The College's New Assistant Pt. 14b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
333 Followers

Hiroko pushed the rubber cock into Yumi's pussy, Yumi cried out into her ball gag. She wondered if she would have a cock in her everyday from now on. It felt surreal to be stuffed with an egg in the ass and a vibrator in her pussy, as well as all the other things attached to her sensitive spots; all while hogtied and floating in air lit up like a Christmas tree. Hiroko tied a short rope just under her right ass cheek, weaved it through the end of the vibrator and then around her left leg snug against the fold of her ass cheek. All Yumi could do was cry from all the stimulation in her body. She was almost in pain from pleasure; she wanted to release so badly. Yumi's mind was a mess. Her brain was screaming at her "iku, iku, iku!" so loudly she couldn't hear or think anything else.

"Ohh, she likes this vibrator!", Hiroko teased giving the chains a shake. Hiroko left the bound girl to suffer the tortures of the vibrator and chains as she talked about many more products in depth. Guests were invited to form a line and study the sex toys on Yumi in pairs. For the next fifteen minutes she felt the cruel audience paw, poke and pull at the toys as well as every inch of her sweat-covered body. After this, Hiroko told the crowd to resume tickling. Yumi started screaming, laughing, and crying all at once. This time instead of stopping for a minute, they just paused for three seconds then continued for another ten. This repeated for another four minutes until Yumi peed herself again. Piss shot out all around the rabbit vibrator like a fountain. She was still tickled as this was happening. Hiroko motioned for everybody to stop tickling the leaking teen.

"Ok, did everyone have fun?" Hiroko asked. The sound of hoots, hollers and applause came back in reply. "Alright, we've now come almost to the end of our show. One last thing to demonstrate is our new range of condoms." Yumi was in no state to concentrate on what Hiroko said with the vibrator still chugging away on her pussy, the chains pulling down and shaking both her nipples from being attached to the device jiggling her sensitive clit. The voice in her brain was still blocking any other input or thoughts.

"To make it fun, first we'll try the flavoured condoms first," Hiroko said, "How about we have a little auction to see who gets to try one on Candy's mouth? Sorry ladies, this one is just for the men."

The crowd cheered loudly. The mood had changed from playful to predatory. All the men in the audience were staring at Yumi knowing they now had a chance to fuck her full, rosy lips.

"Let's start the bidding at £30?" Hiroko asked. A chorus of "yes" and "here" came from the crowd. She couldn't pick one, it was too hard to call so she asked for more "£50?". Again, more than ten men responded. "£70?" Hiroko's price kept going up but was met with hands each time. Eventually, bidding peaked at £175. The winner was a tall skinny man who looked like a geek. It turned out he was a programmer who earned good money writing apps. He had long hair and glasses and to him, "Candy" was like a real-life version of the girls he jacked off to every night. He was as hard as rock and Hiroko knew it.

"Ok sweetie, I'll do the honours for you," Hiroko said unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans and jocks down. She ripped open the condom and slid it over his hot cock head unrolling it down the length of his short shaft. The tall man, whose name was revealed to be Steven when Hiroko asked while putting the condom on him, exhaled while letting out a slight moan upon feeling Hiroko's slender fingers grasping his throbbing dick.

"Ok Steven, I'll take out Candy's gag now, if you can last until the end of the next auction, I'll give you a box of these condoms as a prize," Hiroko announced. Steven said he would try his best. Hiroko removed the ball gag and Yumi spat out a large amount of saliva. She moved her jaw around for a few seconds before she felt a hard, five-inch cock push past her lips and force open her teeth. As Yumi felt the dick enter her mouth, she was frantic with how aroused she was. The cock was strangely comforting and she sucked on it like a nervous child sucking a thumb. It was something to distract her from the pain and frustration of being on the edge of orgasm for so long, in such a thoroughly public and explicit manner. She would suck that cock for all its worth, to calm her increasingly neurotic mind.

Steven, on the receiving end of the very-close-to-crazy girl's mouth, shouted "holy fuck" involuntarily. This was the best blowjob he had received, and she had only just started. As Yumi sucked Steven's cock like a vacuum, Hiroko started the final auction. Yumi didn't hear what was for sale; her mind was not capable of processing anything other than the feeling all over her body, and the presence of what she craved, the hard, warm member in her hot mouth.

"This is pretty special, believe it or not, this will only be the third time this tight, wet, little pussy has been used. So I think we can start the bidding at say... £300," Hiroko said with a big smile. Hands shot up, Hiroko picked whomever she thought were first. "£350? £350 for the beautiful tight nineteen year old snatch..." Hiroko said to the enthralled audience, again the price was met. The price for Yumi's pussy kept going up over the next two minutes. When it reached £500, Hiroko heard Steven groan and step back from Yumi's mouth. Yumi tried to extend her neck further out to keep the cock in her mouth but it was useless. The sucking sounds were now replaced with Yumi's voice crying out "ikitai, ikitai kudasai!!" like a mad woman. Hiroko laughed loudly at this outburst. She knew she was asking to come.

"Let's continue bidding, but for anyone who wants to use her mouth, I'll let you do it for the special price of £50. Please line up to the right of me and pay the money to Sarah once it's your turn. This offer will only last until the current auction scenario is completed. Ok, where were we," Hiroko continued, "Can I get £550?" Steven felt way too good to be upset that he paid so much more, besides it was worth it to him to be the first to use her mouth anyway. Hiroko lowered the price just to drive home the idea that Yumi was a commodity to her, Mr Tanaka, and anyone else that was given agency of her. Each of the five men that lined up was handed a different flavour condom. Yumi eagerly slurped down the next cock, she took it deep, sucking him in all the way to his smelly pubic hair. The man grabbed her head by her ears and started swinging her on the ropes into his fat, but short, cock. Yumi began to gag her throat on his fat dick hard, as a result he came within forty seconds. As with all the people in the room, the humiliation of the whole scene really got him off. The auction ended at £635 as the second man rammed his cock in Yumi's mouth.

Soon after, the winner of the auction came to the stage. Hiroko greeted the bespectacled, middle aged man.

"Hi Sir, congratulations on winning! Before you get started I want to ask Candy about the condoms," Hiroko said, "Candy my dear, how do those fruity condoms taste on those hard cocks?" Hiroko asked the man fucking her face to pull out for a moment. Yumi was in a haze, for a moment she didn't realise she was being spoken to.

"Candy, answer me, to you like the taste?" Hiroko asked again.

"Aahh.. yes.. mmm, yes Mistress. Taste good, I want come!" Yumi replied. Being unable to see seemed to make the feeling more urgent, as she had less to distract from her sense of feel.

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure you shall with Mr..." Hiroko said looking at the man who won the auction as he dropped his trousers.

"Cavendish," the man answered fishing his long, hard cock out of his underwear.

"Mr Cavendish will help you with that, won't you Sir?" Hiroko said winking at him.

"I'll give a red hot try, just relax Candy, we will both enjoy this a lot," He said.

"Oh, I almost forgot you have this rabbit buzzing away in there," Hiroko said referring to the vibrator plunged in Yumi's gushing hot hole. She quickly untied the rope holding it in and tucked the plastic cock between Yumi's arms and back. Hiroko whispered in Mr. Cavendish's ear seductively saying that she would help him put on an ultra-thin condom, the man seemed a little perturbed to have to wear one but then again he knew it would be a long shot to expect to fuck her bareback. Hiroko played with his seven-inch long, fat shaft, rubbing some warming lube over it before slipping the condom down the length.

"She's all yours!" Hiroko announced, slapping her lubed hand on Yumi's arse. The lube made it sting more and Yumi squealed into the cock deep in her throat. That was all the encouragement he needed to blow his hot spunk into the cherry flavoured condom. The next eager man took his place. At the same time, Mr Cavendish eased his fat dick into her, being mindful of the pussy ornaments still attached to her. Yumi cried out loudly feeling the fattest thing to ever enter her tight, dripping hole, but was quickly half-muted by another cock ramming down her throat.

Hiroko noticed that Yumi's swollen nipples were lactating, milk dripping from them. She had an idea. She positioned a chair either side of Yumi's chest and unclipped the nipple clamps from Yumi's aching nubs.

"You girls have been missing out, I need two perverted, thirsty girls to drink Candy's sweet milk," Hiroko addressed the crowd. She pointed to a short, petite girl not much older than Yumi whose eyes lit up at Hiroko's announcement. She saw a fatter, older, Goth woman with an almost smile on her face, and asked her to the stage as well.

"Poor Candy hasn't been milked today, please try to drink as much as you can. If you have had enough, I'll ask another woman to take your place," Hiroko said. The women sat down and leaned in, using a hand to cradle the breast and guide the inch-long, dark brown-pinkish nipples into their mouths. It was a little tricky at first as she was swinging on the rope about six inches back and forth, but the women latched on and started suckling. The younger woman was giggling with the nipple deep in her mouth, it was an absurd situation to be in, but she enjoyed it. Most of the people here were into alternative lifestyles and had experimented sexually more than average, so there was a strange unspoken bond between them and the act of defiling this gorgeous woman together.

Yumi was screaming on the cock now, unable to control the noises coming out of her at all and quickly losing stamina, on the verge of madness she felt like she would faint. She felt overwhelming, intense stimulation everywhere. The sucking and nibbling on her nipples was agonising, as was the fat cock stretching her pussy wide open. She was being rammed hard from behind which pushed her whole body forward deep onto the dick in her mouth. Simultaneously, her nipples where being stretched, sucked and pulled in all directions. She knew she would lose it soon, but her subconscious told her she would be a bad girl if she didn't hold out until the man behind her came.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, this is so damn tight! Fuck yeah you're a hot slut! Oh my god, take this cock, fuck-toy!" Mr Cavendish started saying in a low, short breathed voice. He had been fucking her for about three minutes, which was enough time for the man at Yumi's mouth to be replaced with another two men. The men waiting in line had been too aroused by the whole show and were masturbating while they waited, so they didn't need as long to come.

"Ok, any other guys who are horny and want to shoot their cum onto Candy, please step up to the stage now, you'll have to be quick though!" Hiroko said to the rest of the audience. Many of the men and women were already touching themselves with abandon, women were sitting on the ground with their panties around their ankles fingering their cunts hard, and some men with their zippers undone were furiously rubbing their cocks. Four men stepped out of their pants and walked to the stage, cocks in hand. Hiroko squirted lube onto each man's free hand or straight onto the head of his cock to help them come faster. The last man had now taken his place jamming Yumi's mouth full of his hard flesh, Yumi was coughing a little as she tried to accommodate the sixth cock in her swollen throat, as well as squealing involuntarily from the fast and hard pounding her pussy was receiving.

After another twenty seconds, it looked like Mr Cavendish would come. He started yelling as he sped up his stroke. Hiroko picked this moment to jack up Yumi's pussy jewellery to level six. Yumi was thrashing around, screaming as she tried to get away from the cocks in her, the two women lost their grip of her nipples and stood up. The four bottomless men around her were furiously wanking. Mr Cavendish let out a loud guttural yell and plunged deep into Yumi, trying to hold her shaking body close to his pubic bone, the man in front filled his condom at the same time. Yumi kept yelling as the cock slid out of her mouth, squirted, and then slipped into unconsciousness as the masturbating men shot cum over her: coating her face, back, ass, arms and legs to a sticky sheen. Hiroko turned off the exciter charm now. Some of the men and women in the audience came as well. After another twenty seconds, Hiroko spoke softly.

"Wow, thank you so much for being a part of this, everyone! This was really a fun event for us. I'll give you all a moment to clean up," She said handing out tissues and small towels, "Don't forget, if you want to purchase anything you receive 10% off." Yumi was lowered from the ropes onto a small mattress that was placed on the stage under her as the participants either left quickly, utterly sated, or stayed and shopped, taking their time to admire the sweaty, cum drenched babe lying on the ground, sleeping deeply. The sound the vibrator still tucked under Yumi's arms and turned on full speed, was the only thing that was heard after everyone left the store. Hiroko laughed at the surrealism of the situation, and the others soon joined in. Hiroko picked up the vibrator, turned it off, and handed it to Sarah.

"You can keep it, maybe you'll want to use it on Yumi again later... or try it yourself," Sarah said with a smile to Hiroko. It was a very entertaining and successful night. Sarah had made somewhere between £6500 and £7000. She offered a commission to Mr Tanaka and Hiroko of £1500.

"Well, I was only in it for fun really, tell you what... you can have it Hiroko. Maybe you can buy our fantastic little porn star something nice with it," Mr Tanaka said winking at Hiroko. It looked like Yumi was a well-trained little wanton slut now. Deep in sleep, Yumi couldn't imagine what lay ahead for her next.