The College's New Assistant Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

Yumi really had no idea what the Doctor was talking about. It was all a blur of sounds, inside Yumi's head all she could think was "come".

Dr Goodman returned with a bottle of water, putting it against her lips, she paused the device for a moment and said "Drink up Yumi". Yumi was catching her breath and taking big gulps of the water. "Ahh that's a good girl, almost done," The Doctor said tipping the rest of the bottle into her mouth. As soon as the water was gone, she turned the device back on. This unexpected reprieve made it even more shocking when the Dr Goodman turned the device back on.

"I think you need another increase..." Dr Goodman said.

"AAAAHH!! HHAAAAA AAAHH Oooh Oooohh!" Yumi cried trying to cope with the level three intensity. A moment later the students returned to the classroom.

"Wow Doctor Goodman, she is really going off now!" Ben said watching the buxom Asian gyrating and twitching in front of him.

"Yumi is experiencing level three on the exciter charm now. I would say she is close to climax. How about we put it up to level four?" She asked the students. They all were interested to see when Yumi would orgasm and gave their encouragement to torture Yumi even more. "Who thinks she will climax at level four?" She asked and about one third of the students put their hands up. "Who thinks level five?" About half the class put their hands up. "And what about six or higher?" The rest put their hands up.

Doctor Goodman clicked the plus button again, raising it to level four. Yumi cried out loudly, she was thrashing about now. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and she couldn't remember her name. After another minute, she came screaming, "AAAaAaAAIIIIIEEEEEAHHHHHHH!!" Doctor Goodman didn't turn off the device straight after, and Yumi started squealing, "Off! Turn off! Off! Please!! Aaahhh Off!". She left her to cry out for another five seconds before switching the device off. There was a small puddle of juices under Yumi's ass now and she was shining in the light from a film of sweat covering her entire body.

"I guess the fours won," She laughed, "Did you see what happened?" The class wasn't sure what she meant, "Well, I didn't turn off the device after her climax and she became too sensitive. It can be a painful experience after orgasm to be stimulated even more. Yumi can rest for a few minutes."

Yumi was still recovering when she heard the Doctor say she can rest for a few minutes. What did that mean? Did she have more planned for this class? Yumi got her breathing under control after five minutes, the orgasm that rocked her body was more powerful than the one yesterday.

"Now that Yumi has had a chance to rest we can try level five," Dr Goodman said.

"Doctor please no! I too tir- Naaahhhhagg! AHH AHH AHH!" Yumi yelled, she was interrupted mid-sentence by Dr Goodman switching to control onto level five.

"As you can see Yumi is still highly aroused," The Doctor continued, "Given her current state I don't think it will take long to see another climax."

Yumi was bucking wildly trying to shake the device off, but it held fast and buzzed away driving her crazy. Her cries got louder and louder until after another five minutes she screamed out and came hard. So hard she lost control of her bladder and shot piss up into the air, thrusting her hips off the chair. She managed to get some pee on the pants of the students closest to her. Yumi lay there with her eyes rolled back again, pussy spasming with some more piss dribbling out of her.

"Eeewww! She's such a dirty bitch! The slut squirted on my jeans!" Amber, a tall rich blonde girl complained, "She can pay for my dry cleaning!"

"Now Amber, it's hardly Yumi's fault. She was just testing the device. It's not her fault she is so easily aroused," The Doctor placated Amber, "And don't ever use that language in my class again or I will have you ejected," Dr Goodman warned.

Amber had a sour expression on her face. She was jealous of the Asian-Brazilian girl's beautiful body and she was genuinely angry about her jeans. She had a clique of fellow bitchy rich girls that she ordered around as her minions. She might have to find a way to get back at Yumi.

"So I hope you all learnt something about the importance of the clitoris today. It is essentially the organ that makes reproduction appealing for women. As you have witnessed, arousal of this organ, can be quite powerful indeed," Dr Goodman said looking over at Yumi, "Ahh, she seems to have gone to sleep. There's one more thing we have to check, the size of her clitoris."

Dr Goodman unscrewed the charm from her clitoris which was now swollen. She gently pull it down off the girl's pussy, the sticky gel stretching and releasing from the clitoral hood, and set it on the desk behind the chair. Then she took the callipers and measured the clit. "Well, it seems to have gotten larger. We now have 8 millimetres across and... let's see.. 16 millimetres long. That's a full 6 millimetres longer and two wider." Just then Yumi woke up.

"What happen?" Yumi asked, temporarily forgetting she had dosed off.

"Nothing, you've been a good girl helping us with the demonstration today," She whispered in Yumi's ear, "Ok class, that's it for today. See you on Thursday."

Yumi was so tired she passed out. The Doctor simply let her sleep in her chair while she cleaned up the mess Yumi made. The test run of the 'exciter charm' was a huge success. She might become very wealthy with these. She could see these being used in all sorts of manner, for many industries. They could be used for fun or equally as a kind of disciplinary tool. And now she had captured the whole thing on video. She had been filming since the start of the lesson of course. This would be fantastic to be able to show investors the amazing reaction Yumi had to the device. She was also sure that seeing a really hot girl like this naked and coming twice wouldn't harm her chances at landing an investor.

The Dean came in the classroom after Yumi had been sleeping for fifteen minutes.

"Hi Gloria, how did it go? She looks tuckered out!" he said.

"It went really well, you can watch the video if you like," She offered.

"I most certainly will, but maybe later. I might get Yumi to watch it with me."

The Dean bent down between Yumi's legs looking at her receding clitoris.

"Can I see the exciter charm Gloria? I want to try and put it on," He asked.

"Sure. Here you are," She passed him the device and the cloth she used to wipe her before, "Make sure you dry the hood and lips first to get a good hold."

The Dean did as she suggested. Taking his time to gently wipe her. Yumi mumbled in her slumber but she did wake up. Next he slipped on the charm and screwed it tight. Again Yumi mumbled and moaned a little.

"Well, we better get her out of your hair Doctor," He said.

"Ahh she was no trouble at all. I really had fun testing my little device. I think we both with make a lot of money. I have to thank you for giving me a loan when everyone else said I was crazy. There hasn't been enough research into female orgasms," Gloria said as she passed him the remote, "Don't go too crazy with it, I didn't push it over level five, and she really went nuts on that setting."

"Ok, duly noted. Now I'll just wake her up, the fun way..." The Dean said switching on the device at level two.

Yumi woke with a start, seemingly coming out of a dream she blurted out, "I good girl!"

"Ahh welcome back! Yes, you were. The Doctor is very happy with your performance. But we have to be going, it looks like someone needs a shower," He said referring to her sweaty, pee soaked body, "I'll get you a towel." He unstrapped her from the chair and then walked to the store room and found a towel. Upon returning to the chair he let Yumi dry herself and get dressed.

"Now Yumi, you know you are not to remove the exciter charm. It is your special jewellery from this point on. And you can guess what will happen if you don't behave," He said holding the remote up.

Yumi understood how completely she was imprisoned now, she wanted to fight it, but she couldn't deny it did feel great when she came. She was growing to love being looked at more and more, and every time someone said she was a "good girl" she got a warm happy feeling inside. She was bit by bit surrendering to being a slave, in spite of herself. Life could be much more simple for her, only having to think about her next orgasm, never needing to make any decisions. The Dean was impressed with her progress, but there was still a long way to go.

12