The College Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lined up my dick and pushed on her asshole. It resisted for only a second and then opened up and swallowed almost my entire dick on the first push. It felt so tight and wonderful, I began to wonder if I was going to be able to keep up with these two. I started a slow fucking rhythm into her ass.

Then Natalie leaned forward and put both of her hands on my shoulders to support herself and said to me "She's going to make me cum. She eats pussy and ass so good. I'm going to cum soon." And she moaned and started rocking. I reached up and grabbed her gorgeous tits and thumbed her nipples. That added to her movement and she started moaning, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum". I pinched her nipples hard and she moaned and yelled, "That's it!" as she came. Nancy was working overtime on her clit. I could see the tip of her tongue appearing sometimes as she was flicking and sucking on Natalie's clit. Natalie shook and shook and finally settled down. It was great to watch her orgasm. She got up off Nancy's face and said, "I can't take any more, too sensitive and my legs are cramping."

While watching that, I had stopped my thrusting motion into Nancy's butt. She looked up at me and said "Will you please finish butt-fucking me, Mr. Johnson?"

"It looks like you've earned it," I said smiling at her very wet face. Natalie's juices were all over her face. I leaned over and kissed her and licked some of the juices from her chin and cheeks. She smiled at me and said, "Do you know that's the first time a man has licked Natalie's juices from my face?"

"Really?" I said, unsure of why that would be. "I have never passed up licking pussy juices from a woman's face."

"How many threesomes like this have you had?" Natalie asked.

"Well..." I drew it out. "This is my first." and I laughed.

The two girls laughed and then Nancy said, "Uh, Mr. Johnson? My ass?"

I smiled at her and gave her a quick jab with my dick. She moaned and said "There you go."

I started fucking her ass pretty good then, but not real fast. Natalie was recovered a little from squatting over Nancy's face and leaned over and planted her lips on Nancy's clit. Nancy gave a little jerk and put her hands on Natalie's head, trying holding her there while I fucked her and bucked her body back and forth. Nancy went to work quickly on Nancy's pussy. She kept pushing Nancy's legs back as far as she could to give herself good access to the entire pussy while I butt-fucked her. She licked the slit and then would kiss and suck on the clit. I started fondling Natalie's big tits while she did this, pulling on the nipples and rolling them in my fingers. Nancy was showing signs of her first orgasm and was moaning and pushing on Natalie's head and thrusting at my dick. I could feel the cum building up in my balls, too.

"Oh, yeah! Keep sucking baby!" she was saying to Natalie and then to me "Keep fucking my ass, Mr. Johnson. Oh, yeah. Don't stop fucking me. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. That's it... that's it... oh, yeah... I'm cumming!!" and she started jerking and thrusting up. I kept up my fucking through her orgasm, but Natalie got bumped off her clit so she just took her hand and kept rubbing it until she was done. It was a wonderful scene looking down at these two minxes.

"I want to cum now." I said to the two of them. "Natalie, suck on Nancy's tits and when I cum, turn towards my dick. I'm going to pull out and cum all over your face and her pussy."

"Yes sir, Mr. Johnson." she replied with a smirk.

I picked up speed a little and Nancy was meeting my thrusts and saying "Pound my ass. Give me that dick." It was making me build towards a very large load. We had been fucking for about 45 minutes by now and I was going to blow the big one. I could feel her ass as it clenched every inch of my dick when it went in and out. I was pulling out until just the edge of my mushroom head was held in her ass, and when I buried it in, my balls were slapping against her cheeks. She was quite the fuck!

"Oh, yeah." I said. "Here I cum". I started pumping into her ass real fast to get to my climax. I thrust and thrust and then... I pulled out suddenly and grabbed my dick to jerk through orgasm and Natalie turned from Nancy's tits toward my dick and lay her head down between Nancy's tits. Nancy was trying to see over Natalie and raised herself up on her elbows. I jerked and the first shot hit Natalie on her upper cheek and the rope drew down to Nancy's belly. I kept jerking and cumming and my dick felt like it was not going to stop until it emptied every last piece of jism from my body. I finally finished and looked down. Natalie now had three long ropes of cum across her face. One of the ropes had gone over her head onto Nancy's neck. The rest was pooling in Nancy's belly button.

Natalie looked up and smiled and said, "Wow, that was a great view of you cumming." She then proceeded to lick up a bunch of the cum from Nancy. She moved up to Nancy's face and said, "Clean me up a little." Nancy starting licking my cum from Natalie's face and then they kissed and swapped anything that Natalie still had in her mouth. I was in awe of these two gorgeous babes. They really were into fucking.

"Ladies, I think that will have to conclude tonight's festivities. I'm exhausted now."

"Don't you mean this morning's festivities?" Nancy said, as she pointed to the clock that said 5:03.

"Yeah." I responded. "I have to get up in about 45 minutes and go to work."

"I think you've been up for a while and won't be "up" for a while after this." Said Natalie.

"Hey!" I said jokingly and slapped her ass. "No old man jokes."

"That wasn't an old man joke." She said back to me. "In most of our threesomes, the guy is done for at least an hour after that length of session."

"Well, then youth ain't what it used to be." I said.

"No, we are just too good." Said Nancy.

"Well, I have to concede that you ladies made my first threesome unforgettable. Now get back to bed and not a word to the others."

"No way." Natalie said. "They are both conservative. You should know that your daughter is quite responsible and protective of any sex life she has."

"Enough!" I said quickly. "Those are things I don't want to know about."

"Okay." Said Nancy. "But just so you know, we will probably ask to come back here with your daughter because we enjoy this area so much." She winked.

"Just be careful." I said. "Now get out."

They got up and left and I lay down and thought that I would never have such a fantastic night of sex again.

12