The College Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Linda regained her senses, we kissed in the after-glow of her orgasm. She eventually asked, "How do you want me next?"

I immediately answered, "From behind."

Linda's eyes twinkled as she climbed off me and settled on her knees, her head down, clutching a pillow to her chest for support. I eased behind her and noticed a small sexy butterfly on her ass-cheek. I palmed her cheeks, spread them wide and let my cock head find her drenched slit. She easily accepted me and I fucked her tight willing pussy. My long hard strokes took an almost immediate effect and I could feel the tingle of an approaching orgasm.

Not being sure where I should unload, I announced, "I'm getting close."

My sexy partner simply said, "Fill me," and I did.

After, we rested. I lay on my back and was propped against a pile of pillows, while Linda snuggled into me. Her right leg was draped across my mid-section. We watched some TV, kissed, talked and touched.

I was enjoying the intimacy and feel of her naked body folded against mine. Linda purred, when my hand caressed her round bottom. I slid the tips of my finger into her crack. Her vaginal fluid coated her anus, as my fingers bumped over her pucker. I noticed that her breathing got deep as my middle finger settled against her anus. She groaned and pushed her ass back into the invading finger. For the next few minutes, I held my finger stiff and let Linda fuck her ass on it.

I'll admit that the feeling excited me and Linda soon noticed my erection. Her hand circled my shaft and she gently stroked my fully erect cock. Almost as fast as it started, it ended. Linda pulled away and knelt in the middle of the bed.

It took her a few moments before she asked, "Have you ever had anal sex?"

I told her, "No."

She thought and then asked, "Do you remember the text Sherry sent me?"

I nodded.

"Well here's the thing. I like sex a lot. I love oral sex. I can deep throat you and you've got the biggest cock I've ever seen. I like to fuck and I cum like crazy ... right?"

I nodded again.

"Sherry was right. I'm an anal slut. I'm a three-hole girl. I become a complete slut, when I have a cock fucking my ass."

After a slight hesitation, she asked, "Do you think you can handle me if I let you fuck my ass?"

I thought before answering and said, "I've already cum twice tonight. I'll be able to hold off a long time."

Linda smiled and admitted, "It won't matter how hard you fuck me and how long you last. It won't be hard enough and it won't be long enough."

She leaned forward, grabbed my cock at the base and held it straight up, lowered her mouth and took me to the root. After twenty strokes with her mouth and throat, she dropped my cock from her mouth and asked, "Are you ready to get kinky?"

I simply said, "Bring it on."

Linda rolled to the edge of the bed, pulled open the drawer of her bed side table and fished around in the drawer. She tossed a bottle of KY lubricant into the middle of the bed, put her hand back into the drawer and pulled out a plastic case and shimmied back to me.

She asked, "Do you have any anal experience?"

I shook my head no and explained, "My dick is too big and scares the shit out of most of my bed partners. Most will only suck and jerk me off. Occasionally someone will let me fuck their pussy. Other than my finger and tongue, I've never had a woman's ass."

As Linda unzipped the plastic case, she said, "I guess tonight is your lucky night," and after a quick look at my rock hard cock, she smiled and continued, "and it's my lucky night too."

The case opened and four dildos dropped onto the mattress. They were identical, except for the size. There was a five incher, two seven inchers and a nine incher. The largest dildo was my length, but not nearly as thick as I am.

Linda place one of the seven inch dildos to the side and explained, "We'll use these three to stretch my ass open and save the other for my pussy."

She continued, "I might get out of control, but I'll let you know what to do."

I smiled confidently at her and suggested, "How about if you trust me and let me give your ass the best workout it's ever had?" Linda was thinking about an answer, when I continued, "If I do something wrong, tell me. Other than that, enjoy. OK?"

When Linda smiled, I reached for the lube and squirted a dollop onto my finger tips and instructed, "ass up."

Linda rolled onto her stomach, climbed onto her hands and knees and pointed her ass in my direction. As she settled into place, I continued, "head down ... legs wider ... pull your ass cheeks open."

She looked so sexy, with her ass high and legs in a "V". Her head and shoulders rested on the mattress and each hand held a full white globe open, stretching her crack wide. Her pink crinkled anus and swollen and dripping pussy was spread for me.

I started slowly and rubbed the KY in a circular motion, over her anus and Linda purred at I pressed harder. I teased her and kept the pressure to a point, where I didn't push through.

"MMMMmmmm. I'm getting fucking hot."

I squirted a second dollop directly onto her asshole and rubbed some more.

When my index finger popped into her ass, she buried her head deeper into the mattress and groaned, "Mother fucker!"

I very slowly finger fucked her ass, feeling her sphincter hold my digit. I pushed all the way in and pulled back, until I popped free. I watched her close, before I pushed my finger back in.

Each time I reopened her sphincter, she swore. "Ooohhh fuck yeah ... stretch my slut ass ... make me an ass whore."

My plan was to take my time, and I did, but Linda's slutty talk was driving me wild. I added more KY and then a second finger and stretched her a bit more.

She groaned again and added, "I'm going to take your giant cock, Chris."

Picking up the five inch plastic cock, I coated it with lube, eased it to her hole and slowly fucked her with one inch, repeatedly popping it through her ass ring. "You Mother Fucker ...," was her throaty cry.

Slowly one inch became two, three, four and finally five. Each time I withdrew the dildo completely, before opening her again. She let out a noisy grunt with every stroke.

Linda grunted louder, when I switched to the seven inch plastic cock. She said, "Fuck ... fuck ... soooo fucking good!"

The seven inch plastic tube slid all way the up her gorgeous back side. She kept her ass cheeks spread. I watched the profile of her pretty face, as it lay against the mattress. Initially, she gritted her teeth, as she felt the extra width of the larger dildo, but it quickly turned to a triumphant smile, as I bottomed out.

"Stretch my hole. Get it ready for your fat cock," was her plea.

When I moved my left hand under her and slid her fingers along her dripping snatched, she begged, "No. Leave my pussy alone. Just work my ass ... please."

My initial thought was, "she sure is an ass slut," but quickly decided, "That's a good thing. At least for me."

Linda knew when I finally pulled the medium cock from her ass, that in a short time, she'd be getting her final stretching, before taking my cock in her ass.

"Do it. Give me the big one. Make it fucking hurt good."

She yelled, "Oh fuck yeah!" When I pushed the fat dildo head into her rapidly loosening asshole.

I started a slow thrusting action with my arm and Linda was soon pushing back with equal force. It took a few minutes work, but I was soon fucking her with all nine inches.

"Are you ready Linda?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

"You're an ass slut ... right?"

Linda grunted, "AAAaahaaaa!"

"Are you ready to be my ass slut?" I goaded.

She half laughed and half grunted, before answering, "Think your man enough, college boy?"

I left Linda with the nine inch dildo up her ass and slid off the bed. I found the bottle of KY and greased my cock. Reaching to her, I grabbed each ankle and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I positioned her on her back and she complained, "I like it from behind better."

I told her, "I want to watch your eyes, as I take you."

Linda laughed and replied, "You fucking perv. You want to see me hurting!"

I stood between her spread thighs, squeezed a large dollop of lube into my palm and coated my cock. Reaching for the plastic cock embedded in Linda's ass, I took a firm hold of the inch sticking out and slowly pulled it out.

I watched her greased round hole slowly close. Taking hold of her ankles, I doubled her over and pushed each foot into the mattress on either side of her head. "Guide me to your entrance," was my instruction.

I could feel Linda's hand surround my staff. She traced the head through her ass crack and settled me against her pucker.

Her eyes were blazing and she asked, "Please. Go slow."

Despite the time spent trying to loosen her asshole, she was still incredibly tight. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, as I leaned in and put more pressure on her slicked up anus.

Linda moaned, "Oh fuck ... Oh fuck ... mother fucker," as I popped into her ass.

She looked up from her position on the bed and instructed, "Don't you fucking dare take it out. Now that it's in, keep going. Just go fucking slow."

Linda played with her tits, pussy and clit, as I inched my fat cock into her rectum. "How much more?" She wanted to know.

I looked down at the sexy Mom and told her two more inches. She suggested, "Start ass fucking me. Pull an inch out and try to jam more in."

It sounded like a plan and I slowly started humping her lubed butt hole. It took another few minutes and twenty or thirty strokes, until I was firmly stuffed up Linda's butt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder."

I leaned in, balanced myself and started thrusting. I pulled four inches out and pounded back in. She was so unbelievably tight that I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm getting close, Linda."

She was still working her clit and begged, "Not before me!"

And after another minute, she groaned, "Yes ... Fuck ... Cumming."

Linda reached around me, and palmed my swinging balls and I immediately started pumping my load into her ass.

When my cum was over, I flopped on the bed next to Linda and rested. We didn't say anything for the longest time, until Linda started giggling.

I looked over and said, "I'm sorry I was so funny."

She slapped my chest and answered, "Don't be a jerk. You know that was about the best sex ever!"

She reached for my hand and together we climbed out of bed and walked down to the living room. She found her phone. Linda started typing a message and before sending it, let me read it. It was to Sherry and it said, "I picked up a young stud with a wrist thick eight inch cock. He came in my mouth, pussy and ass. I'm still the biggest slut you know! Good night!"

Linda and I got together one night a week, when her daughter was with her ex. Although I enjoyed her company, I liked the sex even more. Linda took me in her cunt, mouth and ass, every time we were together.

It was a Wednesday night, about a month into our relationship. Linda had texted me, told me her daughter was with her Dad and asked if I wanted a late date.

I texted back, "Absolutely."

A few moments later, my phone beeped and I read, "I have a really perverted surprise. Are you up for it?"

"Can't wait," was my reply.

I was stunned when Linda responded, "We can't either!"

"We?" I wondered!

After the end of my life guard shift, I took a quick shower in the pool's locker room, dressed in shorts, a tee shirt and sandals and headed directly to Linda's house.

She met me at the door, as I was about to knock, opened the door and pulled me against her sexy body, and kissed me deeply. As we'd been hooking up weekly since our first night together, I was far from shy.

Linda was wearing a short summer dress. Reaching behind her, I slid my hands up her legs and with the back of the dress bunched at her waist; I palmed and squeezed her round athletic ass cheeks. I was rock hard and pulled her against my cock.

As Linda ground her pussy against my wood, I heard, "Wow! You're starting pretty quick!"

Linda started laughing, before our kiss finished and with one arm over my shoulder, stepped to my side. "Chris, say hi to my friend, Sherry ... and Sherry, say hi to my ... ummm ... stud, Chris."

I was somewhat embarrassed to be the center of attention and in the company of two attractive older women. Sherry seemed to be older than Linda and in her early 40's. She was slim, with dark shoulder length hair, dark eyes, thin lips and a very flirty smile.

"Hi stud ... I mean Chris."

I laughed and answered, 'Hi Sherry."

"Sherry's birthday was last weekend and I wasn't available to celebrate with her. I invited her over for dinner and dessert. We just finished a delicious chicken and pasta dish and some nice wine. Now that you're here, we can start dessert!

Sherry and I both said, "What????"

Linda stifled a laugh, closed the door behind me and grabbed the bottom of my tee shirt and pulled it over my head. Just as quickly, she unbuttoned my shorts and gave a tug. She pulled them over my now raging cock and let them drop to my ankles.

As she stepped aside and turned to Sherry, she said, "Sherry has been divorced for a couple of months. Unfortunately, she has made some poor choices, as far as men are concerned. Tonight, you and I are going to show her that there are some decent guys around."

As she talked, Linda wrapped her right hand around my hard-on and gently stroked my length. When I glanced over at Sherry, her eyes were focused on her friend's hand.

Linda suggested, "Come on over and feel him."

It took nearly a minute, before Sherry took the three steps to my other side. As her hand moved to my crotch, Linda let go. I watched as Sherry's small delicate hand surrounded my meat. She croaked, "Holy shit!" As she slowly stroked from my balls to the cock head.

My right arm was around Linda's waist and I was holding her to my side. My other hand automatically circled Sherry's waist and she stepped into my left side, as she continued to lightly jerk me.

I turned my head and kissed Linda. Our lips mashed together and our tongues explored each other's mouths. My hand dropped to her dress covered ass and as I squeezed, she moaned into my mouth.

When our kissed ended, I looked to Sherry. She smiled and leaned into me. Our kiss started tentatively, but soon escalated. As her mouth opened, to accept my tongue, my hand dropped from her waist, and covered her small tight ass cheek.

For the next few minutes, I swapped kisses with both Sherry and Linda and was shocked, when Linda leaned past me and kissed Sherry. Sherry was just as surprised, but after a moment's hesitation kissed back just as passionately.

As our kiss marathon continued, my right hand moved under Linda's dress, worked under her thong and into her steaming slit. She moaned into Sherry's mouth as a dipped my finger in and out of her slick hole.

Sherry wiggled her ass, as my left hand forced its way into the waist band of her tight shorty-shorts. I couldn't reach her twat, but was able to reach between her small ass cheeks and rub her tight anus.

Sherry broke her kiss with Linda and moaned, "He's fingering my ass!" Linda laughed and responded, "And he's fingering my pussy."

Linda stepped toward her friend and unbuttoned her blouse. The white bra had a front clasp and Linda flicked it open with a practiced twist of her wrist.

I took a step back and watched Linda push the blouse and bra off Sherry's shoulders. As Linda reached for the buttons of her shorts, I saw Sherry's small perfect pink nippled tits. A second later, Sherry's shorts dropped from her slim waist and she was completely naked.

As Linda inspected her friend, I stepped behind her. I pulled dress over her head, unsnapped her bra and pushed her thong to the floor. She was also naked within half a minute.

I'll admit that I was hornier than I'd ever been. I suspected that tonight was going to be about Sherry, but I wanted ... no needed ... to sink my dick into some warm pussy. Since Linda and I had been fucking each other's brains out for a couple of weeks, I decided she was going to be first.

I took hold of Linda's arm, guided her to the side of the couch and with a hand on the shoulder, pressed her over the arm, while coaxing her feet apart.

Linda said, "Sherry first," as I stepped behind her, lined my cock up against her steaming cunt and sank my cock to the hilt on the first push.

She groaned, "UUUrrrrggggg," as my crotched slapped against her ass. And then continued, "Please! Not me!!! Fuck Sherry!!!"

I held her hips and banged her tight wet pussy and responded, "Sherry can have me next. This one is going to be short. I'm getting close already!"

The greatest benefit of my time spent in Linda's bed is, she taught me to think of my partner. Although I knew I wouldn't last long, I wasn't going to cum, until Linda orgasmed first.

I pounded her hard and felt Linda's finger play with her swollen clit.

"Fuck me ... Fuck me ... Fuck me ... Fuck me," was Linda's urgent cry.

Linda groaned out loud, stiffened and shook as she came and as she settled, I saw Sherry off to the side. I told her, "I need to cum. Grab my balls!"

Sherry walked behind me, put a hand on my shoulder and ran it down my back. When she reached my ass, she paused, gave me a squeeze and asked, "Are you going to fuck me just as good?"

I told her, "Ten times longer and ten times harder."

She smiled, leaned in and kissed my lips. Her hand reached lower, cupped my balls and massaged them.

I fucking exploded and yelled, "CCCcuuummmng," as I pumped my first load into Linda's cunt.

My cock started to shrink, but I stayed buried in Linda's pussy. I reached for Sherry, put my hand on her waist and pulled her against me. "That was fucking great!"

Sherry laughed and answered, "I think Linda did more work than me." She waited a second before asking, "How long until your hard?"

I pulled her against me and kissed her, before asking, "Will you suck me hard?"

Sherry's smile was wicked and she answered, "Hell yes!"

As I pulled from Linda, she whimpered. "We're going to your room," was my comment to my sexy prone fuck-buddy," as I took hold of Sherry's hand and led her up the stairs and to the master bedroom.

We were both completely naked when we entered the bedroom, when Sherry said, "Let me get a wash cloth from the bathroom."

I caught her arm and pulled her to me. Our bodies pressed together, I cupped her ass, kissed her and said, "Do you want to be a good-girl or do you want to try being a slut tonight?"

She looked back questioningly and stated, "A slut."

I smiled and told her, "Sluts don't need to wash their friend's pussy juice, before sucking me."

Sherry's eyes grew wide and after a pause, she let out a laugh. She sank to her knees, fisted my half hard cock, before opening wide and taking my cock head and first couple of inches. Sherry's mouth felt incredible and I was fully recharged after just a short couple of strokes.

She couldn't deep throat me completely, but slowly sucked the first six inches over and over. When she needed a break, Sherry licked my hard stalk and hairy balls and would then take me back into her warm moist mouth.

When I heard noise behind me, I turned and saw Linda standing in the doorway. She asked, "How's Sherry doing?"

"Fucking great," was my answer.

"How does Chris taste?"

Sherry grabbed hold of my cock and pulled her mouth off. She looked to Linda, smiled and responded, "He tastes great." And after a beat continued shyly, "and so do you."

Sherry held on to my waist and climbed to her feet. She walked to the king sized bed, sat at the edge, leaned back and spread her legs. Looking at Linda, she asked, "Can you slide him into me?"