The College's New Assistant Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
331 Followers

"Ok students, now for something a little more fun and, well, a bit risqué," The Dean said alluding to what was to be announced,"But we are all adults here so I would expect you all to act mature. We are staging a 'slave auction' in two weeks. Of course the 'slave' part of it just means the candidate will have to go on a date with the highest bidder, nothing more, we do not condone prostitution. THIS is ALL JUST," The Dean said loudly letting the wonderful feeling on his cock get in the way of his delivery again.

He continued, "for fun and completely voluntary. There will be prizes for the highest priced slaves of the night, both male and female," The Dean was needing to clear his throat and cough more to hide his arousal and imminent ejaculation now. Miss White, in an attempt to give support to his "sickness", came up to his side and asked if he wanted some water. He said that he would like some. She returned shortly with a glass and he took a sip and returned it to her.

The Dean continued, "We will be accepting entrants today, anyone can apply, although be warned, you will be required to wear either lingerie ora bikini to enter and biddingwill be open to select membersof the public and College benefactors," The Dean only had a little bit more to say luckily, as he was having trouble maintaining his composure. He turned up the dial to a quarter second. Yumi gripped tightly with her lips around his cock as her mouth was penetrated four times per second. The Dean knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"So EVERYBODY do YOUR PART AND help raise LOTS OF MONEY FOR OUR GREAT COLLEEEGGGEE!!" He yelled and stretched out the last word and at the same time he banged his fist on a red button on the top of the podium, and raised his other fist in the air. Given the tilt of the top surface of the podium nobody could see any of the buttons or the dial controlling the mechanical headrest inside it. The red button pushed the headrest fully forward and stopped it from oscillating. Yumi relaxed her throat as his hard cock spurted hot semen down her throat. She swallowed it, having no way to spit it out. Her swallowing milked even more cum from the Dean's dick. The students cheered finding his enthusiasm somewhat compelling and uncharacteristic. To Yumi, she imagined they were cheering for her.

The Dean wiped his brow and joked, "Sorry, I got a bit carried away, I think this fever is filling me with school spirit!" The students laughed at his lame joke and just thought he had a "dad moment".

"Ok that's it, you can go to your classes now, please, sign up there's a computer just in front of this podium. Thank you students," The Dean said. Yumi was still pressed up against the Dean's pubic hairs, she could feel him softening in her mouth. The Dean pushed the red button again and she was released from her position. Her head retreated from his groin and she cleaned his cock as it withdrew from her mouth. She leaned forward as best she could to lick all around his head and shaft getting all the spunk of his member. The Dean was quite sensitive from having just ejaculated and was coughing a bit as she cleaned him.

The Dean plopped his cock out of her, wiped it on her face and put it back in his pants. He gave her a quick smile and pat her head then pulled down a blind that was attached to the roof of the podium in the inside. He pulled it all the way down and clipped it to a holster on the bottom. "Miss White will be along for you later," He whispered to her. She was in almost total darkness as she heard his footsteps get faint. He had left the exciter charm on and Yumi badly wanted to come. She was panting from the energetic workout her mouth just received, and also from the constant buzzing on her hard nub that was drowning in her own lubrication.

Yumi heard more footsteps this time behind her. A few students were walking to the table to sign up for the "slave auction". The podium was about two metres away and one metre higher than the table, so she was able to hear their conversation clearly.

"Well honestly, I think I can even raise more money than any girl in this!" Jake a rugby player and part-time model said confidently, "Look at these guns!" He flexed his biceps at the other three girls and one guy waiting to sign the volunteer list.

"Whatever dude, you are so fucking full of yourself," His friend from high school, Maria, originally from Spain, said as she slapped his bicep, "I'm just doing it because my father will be pissed off but he won't be able to say anything as it's for a 'good cause' hahaha!"

"I really hope that hot chick Yumi is going to be in it! Shit, she is so damn smoking!" Trent, who actually had a more muscular body than Jake, said unable to contain his optimism, "No offence girls, but she's easily the hottest girl in College."

"She sure is!" Jake agreed.

"Pfft! Just because she's Asian with big tits, right?" Jade said with transparent covetousness, "I've made over twenty men crazy for me so far, she doesn't know how to seduce men... I'm not intimidated, I'll raise double her paltry price." Jade boasted with bluster but she wasn't fooling anyone. Her friends could feel her self-doubt in her voice.

"I think she pretty and has a great body," Jill added.

"Yeah you've got to admit she is pretty, she got lucky in the genetic lottery," Keisha, a Haitian girl with a big booty, said, "Still, I don't care, I know I won't get the most I just want to see the reaction to my twerking!"

"Yeah I'm just doing it for a laugh," Jill concurred.

"We all better smash the gym in the next two weeks though," Trent said, "I'll give you three some tips, I won't even charge you," He said with a wink. The five of them signed their names and walked off to their first class. Yumi was excited to hear their private conversation, especially how attractive the majority of them found her. She really fed off the attention. She was definitely turning into another person, a slutty, horny, sexy little thing. Yumi thought to herself, she was really going to work hard in the slave auction, of course, she would be in it. The Dean undoubtedly created it just to showcase her body. And she wanted to win it badly. A few minutes later, Yumi heard footsteps, sharp ones on the wood of the stage. The blind was drawn up.

"Hello little sis! The Dean told me you did a great job of calming his nerves! He really loved it sweetheart. Seems you learnt how to deep-throat really well!" Miss White said. Yumi had never heard of this before, naturally, but now she had a name to give to her new dirty talent. She wondered what other sex tricks she would learn, that one was exciting and made her feel like a real sex object.

"Let's get you out of there," Miss White said untying her binds and helping her off the chair. Yumi stretched and yawned for a good minute. She had been couped up in that small space for a good twenty minutes. Miss White handed her the new uniform she was given and Yumi put it on. She looked very "cosplay" in this outfit. Especially with her pigtails and red ribbons. Her super powers would be making men wish they were single and getting their dicks rock hard. "What did you think Yumi? Was it fun?" Miss White asked the teenage girl with her lips and chest crusted in dried cum.

"Yes Sister, very good, I love Dean penis fill me!" Yumi said as she jiggled in joy. She was becoming more wanton every day, "Big Sister, I want come now!" She whined like a petulant child.

"Aww such a good girl," She said emphasising the key trigger words again, she would be due for some more NLP soon, "but, you should call it a cock, sweetie. Penis is so... clinical. Cock is what girls who love sucking them say. So what does a good girl say?" Miss White said ignoring her request and then looking at Yumi with a raised eyebrow.

"I love suck cock, sis," Yumi indulged her, "Please I come?"

"Very good! Awwww I'm so proud of you! Oh, is that little thing still going?" Miss White said. Yumi nodded as she pouted. Miss White continued to tease her, "Awww poor girl, well I don't have a controller for it I'm afraid. You'll have to wait until later sweetheart..." Miss White kissed her on her pouty lips and drank in the disappointed look on Yumi's sweet, beautiful face. It was priceless. She was completely broken and powerless to her own base urges now. She knew she should correct her broken English to "I love to suck cock" but she found it too cute to hear her speak that way. After seeing Yumi desperately yearning to come, Miss White knew her own chance to exploit the girl for her sexual fantasies wouldn't be too far away.