The College's New Assistant Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want fuuugghmmmff-" Yumi struggled to speak as she accommodated the thick intruder. Meanwhile, Miss White had crouched between her legs behind her and grabbed the clit vibrator with her fingers and started to lick the tip of her clitoris. "MmMMmMmMFFF!" Yumi wailed.

"Is that nice sweetheart?" Miss White asked happy to finally suck the girl's pussy.

Yumi responded by bucking her hips into Miss White's mouth. The Dean was fucking her mouth hard, pushing in all eight inches of his manhood. Miss White increased her intensity on the beautiful slave's hot button.

"I'll tell you what, if you can resist an orgasm for the next two minutes I will fuck you. If you can't then we will think of another way for you to lose your cherry. However, we won't make it easy for you..." The Dean said not slowing his rhythm for a moment. He looked at his watch and said, "Annnnd the time starts.. NOW!"

Yumi tried to push away all of the wonderful feelings in her body but it felt futile. She wanted to come more than anything else. Her mind was foggy and she couldn't think of anything, just pleasure. After thirty seconds the Dean produced the remote control to her exciter charm and smiled as he switched it on to level four. Instantly, she was screaming into the cock filling her mouth and wildly bucking her hips. Miss White clawed her nails into Yumi's full and round arse cheeks holding her down. It felt weird to lick the buzzing motor but she continued, further adding to Yumi's agonising struggle to not come.

The Dean was about to blow in her mouth as his strokes became rapid. Yumi still had another 45 seconds to last but it was hopeless. She screamed loudly as she came. This pushed the Dean over the edge and he came into her mouth. Yumi was gargling on the cum as the Dean slipped his cock out of her. Miss White was lapping up Yumi's pussy juice like it was a quickly melting ice-cream cone. She was even making sounds to show how tasty she found it. Yumi was twitching as little spurts of cum shot out of her hot pussy.

"Swallow it all down like a good girl," The Dean ordered her, directing the cum that spilled on her face into her mouth with his index finger. With his left hand he turned off the exciter charm.

Yeeesss.. sir.." Yumi said into between ragged breaths.

"Now clean my cock," The Dean said slowly and purposefully, "Get under the skin, be sure to get all the cum off Yumi-chan."

She paid special attention to her task, swirling her tongue around the shaft and head. More semen was leaking out of the Dean's still turgid cock. She swallowed it down as a good girl should. Yumi felt disappointed that she wasn't able to last the full two minutes without coming. At least she still had her virginity but she, of course, realised it wouldn't last. Now it might be someone else that gets to fuck her first. Surely the Dean would want to take her for himself she thought. Yumi wished that he would, she would be careful to be a very good girl for him and beg him to be the one to take her cherry.

"Sis, you've really made a mess down here... So cute the way you squirt so much! I'll clean you up with a bath," Miss White said. She left the Dean and Yumi to run the water for Yumi's bath in the bathroom next door.

"If only you could have held on a little longer, now I'm afraid we will have to add your virginity as part of the auction," The Dean lamented.

"No Sir! Please no! I want you take my pussy! Please!" Yumi cried, still exhausted from her orgasm.

"You will do as you are told... Do you want me to send that video to your Father?" The Dean blackmailed her.

"No Sir! But how I sex stranger?" Yumi begged.

"Ok, I've had enough of this. Put your ass in the air and your face on the bed," The Dean commanded Yumi.

"Sorry Sir..." Yumi said as she raised her ass in the air for him. He turned the vibrator back on to level three and started spanking her ass hard.

"Count each one and then say 'thank you for correcting me, Sir'" The Dean said.

Yumi was jerking her body violently from the vibrator and from the spanks hitting her wet arse. She felt like she might come again, and quickly. She managed to count all ten spanks without forgetting to add 'thank you for correcting me, Sir'. After he was finished, the Dean used his tie to bind Yumi's wrists behind her back. Next, he turned up the charm to level five. Yumi screamed as she was overcome with another orgasm. She couldn't hold on to her bladder and again started pissing all over her bed.

"I've set it to go off at random intervals, anywhere between one and three minutes, for 20 second bursts. You can stay like that for the next half hour while you think about what you said to me. It should serve as a reminder what happens to bad girls who don't do as they are told, Yumi-chan." And so it was, Yumi was left face down and unable to get up, with her own pee pooling at her knees, being teased by a tiny machine shaking her clitoris for the next 30 minutes as she waited for Miss White to clean her hot, dirty and incredibly sexy body. She was becoming exhausted, her eyes had rolled back in her head from the intense pleasure she was feeling and her body was a twitching mass of sensitive nerves.

The Dean gave her a firm slap on the ass as he left her. Yumi wondered who would win her virginity next week. This was the most helpless she had ever felt and she loved it, but she was still scared at the idea of being fucked for the first time by someone she had, most likely, never met. She just had tell herself that it was all part of her duty as Special College Assistant. She was doing it for the College, and her Master, the Dean.