The College Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda giggled, walked to me, grabbed my cock and pulled me, cock first to her waiting girlfriend. I stepped between Sherry's spread legs and let Linda take control. She traced my cock head along Sherry's pink wet slit. When Linda tapped my cock head against Sherry's clit, she jumped and moaned.

Linda took a few minutes teasing Sherry. At one point, she pushed my cock into the crease of Sherry's ass. Sherry jumped, slid away and said, "No anal. At least not tonight."

We all laughed and Linda moved my cock to the middle of Sherry's opening. I flexed my hips and pushed half my fat dick into her waiting hole. She opened easily and mewed, "So big ... so fucking big!"

Linda traced a hand over Sherry's small "A" cup breasts and tweaked her erect nipple, but Sherry didn't react, as I was fucking her hard. My fat cock was pumping in and out.

Linda lay down next to Sherry, took her face in her hands and turned her. Linda kissed Sherry and the two MILF's traded tongues, as I pounded the sexy woman.

Sherry had two small cums and they climbed to a huge explosion. She yelled, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I fucked Sherry through her bucking climax and when she settled, I pulled out and instructed, "turn on your hands and knees.

Sherry scrambled into the new position. I pushed into her gapping snatch and started pumping. As my cock, pistoned in and out of Sherry, Linda crawled under her friend. Her head was under Sherry's spread cunt and I felt her fingers circle Sherry's clit.

Seconds after Linda started fingering her friends clit, Sherry started bucking hard and yelling, "Cumming ... Cumming ... Fucking ... Cummmmmmmmmmmiiiinnngggg."

As she finished, Sherry slumped down. Linda moved her hand from Sherry's pussy and cupped my balls. Her hand felt incredible as she massaged them.

I groaned, "Ganna cum," as I pumped my second load into Sherry's open hole. My cock started to shrink almost immediately. I pulled from Sherry and took a step back.

Linda was between Sherry's spread thighs. She reached her hands up and palmed Sherry's ass cheeks and pulled Sherry's open cunt to her mouth. When Sherry's cum drenched pussy was an inch away, Linda said, "This is a new way to eat Chris' cum."

Sherry dropped the last inch and implanted her twat onto Linda's face. Linda started licking my cum from her girlfriends snatch at the same time Sherry dropped her face into Linda's pussy and began licking my first load from her friends snatch.

I'll admit, it was an incredible site. I'd always liked girl on girl porn and watching two mature MILF's in a hot 69, eating my cum from each other's cunts was an absolute high!

After watching the action for a while, I felt myself getting hard. Linda watched as a started fisting myself and she interrupted me. She said, "Chris, would you mind if Sherry and I were alone for the rest of the night?"

"Of course not," was my answer. I kissed both women, went back to the living room and found my clothes, dressed and left.

My summer continued and I was fucking two hot older women on a weekly basis. Sherry finally gave up her ass the next week and I was getting six holes. I didn't think life could get any better.

On Wednesday night toward the middle of the summer, I stayed late in the pool office to finish up some schedules and paperwork.

Around 8:30, my phone rang. Two fraternity brothers were in town to visit me and they'd arrived in the pool's parking lot. I straightened out the office and was heading through the park a minute later.

Joey and Phil got out of their car as I approached. We high-fived and started making plans for the rest of the night.

We were all somewhat startled, when we heard a female voice ask, "Are you Chris?" The voice came from the open window of the only other car in the parking lot.

The car was parked a few spaces away. I bent down, as I took a couple of steps toward the car and answered, "Yeah. I'm Chris."

As it was semi-dark, I had a hard time seeing into the car, but the woman looked familiar. She introduced herself and said, "I'm Beth. Ummmm. I'm dating Linda Murphy's ex-husband."

I remembered seeing Beth earlier, when she had been with the ex. She continued, "Can I ask you a question?"

By this time, I was at her car, was squatting down, with my arms on the passenger side door. She held out her phone and I could see one of the pictures, I had taken with Linda and sent to her ex. It was a picture of my cock, laying next to a ruler and hitting the eight inch mark.

"Is this you?"

When I shrugged, Beth asked, "Aren't you going to answer?"

I shook my head and said, "No."

Beth smiled and told me, "I've seen you drive to Linda's house a couple of times. I'm pretty sure it's you."

With the phone still pointed at me, she flipped through each of the eight pictures, we'd sent the ex. Beth continued, "Bill is on a business trip and I was ... uuummm ... thinking about these pictures. And I was thinking about you. I got incredibly horny. Do you want to come over to my condo?"

Beth was really hot. She had shoulder length dark hair, was slim and athletic with small tits, under a halter top, and nice legs sticking through a pair of shorts.

As much as I wanted to fuck her, I had to decline and told her, "My college buddy's just arrived for an over-night. They're on their way to Cape Cod. I'm going to hang out with them. Maybe another time?"

Beth shook her head and told me, "Bill hardly ever travels. He's pretty jealous and it's hard for me to get out alone. This is probably a one-night chance."

It was killing me, but I told her, "Sorry Beth. I just can't get together tonight."

She begged, "Please? I'll let you do anything you want!"

I told her, "I'm not leaving my friends alone."

Rather than accept defeat, she took a second before hesitantly asking, "Do you think your friends will want to come?"

Although her question caught me totally off-guard, I acted cool and answering for my friends, told her, "I'm sure they'll be willing to come."

"Bill is coming home tomorrow. You won't leave any marks on me?"

"We won't leave any marks, but I suspect you'll be really sore."

I watched Beth's smile light up the car and she answered, "I like sore!" She continued, "Do you know where the Meadow condo's are?"

"I do," was my answer.

"I'm in unit 128. Do you want to follow me or do you think you can find it?"

I told Beth, "We'll meet you there in thirty minutes. We're going to stop for some beer first."

Beth started her car and I watched as she drove out of the parking lot. When I got back to my buddy's, Phil asked, "What was that about?"

I laughed and told them, "I've been fucking her boyfriends, ex-wife. She heard I was hung. Her boyfriend is away on business, so she came over to ask me to fuck her."

Both Phil and Joey started to laugh and Joey said, "You're full of shit!"

Instead of answering, I continued, "I told her I couldn't fuck her tonight and was going to hang out with you guys instead."

They laughed even harder as I told them, "She offered to do us all. I told her, we'd meet at her place after we picked up some beer."

"Holy shit, Harrington. This is unreal!"

A half hour later, we were at Beth's front door. She was understandably nervous, as we filed past her. Without asking, I headed to the kitchen and put the case of beer in the mostly empty refrigerator.

Deciding to speed things along, I stripped off my shorts, tee-shirt and flip-flops and re-entered the living room naked. Joey and Phil were making polite small-talk with Beth.

They were all at a loss for words, as I joined the group. Beth reached out and grabbed my cock and after stroking it, she said, "Yep! I knew the pictures were you!"

Phil said, "Pictures? What pictures?" As I put a hand on each of Beth's shoulders and nudged her to her knees. As she started to kneel, I took hold of the bottom of her halter and pulled it over her head, as she dropped in front of me.

Topless, Beth took hold of my rock hard cock and guided it to her mouth. She kissed it, licked it and sucked it. Beth was an incredible cock sucker and just like Linda, was able to deep throat my entire length.

As Phil and Joey watched on, Beth grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and slowly sucked my cock. When her jaw needed a break, she used her head to nudge my cock out of the way and she bent her head and sucked my balls.

Beth wasn't in a hurry and seemed to enjoy lovingly sucking me. She'd slowly deep throat me for a dozen strokes and then suck my balls. It was incredibly sensual. After nearly fifteen minutes, I wanted to cum. I took hold of her pretty head and started to fuck her.

Beth's hands stayed on my ass as she hung on. It didn't take long and I was soon blasting a load into her mouth. Beth gulped down every bit of cum.

As she caught her breath, at my feet, I said to my friends, "Why don't you strip." I nodded toward Beth's living room and told them, "Go sit next to each other, on the couch."

Phil and Joey pulled their clothes off and headed to the couch, I helped Beth to her feet. I kissed her cum soaked mouth, then bent, unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and tugged them over her hips, until they fell to the floor.

Beth took my hand, stepped out of her shorts and let me lead her into the living room. She knew what to do and kneeled in front of the guys. Using the same slow deliberate speed, she sucked Joey and then Phil. She went from one cock to the other every minute or so.

I watched her bobbing her head on cock from a near-by chair, until I was hard. I walked behind Beth's upturned ass, settled behind her, lined my cock up with her needy pussy and pushed in.

She spit out Phil's cock, when I entered her, but resumed her cock sucking, when I bottomed out and found my rhythm.

Beth was amazing. She came after just a few minutes, but kept a cock in her mouth. Her body tensed. She shook. Her cunt gripped my cock, but she kept sucking the boys.

Her head went back and forth between Phil and Joey's cocks, as I pounded her from behind.

Joey was the next to cum and Beth savored every drop, before moving back to Phil. As she deep throated Phil's cock, Joey moved to the side and sat in a chair to watch the sexy action.

I kept drilling Beth and she'd cum every few minutes, while Phil enjoyed an uninterrupted blow job. It didn't take long. Phil erupted into Beth's mouth and with a load of cum, she grunted and groaned through another cum, as I dumped a second load into her cunt.

Phil and I stood and took a step back. Beth was in a sex trance. She was kneeling on the floor, with her head resting on the couch. I thought it might be a good idea to give her a break, but Joey had other ideas.

He was rock hard again. He helped Beth onto the couch and onto her back. She started to protest, when Joey spread her legs, but she didn't get a chance to talk, as Joey pushed his cock into her wet hole. As he started to pump into her, Beth's left hand found her clit and she started to rub.

As I headed to the kitchen for a beer, I heard her grunt, "Cuuuummmming!!!"

Joey was going strong, when I returned with four beers. Phil and I drank our, as Joey fucked Beth's well used pussy. He lasted over twenty minutes and when he finished dumping into her and pulled out and stood, Phil immediately took his place.

Beth grunted, "Mother fuckers!" But wrapped her legs around Phil and hung on, as she continued her gang-bang.

Phil fucked her from the top and after a few minutes, wanted to switch positions. He pulled Beth on top of him, but she was so tired that she barely moved. He switched to a doggie and was able to fuck her, until he pumped a load into her well-used pussy.

I passed Phil and a somewhat embarrassed Beth each a beer. When we all finished our drinks, I got another round. Beth asked, "So ... am I as big a slut as Linda?"

In unison, Joey and Phil asked, "Who's Linda?"

I told them all, "I don't talk about my sex life."

Beth continued, "I like to get fucked in the ass, as much as Linda!"

Joey and Phil asked again, "Who's Linda?"

I asked, "Do you really care who Linda is, or do you want to ass-fuck Beth?"

It was quickly decided that we wanted more sex. Phil lay on his back on the sofa and Beth straddled his waist, aimed his cock at her pussy and lowered herself onto him. I knelt behind her, held her hips steady and pressed into her tight asshole. Joey took hold of a fist full of hair and pulled her mouth to his cock.

We made her air-tight and used her holes together. I wanted to cum and told the other guys to hold still. The others held their cocks still, inside Beth, while I grabbed her hips and power fucked her asshole. She was incredibly tight and I filled her rectum with cum in just a few minutes.

When I was done, Joey pulled from Beth's mouth and took my place at her ass. He fucked her for another fifteen minutes, before he shot his spunk into her.

When Joey pulled out, Phil hugged Beth to him and rolled her onto her back. He pulled from her pussy and pressed into her cum filled asshole and started to stroke her.

We found out later that it was Phil's first ass fuck. Despite already cumming, it only took two minutes, before he unloaded into her now abused asshole.

We had another beer and rested. Beth asked, "Will you fuck me, like you've been fucking Linda and Sherry?" We all laughed when Joey and Phil demanded, "Who are Linda and Sherry?"

Rather than answer, I asked, "What about your boyfriend? I thought he kept you on a short leash?"

Beth answered, "He does! But I want to get fucked by you again."

Although I was sexually exhausted, I knew I wanted to be with Beth again. I told her, "Give me a call when you can get free."

She nodded her thanks and said, "I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Will you see yourself out?"

We agreed and she stepped to each of us and gave us a kiss, before turning toward the stairs and climbing to her second floor bedroom.

We sat in her living room and had another beer, as we heard the shower start upstairs. A few minutes later, as we finished our beers, Phil asked, "Since you're going to get to fuck her for the rest of the summer, do you think she'll care if Joey and I stay the night with her?"

I told them, "There's only one way to find out." I shook their hands, as they were leaving for Cape Cod in the morning, wished them luck and headed to the door, as Joey and Phil started climbing the stairs for the next round with Beth.