The College Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

So I walked to dorm room door, opened it and watched all of the following me, Jan with a huge grin on her face.

It was maybe 500 feet to the parking lot where Jack's car was. Thankfully it was dark out and our dorm room was on the first floor with only a short walk to get outside out of the lights. It felt really funny. The slight breeze made my nipples harden completely and the breeze between my legs was delicious.

When we got to the car I found out it was a minivan. I got in the back, so did the three guys. Jan got in the driver's seat. She started it and turned to the four of us.

"I just thought of something Sabine."

Yeah, right, I thought.

"How would you like it if the guys could tell you to get naked, Sabine."

"It would be OK, but how about if they can just strip me. I could kind of fight them a little. But they could get everything off me, hold my legs open, that sort of stuff. But I don't think that I can do all the feeling and fingering. I get too turned on. And since you don't want me doing them in our room, I really don't want to go to theirs."

That's when Robert jumped in.

"My family has a cabin. I know that I could get it for a weekend. It's a long drive, but Jack's van will handle it. And we can keep her bare ass for the whole weekend. And if she gets horny enough there is enough room that we can fuck her and you don't have to watch Jan. I know that I would be up for you watching her suck and fuck me, though."

"I don't know."

"Let's just keep that in mind Sabine. Now guys what do you want to do?"

"Strip her!"

"Go ahead."

And that was when all three of them were on me, pulling at the tank top, pushing me down on the floor in the back of the van and before long I was bare ass again. I loved it, finally, loved it. One of them held my arms out to the sides and sort of knelt on them, holding my arms down and the other two held my legs open, wide open so my pussy was exposed. Jan just drove, looking off and on in the rear view mirror, giggling. She was getting as much enjoyment as I was and she was dressed.

One of the ones holding my legs open started to finger me, not asking as he was supposed to do, but I didn't care at this point. In a few moments my ass was moving up to meet his finger. Which started all of them chuckling at me. I didn't care.

We finally got to where Jan was taking us.

I have to explain about where we are. It's a small community in a mid-western state. It has two small universities or colleges in it. One a state school, the other a religious university. Guess which one we went to. The religious school. We had chapel for all students Monday through Friday and had to take a religion course each year. For a church girl, I was not acting like it all, was I?

The entire thing, even though Jan had thought of it, talked me into doing more than I normally would ever have done in my life, was something that was exciting, arousing for me, not even taking into consideration the playing with my nude body. I think I would have almost been as aroused just by being naked. And I was finding out that I liked showing off. I liked guys looking at me. And now that they had seen everything that I had, including my asshole, it certainly wasn't a problem anymore to be bare ass naked in front of them.

Where Jan had parked was on a quiet street next to the largest park in the town, coincidentally next to a church. Jan sat turned to us and watched, giggling at seeing me spread wide, seeing the guy with two fingers up me, my ass moving with him, the other two watching, holding me down.

"We're going for a walk, Sabine. Do you want to go like that or do you want the tank top?"

"The tank top."

"Let her up guys and let her put it on. For now."

I tensed up at that. I hurriedly put on the tank top. Then all five of us got out of the minivan. Jan led us across the street. The park is huge, has four softball fields but at the other end from where we were. Into the park are camping spots for RV's and tents and some where sure to be occupied. At this end were walking trails and biking trails and bridge, a footbridge, across the river that ran through the park. I said it was after dark, right? There were lights along the trails but fairly far apart.

After we had walked into the park for a bit, in a slightly lighted spot from one of the lights, Jan stopped up. She looked at the guys and grinned, then she turned to me.

"So, how do you feel about taking this off..." as she slipped a finger under the shoulder strap. She smirked and pulled it down off my shoulder, kept pulling down until my lift tit popped out. Then she reached down with her other hand and slowly pulled up on the bottom. I told you it was long on me but not that long. Soon my pussy and ass were bared.

"So what do you think Sabine. Want this off, right here, right now."

I just stared at her. Could she really mean that? Could I do it? I looked at the guys and they all looked really excited. Would they like it? I knew they would. I looked down towards the minivan. Nothing. I looked towards the trail leading off into the park. I took a breath.

"Strip me, Jan."

Jan chuckled.

"I knew you would Sabine. You're really into this, aren't you."

"Yes, I am Jan."

"So, you want me to strip you, right here, right now, correct."

"Yes, I want you to get me bare ass naked. Naked in front of these guys who I don't really know all that well. The ones who have seen my tits, nipples, ass, cunt and asshole. I want you to strip me, Jan, strip me now, right here."

And she did, she pulled the tank top over my head and off, then she walked off with it. I got nervous. She stepped a little into the trees on the right of the trail and hung the tank top on a branch. She looked at me, the naked me and smirked.

"Come on cunt, let's go for a walk."

"Jan, take my shoes off too. I want to be totally naked.

She did that, making me stand on one leg and taking the shoe off the other foot until both were off and I had nothing at all on.

We walked for quite a while down that trail, the guys getting in front of me, then behind, then alongside me, looking at my bare naked body. I was enjoying it a lot. They were all dressed and I wasn't. I liked being the only one naked. I liked it a lot. Strange for a church school girl huh?

Soon we were getting close to the camping area and Jan stopped, turned around and we began to walk back. It was exhilarating being naked outside, having three guys watching me, seeing me. I was aroused too, my nipples so hard and my pussy was almost leaking. I never had thought that doing something like this would be such a turn on for me. I thought that I would be ashamed, embarrassed so much, but I wasn't anymore. After the first 15-20 minutes of being bare ass it wasn't that bad anymore. It wasn't like they could see anymore of me considering everything that I had done already.

We got to where my shoes and the tank top had been left. Jan got them and walked on a bit to where there was a big puddle left over from the early evening thunderstorm.

"Sabine, I can make you walk to the car naked, but not to the dorm. But I can do this."

And she tossed the tank top into the puddle. I looked at her in shock, then smiled. Putting that on was going to be like a wet t-shirt contest. I was up for it. Jan made me get it out of the puddle and then hold it over my head and wring the water out of it so that the water splattered into my hair, trickling down my body, wetting me almost as much as the tank top. Then she held out her hand and I gave it to her. She walked away with it and my shoes and I walked naked to the van. The van by the church, which I now realized that I had been to earlier in the school year. If the congregation could see me now!

We got in and I sat on one of the seats and spread my legs for the guys once more. Showing tits and pussy to them. And boy did they look.

Jan got us back to the parking lot by our dorm and parked. Then she turned and looked at me.

"Ready for one more, Sabine?"

"Maybe..."

"Get out of the van, now, just like you are."

There were two men's dorms around two sides of the parking lot. It was really well lit too. I didn't really want to do this on campus but the devil in me got me. I opened the door and got out into the lights of the parking lot. Jan made me stand there nude for a few moments, then she got out and handed me the tank. It was a struggle to get the wet thing on but I finally did, all the time in full view of the two men's dorms. I minded her doing that to me, but not that much.

Then we walked back to the dorm, the guys following. In the lighted areas it looked as though I was naked. With the wet white fabric it was completely see through.

Into the dorm, into our room, guys still with us. Jan looked at me, chuckling.

"Get it off Sabine, you know that you want to be naked in front of them again."

And I stripped it off and sat on my bed, opened my legs wide, Jan sat next to me, the guys all on Jan's bed across from me, focused on my bare cunt and tits. For a little thrill I reached down and pulled my pussy open for them again. Jan just sat there, watching, giggling.

"OK guys it's late and Sabine and I want some rest. But come back in the morning. There's something Sabine needs to have done."

She looked at me and grinned.

"You're sleeping bare ass tonight girl, because when they come back in the morning they're going to shave all the hair off your cunt and check to see if your asshole needs it too. So you can think about that all night, knowing that you are going to be bare ass, legs wide open while three guys are going to be fighting over which one gets to shave you. And I bet you are going to dripping by the time they get here girl."

The guys left Jan and me, me naked again and not minding it all. And she was right. I thought that I was going to dream about the three guys seeing me bare ass again. Spreading my legs for them. Watching them put shaving cream on my pussy, then scraping off every bit of my pubic hair. And then turning over, pulling my ass cheeks wide and letting them my asshole for hair, shaving that also if it needed it. And I was also thinking of things that I could do with them, thinking about places on campus.

I was thinking of things that could be hazardous for me. The thoughts of things I was thinking of were kind of scary, but also turnons for me. I was thinking of riskier things to do that both I and they would enjoy.

When Jan went out to let them in in the morning, sneaking them really since guys were not supposed to be in the girls dorms on this church campus. But I didn't care about that at all. I wanted to be bare ass in front of them. I wasn't thinking about sex with them, but I was thinking about them feeling my tits and nipples, fingering me, feeling my pussy and ass.

There was a knock at our door and I went to answer it, nervously. It could be someone else, someone other than Jan and the guys. I opened it slightly so I could peek around the door and it was them. I opened the door wide, letting the guys see I was bare ass naked and went to my bed, sitting down. Jack had a can of shaving cream, a razor and they all were smirking at me. Jan giggled, she loved seeing me doing this for them. Why not? It wasn't her tits, pussy and ass showing.

I had pubic hair, but it was so blond it barely showed. So having to shave it off was a sham. It wasn't unsightly as Jan had claimed. In fact my pubic hair was really sparse. But the premise had me with my legs wide open again and the guys having a chance to feel and touch and even slip a finger up my pussy as they shaved me. And shave me they did. They lathered me up three times so each one had the chance to be between my widespread legs, pushing my lips around as they ran the razor over my skin.

It wasn't long before I had to really concentrate to keep my hips still as they worked on me. Finally they had finished with me and to my total surprise Jan ran her fingers over my bare shaved slit to be sure they had done a good job. That gave a real jolt to my pussy as I watched run her fingers over my bare pussy.

Then it was over on my stomach, pulling my ass cheeks apart so they could check around my asshole for stray hairs. Which it appeared they found since I soon felt shaving cream being smeared between my ass cheeks and over my asshole and the now familiar feeling of a razor sliding over my skin.

Soon that was done also and I felt fingers sliding between my cheeks feeling for hair that was missed. Then turned over again, still bare ass, told to spread my legs while each guy got a feel of my shaved pussy. And without asking, the two who were not feeling my shaved pussy sat on either side of me and felt my bare tits. By this time I was really aroused and the dirty thoughts I had had during the night were things I really felt that I just had to do.

I had two places in mind for me today, and it really was for me. The guys were going to totally enjoy it but it was for me. Both were risky but I wanted to try, to do, both.

So...

"Jan, the guys and I are going for breakfast."

I took out clothes making sure that they guys saw that I had panties, saw me put them on along with a thin pullover top, bra, slightly above the knee skirt and the panties.

The four of us left. As we walked along I told the guys about the first place. The school has a cafe like place with a rec center and the bathrooms in the rec center are not used all that much. Rather than go to breakfast right away I led the guys to the pretty much deserted rec center and walked up to the men's bathroom.

"One of you check to see that no one is in there."

I had picked this place because the girl's bathroom here has a really large handicapped stall. And as the one who checked came out and said it was clear, I led the way inside. The handicapped stall in the men's was large also and I led them inside. I shut the door and locked it with the four of us in it. I looked at each one of them a slight smile on my face.

"Don't you need to check me for panties?"

They were a little slow on the uptake.

"I might have a pair of panties hidden in my shoes, why don't you check them."

Still a little slow they had me lift up each foot and removed my shoes to ensure that I didn't have panties hidden in them.

"Maybe I might have panties hidden under my shirt. What do you think?"

Now, all three of them got it.

It was almost a struggle as all three of them were on me, pulling my shirt over my head.

"Maybe a pair is hidden in my bra."

That came off in jiffy and I watched in consternation as the one who ended up with it leaned over to the trash container by the stool and dropped in into it.

"I think we need a no bra rule also."

It was too late to do anything about it so I just shrugged.

"Anything under the skirt?"

I don't really know. Perhaps you should check that also."

I really shivered as I said that because I knew the skirt was coming off and I was in a men's bathroom on campus. If I got caught like this I was going to get expelled. But the nasty, dirty thoughts that I had had earlier were in charge of me now. And I let them unfasten and unzip my skirt and with a slight push they slid down my legs to the floor. They had me step out of my skirt and that and the shirt were hung on the hook on the door. My shoes were kicked out of the way.

I knew that the panties I had on were going to be coming off now and I wasn't wrong. No fighting for them, one guy reached out, slid his fingers in the waistband on either side of me and slowly tugged down. More of skin began to show and eventually they were loose enough that they just fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and watched as one picked them up and dropped them in the trash receptacle. No way to get them back, the receptacle was locked.

I was naked, bare ass naked, in a men's room, with three guys on campus. The nakedness didn't bother me anymore, it was being in the men's room like that. Getting expelled if caught was the worry now. But being naked there, being naked in front of them was a turnon for me. I watched all three of the staring hungrily at my naked body, totally naked body, I had nothing on at all. And it was in a men's room handicapped stall in the rec center on campus. Even though it was 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday there was still a good chance of being caught.

That scared me a little but it also was a turn on. Just like the things I said to the guys to get them to strip me here. I didn't have to anything, just make a few comments to them and my clothes came off. I had expected to lose the panties I had on, but not the bra. I was a little upset with that, but I guess I should have expected it.

Now, just the thought of going out of here with just a top, shoes and a skirt was getting me more aroused.

And finally I knew I had to do the dirtiest thing I had thought of earlier this morning, before they shaved me.

I walked to the stool, got up on the seat, squatted over the toilet bowl and just looked at them. I had to go really bad, had thought doing this would be really dirty with them watching me.

A little squirt came out, it was hard to really let go with them standing in front of me, but finally I had to let it out. I squatted there, bare ass naked, in front of three guys and pissed into the toilet bowl. Facing them, totally nude, peeing like crazy, pee splattering into the water. They watched me, fascinated. I finally finished peeing.

Now for the next part I had thought of this morning. I shooed them out of the stall, opening the door. Then I handed them my top and skirt. I slipped on my shoes and stepped out of the bathroom stall, still bare ass and...

"May I have my shirt please."

If someone else walked in now and reported me, my college career was done. My parents would kill me. Everyone would know that I was a slut. At this point, nervous as I was, I didn't care too much. There were other schools.

I took the top and pulled it over my head, put my arms into it but left it resting on the top of my tits so they were still showing.

"May I have my skirt please."

This time I changed what I planned. The skirt was elasticized at the waistband. I put it on, but then rolled the waistband so the skirt got shorter and shorter until it was mid thigh, about 6 inches shorter than it had been.

"Now, let's go to breakfast. And you need to keep checking to make sure I didn't slip on a bra or panties while you weren't looking.

I took the guys up the stairs to the rec center cafe, which was fairly deserted at this early time on a Saturday. We got food, they did anyway. I was there for a different reason, part of which had already happened. I led them, with their food and a cup of coffee for me to table in the far corner. I got the seat backed to the corner. As I sat down I slowly pulled up the skirt I had on until I sat on my bare ass.

Yeah, they noticed. They had become more observant since the bathroom earlier today. They clustered around me and one reached hesitantly, looking at me as he did. I smiled at him. His hands went to the bottom of my skirt and slowly pulled it up, further and further until it was above the top of my pussy. Then I smiled at all three of them in turn and opened my legs again for them. I gave them access to my pussy, to "check" for panties, but in reality just to look and play with me.

One of them reached over and slowly lifted my top on the left side until my tit was bared to them and the room.

"Not too much here, OK? I don't want to get in any trouble."

Even with saying that, I let him keep my tit exposed and fondle it while I watched the rest of the room. The other guy on the other side of me was stroking my pussy. I just didn't want to get caught doing this. If it was up to me right then, I would have let them strip me.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers