The Collegeworld Ch. 03

Story Info
Some shifts are more business than pleasure.
6.7k words
4.56
6.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Thanks to everyone who read the previous parts! After a bit of a hiatus from writing I'm glad to see people still enjoy my stories. This chapter has less action compared to the previous two but will serve as a build-up for the upcoming events.

----------------------------

The girl in front of Thomas was standing with her arms crossed. She was wearing a tight spandex jumpsuit and she looked like she'd caught Thomas stealing the most precious cookie from her jar.

"Well, did you lose your ability to speak along with your judgement? What the heck are you doing?"

"Uh, I dunno," Thomas answered, not knowing what exactly she was referring to. He'd done so many things he wasn't supposed to do it was best not to admit to any of them.

"You just decided to leave semen-covered gear in my control room? Really? Is this what they teach you in basic? I swear, I am so close of kicking you off my squad right now."

"Sorry, um," he looked at her spandex-covered chest, trying to ignore the breast-shaped bumps underneath and focus on the name plate. "Sorry, miss 207. I didn't think clearly."

"I can see that. You know, it's normal to end up with contaminated equipment. Everyone loses control every now and then. I mean, at least you didn't ejaculate on, or in, anyone. But come on. You need to call the maintenance crew to clean the gear, and that sample sleeve must be sterilized along with the legitimate test equipment that you somehow managed to use properly."

"Sorry. Sorry. I seem to have forgotten some things."

She breathed deep a few times, closing her eyes. She looked to be in her early twenties. Pretty face with shoulder-length blonde hair. And that spandex suit was not hiding many details.

"It is fine, 2077. I know basic training is kinda...basic. But here at operational units we have rules that must be followed. What if a breast measurement is corrupted because you didn't reset the instrument after use? A female agent may be having developmental issues and we don't catch it because the measurement was wrong. Then we will have a flawed agent that can be a risk to the authenticity of the simulation. Then what?"

She looked at him.

"I don't know, miss."

"Well...then...I don't exactly know either, but it's not good! Just try to focus on your work, please."

"I will. I promise."

"Much appreciated. Oh, and 2077?"

"Yes?"

"If you feel you gotta empty your...you know...before a mission, just use the Spa. Surely they at least taught you that?"

"Uh...I don't think they did."

"Figures. Speaking of...why do you have sim clothes? Are you heading there for the night?"

"Sim clothes...oh right, yes, these authentic college student clothes I'm wearing. Yes, I am planning to do something in the, erm, simulation. Absolutely."

"You don't need to be weird about that. I go there occasionally myself. Just get your ass back here tomorrow like 90 minutes before your shift and find me in the office. I'll show you the Spa You have the 10 PM shift again, right?"

"Yeah. Uh, which one is your office again?"

"Very funny, 2077. Obviously my office number is 207. Well, have a good night."

"You too, boss."

###

Thomas showered for a good hour, trying to jerk off again but unable to do so. His dick was too sensitive to be touched and absolutely refused to get hard. After cleaning his body, but unable to purify his tainted soul, Thomas stumbled to his dorm room, ignored the noise complaints from his roommate, and went to sleep.

He slept nowhere near enough and was still half asleep when his 9 AM math class started. His mind was going through the events of the last night. When he got to Christine and Lara he couldn't avoid developing a raging boner, but was lucky to be wearing a very baggy hoodie that hid it well.

The TA, Lina, was from one of the Eastern Europe countries that Thomas could never remember. She was wearing a tight black skirt and a white button-up shirt that was very form-fitted around her midsection. He'd have to check her last name from the syllabus in case he'd have another chance to visit the monitor room.

After class Thomas headed for an early lunch, and almost choked on his noodles when Christine suddenly sat opposite to him.

"Hi Thomas, can I talk to you?"

Whatever her reason was, it wouldn't be good.

"Yeah, yeah, of course."

"I want to talk about yesterday."

"Yesterday...um...which part?"

In theory she should have no memory of what happened in the room. But he didn't know that for a fact.

"When you asked me out, of course."

Phew. Not too bad.

"Right. That."

"I just don't want to have any awkwardness over that. I really like you as a lab partner and want to keep working with you. But right now I'm not in a good place to start any new relationships. Another time...maybe. You are funny and nice to me. So really, it's not you, it's me, okay?"

His mind had zoned off, reconstructing the scene from last night when he had almost came on her face. After measuring her breast size and pubic hair length.

"...Thomas. Did I hurt you?"

He snapped back to reality.

"Oh no no. Sorry, I was just thinking about math homework. I understand. I promise there will be no awkwardness from me. I won't do anything weird or anything like that."

Aside from jerking off to your naked body when you are in trance, of course. And your roommate's.

Her mouth turned into a smile. "I'm glad! Thanks Thomas. I felt bad about it but I also didn't want to make any promises that I might not be able to keep. Or lie to you."

"Thanks, Christine. I appreciate your honesty. Thanks for letting me down nicely."

"Thanks for understanding. Anyway, I gotta go now. See you later!"

###

After his lunch Thomas thought about going to his dorm room to jerk off while his roommate was in his chess club meeting, but he decided to do his homework early for once. When he was done it was already time for dinner. Another bowl of overpriced student restaurant noodles later he walked to his new "job".

Control Room 8 was empty again. His bag was in the room, but he could tell it had been moved. He opened it and saw the contents cleaned and neatly organized. Ready for another adventure whenever duty called.

He grabbed the tablet since it felt like the right thing to do and headed out to search for the office 207.

After getting lost quite a few times, he finally found the door, and knocked.

"Yes," a woman's voice sounded from inside.

Thomas stepped in. "Hi. You said to check in."

"I sure did, and it seems for a good reason. Why are you dressed in the sim clothes again?"

"Uh. Erm. I couldn't find my proper ones?"

"Figures. Equipment handling doesn't seem to be your strong suite. Luckily your sweet, brilliant supervisor happens to have spares in her office."

She got up, walked to a locker, and pulled out a suit that looked like hers. She tossed it to Thomas and looked expectantly.

"What are you waiting for? Put it on."

Thomas looked around the room. "Here?"

She facepalmed. "Yes. Here. Where else?"

"Like a dressing room or something like that?"

"You can drop the in-sim modesty here. It's not really funny, and you're wasting my time."

"Fine. Whatever you say."

Thomas performed the most awkward striptease show of his life. Miss 207 kept her eyes on his body as he removed multiple layers of clothing and exposed his not-so-hot body. Her eyes were drawn to his junk.

"Nice dick, 2077. Otherwise, you should work out a bit more, I think. Poor physical condition can be a hindrance to fulfilling our mission."

"Yeah. I'll keep that in mind," he said as he got into the spandex suit that somehow made him feel even more naked than being actually naked.

"So today's agenda is to get your condition treated at the Spa and then we'll see which fire needs putting out."

"Sorry, my condition?"

"Lusting after agents. It's common with new techs. My predecessor got herself pregnant, can you believe that?"

"How unthinkable. So where is this Spa place?"

"Follow me."

After a good while walking behind her magnificent, trained ass they stopped at large double doors. Thomas realized he had no idea which path they took.

"So you are an ass man?"

"Come again?"

"You kept looking at my ass the whole way. Although I've also seen you look at my chest. So which one is it?"

"Oh no, I wasn't watching. I was just..."

"Didn't I tell you it's not funny any more. I get if you spend time in the sim you have to adjust to their rules, but you have to learn how to separate there from here. Can you just answer my question so we can find you a good companion?"

"I guess I like both."

"It's not very helpful. I need to assign a good match for you. And I can't do it if I don't know what you like."

"Honestly, I'm more of a personality guy."

She stared at him. "Really? So you masturbate to personalities?"

"Can't you just find someone who has kinda similar general body shape as you. Slim, medium breasts, dancer's legs."

"See, this is actually helpful. This is a college world so we have a lot of those. So, a personality guy? I guess there's nothing in the rules to stop you from chatting. Whatever gets you relaxed and tension-free. So what kind of personality?"

"Just something normal. Like a positive person, honest, caring, that kind of stuff."

"Right. Pattern XI, 'Good Girl'. Do you want self-imposed morality rules or obedience due to an external ruleset?"

"You lost me. What rules?"

She sighed an took a deep breath. "I mean, our 'Good Girl' pattern sim agents are divided into those who follow the pattern due to a ruleset imposed on them, such as by a religion, while others have no external boundary conditions but follow the AI package for intrinsic reasons."

"No religion. Just regular girl, please. So who are these girls? You say they are agents but they're also not...there, on the outside."

"Correct. So the Spa is a dual-purpose facility. It acts both as a beta test location for any agents we want to push into the world, so we can observe their behavioral patterns and spot any red flags, as well as a retirement location for agents who are still functional but are not needed in the world any more. But since we know the role of techs is hard, especially in a location with a lot of attractive agents, the powers that be figured that we might also use this environment for technician sexual pressure relief."

"Cool."

"Don't interrupt me, 2077. Since all the beta agents get a memory wipe before being pushed into the world the thought was that there's no harm in enlisting their bodies for sexual services."

"And the..agents? What do they think about it?"

"Think? What a deep word. In this case, their brains have been predisposed to want to please whoever the supervisor assigns them to. Don't worry about it too much. Just enjoy."

It felt wrong, but as he learned the previous night, some wrong things could be pretty awesome.

"I think I got it."

She had been tapping her own tablet while they were talking.

"Okay, I got a good match for you. Agent with a biological age equivalent to nineteen years. Sculpted to a ice skater's athletic background. Strong academic performance. No vices, though we'll assign her some pretty strong sexual desires in the sim world to spice it up a bit. In fact, this can be a pretty good beta test period. We can observe how she behaves in a real, free-form sexual situation."

"With me."

"Yes, with you. Shall we?"

They walked in the double doors into a lounge that looked like that of a luxury hotel. Miss 207 led him through a door, then another, and with every step Thomas could feel the temperature and humidity rising. Finally they stepped into a large room with a swimming pool at the center, smaller whirlpools dotted around the outer walls, with massage tables and mattresses between the two. There were some thirty people in the room, some swimming, some giving or receiving massages, and quite a few having sex. Everyone was naked.

"We need to take these off," 207 said, and unzipped her suit faster than Thomas could say "unzipped".

Her body was as gorgeous under the suit as he'd imagined. Her nipples were hard as she smiled at Thomas.

"Here's my little secret. I really enjoy coming here to watch people have sex. I like to masturbate to it afterward."

"Uh, cool. Thanks for sharing." Thomas thought for a minute. "Why masturbate, though? Isn't the whole idea that there is a service provide here that could do it for you."

Her smile turned into a frown. "That's only for technicians, not supervisors. I bet that's what caused my predecessor to fuck that jock. Seeing everyone else have sex and not being able to join can be rough. I wish they changed the rules"

"I'm sure it is. But surely there's someone in the facility who'd be happy to help you out. You know, not an agent."

"Seriously? You think I would jeopardize my citizenship status with that sort of an infraction? Nah, I'll just go fuck some hot agent if I really can't handle it. If I get caught they'll just reassign me to another park, no demotions or anything."

"Well, let me know if you want to talk about it again sometime. So, there is someone here I should meet?"

"Right-o." She was still holding to her tablet and tapped it a few times. "You seem to be ready to meet her," she said, looking at his dick, solidifying fast.

"Yeah. All that talk about you masturbating really excited me." It felt strange, but liberating, to be honest.

"Aww, you're so sweet! Remind me to send you some recordings of my masturbation later. It can be lonely for all of us here and having some entertainment never hurt anyone."

Thomas was about to say something when a young woman donning her birthday suit rose from the pool and dripping water, walked directly to him.

"Nice to meet you, 2077. How can I serve you?"

Thomas looked at her, then at 207, then back at the presumed "companion".

"Wow..." he started. "You're...really hot." She ticked every box on his checklist. Pretty face, visible collarbones, medium breasts with plump nipples. Tight core, strong legs, round butt.

He started to feel a pang of guilt at looking at her so long, but pushed it aside.

"Damn, what a body. You can serve me by telling me your name."

"I apologize, 2077, but I have no name."

"The beta agents don't have names. We'll assign them one when they're pushed into the world, but the idea is that since you won't know the name you can't look her up later. Helps to keep the attachment to a minimum, y'know," the supervisor pitched in.

"Makes sense. Can I at least call you something?" he said, turning back to the girl.

"You can call me whatever you want. The common form is 'companion', but some prefer 'slave', even though this is not a master-slave relationship. 'Slut' or 'girl' will also do fine."

"Well, sweet companion, I'm not sure what I want to do, but I'm sure I want to do it with you."

She started to beam. "I am acceptable?"

"Yeah, fuck yeah."

"Are there aspects that you would like to change?"

Thomas looked at his supervisor again with a puzzled look.

"She means superficial stuff that we can switch pretty easy without any genetic reconstruction. Some people have fetishes about hair color, pussy hair, makeup, that sort of stuff."

The companion's pussy was completely bare. 207 noticed him looking.

"Yeah, we keep them waxed here since it makes checking the pussy condition easier. They'll be assigned backstory-appropriate pubic hair when they go into the sim."

"Ok, got it. You are flawless, my companion. I don't want to change a single hair."

Her smile made his dick stiffen past the regular erection he'd maintained until now.

"Uh, boss, don't you have somewhere else to be now that you've introduced us?"

207 looked at him, slightly annoyed. "Fine. I'll be going. You guys have fun."

After she was gone Thomas cleared his throat and looked back at the companion, who was smiling at him.

"So..." he started.

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"No! I mean, yes. But not like that."

Her smile weakened into a more superficial one. "What do you mean? Am I not satisfactory?"

Thomas was aware his dick was still hard as rock. "Miss companion, you are a most beautiful, sexy woman. I find you very attractive, but the situation itself..." he waved his hand at the room "...is not attractive."

"I see. Are you the type that likes to have sex in private? I think that can be arranged."

"It's more like I want to have sex with people who want to have sex with me." He felt a pang of guilt over the previous night. "You are somehow brainwashed into wanting to please me. It's not right."

"I am not brainwashed, but I understand I am simply doing what I know I must do. I suppose it is a form of programming. However, if the subject doesn't mind it, is it still wrong? I truly don't mind."

"You don't mind because you have been brainwashed to accept it!" Thomas almost shouted.

"I understand this, but I can not change how I feel about it. Besides," she nodded, "I will forget everything about it after I am sent into the simulation. Even if I was emotionally hurt or scarred, it would be wiped away. The way I see it, us having sex would improve your happiness, while having no effect on my long-term happiness. Therefore, it is only positive."

"But if I don't like the idea of effectively raping brainwashed girls then it wouldn't improve my happiness. Wouldn't you say?"

"I am confused. I have heard from other people here who have served as companions, and seen many a couplings. Interactions are typically very straightforward. I am scared I have failed in my role since you reacted differently."

Thomas put his hand on her naked shoulder. "Nothing like that, I promise. Let's say I'm a little bit different from most other men who come here."

"Oh. Oh! Are you..." she leaned toward him, her breasts touching his chest "gay?"

Thomas smiled, equally from her naive guess, as well as from feeling her breasts on his skin. "It's a bit more complicated than that. I think I will regret this for the rest of my life, but how about we just talk a bit? I'd like to know about your history."

"You know that I know that I don't really have a history."

"I know. I mean your official backstory. Your interests, opinions, that kind of stuff. Do you know that at least?"

"I do. Come on. I can give you a massage while we talk. Is that okay?"

"I would actually love that. Um, one thing," he paused to add. "The massage table...does it have a...hole?" he said, looking at his still erect member. "I fear it will be quite painful for me otherwise."

She smiled again, and this time it seemed more genuine. "Of course. Remember, most people who come here don't actually come for a massage."

It was a wonderful experience. She was gifted in the ways of flesh, and her nimble fingers opened all the locks Thomas had in his muscles, and many he didn't know he had. She was neither too gentle nor too forceful, and she kept edging him between the fine line of euphoria and pain for a good 45 minutes. When they were done, Thomas felt like falling asleep. His erection had given up on any chance to get any action and went into hibernation, so when Thomas flipped on his back he didn't feel like a pervert for the first time since he stepped into the room.

"Thank you, companion. This was a very pleasurable experience."

He'd learned most of her official back story, though some of the details were fuzzy, either because she didn't know them or didn't want to talk about them. Essentially, she was a nerd, a typical suburban overachiever with a busy life split between sports, playing a piano, and crushing every AP class in school. She came from a happy, stable family of an engineer and a teacher. She hadn't dated anyone in school but didn't really mind it since she knew she'd find the right one later.

12