The College's New Assistant Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

"Ok now we can begin to express the milk. Jen, position your fingers over the milk reservoirs on Yumi's breast. You might want to use two hands for these big ones. I think your hands are a little small to hold it in one hand.

Put your left hand under the breast and put your right hand in a "C" shape above the nipple. You've got that now Jen?" Dr Goodman asked the girl handling Yumi's ample tit flesh.

"Err yes Miss, I've got it now," Jen answered.

"Ok now put your thumb below the nipple about one inch and your first 2 fingers one inch above her nipple directly in line with your thumb," Dr Goodman continued with her instructions.

"Ok Miss, like this?" Jen held the breast presenting it with her left hand and gently positioning her left hand for milking.

"Very good, that's it," The Doctor praised her. She had the right breast ready to go as well, "Ok now this is the fun part. Before you apply pressure, lift her breast with your left hand. Ok, good, now apply pressure inward toward Yumi's chest wall. The pressure should be gentle and firm, but don't squeeze the breast at all. Don't stretch the areola, as this will make it more difficult to express the milk. Press your thumb and index finger directly back into the breast tissue, into the wall of the chest Jen. Hopefully not too confusing?" Dr Goodman joked. At about this time, the timer that Dr Goodman had set to increase the exciter charm to the next level, had triggered level four. Yumi started moaning loudly now and had open her legs and was pumping the air in front of her with her hips.

"Some women find milking enjoyable, we haven't even really started but it looks at though that is true with Yumi," Dr Goodman teased getting a laugh from the students. "Ok Jen, start expressing!"

Simultaneously, they pressed inward on her F cup tits. Two little dribbles of milk tricked out of her nipples. The two women kept going and could see the dribbles transforming into a stream. After a few more pumps two giant jets shot out towards the students. The students gasped and giggled, some made disapproving noises, but most seemed to be entertained by the spectacle. The crowd had parted in the middle as Yumi's milk was squirting out between one and two metres. Yumi liked the feeling of the milk shooting out of her erect buds. Her nipples seemed to be very sensitive and only added to the fire in her pussy.

"Miss, is it ok to drink it?" Jen asked.

"It's absolutely fine, breast milk is full of a ton of nutrients actually. But the idea of breastfeeding beyond a certain age doesn't sit well with most people," Dr Goodman said as they both kept pushing the milk out of Yumi's big udders, "Ok now try rolling around the breast."

Doing this motion caused even more milk to come out, the ground in front of Yumi was now speckled in white drops. A couple of boys watching the show joked to each other that they would love to have Yumi as their own personal cow for their morning coffee and cereal. Naked in the kitchen with a bell around her neck. Of course, they would use her for breeding as well.

"Hey Kirsty, dare you to drink it?" Jen said taunting her friend.

"Eww gross! No way!" Kirsty answered her kinky friend.

"We all did at one time in our lives," Dr Goodman said, "Look, it's really nothing to worry about, it's actually healthy." Jen did something that shocked everyone next. She took Yumi's breast and shoved it in her mouth and sucking the milk she was expressing straight down her throat. This was too much for Yumi. She screamed out as she came the sucking on her nipple was the little kick she needed to push her over the edge.

"Yyeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiaaaaahhh!" Yumi shrieked Once again, she was unable to control her bladder. It seemed she was definitely a squirter. Her pussy started spasming squirting out little erratic jets of cum and piss. Dr Goodman quietly stopped milking her for a minute and covertly turned off the device.

"Oh whoops, I didn't realise she was so sensitive!" Jen laughed at Yumi's display.

"Wow, you lesbian Jen!!" Kirsty yelled at her.

"Ok everyone, please calm down! Yes, Yumi has lost control of herself but that happens for some girls with nipple stimulation. Now Jen, you should have asked first. I have half a mind to punish you for that behaviour, but there is nothing wrong with drinking breast milk. Now for the sake of science, can you explain the taste?" Dr Goodman asked Jen.

"Hmm, it wasn't too bad. Kind of sweet and creamy, a bit like the milk left at the bottom of a bowl of cereal I'd say," Jen explained to the class. Yumi was still in the throes of her orgasm so her thoughts were scattered, but when Jen sucked her tit she felt a massive wave of humiliation wash over her. It was so crazy to be used like that in public. She had been rubbed, penetrated, tied up, gagged and spanked in public but there was something especially perverse and erotic about having her own milk sucked from her swollen tits.

"Tom, please get a clean beaker from the back room. I need you to hold it in front of Yumi's breasts for me," Dr Goodman.

"Yes Miss," Tom replied. He returned a moment later waiting in front of Jen and Dr Goodman.

"Ok just hold it in the centre of Yumi's breasts," The Doctor said guiding his hands to move the beaker a few inches below and in front of Yumi's squirting nipples. "Jen, try to aim into the beaker."

Yumi was beginning to breath slower now as she sat in a puddle of her own cum and urine. Since her breasts really started to swell in last week, her nipples had become much more sensitive and sometimes felt quite sore. She was thankful to have the relief of having her nipples massaged. Yumi stared at the one litre beaker that was slowly filling with her own sweet white nectar with quiet awe at the functions of her beautiful body. The beaker was sounding soft tinkling noises as each new stream of milk hit it.

"It's really flowing now, we've got about 100 millilitres now. Let's see if we can get to 300," Dr Goodman said optimistically. As her and Jen kept milking Yumi's massive literal milk jugs she talked about the animo acids and vitamins found in breasts milk and how strange it was that humans drink the milk of other animals but find it distasteful to drink human milk. Another ten minutes and Yumi had run out of milk.

"Ok well, it looks like she is empty. Let's see..." Dr Goodman said as she took the beaker from Tom, "..we've got about.. 355 millilitres there. Not a bad yield. Yumi, I will need to monitor your milk production over the next few weeks ok?"

"Ah ok Miss, you milk me?" Yumi asked.

"Yes, you will need daily milking. It might not be me doing it everyday but you will find your breasts begin to hurt if you don't express milk daily," Dr Goodman explained, "Now, who is intrepid enough to try some fresh milk? Only if you don't mind Yumi..." Dr Goodman said.

"It ok Miss. Please try it," Yumi said, happy to let the students try her milk, fulfilling her role as College Special Assistant always willing to help the teachers and students. Dr Goodman looked at all of the faces of the medical students. Most of the girls had their faces screwed up in detest at the idea of drinking her warm milk, but a lot of the boys looked happy to try it. For some of them it would be a vaguely sexual thrill knowing they were imbibing something produced by the busty beautiful Brazilian.

"Can I try it Miss?" Joel asked.

"Sure, just take a small sip and pass it on," Dr Goodman said handing him the beaker. He tried it remarking that it did indeed taste sweet and creamier than cow milk. He passed it on to the next guy who was eager to drink milk that was only a few minutes ago in the breasts of the smoking Asian. After a few minutes about a third of the class had tried it. They handed it back to Dr Goodman who noticed there was still about 150 millilitres left. She had a small sip.

"Mmmm, very good. I'll save the rest of this for my coffee," Dr Goodman said with a sly smile. She then put the beaker in the fridge after covering it with a piece of cling wrap. "Well students, that about all we have time for today. I trust you all learnt something today?" She was answered with a chorus of students saying that the class had been very interesting. "Thanks for your help Jen, and Tom."

The students left the class and Yumi sat on the desk awaiting instructions from Dr Goodman. Her breasts felt much better now and she was still high from her orgasm.

"Good girl Yumi, you are really performing wonderfully. It's great to have you to help in class. It just makes it so much easier to teach the students, they really pay a lot more attention when you are here. Now, what should we do about this mess? There's urine and ejaculate all over the floor. Wipe yourself off with this towel then clean up that mess for me sweetheart," Dr Goodman ordered her.

"Yes Miss," was all Yumi could say. Now she was being told to do manual labour as well. She was a very clean and organised girl normally so she wasn't unhappy about cleaning. It was her mess after all. She had just been such a horny slut that she dirtied the floor. This was the pay off for her orgasm she reasoned. Yumi stood up and first wiped off her breasts then sopped up the wetness on her ass, pussy and legs. Then she got on her knees to wipe the front of the desk following it to the floor and getting onto all fours rubbing over her juices in big circles. Dr Goodman was doing something in the back room as Yumi cleaned. Five minutes later Yumi bounded to her feet announcing, "Miss, I'm finish!"

"Good girl. You can get dressed now and see what the Dean wants you to do next. Thank you for today," Dr Goodman said. Yumi put her stretchy little leotard back on and fastened her belt around it. She put on her sandals back on, said goodbye to Dr Goodman and began her walk to the Dean's office. Yumi was taking her time strolling along the path back to the office and she noticed a group of art students having a picnic on the grass.

"fwwooooot wwwwooooo!" one of the boys in the group whistled at her. Yumi found herself stopping and waving at them instead of continuing on. They took this as an invitation to approach her. Two girls and two boys got up and walked over to surround her.

"Hello pretty!", Zoe, a tall blonde girl said to her, "Do you want to be our friend?"

It was a loaded question. Yumi would never say no in this situation. Her Japanese upbringing meant that she would always hide her true feelings if it was deemed impolite by society. It wasn't that she didn't want to associate them, but she had to go to the Dean's office.

"Sorry, I have go to Dean, nice to meet you, let' be friends later," Yumi replied turning to leave again.

"Wait wait, don't go so quickly!" Ben, a weedy nerdy guy with dreadlocks, pleaded with her, "Stay and have a beer with us!"

"I little busy sorry," Yumi apologised.

"Awww come here sweetie," Vanessa who is a short curvy brunette with curly hair said, "We wanna play!" Vanessa grabbed at the back of her leotard stopping her from escaping.

"I just love your outfit baby, looks so good on you," Zoe said rubbing her arse and stroking her hair.

"I sorry, I really have to go," Yumi begged again.

"We better let her go guys, you heard what the Dean said. If he finds out we were messing with her..." the last of the group, Dave, warned them.

"Ok, but first-" Vanessa said as she stepped in front of Yumi and pulled her head into her own and planted a long, deep kiss on her mouth. Yumi felt the girl's tongue thrust into her mouth swirling over her tongue and sucking softly on her lips. As Vanessa was doing this she grabbed Yumi's left breast with her hand. Meanwhile, behind her, Ben had developed a hard erection and was pulling Yumi's arse into his groin, wedging his tented fisherman pants into her ass crack. Yumi was bent forward now with her lips still locked with the curvy brunette. Yumi had to admit to herself, she liked being grabbed against her will like this. She found herself pushing back onto the clothed cock wondering what it would feel like if it were jammed into her pussy.

"Come on guys!" Dave said pulling his dreadlocked friend away from her after a long thirty seconds of the pair molesting her.

Yumi gasped as Vanessa let go of her. She had not breathed as she was in shock about the whole situation.

"Mmmm you taste good, come back and play with us soon Special Assistant Yumi!" Vanessa teased her and gave her a firm slap on the ass sending her on her way again. Yumi made it to the Dean's office without any more interruptions.

"How did the class go Yumi?" The Dean asked.

"It ok Sir. I come again and Doctor milk me," She replied not mentioning the students that harassed her on the way to office. She didn't want to get them in trouble.

"Excellent, happy to hear you're producing milk now. We've been giving you a something that causes your breasts to lactate. Hopefully you can produce a litre a day. It would be a nice treat for us teachers to have in the morning," He continued, "Yumi, today I'm going to teach you how to ask for something, and how to give your superiors their due respect. You are going to suck me again, but not until you've asked me very nicely for my cock. If you don't, then you won't get any more pleasure from any of us, and your new role will be a janitor, working long hours in dirty baggy clothing and your face will be covered. Nobody will be attracted to you again. Is that understood?"

Yumi certainly didn't want to clean toilets for the next two years and the Dean was right to think she loved the attention she received in her role. She had definitely warmed to it through the constant training and discipline. She was also very keen to suck the Dean's big dick again. She would continue to debase herself further and further.

"Yes Sir, I ask you nicely," She surrendered to the Dean.

"Ok, Yumi, do you want something from me? If you want to suck my hard cock all you have to do is ask..." The Dean asked.

Yumi felt a giddy flutter in her stomach upon hearing the Dean's question. The tables were turning. Now it was her who was expected to beg the Dean for her objectification. She did indeed want to suck his big eight-inch cock but at the same time she didn't want to appear completely shameless.

"Err aahhm yes Sir... can I suck c- cock?" She blurted out, her nervousness causing the last unfamiliar word to stick in her throat.

"Come on you can do better than that! Try again. Ask me NICELY Yumi-chan," The Dean said. Yumi felt like she was being chastised by her Father when he added "chan" to her name. It's the Japanese suffix for children or close friends. The Dean was her daddy now. He was her Master, she was his slave. Yumi tried again.

"Please Sir, I can suck you cock?" She said meekly.

"That's better, but I don't believe you want it," The Dean said as he sat in his chair and pushed away from his desk leaving a one metre gap between him and the desk. Yumi was standing a few metres in front of his desk shifting her weight awkwardly, not knowing what he was planning. "Ask me again, this time try to seduce me."

"Please Sir, I want big cock, please let me suck for you cock! I want it! I love it!" Yumi said quite loudly.

"That's the spirit! Good girl," The Dean said unbuckling his pants and pulling them down to his ankles, "Now, get on your hands and knees and crawl slowly over her and get your treat, Yumi-chan."

This was so terribly perverted. Here she was in the Dean's office barely dressed smelling of sex and begging to suck his cock. And now the Dean wanted her to crawl over like an animal and suck him. Yumi was getting wet at this request. She kneeled down and fell onto her hands. She could only just see the Dean's smiling face peering over the desk. Slowly she started walking on hands and knees. Her breasts were swaying back and forth and after only a few steps one breast sprung out of it's tiny covering. Yumi was close to the desk now, about half way along her journey.

"What do you want Yumi-chan? Tell me," The Dean asked her again.

"Sir I want cock, big cock sucking. Love sucking cock Sir!" Yumi said continuing on crawling, now with both tits freely swinging. She eventually crawled all the way around to in front of the Dean's chair and was now looking straight up between his bare legs staring in wonder at his big hard weeping cock. He had his hands on the armrests.

"Oh you've fallen out of your top. Lets get that silly thing off," He said pushing her back to sit on her legs he unbuckled the belt and quickly stripped her of the tiny leotard. He then used the belt to tie her hands together with them bent upwards toward her neck. "So you want this?" He said grabbing his dick and waving it in her face.

"Yes please Sir I want," Yumi said.

"Really? Are you going to be a good girl and keep sucking me as long as I say?" He teased her.

"Yes Sir, I want suck cock, I good girl, good uhm cock-sucker!" Yumi said improvising.

"Very well then, let's see how good you are. Start sucking sweetheart," He said rolling his chair slightly forward and pushing his thick head into her little mouth. Yumi stretched her lips over the warm cock-head and took in the first four inches, swirling her tongue all around. She felt great to have something in her mouth again, and she was so happy to be serving the Dean in this intimate way. The Dean reached in his left pocket where he had a remote for her clit machine and turned it onto level one. Yumi made a little noise feeling it come to life. "Oooh that's a good girl, you've learnt well, when you feel sad or lonely you can suck my cock like a dummy sweetie. You feeling good now?" The Dean asked her in earnest, he could see the change in her attitude from the start of her service. She really seemed to be getting off on her treatment.

"mmmnnnh aaah yyyrrrnnss shhhrrr," Yumi mumbled over his cock.

"Suck it like a dummy, like the thing that is put in a baby's mouth to shut it up," He explained.

Yumi didn't know the word "dummy" but now she understood what he meant. She started sucking the head in short, hard mouthfuls the Dean stroked her head and repeated "good girl" over and over. After a few minutes of this the Dean said, "Ok time to show me how deep you can take my cock Yumi-chan," and he pushed down on her head gently inserting his full length into her. Yumi was caught by surprise and pulled back from his cock. The Dean pushed again more forcefully and leaned over her and gave her a hard slap on her arse. She squealed into his deep rod.

"Bad girl Yumi! Pay more attention please!" He admonished her. Yumi felt regret instantly, she was a silly girl not obeying and relaxing her throat when the Dean wanted to use it. She doubled her efforts holding her breath and pushing the head of his cock past the back her throat. It sat there for about ten seconds then she swallowed around it sending a wave of pleasure through the Dean's body. Yumi heard the door open behind her.

"Ah there you are!" Miss White chimed bursting into the room. She saw the Dean's state of undress and leaned over the desk saying, "I can see you are busy, hello Sis," she said winking at the girl whose face was pushed up against the Dean's groin, "But you've got that 12 o'clock with the people from Provocative Parties now. Shall I send them in?"

"Ah yeah, one moment," The Dean said, "Yumi, scoot back under the desk and continue, don't take me out of your mouth ok sweetheart?" Yumi just mumbled with the cock deep in her throat and shuffled slowly back as the Dean rolled his chair forward. Once again Yumi would be sucking cock while the Dean spoke to others. It gave her a wicked thrill to have her mouth fucked in public, but hidden.

"Ok, I'll send them in now?" Miss White said raising her eyebrows at the Dean.

"Sure I'm ready," He said, "Yumi, be very quiet, but keep being a good little cock-sucker." He stroked her head once and pushed his chair the last six inches under the desk. Miss White disappeared back into her office and told a man and woman they could enter. The pair walked in and greeted the Dean.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers