The Collegeworld Ch. 02

Story Info
The roommate gets her check-up.
2k words
4.53
7.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas knew his jizz was trickling down his hazmat suit and his right glove was too sticky to touch anything of value, but he felt like he had to see this through. Stafford, Lara, Christine's roommate, was lying on her bed in some sort of a trance, ready to be mandhandled in any way his overlords had scheduled. He looked back at Christine. Her petite shape looked peaceful yet eerie. She was on her back, unmoving, sleeping more like a vampire than a human. He had just stood inches from her face while masturbating to her naked body. Oh, and that was before he had taken some very strange measurements of her breast shape and pubic hair length.

And now he was debating doing the same, though with more steps, to Lara. She was taller than Christine, about the same height as he was. She was not naked, yet. But she could be, if only he accepted this extra task. Seeing not one but two girls naked in real life, for the first time in his life?

It was already very late but there was no real question about what to do. Thomas pressed the button to accept the task and saw a checklist of items corresponding to a level two check.

Christine had gotten level one, which was a routine measurement to track simple physical development. Level two was more about body readiness for individuals starting to become sexually active. That date Lara went on must have set off some algorithms in whoever ran this joint.

Having undressed a grand total of one woman in his life, Thomas felt like a seasoned veteran. He approached Lara and started pulling the top off, and gave up almost immediately. Somehow, it just didn't cooperate. Thomas put his arms under Lara's back and pulled her to sit up, hoping to take off the troublesome fabric that way. Surprisingly, Lara stayed upright when he let go, which made removing the top easy.

More importantly, this would make so many other things easy as well. He probably should have read the basic tutorial about maintenance. In there it probably would have said that the technician can manipulate the agents into any postures and they will hold as long as physiologically viable. Basically, sitting up was fine.

This also meant sitting on the edge of the bed would be fine. Lara's eyes were still closed, her face frozen in a neutral, absent expression, when Thomas pulled her legs over the edge of the bed. Then, he rolled her on her back, legs pointing up, and pulled the track shorts to her knees.

Lara had been wearing no panties, and her bare pussy was now visible between her thighs, pointing directly at Thomas. Seeing this his slime-covered penis started to fill with blood once again. Trying to ignore his realization that his zipper was still open he pulled Lara back to a sitting posture and bent her knees so that her feet sat on the floor. She was now sitting on the bed like she probably did every day, just without any clothes.

Conscious about his one remaining "slow work progress" warning, Thomas took only a brief moment to take in the sight. Lara was tall and athletic, probably played some sport. Her stomach was flat, her legs toned, her breasts surprisingly large for her body, and her pussy shaved clean.

Thomas had to look. He just had to. He went to his knees and pushed Lara's legs apart. He inched his face as close as the hazmat suit helmet let him to see Lara's bare lips up close, wishing he could smell through the suit. He couldn't, but he could touch. It probably wasn't allowed, but the part of his brain that was responsible for such restrain was currently offline. The fingers of his hand, the ones not covered in dick juices, carefully pushed between Lara's inner lips and gently edged them open. Like a flower opening to the sun, her petals opened to Thomas, letting him see unobstructed into her tunnel of sex.

A lesser man would lose control, but Thomas was not that man. He was now technician 2077, a devout, tireless worker. Still kneeling between Lara's legs, he reached into the nearby bag and pulled out a tool that was, well, a dildo. It was made out of transparent, semi-hard material. Inside were thin wires, but otherwise it was as if looking through glass. There was a protrusion that Thomas knew, being a regular consumer of female masturbation porn, to be a clitoral stimulator.

Thomas looked at the device, then Lara's entrance, still open and welcoming. Well, if he didn't do it, another tech would. Thomas took a firm grip of the dildo. The surface felt smooth and silky, even slippery. Whatever it was made out of had very little friction, probably to make it easy to insert into innocent, unconscious women. Ugh, what a monster would do something like that, Thomas thought, as he carefully aligned the tip of the dildo at Lara's hole.

It went in effortlessly. Thomas still had to push, but that was because it was rather large for poor Lara. She didn't utter a single sound as the glass column filled her. First step completed. For the second step Thomas rotated the clitoral part to Lara's magic button, and pressed a switch at the handle of the dildo. It started humming faintly and Thomas felt very slight vibration. From his extensive literature review on how to touch girls he remembered that it was important to go slow and not push too hard in the beginning. Presumably whatever the device was supposed to do, used a similar philosophy. Thomas quickly checked on the tablet, seeing a progress bar of the experiment at 0.16%, when his eye caught something else in the bag.

He hadn't made the connection earlier, but seeing the dildo inserted into Lara made him realize something. He reached to the bag and took out a cylinder, translucent like the dildo, with an opening in one end and the other end closed.

The dildo would stay in place without any interaction. In fact, techs were supposed to not touch it after the experiment start to minimize error sources. This gave Thomas two free hands. To confirm his suspicion he pushed his finger into the cylinder-tool, and flipped a switch, not unlike what the dildo had had. Instantly, the inside walls of the cylinder started to gently swell until the finger was held tightly, and then proceeded to vary the pressure of the walls, creating a massaging sensation in the finger.

Thomas flicked the switch back and pulled out his finger. He now knew what this device was supposed to massage, and it wasn't fingers.

Speaking of massage, the device lodged inside Lara seemed to have proceeded past the initial warm-up. The humming had changed into quiet buzzing, and there was a weak, constant moan coming from Lara's lips.

It was strange, even unarousing in some ways to see Lara's insides so openly on display. The room was lit and the dildo seemed to have some internal light source as well. Thomas could see deep inside Lara's pussy, with all the folds, creases and other features he didn't know about. Her clitoris was swelling up and there seemed to be a streak of lubrication leaking from her vagina onto the bed. Thomas was mesmerized at the sight. Her posture seemed uncomfortable, so he pushed her torso back down, so she was now on her back. Thomas liked to think this was the posture of how she masturbated, and hoped it would somehow make all this less wrong.

Her legs were still spread apart, offering Thomas the front-line seat into her pleasure. The buzzing turned into rumbling, and somehow the dildo started to massage her inner walls, similarly how the male equivalent device had massaged his finger. Speaking of, Thomas pulled his rock-hard dick out again, and nonchalantly pushed it in the CIA fleshlight.

Fuck, it felt good. It was cool for a second or two, but quickly warmed to his body temperature. The inside was slightly bumpy, tight but slippery. Thomas hoped he'd last longer than the last time. On one hand he had already cum not too long ago. On the other hand, his dick was inside some top-of-the line masturbation device, and he was seeing a hot girl fucked by a semi-sentient dildo from a few inches away. Life is life and what happens happens, Thomas thought as he flipped the switch.

It started slowly, like an invisible hand lightly gripping his shaft. Then, it felt as if someone started to gently squeeze it, slowly changing into a combined squeeze and tug. He just might have to steal this one and report it missing to the overlords, whoever they were. More blood was rushing into his dick, hardening it beyond even his longest edging marathons. Given the transparent nature of the device he could see it in real time. The tugging motion caused slight vibration in the visibility, like his dick was underwater.

Lara had moved to act three, where the heroine finally overcomes the obstacles and gets the reward. The clitoral exciter was now working with full steam, toying with her nerve endings, sending shockwaves through her lithe body. At the same time the dildo inside her was pushing her walls relentlessly, making her feel like she was being fucked senseless. Acting without rational thought Thomas reached for her nipple and gave it a gentle squeeze. Matching the pinches with the milking of his own dick. This finally pushed Lara over the edge, and she came violently, her legs shaking uncontrollably as her back arched, pushing her chest toward the ceiling.

To have a girl react like this to his touch was too much for Thomas. The male milker accelerated both in rhythm and strength and Thomas couldn't help but moan out loud as his balls were sucked dry. He watched in real time his thick, white substance fill the cavity of the device, hiding the tip of his dick in the sea of semen.

As if controlled by minds of their own, both Lara's dildo and Thomas's sleeve relaxed their grips and disengaged. The dildo fell to the floor, thumping faintly on the carpet. The sleeve slipped off the dick, and like a miracle, closed the entrance mid-fall to avoid leaking any of the liquid contents as it, also, hit the floor and gently rolled to a stop.

Lara's pussy was still pulsing weakly, a wet spot underneath on the sheet. Thomas looked at his own dick, slick from jizz that was almost dripping on the floor. He looked at Lara's bare pussy, perfectly positioned to be fucked, and then at his own dick, and then the pussy again.

"Fuck, no. No. I will not do that."

His dick seemed to agree, as it shriveled back into its shrimp-like deep sleep stance. The guy had worked hard this past hour and definitely had earned some rest.

After confirming with the tablet that "Stafford, Lara: Sexual response strength at 137% median level; within tolerance but flagged for follow-up study" he spent a bittersweet half-hour cleaning up the mess, dressing the girls the best he could, crying a little bit, and finally removing the trance-inducing headbands and escaping through the weird maintenance door.

He would have to talk to someone. He also knew he couldn't possibly talk to anyone about any of this, ever. And if he didn't, he'd go insane.

The library was still open. When Thomas entered the white corridor thoughts were racing through his head. Should he keep the maintenance gear after all and not return it? Surely, if it went missing, the overlords would have some way to track it down? No, better return it and pretend nothing out of ordinary happened. Luckily, the control room was still empty. Thomas quietly set the bag where he took it, and opened the door.

On the other side was a young woman with a stern expression.

"Mister, what do you think you are doing?"