The College Tease

Story Info
A College Tease learns a valuable lesson from her professor.
2.9k words
4.12
116k
55
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing they never tell you in college is that having a master's in liberal arts is pretty much meaningless unless you want to teach. I finished everything early, and sat with a couple of master's degrees in my mid twenties, and no job. So, in order to pay the bills, I took up a position as a temporary professor of Political Science at a city college for the mass media students. I knew my subject meant little to nothing to these kids, as it was a basic introductory course that taught you a little more than what you knew in high school.

While teaching, I had a particularly tough student whom I'll call Priya. Tall and skinny, (around 5'9) she was 20, hot as a model and knew it. She had soft, curly brown hair, with a pleasant face but the lips that you really wanted to kiss or see wrapped around your cock. Her teasing eyes were another thing altogether, along with her long, sexy neck, big, firm soft tits, incredibly small waist as well as her cute butt and seemingly never ending legs. She often treated class like a cafe and anyone teaching it like a very loud sound system. She flirted with almost every decent boy in sight, and had many of them wrapped around her little finger. It was mildly annoying to teach this little bitch while she played with her phone or slept in class, so I decided to ignore her.

Her finals had two parts, written papers as well as a typed assignment on a political issue. Obviously, her grasp on the subject was minimal, and her assignment simply stolen word for word from a student from the previous year. She had failed, and I decided to rub her face in it. I found her lounging around on the campus, almost like she was in a bar, sitting in some boy's lap. I asked her to come up and see me at the end of the day in my class and went about the day.

She showed up by evening being her usual flirty self. She wore light make up, as well as a simple purple sweater top that showed a deep cleavage and an exceedingly short white skirt that hugged her thighs and butt, yet ended well above her knees.

"Hi. You called me?" she said, as if I'd called her to pick up her mail.

"Yes, Ms. Shah. Do come in and have a seat. I have some news for you."

"Tell me." She said, sitting on one of the desks, crossing her long, shapely legs.

"Tell me 'sir', you mean?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"That skirt is definitely not appropriate for college."

"Why, don't you like it?" she asked with a flirty tone, running her hand down her thigh.

"My life is too short to give a damn about your skirt, but it is against the dress code here. What I really don't like however are your marks. I'd told you before, that if you don't pull up your socks, you won't pass this year. I'm here to tell you that you're not going to pass this year and have to repeat it."

Suddenly, I'd gotten her attention. Straightening up, the teasing went out of her eyes. She stared at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes. This was obvious. I stand at around 6'3, so I bore down on her. Moreover, thanks to my Persian ancestry and a lifetime of martial arts, I had a decent physique, with broad shoulders and fair but tanned skin. Also, I didn't look like a professor- dressed in Jeans and a dark shirt with rolled up shirtsleeves I looked more like a guy going into a bar fight than a teacher.

"Sir, I need to pass. If I don't pass I won't be able to keep my internship... I really need that job."

"Well then, you certainly don't deserve it."

"What's your problem with me, dude?"

"Where do I begin? Should I mention your complete disregard for rules and regulations in class or your inability to maintain decorum? Or should I simply read some of the brilliant ideas you expressed in your paper? "Obama is a Republican" or "Rajiv Gandhi is cute but a twat?" I hope you meant Rahul Gandhi, but it doesn't matter. Your paper either made me laugh or wonder how you made it into college in the first place."

"Sir, my assignment..."

"Oh yeah, your assignment, that was just lovely. Did you simply borrow your senior's stuff? Because I know that I read the same assignment, word for word last year. Either way, you failed that one too, so you're not going to pass."

"Well, please sir." She began to plead, "I am really sorry. Please don't fail me. I'll work harder next year. I'll even like, do the assignment again if you like."

"Too late for that. Now get out."

"Please sir, I'm sure there's something that I can do to make you see things my way." She said, now bending slightly forward, holding her arms together, making her cleavage visible. She suddenly had the flirty look back in her eyes.

"I really need this job, you know. I really need the money, and well, I'm sorry I behaved that way in class. I will do anything absolutely anything to convince you to give me a second chance."

"Really? Anything?" I asked, standing up and walking towards her. She looked up at me and smiled, teasingly, letting me know she got my drift. She trailed a finger over the front of my shirt and I pushed it away.

"You're such a little slut, aren't you? Do you really think you can really just talk your way out of this one like you do with your classmates? I'm too old for that shit."

I began to gather up my stuff and headed to the door, just as she said "I meantanything, sir. No one has to know. It'll be our little secret. I've had a thing for you anyway."

I reached the door and locked it, keeping my stuff down on the desk besides it and went to speak to her. She was a bit scared and quickly backed into the wall behind her, and I stood over her face to face.

"I knew we could reason it out." She said.

I took one look at her. She had her eyes closed, her pout sticking out, hoping for a kiss. I kissed her, and just as she began to try to hold me close, I turned her around and pushed her into the wall. Surprised, she gasped out loudly.

"This is not for your enjoyment. You're a little slut and you're gonna get what you deserve."

She was shocked as I ran my hand up her little top and felt her large, firm tits and squeezed them suddenly. She seemed to like it and began to grind her shapely butt against my crotch feeling my rapidly hardening cock making a tent in my jeans. I kissed her long, sexy neck and took a hard bite, leaving a small hickey there. I didn't care if anyone saw. It wasn't my problem.

I turned her around quickly and she reached for me to kiss her. I kissed her mouth and then broke the kiss, and she voluntarily sank down to her knees as if she knew what was coming. She looked up at me from off the floor, and quickly undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped me and finally dropped my trousers and boxers, getting to my cock. I'd not fucked anyone in weeks if not months and by now, I needed to get off.

She held my cock in her hands and pulled it towards her, gently massaging it. She ran her tongue over my testicles and then from the root to the tip of my cock, massaging the sensitive underside using her wet, darting tongue. She looked up long enough to make eye contact with me before she put my cock into her mouth, almost sending me over the edge.

"Suck my cock, bitch. Suck it like you fucking mean it!" I moaned.

I really didn't need to say that, because truth be told, she was a little slut and she knew exactly what to do when confronted with a big, fat, hard cock. She was almost a blowjob specialist. I moaned as she took me deep, and then pulled my cock out of her mouth, and began to tongue my nuts again, as she slowly jerked my cock off.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked quietly.

"Well, sucking you off. That's what you want, right, a blowjob?"

"Why the fuck would I be satisfied with a blowjob?" I asked incredulously. "What do you think I am, your college boyfriend? I am too old to be satisfied with that shit."

I pulled her up off the floor and pushed her to the wall again and kissed her. I pulled her top off and threw it on the floor and was confronted with some of the best tits I've ever seen in my life. She even wore sexy underwear, as if she was expected to give a lap dance later that day. I kissed her and pulled the tits out of her bra, sucking on the big, sensitive nipples. I bit down on her nipples to which she half-moaned half protested, so I continued anyway, sucking on one and pinching the other. I let my other hand drift to her ass, grabbing a handful of that juicy butt, and let a finger down into her pussy.

Whether this was forced or not, she was fucking enjoying it. Her panties were wet rather than damp, and her pussy was literally flowing. I let a finger trail over her sensitive clit and heard her moan and finally dipped a finger into her pussy, making her suddenly jump in surprise.

"Easy." She said. "Take it slow and we'll both get off."

"I don't care what you want, bitch." I said and pulled my finger out of her pussy. I spanked her once, and pushed her towards my table. She began to turn to face me and sat on the desk, when I suddenly stopped her.

"Fuck no. You wanna behave like a slut, so you're gonna get fucked like a slut."

I picked her off the desk and turned her around, bending her over the desk. I hiked up her skirt around her waist and pulled her panties down.

"I don't really like this position." She said.

"Shut up."

I spanked her heart shaped ass once and grabbed my cock, which was throbbing to get into her pussy. I rubbed my cock along her dripping pussy lips and spoke. "I'm gonna fuck you now. I'm gonna stick my big, fat cock into your cunt make you squeal like the little slut you really are."

I pushed my cock into her pussy, feeling her pussy stretch out for me. Slut or not, she had a tight cunt, almost as tight as a virgin's. I felt her being a little bit uncomfortable as I sank into her, inch by inch, watching her pussy lips swallow my cock.

"Fuck." I moaned. "You're a tight little cunt, aren't you?"

"Only for you, sir." She moaned back.

I began to fuck her, feeling the table get pushed until it finally rested against the wall, while I fucked her in fluid, long strokes, feeling her pussy contract around my cock. This girl was anything but silent, putting her hands against the wall, meeting my thrusts. She didn't moan as much as she screamed like a porn star. Finally the table rested against the wall and I stopped.

"Condom!" she breathed.

"Fuck I care." I said and began to gather up her hair with my hand.

"Please, just use a condom. I don't want to get pregnant."

"That's your problem, isn't it, you little slut?" I said, holding her hair together. I pushed her hands on to her back and grabbed both, her hair and her small little wrists with my left hand.

"Just please, listen to me."

"I don't listen to sluts like you."

I slowly moved myself in and out of her cunt, making her stop talking.

"If you want to behave like a slut," I said, pushing into her suddenly. "Prepare to face the consequences." I said, and drove it in and out of her, feeling her pussy get wetter.

"You're gonna show me the consequences?" she asked me.

"Well, you little slut" I said, as I began to pick up speed, "I've seen you, you horny little cockteasing slut. I've seen how you tease the boys. I'm-not-one-of-them!" I said as with each hard thrust into her.

"Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me like that." She moaned.

"Yeah, see even now how you crave a man to treat you like what you really are. I'm gonna fuck you silly and give you the cock you need, bitch!" I said, fucking her.

"Yes, give it to me, please give it to me, you bastard!"

"I'm not one of the boys you can just kiss or blow and get away with, bitch. I'm gonna fuck you till you scream and beg for more and keep wanting a real man's big cock inside you."

"Yes, just fucking fuck me, sir!" she yelled, incoherently.

I spanked her hard on her ass as I held her hands behind her and fucked her, harder and harder feeling her come once, twice, thrice around my cock.

"Fuck, your pussy is tight. Don't give it to anyone, do you?"

"No, no sir." She moaned again.

I began to give it to her hard, and knew I wouldn't last long in such a tight cunt. Pushing all I had into her, I let go of her hands and grabbed her waist, pulling her on to my cock. She began to meet my thrusts, and gasped as they grew more frequent and feverish. She put her hands on the desk to push back harder and soon, her pussy was contracting again.

"You wanna be such a slut," I yelled, "Then fucking take it."

"Fuck yes. Give it to me. Fuck!" she moaned.

"You're my slut from here on out. You're gonna give it to me whenever I fucking want, understand?"

"Yes, sir. Anything for you."

I began speeding up my thrusts.

"I can't take it anymore! I am gonna come!" I roared.

"Yes, come for me. Come! Fuck!"

The dirty talk she used, along with her screaming and the way her ass moved, coupled with the way her pussy was contracting around my cock as she came sent me over the edge. I pushed all the way into her one last time and came, deep inside her cunt.

I pulled stayed there, feeling my come fill up her insides. I put my hands down on the desk and put my head on her back, too tired to stand after the mindblowing orgasm I'd just had. I stopped and slowly pulled out of her, spanking her curvy ass one last time.

I sat down on a chair nearby and breathed. Reaching for my pocket, I pulled out the fags I had over there and lit one. I watched her as she slowly turned around, her legs shivering, and lay back down on my desk.

"Fuck." I said, loudly.

"Huh, yeah." She said, lightly.

Finally, after five minutes, she sat up and pulled her panties up from around her ankles. Seeing my come slowly seep out of her, she looked up at me angrily.

"You should learn how to use a condom. Good thing I'm already on my PMS."

She took out some tissue paper from her bag and cleaned herself. I eased back on the bench, my trousers still around my ankles, my legs too weak to move.

She wiped herself and slowly pulled on her panties and put the skirt back in place. She picked her top off the floor, and after putting her boobs back into place, she began to wear it. Her knees still seemed shaky, so I stood up, steadied her and watched her dress.

I donned my jeans and boxers too, and spoke up.

"Wow. That was pretty good."

"I haven't been fucked liked that in ages." She replied.

"I expect a 1000 word assignment on my desk by Monday if you want to pass. You have all weekend, so it better be good."

"Yeah, sure. As long as I get what I want." She mumbled, took my cigarette, and after taking a drag, tossed it into the trash can.

Over the weekend, part of me wondered if she would cause me any problems or go to the cops or college admin. However, Monday was just like any other day and as I sat down for lunch, one of her friends, another stupid hot girl showed up, holding some papers.

"Professor, Priya couldn't come in today but she asked me to hand you this."

I took the papers and read the title, "An examination of Dynastic Politics in India: The Nehru-Gandhi Family". I browsed through it quickly, and found it plausible. It wasn't exactly Wikipedia plagiarism, she had actually worked hard on this, or had someone else work on it.

"Alright, tell your friend she has nothing to worry about."

"Yes, sir." She said and left.

On the last page I saw something written by hand, in pencil: "Learn how to use a condom- Priya" followed by her phone number.

I chuckled to myself and put the papers into my bag, considering the future.