The College's New Assistant Pt. 07

Story Info
Yumi is volunteered for an anatomy lesson in the Department.
5.2k words
4.55
81k
34

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
333 Followers

Yumi is volunteered for an anatomy lesson in the Department of Medicine. The lecturer demonstrates certain physical responses on her, Yumi is further humiliated and excited. I hope it doesn't seem like too much of a jump forward. Tell me your thoughts in the comments section, always looking to improve my writing. Thanks!

*********************

Anatomy Class

Nothing much happened for the rest of the week and on the weekend Yumi was allowed to practice some painting. The Dean said it was a reward for her good work during the week. She was happy to do something creative again, it seemed like an eternity since she had done any painting. She found herself painting a self portrait, using the large mirror on her wall. After six hours she had a pretty complete picture. Admiring the work, she thought she looked a little older, and a little less innocent. Maybe she was growing up. She certainly felt more womanly after the orgasm last week, although technically, she was still a virgin.

Over the weekend she watched more of the soft-core pornography channel on her television, and found herself imagining being the star of the videos. The ones she liked were the ones with two girls playing with each other, just kissing mostly. They looked so cute and pretty, Yumi couldn't help but admire them. She wondered what it would feel like to make out with one of these super pretty girls.

It was Monday morning and Yumi was just finishing eating her breakfast after her yoga class, when Miss White appeared in her room holding her uniform.

"Yumi, I've made some adjustments to your uniform. The Dean and I thought it would make sense to take out some material from the sides of your skirt, seeing as though you don't wear a g-string anymore we can show your hips. It just makes the line of your leg continuous," Miss White reasoned to her. Yumi was nervous about how much of her skirt was left. She held up the skirt in front of her and saw that there were two wide gaps on the side of the skirt wear Mr Dobrev had cut the slits earlier. Bridging the wide gaps were two little ribbons that tied together in a bow. This two knots would be the only thing keeping her skirt on her body. It also posed the problem that if anyone should pull on the ribbons, her skirt would fall away in an instant.

"Well, come on! Show me what it looks like sweetie!" Miss White said.

Yumi knew what was expected. She took off her sleepwear and put on her C-string then she put on the skirt. Miss White watched Yumi's big tits bouncing around delightfully while she was struggling to cover her skin with the skirt, and was amazed at how perky they were for such large assets. Indeed, Yumi's mother still had amazing breasts at age 42. It was clear she inherited this gene. When she got the bows tied Yumi was left with the entire sides of her hips showing. They had really gone to town on this skirt. She was left with two nine inch wide flaps. It was extremely lewd, and so very sexy.

"Wow, that looks much better! See how long your legs look now?" Miss White said pointing at the large mirror on the wall. Yumi was suddenly aware of her massive tanned breasts proudly jutting out from her body.

"Ah Miss can I have shirt?" She asked a little shy in front of the older woman.

"Yes you may, we also made an adjustment to this," Miss White said, "As you can see we removed the sleeves and cut off a few more inches from the bottom."

Yumi looked in abject disappointment at the skimpy blouse. Her entire stomach would be on display, and the blouse only just covered the bottoms of her big jugs. She still had no buttons on it of course. She was also denied a bra and was told to wear the nipple covers instead. Studies have shown that women who don't wear bras actually have less saggy breasts. This was the basis of the new rule regarding Yumi's dress code.

"Now we can see your beautiful shoulders Yumi. You should let everyone see your lovely body. A good girl loves to show off her body," Miss White said repeating the same commands from yesterday to Yumi.

"Yes, a good girl does," Yumi repeated back to her absentmindedly, she didn't know where that came from.

"Ok sweetheart, put on the rest of your clothes and go to the Medical Department. Dr Goodman is waiting for you," Miss White told her, "She has a very important class to teach today, so must be on your best behaviour. I don't want to hear any more reports of you disobeying your superiors."

"Yes Miss White," Yumi said quietly with her head bowed. She had no idea of the difficult day she had ahead of her.

Miss White kissed Yumi on the lips and said goodbye. Yumi was used to being kissed by Miss White now. She had warmed to it, initially being revolted by it, but now it made Yumi feel like Miss White really cared about her. She quickly put on the socks and heels and her nipple covers trying to cover them with her blouse, but she was unsuccessful. Half of them were showing. Nothing could be done about it, so she made her way to the class.

She walked into the classroom and was greeted offhandedly by Dr Goodman. She didn't seem at all bothered by Yumi's attire. Dr Goodman was a 55 years old and tall with a medium build. When she heard about the contract Yumi had with the school, she immediately thought of a lot of class experiments she could do that wouldn't have been possible before. Today would be the first of many. The students on the other hand were trying to be professional, but couldn't help gawking at the Brazilian-Asian bombshell. Everyone thought she must not be wearing underwear as they couldn't see any panties covering her hips, just a front and back flap.

"Class, as you know, we will be studying physiological responses to touch and temperature in the human body today. Yumi will be our test subject. I think it would work best if you all form a semi-circle around the chair that Yumi will be sitting in," The Doctor said pointing to a white chair in the front and centre of the classroom. It had four arms coming out with straps on them for securing a persons limbs. Yumi had a sinking feeling in her stomach. Dr Goodman handed Yumi a towel and told her to take off all her clothes the small store room connected to the classroom. She went to the room and removed her clothes then wrapped the towel around her body. It was just long enough to cover her breasts and barely cover her pussy. However, she wasn't sure she would be covered sitting in the chair.

"Ok Yumi, hop up in the chair. For your safety, we will secure you in the straps," Dr Goodman said. Carefully Yumi climbed up in the chair which was about three feet off the ground. She was worried the towel would fall off, but it held at the moment. Dr Goodman pulled her arms in the straps and fastened them. She then pushed the chair arms back so Yumi's hands were over her head. She pressed some buttons under the arms and locked them in place. Yumi's towel rode up her thighs until her pussy was just peaking out. This was about to get much worse as Dr Goodman grabbed her feet and strapped them into the lower arms of the chair. She spayed them out and moved them so that her feet were high in the air and bent at the knees. She felt so humiliated and completely exposed. Her pussy was presented to the twenty students clear as day, and the exposure was making Yumi a little wet. She imagined what she must look like to the students and she had the thought that "a good girl shows her body" and "a good girl needs to be looked at." She couldn't think why this came to her mind, but she felt compelled to follow this inexplicable advice.

"Right, so the first thing we will study is the effect of temperature," Dr Goodman said, "I need two people to hold these bowls of water for me and a third to hold this metal bucket." A girl and a guy stepped forward and held each of the bowls. Another girl was given the bucket and told to crouch down next to Yumi's crotch holding the bucket under her pussy. "Now bear in mind, this doesn't work on everyone, but we'll see if Yumi reacts," she said unstrapping one of her hands. She took Yumi's hand and dipped it first into the warm water, then after a short time she dipped it in the cold water. Yumi felt her bladder releasing, she tried to clench her muscles to keep it in, but it was no use. Yumi let out a little squeak as she felt the piss flowing out of her. The urine hitting the bucket made a noise like a drum. She regretted the large amount of water she drank after yoga this morning, now it was all coming out of her. She wanted to crawl up into a ball and die. Twenty students looking straight at her peeing pussy was much, much worse than peeing in front of the Dean.

"Ahh there it is! So as you can see, this trick very much works on Yumi!" Dr Goodman joked. The students laughed. Yumi went bright red, and the pee kept coming. A full thirty seconds passed before she stopped. "Now if you look at the colour of her urine, you can tell how hydrated Yumi is. Hers is a nice almost clear colour so this means she is very well hydrated." Some of the students leaned in to examine her piss. Yumi felt so embarrassed. She felt like an animal in a cage, just there for peoples amusement.

Dr Goodman asked the students to tip the bowls in the sink and return to stand with the others. Dr Goodman then refocused her attention to Yumi.

"For the next demonstration, we won't be needing this," she said as she ripped the towel from Yumi. This was enough to make Yumi squeal out in shock, which in turn made the class erupt into the laughter. "Ok ok, calm down class, this is just a body, I'm sure you've all seen a naked woman before." That was true for most of them, but they had not seen one as stunning as Yumi. Her tits sitting high on her chest, and her pussy lips slightly parted and everything on full display to the students.Yumi looked through her long tan legs to see twenty sets of eyes drinking in her nakedness. She started getting hotter with the attention. She felt that helplessness again, which, more and more turned her on. Here she was strapped in a chair, completely naked and her pussy was getting wetter.

We will take some measurements with the callipers, I'll do the first ones, then I'll get one of you to double check them," she said grabbing the callipers and grabbing Yumi's left breast holding them to her nipple. She called out, "10 millimetres wide by... 11mm long." Next she went to her clitoris and measured it. "And the clitoris is 4 millimetres across and only 3 millimetres long. Make sure to measure just the part that comes out of the clitoral hood," She said as she handed the callipers to Joe.

Joe's hands were shaking as he reached out to touch Yumi's breast. After some fumbling he measured the nipple, stuttering a little as he called out the measurements. "ahh.. thir-thirteen millimetres wide and.. and.. fif-fifteen long." Then he moved to the clitoris, he breathed in Yumi's fragrance deeply. He was shaking so much he accidentally pinched the callipers against her clit. Yumi yelped and jerked her body. "S- s-s-ssorry Yumi!" he apologised.

"Please be careful Joe, that is a very sensitive part of the body," Dr Goodman urged him.

"S-s-sorry Doctor," he said shakily. "5 millimetres wide and.. 5 millimetres long."

"Ok thank you Joe," Dr Goodman said, "There was quite a discrepancy between our measurements. Why do you think that could be class?" There were some blank faces then Jen asked the question.

"Is it because Yumi is getting turned on Doctor Goodman?"

"Yes, very good, that is exactly it. It would seem that more than being embarrassed, Yumi is turned on by being naked in front of you all," Dr Goodman stated, "We will now try some manual manipulation of her sex organs and see if we can get her nipples and clitoris even larger. I think it would be best if two boys helped with this, as they are more likely to get a better physical response from Yumi." She picked out two of the better looking guys in the class. Yumi closed her eyes as they approached. Dr Goodman told her to watch what they were doing. The boys grabbed a nipple each and worked them between their fingers, pulling and flicking them softly. Yumi felt like a toy doll, and this treatment was getting her hotter. She started moaning quietly.

"You can see Yumi is enjoying this a lot. Look at the liquid coming from her vagina, this is what a woman's body does to prepare for sex. This is natures lubricant students. Now if I rub here with my fingers you'll see a much bigger response from Yumi," Dr Goodman said as she crouched in front of Yumi's slick pussy , so as to not obstruct the view for the students, and started slowly rubbing her clitoral hood.

"Ooooooohhh, oooohh, aaahhhhh," Yumi started moaning loudly now. Everyone was staring directly at her pussy now. The doctor continued for another minute then stopped. Yumi's hungry twat was bucking trying to reach the doctors hand. "Yumi is in a much more heightened state of arousal now, students. You can see the involuntary movements of her hips here. We will take another measurement now. Yumi was whining like a spoilt kid now. She was so frustrated that Dr Goodman had stopped.

"aaahhhh hhuuunnnnn" she cried out wishing for more.

"Sit tight Yumi, I know you are frustrated but you are here to help the class learn. We need to take more measurements now." The doctor explained.

She told the guys tweaking her nipples to join the others now, and measured them again. "11 millimetres wide by... 16mm long." Then she moved to her dripping pussy. "6 millimetres by.. wow, 10 millimetres! That's a great improvement in size, but I'm sure we can make the clitoris even larger." She said excitedly, "We are lucky to have an experimental device today. It has been developed right here at the College, our plan is to take it to market eventually, but we need some field tests. Yumi will be one of the first to try it."

Dr Goodman pulled out a small black felt bag from her jacket pocket, she was wearing a long white coat. She open the small bag and tipped out two items into her hand. She put the bigger item back in the pocket and held up the small one.

"This is the 'exciter charm'," She began, "This will help us study how much simulation a subject can take before orgasming." The object was made of stainless steel and was a small thick ring. It had another ring inside two larger outside rings which when twisted against each other, would cause the inner ring to get smaller. In this way, it could be attached to Yumi's clitoris.

She continued talking about the science behind the device. "It runs on a small fuel cell battery and has a tiny wifi chip in it. We've managed to make it only 15 millimetres wide and 10 millimetres long. By using powerful Neodymium magnets to generate the vibration we have been able to make it very small. Before attaching it, I will need to dry the area around the subjects clitoris."

Yumi was extremely nervous about how she would react to the device. She had only just had her first ever orgasm last week. Dr Goodman got a small cotton cloth and began to sop up the pussy juice all over Yumi's lips. After a minute she had it all dry, but Yumi was still so turned on that she continued getting wet. Dr Goodman gently tucked the cloth between her outer lips. Yumi was still painfully turned on. Even being referred to as a "subject" made her hot. In her foggy mind, she loved being looked at like a sex toy, all these students closely studying her body was driving her mad. She just wanted the Doctor to touch her again so she could come. She knew how terrible this sounded to her, but her body was betraying her rational mind. Her conservative nature was being eroded day by day.

"Try to get in a bit closer, I will show you how we can attach the device. The clitoris can still get a bit bigger and with the 'exciter charm' on Yumi, it should cause it to swell even more. The clitoris like the penis is full of erectile tissue and actually goes deep into the body," Dr Goodman said. She used her gloved hand to swab the clitoral hood and glans. Next she carefully placed the device over both the clitoral hood and glans and slowly tightened the ring over them. "Yumi, how does that feel? Not too tight?" Dr Goodman asked.

"Ahhh it ok Doctor Goodman," Yumi said softly.

"Ok," Doctor Goodman said turning the ring again. She pulled on it to test how well it held. It was on well. It had an adhesive very similar to the kind that is found on strapless pushup bras. "Now Yumi, you are not to tamper with this. This is for medical purposes, and you must not interfere with the testing phase of this device. Do you understand?" She asked. Yumi nodded her head that she did. She could feel the pressure of the ring on her sensitive button, making her aware of her clitoris at all times. It felt interesting to have it on. She was scared she might lose control when it became activated, and not being able to take it off the teachers could active it wirelessly whenever they wanted. She really was a sexy doll to be played with now.

"Ok, now that the 'exciter charm' device is secured, we can continue with our study of the female sexual anatomy. I'm going to put it on the lowest setting to begin," She said as she removed the remote from her pocket and clicked on the power button.

"Aaaaahhh.. ooooh ooh," Yumi moaned gently. It was much stranger than the bullet vibrator she had last week. The device was attached to her clitoris and the magnets were shaking it around, rather than buzzing on top of it. It felt weird to Yumi, but also very enjoyable.

"As you can see, Yumi's body is responding well to the device. So we will go to the next level. There are eight intensity levels on the exciter charm," Dr Goodman said clicking the plus key on the remote. Instantly, Yumi felt her clit being shaken more violently. This seemed like a big jump from level one.

"Eeeeeeeee! Ooohh! Ahhh! Aaaaaawwww!" Yumi moaned louder than before. Her hips were gyrating a little in her chair.

"Ok as you can see class, Yumi has some involuntary movements again. This is indicative of a higher state of arousal. We might try to ask Yumi some questions, she may not be able to answer," The Doctor said, "Yumi, look at the clock on the wall in front of you, what is the time?"

"Aahhhhh! Nani?" She said 'what' in Japanese, "Aaahhhh, ooooohh, I not... aaahhh, I.. not know," Yumi struggled to understand the question. She saw the clock, but couldn't concentrate on the numbers. Her mind was only concerned with feeling more pleasure.

"On other test subjects, we didn't have such a strong response. This suggests that Yumi is more sensitive than other women, and may be 'multi-orgasmic'. Many women have never achieved even one orgasm in their life, but I would guess that Yumi is capable of more than one in a session. Now, students, let's take a five minute break. Go outside, get a drink, go to the toilet, and meet back in here at 9:55. We will continue with the demonstration then," Dr Goodman said. The students filed out, a lot of them not wanting to go, but Dr Goodman insisted. All the while, she left the device whirring away at Yumi's clitoris.

"You are doing very well Yumi, I bet you've got a lot of those students very horny!" The Doctor teased Yumi who was away in her own world, "This device can keep going for up to 48 hours, thanks to the fuel cell."

"aaaahhhh whaa... huuh forty.. eigh- aahhhhhh ooooh!!" Yumi repeated back to the woman.

"hahahaa oh that's cute!" Dr Goodman said amused at poor Yumi's predicament. She took off her glove and ran a finger from Yumi's head right to her stomach. It was slick with sweat. "Hrmm, I'll get you some water, you're really sweating a lot. Yumi, you've been a very good girl today. With your help, I think we'll be able to sell a lot of these devices. Maybe we can do some in-store demonstrations."

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
333 Followers
12