The College's New Assistant Pt. 11

Story Info
Yumi gets her temperature checked, gets milked and more.
12.1k words
4.57
68.5k
26

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
331 Followers

I want to thank everyone for their support and feedback. I will be including some of these ideas into future chapters. Some really exciting ideas that I hadn't considered. Thank you so much for all the criticisms and compliments. Please keep them coming!

*********************

Yumi gets her temperature checked, gets her tits milked and she is taught to use her manners.

Thermometers and Milking in class

Yumi's pussy was dripping as she was being led by Miss White to her next class, which was back in the Medical Department. The charm was still buzzing away on her clitoris making her want to come badly. Yumi was stared at along the tree-lined path towards building C by a handful of students that were on their way to class. After the Dean's serious tone this morning, nobody was brave enough to harass her, especially with Miss White holding her hand. They entered the classroom to find Dr Goodman standing in front of her large desk casual pacing back and forth explaining what the students would be learning this morning.

"Today I'll be teaching you a few methods of taking the temperature of a patient. Ah, our Special Assistant has arrived. Thank you Jane," the Doctor said. Miss White nodded at Dr Goodman and told Yumi that she was to return to the Dean's office after class then left the classroom.

"Yumi, come sit on the desk my dear," The Doctor instructed her. Yumi did as she was told. As she sat on the desk the tiny leotard wedged deep into her pussy pushing against her clitoral device. She let out a little noise of arousal.

"You ok, sweetie?" Dr Goodman asked, winking at Yumi. She knew the device was on level one, as the remote she had was in range of the wifi chip, so the exciter charm relayed her remote the information. Dr Goodman did not turn it off however. Yumi was frowning in frustration. Her lips were almost pouting again but she managed to force a weak smile back at the Doctor.

"Ok students, gather round the front of the class please," The Doctor told the students. Within a few seconds 20 students were standing a couple of metres from Yumi drinking in her beautiful body with their eyes.

"The first method we will try is measuring from inside the armpit. This is the least accurate and I frankly never use it, but I'll just demonstrate it for completeness. Lift your arm Yumi," She said putting the glass thermometer in her smooth nook. Yumi was instructed to hold it there for a few minutes while Dr Goodman carried on talking about how the thermometer worked. After this time she removed it and read the reading.

"Hmm, 36.9 degrees... this is a little high as a reading from the armpit will be about half a degree lower than the body's core temperature. The average body temperature is 36.8. There are a few reasons why this might be the case. Anyone want to guess?" Dr Goodman asked the students.

"Maybe she is sick?" Joe answered.

"Yes that would be one reason, but I think Yumi is fine. Are you sick Yumi?" The Doctor said.

"No Miss, I ok," Yumi said a little breathlessly.

"She's not sick but it seems something else might be affecting her..." Dr Goodman suggested.

"Could her heart rate make her hotter, Miss?" April, a chubby redhead asked.

"Yes, that would increase body temperature. Let's have a look and see if her heartbeat is faster than normal," Dr Goodman said. She put the earpieces of the stethoscope she was wearing in her ears and pressed the cold metal head against the top of Yumi's left breast. Dr Goodman looked at her watch and counted in her head.

"Yes it seems her heart is beating a little fast at between 85 and 90 beats. Why do you think that is? She not sick, and given her outfit, probably not hot either." The Doctor posited.

"She's just horny as usual Miss," Jen said, repeating her answer from the last class she had with Dr Goodman.

"Is that correct Yumi?" The Teacher asked.

"Yes Miss, I horny, my pussy is itchy! Kimochi!" Yumi blurted out quickly, saying that she had a good feeling in her mother tongue. A good feeling but it wasn't enough. Yumi didn't care that the students would think she was a slut, she longed desperately to come.

"Yumi, we have to demonstrate the other methods of taking your temperature, please try to control yourself dear," The Doctor said feeling playful with the poor wanton teenager, "Now open your mouth and lift your tongue. The reading will be taken from your mouth."

Yumi had a pathetic pleading look on her face as she received the thermometer under her tongue. Dr Goodman told her to keep her mouth shut for a minute as she clicked the remote in her pocket turning the exciter charm up a notch to level two. She had endured the device grabbing and shaking her hard button for at least forty minutes now. Yumi grunted through her closed mouth. Dr Goodman simply shot her a stare that told her she better not dare open her mouth. Like the good girl she was, she kept it shut and tried ignore her terribly aroused state. The teasing Doctor left Yumi with the thermometer there for the next three minutes while she explained that this was the most common use of a thermometer and how the next one was thicker but didn't say where she would use it. Dr Goodman removed the thermometer and read the measurement on it to the class.

"37.4 degrees, slightly higher than the last... Seems Yumi is even hotter. Well, just one more to try students. Yumi, take off your leotard now, I don't want it getting in the way of our next demonstration,.. you can take off the sandals too," The Doctor said without and noticeable change in tone.

"Yes Miss," Yumi said knowing she would only be more turned on with her meagre coverings removed. She stood up and unbuckled the belt and shrugged off the stretchy uniform. Her pussy was slick with her juices and the silver device shined in the harsh light of the classroom.

"Ah I didn't know your were still wearing the device!" The Doctor lied, "The mystery has been solved class. It seems Yumi has really taken to the exciter charm my colleagues and I developed. Well, thank you for you endorsement Yumi!" The students chuckled and fixed their eyes firmly on Yumi's dripping slit. Yumi responded to the attention by getting even wetter.

"Ok sweetie, get up on the table on your hands and knees please," The Doctor ordered the buxom beauty. She climbed onto the table and did as she was told. She was all too aware of the weight of the little metallic vibrating ring attached to her sex. Dr Goodman nodded her approval but walked over to Yumi to make an adjustment. She pulled her hands to the left edge of the desk so her arms were flat. Then she turned her head to the right so she was looking sideways at the students. Finally, she moved Yumi's hands around behind her to grab onto the back of her knees. She was quite the sight. Her ass raised in the air, deliciously inviting, like she was an animal on heat presenting. Her big tits squashed and spilling out from under her chest and her beautiful pouting face pushed against the table looking back into the eyes of 20 horny nineteen year olds.

"There, this pose should help with the next demonstration. I'll just lube up this thermometer..." Dr Goodman said slathering the inch thick anal thermometer in vaseline. To add some more humiliation to Yumi's current plight she said, "Yumi, please reach up and pull apart your bum cheeks,"

"Y-Y-Yerss Merss," Yumi managed to mumble out with her cheek pushed against the white powder-coated metal desk and her body longing for release. Yumi leaned back so that her arse cheeks were sitting on her heels then she lifted her hands to reach her buttocks and slowly separated them.

"I know this is uncomfortable Yumi, but we need your anus in the air more so I can show the students what I'm doing here. Put your arms back and hold the edge of the desk, Yumi. Jen and Joe, come up here and help me," Dr Goodman said as she pulled Yumi's bum high into the air so her thighs were perpendicular to the table. Her cute rosebud was as high as it could go. Yumi felt pornographic in this pose. She would really let them do whatever they wanted to her, she just wished she could come. It was her very important duty as she saw it now. She could think of it as she was helping educate these young doctors who in the future would save peoples lives. There was no shame in that. But in reality she wasn't really thinking about that. She was thinking that she was a slave to her emotions. She would do anything for the Dean and the teachers, because of the masochistic pleasure she got from being on the edge of coming from their cruel sexual games. A good girl does as she is told, Yumi thought.

"Ok guys, stand either side, Joe come around the other side of me. Put on these gloves," Joe and Jen put on the latex gloves with a snap, the sound increased the anticipation in Yumi's body. Her heart was beating faster and she could feel some pussy juice making long ropes from her slit. She knew the two helpful students behind her would be able to see it and smell it. She heart fluttered at the thought that very soon she would have something shoved in her ass in front of the whole class. Hopefully, Yumi thought, the Doctor would turn up the exciter charm and play with her love button.

"Now each of you put a hand on her cheeks and gentle pry them apart. Gather round students, watch how I insert the thermometer into Yumi's anus," Dr Goodman said as she pushed the cold glass tube into Yumi's little ring.

"Eeeeeiii!" Yumi yipped at the cold intrusion. She reflected on how it felt far more humiliating to her than the dog tail she wore in Drama class. Probably because she was completely naked, had the tiny vibrator buzzing her into a frenzy and her ass high in the air with 20 students crowded around her and craning their necks to get a closeup of her breached asshole. She could see the bulges in the pants of a few boys standing closer to her head. She wondered what their cocks would look like if they unzipped and let them hover in front of her face. Yumi was shocked at how much she wanted to suck cocks now. One cock in her mouth and now she had an insatiable taste for it.

"Now with this particular model, you want to to get it in a good three or four inches. How does that feel Yumi? Not too bad?" The reprobate Doctor said.

"Ahh Miss.. I.. come?," Yumi said incoherent and not answering her question.

"I'll take that as a no then," The class chuckled at her comment, "Ok now we will leave this one in for a few minutes." As Dr Goodman talked about the anus having a lot of blood vessels in and thus good for taking a temperature, she clicked on the remote in her pocket stealthily, raising Yumi's pussy jewellery up to level three.

"Ooooohh hhhuunnn oooh," Yumi mumbled.

"I'm sorry students, I hope Yumi's noises aren't too distracting. It seems the device she is wearing is making this fun for her. I would turn it off but I don't have the remote for it. Well, at least it makes it more enjoyable for Yumi," The Doctor offered as a lame explanation. At this point everyone knew that she was lying, and of course nobody cared. It was all a bit of a game. Yumi was there to be used as a fun teaching aid. She was a beautiful toy of the College. It made the lessons more interesting and studies have proven that the more entertaining a class is, the more information is retained. It was with this justification they saw it as completely reasonable to bring a sexy mixed-race girl to the brink of orgasm in public. The doctor started absentmindedly playing with the thermometer in Yumi's ass as she spoke. Twisting it, pushing it in and out and moving it side to side. All this made Yumi moan more. Not so much from the feeling, it was still a strange feeling to her, but because of how exposed and violated she was in this position.

"Ok, Tom, can you come up here and read the temperature?" Dr Goodman asked.

Tom walked over to the edge of the desk and leaned over Yumi's gorgeous ass. It was so much sexier from this view. Tom could imagine entering her tight ring and grabbing her firm rounded arse cheeks and just thrusting hard into her.

"37.7 Miss," Tom announced.

"Very good, indeed, Yumi is a bit warmer. It looks like we might need to cool her down a little," Dr Goodman said, "Tom can you please fetch me the rolled up towel I have put in the fridge?" She said pointing to the bar fridge next to the store room door. Dutifully, the student retrieved it wondering what the Doctor would do next. He handed her the frozen rolled-up travel-sized towel. Dr Goodman unrolled it and some soft cracking sounds emanated from the melting towel.

"Yumi my dear, this will be a little cold, but it will help get your temperature down. I am demonstrating to the students how they can treat a high temperature. We'll have you stay there and keep the thermometer in to monitor the change," Dr Goodman said clinically.

"Uhnn, Yeers Missh," Yumi managed to say. She was in a daydream and had closed her eyes now just focusing on the pleasure and trying to imagine how dirty she looked with her ass in the air, penetrated, and her pussy leaking its juice onto the table. Yumi resumed her soft moaning after answering the Doctor.

Dr Goodman then draped the towel over her back causing Yumi to jolt her body a little from shock.

"Sorry sweetie, you are doing a great job. Good girl!" Dr Goodman reassured the buxom beauty. Yumi had not been able to focus on anything much the Doctor had said but the words 'good girl' seemed to permeate into her mind and trigger something. Her hips started making small circles now becoming more aroused at the Doctor's words. A few of the students noticed this and giggled at Yumi quietly calling her a horny bitch under their breath. Yumi wasn't even aware she was doing this. She was too overcome with pleasure to realise her lascivious actions. Dr Goodman continued talking about how an ice bath may be beneficial to athletes but it is definitely effective in lowering temperature.

"Let's check again and see if this has made any difference..." Dr Goodman said, "Let's get someone else to check this time.. Ahh Amy, can you come up here and read the thermometer please?" Amy was a shy girl who had been sent here by her parents in the hope of making her come out of her shell a little more. She slowly and daintily walked up to the desk putting Dr Goodman between her and the gyrating naked girl. She nervously kept looking at Yumi then quickly staring back at the floor.

"Come on Amy, she won't bite! You'll have to see a lot of naked bodies and some much less pleasant stuff as a Doctor," Dr Goodman said as she thrust the girl behind Yumi's upturned ass with a thermometer sticking out of it. Amy tried to follow the LCD panel on the side of the thermometer with her eyes to read it, but it was moving in little circles making it impossible for her. "You'll have to stop her from moving, I find that a little slap helps," The Doctor offered.

"M-m-Miss a s-slap?" Amy said tripping over her words. Without warning Dr Goodman grabbed Amy's wrist and delivered a firm sharp slap to Yumi's glistening arse.

"Yumi, please be a good girl and keep still for a moment!" Dr Goodman added.

The words drifted into Yumi's mind somewhere and she uttered, "Yerrsh Meers," her face still mashed against the table now with a little pool of dribble in front of her lips.

Amy leaned in to read the thermometer and Dr Goodman told her, "You may as well remove it now." Amy took in a quick breath of shock. "Go ahead Amy..." the Doctor said impatiently. Amy reached out slowly with a shaky hand and gripped the end. Someone from the class called out at that moment with the intention of further unnerving the timid girl. She lunged forward and sank the thermometer almost all the way into Yumi's willing rosebud.

"Eeeeeiii! Oooh!" Yumi cried as she received another three inches of the thermometer in her asshole. Amy had turned bright crimson now and quickly pulled the tube out of Yumi's rectum. There was an audible squelching pop sound as it slid out. The poor medical student stammered as she read the temperature.

"Thir-thir-th-thirty eight Dr Goodman." Amy said and quickly placed the thermometer on the desk. She glanced over at Yumi's anus that was closing up again. Amy couldn't believe the level of exposure this Asian bombshell was willing to endure for the purpose of helping her College. It was quite amazing but also disgusting to Amy.

"Very good Amy, you can join the others now. Well it seems that an icy towel is not enough to cool down Yumi. I guess the charm she is wearing is too effective at raising her temperature... sorry I don't have a remote to stop it and conduct a less biased test, but I'm sure you have all learnt how to take a temperature," Dr Goodman walked around to the front of the desk and looked down at Yumi's big tits that were squashed and spilling out from under her rib cage. She noticed some damp patches. It was a peculiar sight.

"Yumi please sit on the edge of the desk now, I want to check something," Dr Goodman said vaguely. Yumi got up slowly, she was a little stiff from hold that uncomfortable position for the last 20 minutes. She swivelled on her sweaty bum and put her legs over the edge closing them tightly whilst trying to rub them together against her electronic clitoral jewellery. She had a pained expression on her face having been being stimulated for almost an hour by the evil device without being able to release, just kept on the edge of ecstasy. Dr Goodman leaned in and looked at her nipples. They were a little darker than she remembered and were topped with a single drop of milk each.

"Just as I suspected. It seems the pressure of her breasts against the desk has expressed some milk. You might be in luck students, I can try to teach you about milk ducts. Lets see if she has any more left," Dr Goodman said in a cold and objective manner, "Now, the first thing to do before expressing breast milk is to massage the breast. Yumi's breasts are obviously quite large so I might ask one of the girls to help me with this... my gosh Yumi, what size are you?" Dr Goodman asked, uncharacteristically surprised by the size of them.

"aahh aaaah I'm 32DD Miss," Yumi replied in her hazy state. She so desperately wanted to come. She was well beyond caring that she was naked in class, her clit was swollen and she felt like she needed to pee again. Yumi knew she was close, she just needed a little extra push.

"Hmm that can't be right, I think you've grown. One moment students, I'm a little curious to see..." Dr Goodman drifted off as she retrieved a tape measure. Quickly taking it around Yumi's chest just below her huge mammaries, it measured 27.5 inches, she made a mental note of the measurement. Then she measured around her nipple line spilling the tiny milk drops onto the tape. Yumi's over bust measurement had ballooned to 38 inches. She did some basic arithmetic and figured out Yumi's size.

"I knew it!" She said triumphantly, "Yumi, you are now a 32F! Remarkable!" There was some quietly awed chatter from the students. Not only were her tits massive, they held a fantastic tear drop shape. This discovery would just further incense the jealous girls in her class. Thankfully, Amber was not in her class today as she was still suspended due to her behaviour towards Yumi.

"Jen, please help me with the milk expressing demonstration," Dr Goodman said. Jen giggled as she bounded towards the table, excited to play with the sexy girls big titties. "Ok Jen, if you can stand on the left side of Yumi and using your left hand, just start to softly massage her breasts, but don't go close to the nipple or areola," The Doctor instructed her as she did the same with her right hand on the other side of Yumi.

"Yes Miss," Jen said trying to suppress a juvenile smile on her face. Yumi sat up a little straighter thrusting her chest into their hands. "That's it Jen, we'll do this for a few more minutes," Dr Goodman said as she talked about this also being a good thing to do in the shower to check for breasts tumours.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
331 Followers