I am not done with you."

I could see the despair in Anu's eyes when she heard that it was not over. But she kept quiet. Paddy went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water. He gave it to Anu and she drank happily.

"I will start the 2nd part in 10 minutes. This one is because you whined like a little girl and did not accept your mistake."

"Please, I am really sorry." Anu tried one more attempt.

"No. I don't think your bottom looks sorry enough." Paddy landed a heavy slap, and this made her squeal.

"Stay there."

Paddy came back, on cue, after 10 minutes. I tried to look away from this by burying my head in a magazine.

"Now for this part, I want you in a different position."

And it was an embarrassing position. Paddy made her lie on her back on the couch and lift her legs. She had to bend her knees and hold them there with her hands. It took almost two minutes for Anu to get into that positon. It was humiliating to expose her pussy and ass in such a way.

"Now, that's' what I call a little baby positon. If you act like one you get spanked in this. Understood?"

Anu did not say a word.

Slap! Paddy slapped her ass.

"Understood?"

"Yes." Anu sounded defeated.

"Good"

Paddy resumed with the paddle. With her ass stretched like that, the blows seemed to hurt more. By the end of that Anu was reduced to complete tears. All her defiance was gone, and she was hoping this would be over. Paddy took mercy on her and stopped.

"You can get up now."

Anu gingerly got up and dragged herself. She did not rub as much, which, meant that her bottom hurt too much to rub.

"Now, why don't you thank me by giving me a nice blow job?"

Anu stared at him. This seemed like the ultimate submission, being spanked, and, giving him oral sex in return. I was not sure how to react, and, so I just concentrated into my laptop, and, pretended to not pay attention.

"Are you feeling rebellious again? Maybe we need to warm your bum, a bit more."

Anu was sure about avoiding any more spankings. So, she got down on her knees, unzipped him and too his cock into her mouth. I decided to go into another room and by the time I was back, Anu was sitting on the couch and Paddy was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is he?" I whispered.

"Don't know" Anu sounded annoyed but defeated. The spanking and the blow job had humbled her to some extent, but, her anger was returning. I could tell by her behaviour that he ass was hurting, and her ego bruised as well. It was one thing to fail the exam, but another to be stripped naked, and spanked in that fashion, that too, in front of me.

Paddy, however was not done. As Anu, sulked away that day, he invited me to his bedroom. He praised me for passing the exam and asked if I wanted to be rewarded. Then without expecting an answer, he pulled me closer to him. He proceeded to undo my panties from beneath my skirt. From, underneath the bed, he pulled out the vibrator, which, he had used in Maldives. He proceeded to give me a huge orgasm. He then left me, writhing in pleasure, as he went back to the living room to check up on Anu.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers