The College Life

Story Info
Two friends discover new territory.
1.1k words
22.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gen and I had been friends ever since our freshman year of high school. We met in the cafeteria when I "accidentally" spilled water on her white T-shirt. She knew what I was up to immediately, but she had a great sense of humor, so we clicked instantly. When I heard that we both had been accepted to the same university I was really excited. I had always had a crush on Gen, she had an incredible body with a personality to match it. Now that we were going to spend the next four years together, I saw it as my chance to make a move.

Both of us were disgusted by the idea of living in the dorms, so we decided to rent a small apartment near campus with two of our other high school friends. Living together brought us closer and closer. We hung out all the time, and we would often just share the same bed when we fell asleep during our late night talks. It was after one of those late night discussions in my room that we fell asleep with my arms around her. I'm a gentleman, so I would never think of trying to make a move on her while she was unconscious. Luckily, I wasn't the one who had to make the move...

On that fateful night, I was woken up by Gen moaning in her sleep. She must have been having one hell of a dream! She was rubbing one of her nipples through her tight cotton tank top and I could see a dark, wet patch growing on her panties. I had a huge hard on watching this beautiful woman moaning in my bed, and I had to touch myself. I started to jack off, and I guess my heavy breathing woke her up, because she sat up with a start and stared at me in shock. I jumped off of the bed and started trying to explain myself, but she just laughed and pulled me back down onto the mattress. I was completely embarrassed, and continued trying to make my futile defense as to why I was jerking off next to her... but she stopped me, she put her finger to my lips and gave me a devilish grin.

Gen stood up in front of me and grabbed the bottom of her tank top, pulling it up over her head and tossing it aside in one fluid movement. I stared in awe at her perfect DD breasts and hard little nipples, I couldn't believe this was happening. She then proceeded to step out of her panties and she was standing completely naked before me. She leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear, "I've been wanting to do this ever since we were 14..."

She pressed her huge tits against my chest and straddled my thigh with her sopping wet pussy, while she sucked slowly and generously on my neck. I let out a low moan and pulled her closer to me. The feeling of her warm nipples brushing against mine brought me to the edge of orgasm... but I didn't want it to end. So I pushed her away from me and laid her down on the bed. I spread her legs and knelt down in front of her gorgeous pussy, her lips glistening with honey. I ran my finger down her slit and teased her opening with the tip of my finger. She tried to buck her hips against my hand and force my finger inside of her, but I wanted to take my time.

I pressed my mouth against her swollen lips and slid my tongue into her hole. She let out a sexy cry as I pushed my tongue in and out of her and rubbed circles around her clit with my thumb. I rolled my tongue gingerly over every part of her pussy before stopping on her clit and wrapping my lips around it. I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her closer to me so I could get a better grip on her tiny little clit. My tongue rippled and vibrated over her clit as I pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt... she screamed and begged me for more...

I quickly pulled away, leaving her in painful ecstasy, and climbed onto the bed. I motioned for her to suck my thick cock, she bent down obediently and hungrily took all of it into her warm, wet mouth. She slid her mouth all over my shaft, taking her time on my sensitive head, pressing her lips firmly around the rim and tonguing it. I knew I was going to explode any second, so I pushed her back down onto the bed and straddled her belly. She helped me work my cock until I came on her lovely tits, and she squealed in delight. She rubbed her hands my cum and spread it all over her breasts, she then took her fingers and licked each one of them clean. I had never seen a woman do this before, and I was overcome with excitement. I had another erection instantly.

She saw my excitement and flashed me a huge smile. Gen immediately took charge and told me to stand in front of the bed. I'm not going to argue with a beautiful woman, so I did as I was told. She proceeded to spread her legs and shove two of her fingers inside herself. I was amazed by her skill as I watched her tiny little fingers slip in and out of her inviting pussy. She moaned so loudly that I was afraid she would wake our roommates, I was about to say something to her when she pulled her fingers out from between her legs and popped them into my mouth. Tasting both the mix of my semen and her juice almost sent me over the edge again, I had to get inside of her now!!!

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and flipped her over onto her belly. She opened her legs and I had no trouble sticking my cock into her dripping cunt. She was so tight around my dick I hardly needed to move to get off. I slammed my hips into her ass and felt her body starting to stiffen. She had to cover her mouth with a pillow because she was screaming so loudly. Her skin was drenched in sweat and I could smell how turned on she was. She arched her back and pressed her ass into me. Her body started to shake and I came with her, spilling my seed into her beautiful cunt. I think I saw stars, my orgasm was so intense. I collapsed against her back and we panted together, trying desperately to catch our breath.

We eventually regained our composure and curled up in bed together. After that, we spent many nights making love and dreaming.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seeing Alicia Again Years since, & one thing has changed.in Fetish
Kelly Sister fixes up younger brother.in Group Sex
A Decent Date Young, hot date give me an evening of pleasure.in Romance
A Fantasy Two people, apart for years, spend time together.in Erotic Couplings
The Night Call Passionate couple heat up the phone lines.in Audio
More Stories