The College's New Assistant Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

"Hello Marcus! How are you?" The woman who appeared to be the more senior of the business said.

"I'm very well Kim, excuse me but I won't get up. I've damaged my ankle recently and it is still very painful to stand on," He explained.

"Ah sorry to hear that, no bother," She said reaching over the desk and shaking his hand. His legs were hidden beneath the desk so she couldn't see that he wasn't wearing pants. The man shook his hand after her and then they both took their seats. "So how did it happen?" she asked.

"Ah I was going for a jog and sprained it, no exciting story unfortunately," He lied.

"Well you could have lied and told me you did it in some heroic act," Kim joked. She was a tall Chinese woman with amazing legs. Highly intelligent and driven, she had started her business creating unique parties with an adult entertainment skew. Some of the things she allowed at her parties could be described as prostitution but none of the party goers, usually men on a bucks night, ever complained or reported it. And technically, what she did wasn't prostitution. She was herself a beautiful woman with amazing legs and small but perky B cup breasts. She had a small, flat face with pretty features and wore her hair in a short pixie cut. It didn't hurt to be attractive in the entertainment industry. The man sitting next to her was a Senior Account Manager called Jacob. He was responsible for making sure the clients were not only satisfied, but were completely happy.

"So, what do you think of the photos I sent you?" Marcus asked Kim.

"Yes, they were fabulous! Exactly what we are looking for," Kim said excitedly, "I think we could bundle your asset with up-sells and make a lot of money per party, of which you would receive a percentage as per our rate card, and even use the asset in some corporate events."

"Great, that sounds perfect," Marcus said, "I'm interested to see how creative you can get."

Yumi wasn't sure what they were talking about, or who these people were. What she did hear under the desk, was a lot of words she didn't understand. And to compound matters she had the buzzing of the exciter charm and her duty to concentrate on. Best to just ignore it and try to do her best while not arousing any suspicion to the Dean's guests.

"I trust you'll be attending the auction next Friday?" Marcus asked.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world! I might even make a bid myself," Jacob said.

"Haha, I don't think that would be a good idea Jacob..." Kim said putting him in his place.

"Yeah, perhaps you are right, but it would be nice,"

"What about a date with me instead?" Kim teased him.

"uhm- well, er- sure, of course!" Jacob stammered.

"I'm just messing with you Jacob! Hahaha" Kim replied.

"Better listen to the boss, mate," Marcus added.

Jacob nodded nervously. He was usually very confident with clients, but he always seemed to wilt under the commands of his beautiful Chinese boss. There was something about her that broke his will. Whether it was her tenacity, great looks or fearlessness, she never failed to unnerve him, however he really enjoyed working for her.

"We still have a bit more work to do to get our 'contractor' trained up. So I think the earliest we could start would be after the auction. Is that ok with you?" Marcus asked.

"Yes, that's fine. We have some events planned that could utilise our shared asset. We'd prefer you to complete the work so it goes off without a hitch. For example, we have a private sales party that would be a perfect first job," Kim said, speaking about Yumi as if she were merely a commodity.

"And after that we have lots of possibilities for promotional spots for alternative clubs and events," Jacob added.

"Yes, the opportunities are endless really," Kim said, "I hope you will train more contractors in the future, Marcus." Kim said.

"I haven't really given it much thought. This one was kind of a personal project, but we'll see," Marcus told her.

Marcus looked down at Yumi as he went to get something from his draw. He took this moment to grab the back of Yumi's head and pull it all the way into his hairy crotch. This time Yumi was able to take the cock in her throat smoothly. Her throat was now blocked and she had to hold her breath. The Dean held her there as he rifled through his draw pretending he couldn't find something.

"Hmm, it's in here somewhere.. where is that damn stick?" He muttered. Still holding Yumi against his pubis she was starting to think he should release her soon as she had been holding her breath for about 20 seconds now. Finally, the Dean "found" the USB stick he was looking for and released the oxygen starved girl. Yumi tried not to make any noise but she drew in a breath of air fairly loudly. The Dean was still looking down at his draw which was open directly above Yumi's head as she made this noise.

"Are you ok?" Kim asked hearing the choking noise coming from the Dean's general vicinity.

The Dean faked a few more coughs, "Ahem, -cough, cough- sorry, must have been some dust aggravating my throat." Yumi had caught her breath again and the Dean closed the drawer and shifted his pelvis forward ramming his cock down her throat again. Yumi was careful not to cough and just went back to sucking like a good slave. She sped up her rhythm now and was trying to get the Dean to come, trying to make him have trouble talking, as a small payback for cutting off her oxygen. It was a pretty lame revenge as the meeting was now pretty much over.

"Oh, -cough, cough-, ahh, thanks for meeting me today, ahh," The Dean said having some trouble trying to speak to Kim with his cock being sucked hard.

"Ahh no problem, best to meet in person to discuss. We'll be in touch later... do you need a glass of water? You seem a little flushed?" Kim said noticing his arousal.

"Hmm? AH no I'm fiiiine thanks Kim," Marcus said unable to calm himself.

"Ok, whatever you say... I won't make you get up, don't want to cause you any trouble standing," Kim said reaching over the desk to shake his hand. Jacob did the same and then they let themselves out. After they left the Dean looked down at Yumi who was furiously trying to suck his cock as fast as she could, and he then reached in his pocket pulled out the remote control and clicked her clit charm up to level three.

"mmmmrrrrmmmmpphhh!!" Yumi garbled. She was really working her abdominal muscles now trying to speed up.

"Do you need a hand there sweetheart?" The Dean said as he grabbed the base of her pigtails and started pulling her head onto his cock faster than she could do herself. Yumi was moaning loving the feeling of being face-fucked by the strong man and loving the terrible teasing of the clitoral attachment keeping her on the edge of orgasm. After a minute, the Dean pulled her head off his dick and stopped the exciter charm. Yumi was confused. She reached forward with her neck trying to get the cock back in her mouth but the Dean moved it away from her. Yumi had a puzzled look on her face and she kneeled trying to rub her pussy on the carpet beneath her.

"Yumi- STOP!" The Dean bellowed at her. Yumi immediately stopped moving and stared into his serious eyes. "Do you want to come right now?"

"uuunnnnghh yes Sir, I want come so bad! I horny now! So horny! Pleeeease!" Yumi pleaded. She found that she had grown to love the feeling so much that when it was taken away she felt absolutely tortured. At this point, she would do anything to have her charm turned back on to a higher speed and have the Dean's cock in her mouth.

"Ok that's better. Are you looking forward to serving me and anybody else I tell you to over the next two years?" The Dean asked.

"Yes Sir, I do anything! Please I come now?!? Please help!" Yumi was frantic. She had been left high and horny. Her brain couldn't think of anything but release.

"Yumi, we think you've been performing well, but we have spent a lot of our time and capital on you and will be spending more as well. So we've borrowed a lot a capital, but now we need to transfer that liability to you. It will go towards paying for your training, clothing, trips, etc. Before we can continue, I need you to sign some papers. We need you to let us be your legal agent. That, or we make an anonymous call to the Police. I think they might find you prostituting with drugs in a hotel somewhere, but who really knows?" The Dean threatened Yumi.

"Regal agent, Sir?" Yumi asked puzzled still distracted by her arousal, she didn't understand what he meant by "legal agent" it was a term she didn't know. All she understood was that her pussy was on fire.

"Yes, we've decided that we need to be able to make all the difficult decision for you, so you won't be bothered by it," He explained, "That's ok with you, yes?" He turned on her exciter charm to level three as he said this.

"Eeeehhhh yaaaaahhhh oooohhhh ooooh" Yumi squealed in ecstasy.

"Sounds like you approve..." The Dean said. He buzzed on the intercom on his desk, "Miss White, please bring in legal documents."

"Ok," Miss White replied. She came in a moment later with the papers. "We will look after you, Sis, don't worry your pretty head!" She beamed.

"Yumi, do you want to sign?" The Dean asked as he turned off the exciter. Yumi was owned already, this was just making it legally binding. She was going mad with desire and wanted to come.

"But Sir, I adult?" Yumi asked.

"Not in your home country, not until next year. So we can make decisions for you until you are 20, then we will review whether we will continue to be your legal agent after that time," The Dean said.

"I not sure Sir," Yumi said unsure of what this meant. It meant that her guardian would be the Dean. He would be able to make financial and legal decision for her. The Dean turned the charm on again and waived his still-erect cock in her face. Yumi let some drool out of her mouth. She was mortified her lust was manifesting in such a visceral and physical way, but she couldn't help it.

"Just sign it Yumi, then you can suck on your dummy again. Wouldn't that make you happy, sweetheart? Be a good girl and you'll be rewarded, I'll make you feel great," The Dean urged her as he switched off the exciter charm. Yumi sat on her heels yearning for release for the next minute while the Dean continued to turn the charm off for ten seconds then on for a count of four seconds. Finally Yumi cried out.

"I do it Sir! I want cock! I want come, I sign!"

"Good girl," He said putting the papers in front of her and giving her a pen to sign. Yumi had to steady her hand before signing and she was shaking a little from the build up of sexual energy. Her fate was now sealed. She would become a part of many of the Dean's business interests, and she was certain to turn a handsome profit for him and the College. The Dean turned the charm back onto level one. He stood up and push his chair away.

"Yumi, you want your dummy? Come get it," He said taking a step backwards. Yumi missed the feeling of a cock in her mouth. She crawled after the Dean and then tried to reach with her hands for his engorged member.

"Ah uh ah,"He said condescendingly waving his index finger in front of her face, "No hands. You reach with your mouth only."

Yumi tried again as the Dean walked slowly backwards. She managed to kiss the head of it but couldn't get her mouth around it. She crawled faster and stretched her body upwards to his crotch and sucked on the last two inches. Immediately it popped out of her mouth.

"Oooh that was close!" The Dean praised her, "Good girl, try again."

The next time Yumi got four inches of it in and she sucked hard to keep it in her mouth. She felt a perverse pride in her feat.

"Well done sweetie, you earned your dummy! Now follow me and keep it in your mouth. If it comes out you will be punished," The Dean warned her sternly.

Yumi felt like a total owned whore. She was being led with a cock around the office and she loved it. She had just given up more of her rights to the Dean. Just when she thought she couldn't feel any more helpless and out of control, the Dean introduced a new level of degradation for her.

"Oh one more thing, I almost forgot the best part!" The Dean said pulling a piece of black cloth from his pocket, "So you really are led by my cock." He squat down in front of Yumi so she could keep sucking him and tied the black cloth around her head covering her eyes. It would be much harder for Yumi to keep the dick in her mouth. This was crazy, but so intensely exciting. The Dean stood up again and Yumi stretched her neck and her arms under her to follow the hard hot rod in her mouth.

"Very good girl, you are a well-trained slut aren't you?" The Dean asked.

"Mmmmrrrmmmff," Yumi replied that she was. Being blindfolded made her more aware of her tortured clit. She needed to come soon or she thought she might lose her mind. She wanted to rub herself but if she tried she would fall flat on her face and lose the cock in her mouth. She tried to talk by opening her mouth wider but the cock was too thick, so it came out all garbled.

"ssshhhiuurrg, eeeiiggh mmmommm mooo ggguuhm rreeeiigh."

"Hahaha, that's so adorable sweetheart! I think you want to come, yes?" The Dean teased her. Yumi nodded her head emphatically being careful to keep four inches in her warm wet hole. "Soon sweetie, you be a good girl and do your job first." Yumi was crawling along following the Dean's movements, trying to rub the top of her thighs together desperately trying to get herself off. The Dean led her to the door to Miss White's office. He knocked on the door.

"Miss White, are you free?" He called through the door.

"Yes Dean, there's no one here," She replied.

"Please lock your door and open this one, I'm coming in. I have something to show you," He replied.

Miss White walked to the door that connected the rest of the College and locked it. Then she went to the door the Dean was standing behind with his little cock-sucker attached and opened it.

"Ooh! What's this? Teaching Yumi new tricks?" She asked suggestively.

"Yeah, watch this, she's getting good," He said, "Let's do a circuit of Miss White's desk, Yumi, come on!"

He led her quite quickly around Miss White's desk. Yumi had to move fast to stop the cock popping out of her drooling mouth. Her tits and ass were bouncing around deliciously, Miss White was getting turned on seeing the blind-folded beauty in this hopeless state. A perfect cock-sucking slave. Miss White clapped at the perverted display.

"Wow! Good girl, Yumi!" Miss White gushed as she bent down to stroke Yumi's head, "That's so impressive the way you followed his cock! I'm proud of my little Sis!"

Yumi felt so dirty and overly aroused but she also felt an inner peace at having performed well. Miss White stroking her head reinforced her position as a College property to be used solely for enjoyment. These completely subservient and sexual acts mixed with her own agonising arousal was a feedback loop. She would have a physical reaction instantly to being ordered around as a slave. Now she would begin getting wet without being touched or excited. In addition to her constant training, and unbeknownst to her, since the last week the Dean had been playing NLP messages in her room at a low volume after she was asleep. Her submissive nature was being intensified even as she slept.

The Dean's cock was feeling pretty amazing right now, he was almost ready to blow in her mouth, but he held off. He had to ask Yumi a serious question.

"Yumi we are going to go to your room now, Miss Whit will join us as well," He said. Miss White smiled as she wasn't sure if the Dean would invite her.

"Let's go now Yumi-chan!" The Dean announced in a honeyed, patronising tone. Yumi mumbled over the Dean's cock as she followed him through the door back into his office and then through another door that led down the hall. Miss White was following closely behind Yumi as the Dean walked backwards. It took about three minutes for them to reach Yumi's bedroom. When they got there the Dean quickly pulled out of her mouth. Yumi's mouth was left wide open with a large string of spit spilling onto the floor.

"Sorry Sir! I make mistake!" Yumi said having lost the cock in her mouth. She wondered what her punishment would be.

"No, it's ok Yumi, I did that on purpose. But you are a good girl for apologising so fast," He reassured her, "I need to ask you; Do you want to come now?"

"Yes Sir! Yes, I come please! I want come! Please Sir!" Yumi begged hysterically.

"Ok, but I don't know, I don't know if you really want to," He said cruelly, turning off her exciter charm.

"Aaaaaahhh Please Sir! I do anything! Please I come!! Help me!" Yumi continued shouting.

"Well, I think you already will do anything... Do you want your Master to take your cherry?" The Dean said to the still blind-folded beauty.

"Eh? I not know 'cherry'? What mean Sir?" Yumi said puzzled.

"It means, your virginity sweetheart. You want your Master to fuck you? Should I ask your Daddy if he wants me to fuck his little girl?"

Yumi had a sudden sick feeling in her stomach when he mentioned her Father. She felt like this was all wrong. Despite wanting cock so badly, and previously thinking she didn't care about waiting until marriage, she was overcome with an overwhelming feeling of wanting to honour her parents. "Oh! Sir I must pure for marriage! Please my parents, please no!" Yumi could think of nothing she would love more, but her Father and her Mother would be profoundly ashamed if she wasn't a virgin before marriage.

"Oh that is a pity! Well, I'm afraid I can't let you come then. This is really disappointing Yumi. I thought you would do anything for me? I'll just have to fuck your pretty face then, you'll have to enjoy swallowing my cum instead," The Dean tormented her.

"And what do you think your parents will think about you coming in Felicity's Lingerie store?" Miss White asked the tortured teen.

"Honto?" Yumi said in her native tongue, completely caught by surprise. She didn't realise that everything was being filmed. She knew that sounded pretty naïve at this point. They had her totally under their control.

"Yes Yumi... should we send them an anonymous video? Neither myself or the Dean are in the video, it seems as though you just did that lewd modelling work for money. Will they be happy to see their daughter doing that kind of thing?" Miss White ridiculed her helpless slave.

"Please no! Father won't like! He will shamed! He lose face! I sorry... I.. I do it!!" Yumi begged dramatically.

"Oh so you do want your Master to make love to you now? So indecisive Yumi-chan!" The Dean mocked her, "Well, I still don't believe you. I will only give you this gift if you really, really want it sweetheart."

Yumi thought seriously about her predicament. If she didn't do what they wanted she would shame her family when they saw the video of her. If she did, then she wouldn't have to tell them that she was not a virgin. She really had no choice but to let the Dean take her.

"Ok Sir, I do it, please no tell Father!" Yumi begged.

"He doesn't have to know. But Yumi, you need to ask me nicer than that. Sounds like you don't want my big hard cock in your pretty pussy?" The Dean told her.

"Sir please give me big hard cock, I want it, I need cock Master!" Yumi pleaded. She really meant every word of it too.

"That's better. Tell me, who's pussy is that?" The Dean asked.

"ahh, it your pussy Sir! All me belong to you," Yumi admitted. She was understanding how completely owned she was now. Every inch of her body was owned by the Dean and the College.

"That's right Yumi-chan. Tell me again what you want..." The Dean asked while he pulled her onto the bed and lay her on her back. He then straddled her chest sitting on her big tits. As she was about to speak he inserted his cock in her mouth.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers