The Collegeworld Ch. 04

Story Info
A stranger takes Thomas to a field trip.
3.5k words
4.61
6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas was furious as he slammed the door of the control room shut. Furious, sad, and very, very horny. He had no other choice but to rub one off right now, right here. He started to unzip when there was a voice behind him.

"Whoa bro, wait a moment."

Thomas zapped up from the chair and turned around to face a young man.

"Who the fuck are you!" he shouted at the grinning stranger.

"I'm technician 2077, the one you've been impersonating. So the real question is, who are you?"

Thomas's mouth gaped open and his typically quick mind couldn't come up with any sort of a plausible lie.

"Relax bro," the man said, still grinning. "I don't mind getting paid when someone else does my job. Only thing is, I can't think of a reason why you would do it. So I came here to find out."

"Uh...I like volunteering?"

"Just kidding. Of course I know why you do it. Who doesn't like to have such power over some college girl agents, am I right?"

Thomas couldn't answer.

"Don't sweat it. That's why I took the job. Full disclosure. I fuck them every night. Sometimes two girls in one night. I saw that recording of you with those two girls in that dorm room. Man, I can't understand why you just jerked off and didn't fuck them."

"You...saw a recording?"

"Yeah. You didn't know all tech calls are recorded? I mean nobody is routinely looking through them, but it's all there in the computer. I was simply very curious what 'I' have been doing."

"So there's no point to lie then? You know everything?"

"See, I don't. I have no clue why you didn't just apply for the job like every regular perv, like I did. You a criminal or something?"

Thomas felt a strong urge to come clean. He had to talk to someone. His secret would come out sooner or later regardless.

"Worse. Guess again."

The stranger took a few steps toward him, smile having disappeared from his mouth but still present in his eyes.

"Oooh, a mystery. Okay, let me guess. Uh, a developer who fell in love with one of the agents and couldn't let go?"

"Kinda close, but not close at all."

"Wtf man, I can't come up with anything else. Like my mind just doesn't compute."

"I'm an agent. I belong on that side. I don't understand what happened, but I opened a passage and got here."

The man looked like he was about to say something, but his words froze in his mouth.

"You are an...agent? Are you shitting me? That's not possible."

"I agree, but here I am. I got here accidentally and I've been pretending to be you so I don't get caught, and now I'm just getting deeper and deeper into the lie. Sooner or later someone will find out and they'll reset me, throw me in a shredder, make me a companion, I don't know what."

"Relax, relax. Deep breaths. I have no intention to rat you out. This is so cool! So do you think you could, y'know, introduce me to some of your hot sim friends? Like maybe those two from that dorm room?"

Thomas looked at him with anger in his eyes.

"Okay, I get it. You have feelings for one of them. Or both. I'm not gonna judge. The first person I'd get naked would be my crush as well. I promise, I'm not going to fuck either one of those two. So you're really an agent, huh."

"Yep. Any ideas how to not destroy my life any more?"

"Here's a word of wisdom. There's no way to tell. Agents are basically indistinguishable from the real people. You're not just bits on a computer or anything. If you can fake it there's no way anyone will be able to tell."

Thomas relaxed a bit. That was something he'd feared. One scan with the wrong type of an instrument and he'd be massaging people in the Spa the next day.

"Are you sure about it?"

"Absolutely. You guys are grown in vats and all that, but you're still flesh."

"Okay, that is good. So uh, I don't mean to be direct, but what do I need to do to keep you quiet?"

"I haven't decided yet. How about you wingman for me a bit today and we'll see how it goes?"

"Wingman?"

"Yeah, come with me while I go indulge myself in hedonism and kinda keep watch, pretend to be me if there is a real maintenance call."

"Fine."

###

Thomas knew the girls at Delta Tau Fi had a reputation of being carnally active, but he was still shocked when he and the real 2077, who had adopted a name 'Adonis', descended the stairs into the sorority house basement in their white hazmat suits, invisible to any simulation agents.

"Pro tip. Or bro tip, whatever you prefer. You can safely jizz anywhere that's not a vagina. The agents don't see it, the same as they don't see us. They'll just ignore the blob of semen on their clothes until they have a chance to wash it off. It's like magic. You can still get girls pregnant though, so keep that in mind."

"Thanks, um, Adonis. I'll keep that in mind."

"Seriously. I plan to jerk off at least once down there just so I'll last longer upstairs when the girls go to bed. I suggest you do the same."

"Thanks, but I don't know if I'm comfortable..."

Thomas's phrase was cut short when he took the last step down the basement stairs and saw what was going on. It was a gathering of the sorority members. A pledge ritual, where the freshman girls had to prove their devotion to the sisterhood.

In this case the pledge ritual required that one freshman was on her knees, dressed only in a garter belt and long socks, with no underwear underneath. Her bare ass was facing toward Thomas and Adonis, and her hands were cuffed behind her back. In front of her was a chair, where an older member of the sorority, a fit black girl, was sitting fully naked, legs spread.

The rest of the young women were standing around the chairs. All but four of them were topless, dressed only in g-string. The other four were wearing identical garment as the kneeling pledge, their breasts and pussies bare for all to see. Everyone was hot, pretty, or both. Most were wearing visible make-up.

"Perfect timing. You're going to love this," Adonis said, and Thomas had no words for a reply.

A tall brunette, standing next to the chair, started speaking.

"Sisters! It has once again come a time to perform the kiss of sisterhood."

Her face was hard, like someone who took life entirely too serious. She was quite tall, with medium breasts and a narrow waist.

"But before we start, let us recite our devotion to Aphrodite."

In one voice, all sisters started to echo her.

"Our Aphrodite,

Hallowed be thy name,

Thy daughters about to come,

Thy will be done,

Give us this day our daily pleasure,

And forgive us for our lack of sin,

And bring us into temptation.

For thine is the Sisterhood,

and the power, and the glory,

for ever and ever."

Thomas was having trouble finding the words to form in his mind that were sufficient to describe the situation. Next to him Adonis was grinning like an idiot, slowly rubbing the front of his crotch.

A moment of silence followed the eerie prayer, after which the tall brunette spoke again.

"Let us proceed. I will now activate our devices." She had been holding a small remote controller, and pressed a button. The room filled with a quiet, uniform buzz that seemed to originate from within the underwear.

"Mmmm..." the brunette moaned out loud. "Remember, sisters. You are not allowed to climax before Sister Nia. This is her holy right per our chapter. You all know the punishment. Pledge Milan, you can start."

The freshman on her knees nodded, and moved her face toward the bare vulva of the girl in front of her.

"Let's get closer. I wanna see how she does," Adonis said to Thomas and started walking without waiting for a reply. He sat on the floor next to the freshman with a clear view of Sister Nia's hairless sex. Thomas walked to the other side, but didn't sit down. Quiet moans from the onlookers started to air around the room.

The freshman girl, Milan, had shoulder-length black hair that was tied in a top bun. When Thomas got to her she was kissing Nia's belly and inner thighs, moving closer to the wetlands with every movement of her mouth. Nia's lips were already wet, streaks of her juice clearly visible in the well-lit room. Milan played with her for a while. Perhaps she was being too slow, for some of the onlookers started to have clear frustration mixed in with their heavy breathing. No coming before the girl in the chair, after all. The volume of the buzzing coming from their panties seemed to be getting louder, stronger.

The tall brunette was still standing next to the chair, only a few feet from Thomas. He saw a clear bulge in her underwear. Right where the clitoris would be there was a dome-shaped object under the fabric.

Adonis had his zipper open and was stroking his dick slowly. Thomas pretended very hard not to notice.

"Bro, just take a look at what's inside there. Trust me, they won't pay any attention. Just pull her panties down and see what's going on," Adonis said to Thomas when the latter had been staring at the brunette's rapidly wettening panties long enough.

Thomas followed the recommendation of the more experienced pervert. She wouldn't notice him, merely pretend nothing was happening.

Thomas pulled down the g-string, all the way to mid-thigh in one go. She had very nice thighs, toned and lean, but not as muscular as Nia's.

The brunette's clitoris was covered by a white ball of buzzing. The ball was roughly the size of a ping pong ball and was pushed against her flesh. The ball was connected to a shaft of a sort that curved and disappeared into her vagina. So that's how it stayed in place.

"Pretty genius, right?" Adonis said. "The harder they pull the thing inside, the more sensation they get on their clit. These ones sure know how to get the girls motivated to train their kegels."

Thomas simply nodded, mesmerized by the display. The brunette was pinching her nipples while the device did its work. Thomas shifted his focus back on the chair, forgetting to pull the panties back up.

Milan was already licking Nia. Her tongue was slipping in and out of her hole, her nose gently rubbing the clitoris. The black girl was leaning back on the chair, her back arched and her pussy pushed toward the younger woman. After another minute the tongue finally moved to the clitoris. Nia reacted with a loud whimper, which was echoed by the others in the room. The mechanical buzzing grew louder.

The play progressed quickly from there. The freshman seemed skilled in the linguistic arts, and her client was not holding back her feedback. The tongue alternated between strokes with the broad part and twisting the point of the clit with the tongue. Nia was trying to hold on, trying to prolong her release.

"Dude. Wanna see something cool? Push that vibrator harder against the clit," he nodded to the brunette.

Adonis was still stroking away like he was alone in the room. Thomas's own erection had been painfully hard for several minutes already, but he wasn't about to jerk off when there was another guy nearby.

However, he did follow the suggestion. He cupped two fingers under the wet, slick surface of the white sphere, and pushed upward. Immediately the brunette's tone changed, and she started wailing. Her breaths grew rapid and her head tilted backward. Her legs started shaking, her weight pushing her body further against Thomas's fingers and the vibrator.

The rest of the onlookers, with the exception of the poor, frustrated freshmen, seemed to be within a hair's width of coming, most of the girls biting their lips and clenching their fists. It would be a matter of seconds before they would follow their leader. Thomas released the pressure on the sphere, but it was too late for the brunette. She went over the edge, her legs buckling. With a primal scream she grabbed the vibrator with both of her hands and started to grind her body against it. She collapsed to one knee and then fell down on her side, but her hands and pelvis kept the sphere of pleasure tightly pressed against her.

Nia wasn't doing much better. The whites of her eyes were showing and her face was frozen in a silent scream. Milan had stopped licking and was now sucking the clitoris with her beautiful red lips, her tongue playing with Nia's vaginal opening every now and then. Thomas started to see her core start to shake, lightly but growing fast. The quake spread to the rest of her body. Her strong thighs flexed and Thomas was worried she might break Milan's slender neck. Finally she started a shriek that surpassed that of the brunette, grabbing the freshman's head and pushing it against her groin.

The announcement of her climax continued for a good minute. The brunette was panting on the floor, her panties still at half-thigh, while everyone else was holding on with whatever little they had. Finally Nia let go of Milan's head and slid to the floor, breathing heavily. This was the cue for everyone else, and suddenly the room exploded in a chorus of satisfaction. Some were louder, some were quieter. Some stood up like champions, some sat on the floor to receive their reward. Some pinched their nipples, some pushed the vibrator harder to strengthen the final moments of the ritual.

Adonis walked to the brunette, kneeled in front of her, and released a thick jet of his semen directly on her face.

In a span of a few minutes everyone in the room had climaxed. Everyone but Thomas and the freshmen.

He so wanted to run home and pleasure himself for hours. He'd relive the memories with Christine and Lara and...

"Dude," Adonis panted. "You're thinking about just going home and jerking off, right?"

"What? No, why would you say that?"

"You don't need to lie to me. I know. It takes a while to get over that mindset. Look. Why would you do it in some dark room by yourself? These girls here are flesh and juices, the genuine stuff. They don't mind our presence. I sure don't mind anything you see fit to do. I'm not gonna look, don't worry. Not that interested in other guys' junk."

"Uh.." Thomas stammered. "I just don't want to, okay? It feels too public with everyone here, fully awake and so on."

"Right. You had no issues when it was just you and two sleeping girls."

"Right," Thomas said, shame starting to tint his face red.

"Okay, how about this," Adonis said, stuffing his penis back into the suit after wiping it on the brunette's hand and standing back up. "You get to pick anyone from this flock to fuck. I am willing to sacrifice myself and pick second. Second and third, I mean. Maybe fourth as well."

"Right. Fine." Thomas wasn't sure if this was right, but he didn't want to argue with Adonis and his shameless logic.

"Okay. Now quiet. They're starting to get up again."

The brunette stoop up, slowly and hesitantly. Her cheek was covered in Adonis's sperm which was flowing down her chin to her breasts, but she paid it no notice.

"Sisters...unfortunately today we had one member break the sacred rules." She choked on her words. "This person, without any regard for others, saw fit to exercise insufficient self-control and release their pleasure before it was her time. This person will henceforth be forced to wear a chastity belt for the rest of the school year alongside the pledges, and will participate in the ritual as a pledge. This person...she is me. Shame on me."

She broke down, sobbing in her hands. Nia got up, her legs still shaking, and stroked the hair of the crying girl. "Shh. It's all right, Karen. You will get through this. I will eat you out myself once your punishment ends." Karen hugged Nia tightly, their breasts squeezing against each other. Adonis's fluids spread over both of their chests.

The tall brunette, Karen, swallowed her tears and spoke again "Sisters... Nia will be the acting president for the rest of the school years. You are to follow her as you have followed me. I am sorry to disappoint you all."

Nia, her hand on Karen's shoulder, spoke next. "The ritual is concluded. All full sisters can go to their rooms now and remove the devices. Pledges, remain here."

A flock of topless women with fantastic breasts and great asses filed out of the room. Most of them walked slowly, some with hands on their breasts. A few described to their friends how hard they came. One was talking about ordering pizza and opening the door without getting dressed.

Afterward the five pledges stood in front of Nia who was still glowing almost visibly from her climax earlier. Milan's handcuffs had been removed.

"Sister Milan, how does your pussy feel?" she asked the girl who just minutes ago had eaten her out.

"Sister Nia, thank you for asking. It is getting worse. I have been having a lot of sexual dreams and often I wake up and try to masturbate."

"But you can't."

"But I can't! The horrible, awful, despicable belt is stopping me. I try to play with my nipples, but I can't come that way. Sometimes I try to grind a pillow, desperate to get even one jolt of sensation, but I simply can't. I feel I am going crazy."

"I know it's hard, Sister Milan, but this is how our goddess tests us. Before releasing us to the life we are meant to live we must show her that we deserve it. How about the rest of you, do you share Sister Milan's experience?"

The other girls whined pitifully and nodded. Thomas could see all of their pussies were shaven bare, their labia red and swollen, clear streaks of juice running down their legs.

"I understand," Nia continued. "I really do. I went through the same thing. The only thing I can say is that it is worth it. Through this trial of fire in our loins we become masters of our pleasure. Sister Milan, your performance was out of this world, and a woman with less control would not have lasted more than a few seconds. I withstood the masterful assault of your mouth for longer than I thought even I could, and was rewarded by one of the best orgasms I have ever had. Thank you, Sister Milan. I will remember this day for the rest of my life. Behave, and your life will bring similar experiences."

The other girls nodded shyly.

"Good. Now, get upstairs and put on your belts for the bedtime inspection."

###

After Nia and the pledges had disappeared back upstairs, Adonis turned to Thomas.

"So, did you like it?"

"Yeah. It was awesome. All this time I've seen these girls with their preppy noses up in the air, walk around the campus like they own the place. And now...this."

"Man I am kind of jealous of you. You actually know some of these people in real life. I bet it does enhance the experience. Do you know anyone here?"

"Not really. One of the freshmen, the short one, is in my intro history class, but she doesn't talk to dorks like me."

"Oh, wow, so you're a freshman? Man, you're gonna have such good time the next few years."

"Right. The next few years, after which I'll be retired and turned into a fucktoy for a while, and then what? Cold storage?"

"Better not think about it too much. We'll get back to it when it's more relevant. Come on, we have some girls to fuck upstairs."

"Adonis...I truly appreciate you trying to help me, but I don't think I can do it. It feels wrong to just rape a sleeping girl."

"But your balls are bursting man! They're so swollen I can see them through that hazmat suit. You have to empty them so you can think clearly. At least can you pick a girl to jerk off to? We can get to the fucking part later."

"Sorry. It just feels...wrong. I regret what I did in that dorm room."

"Okay. I understand...I understand. You're not thinking clearly. Your mind is clouded. You're too far beyond to even let yourself do some harmless releasing."

"Adonis, are you all right? You suddenly sound very serious."

He put a hand in a pocket, and took something out. "Yes, I am perfectly fine. I accept your choice. Here, let me give you something."

Adonis was offering him a pen of some sort. Thomas opened her hand, and that's when Adonis jammed the blunt end of the pen-like implement to Thomas's wrist and sent a shock of electricity through his body. The world went dark.