The Collegeworld Ch. 05

Story Info
Thomas receives a hard reset.
4.5k words
4.6
5k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

After this submission I am planning to move the series into a more story-heavy direction from the current short, action-oriented style. As a result the next chapter has been scrapped and thus might be a while before it comes out.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading so far. Hopefully you will enjoy this last (for now) short chapter and will keep reading the longer-chapter format in the future.

###

When he came to his senses the room was dim, but he could still see someone standing in front of him. Adonis.

Thomas couldn't move. He was sitting in a chair. In the chair, the very same where Nia had been eaten out. His arms and legs were tied to the chair. Oh, and he was fully naked, his dick like stone all through his unconsciousness. He tied to speak, but could only manage a quiet slur.

"I see you are awake, Mr. Agent," Adonis said to him.

"Don't be alarmed. You're fine. However, you are in a weak trance which makes your body unable to move. However, you will remain aware of your surroundings. Oh, and there are some secrets you will find out about in due time. This state is somewhat of my own invention, so I am quite proud of it," he continued.

Adonis paced around the room.

"You must be thinking what I am doing, and why am I doing it? Rest assured you will find out soon."

Adonis took out the tablet with 2077 on it and tapped a few buttons.

"Yes, ops center? This is tech 2077. I need an urgent intervention. Yes, it is pretty bad. A female tech, yes. How about someone from 204? Great. Send them to my location and I will brief them in person. Yes, I will wait here," he spoke into the microphone.

Thomas tried to shout, but no sound came out.

###

2048 was excited. After graduating from high school she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. She felt bureaucracy wasn't interesting. Dusty, old people. Seriously, the average senator was 371 years old. That is not a healthy environment for a 19-year old. Military? Nah. The recruiter had told the class how wondrous it was to sail through the universe but she wasn't feeling it. Months in a tin can with no privacy? Nah, pass.

Her parents were getting desperate over her indecision and she was also starting to feel panic set in. Most of her classmates had a pretty good idea of what they wanted to do. If only there was a "general education" type of a college she could study. Unfortunately, that institution had been scrapped hundreds of years ago. It only existed in history books...and...

She had been so excited to tell her parents that she had been accepted into the basic training program to become a simulation technician. It was a well-respected job that could turn into a stable career. Every day would be different, and she would get to experience past as it was in one of the many theme simulations. The basic training had lasted for two months. Two days ago she had been shipped to her designated park, The Collegeworld. Her first day had been boring. She got a tour of the campus by her supervisor, 204, a short, serious man in his late 20s. After the tour she had been designated to just watch the simulation from monitors and observe how her colleagues solved various problems that arose.

Today, on her second day, she got her first call! She dressed in her pristine hazmat suit, picked up her precisely organized tool bag, and walked briskly to the entry point that would lead her closest to the operation site.

The target was in a large house. The computer showed no valid exit points in the basement where the target was located, so she simply opened the front door and walked in.

She did not expect to see what she did. The entrance opened into a large living room area. The room had multiple couches and lounge chairs. On them were young women, similar in age as her, in various stages of undress, many masturbating. Some were kissing other women, and there was one couple that was engaged in simultaneous oral sex, which in the sim parlance was called "69". Shaken, she proceeded to the basement entrance.

In the basement was another agent and a young man who was tied to a chair.

"Greetings," 2048 said. "Are you the one who requested the intervention?"

"Greetings. Yes, I am. Sorry to bother you, I would have taken care of it myself, but you know the rules."

"I know. Female techs for male agents, and vice versa. It's fine. So what's the situation?"

"I observed this agent undergo serious torture. Did you see the women upstairs? The agent was forced to observe some of their most horrendous rituals, and I think the arousal logic in his programming got a buffer overflow or something like that. He behaved most irrationally so I had to put him under and call for someone to fix him."

"I see," 2048 said. "Yes, it sounds serious. I was taught that some of these college-aged male agents have relatively small tolerances for sexual deviance. So, uh, what's your recommendation? It's actually my first call, so I just want to ask for a second opinion. A hard reset should work, right?"

"I think so," Adonis nodded. Thomas tried to growl, but couldn't. Whatever hard reset was he did not want it. He just wanted to go home.

"To be sure I would repeat the procedure at least once after the initial reset. You better extend the call before you get started. This will take all night, I bet. Quite a catch for your first job, I must say. What's your designation?"

"I'm 2048."

"I'm 2077. Nice to meet you. Well, I must go now. There's another situation upstairs I have to attend to. Good luck! Please let me know how it went when you're done."

###

Thomas watched Adonis walk upstairs, likely to have sex with one or more of the sorority sisters. He could be there, with Adonis, losing his virginity to one of the insanely hot girls. So what if they were unconscious? If they wouldn't feel or remember any of it would it be so bad? It sure couldn't be worse than this "hard reset", whatever it was.

At least the tech was a woman. He was fully aware of his raging boner, and it would have been even more embarrassing if the one resetting him was a guy. She was short and skinny, and curiously, had blue hair that reached just past her ears.

###

2048 pulled down the zipper of her hazmat suit and stepped out, dressed only in the thin body suit.

"Phew! It can get hot in those."

She looked at the agent in the chair.

"You poor, poor man. Do you mind if I talk to you? I have a habit of talking to myself when I'm nervous."

She looked at him. The agent's eyes were half-open and he couldn't move his eyes, but he still saw enough.

"Well, I don't hear any protests, so I'll just be blabbing like someone who just graduated from school a few months ago. We make such a great team!"

She paced back and forth a bit.

"Well, I need to start working on you now. So...a reset. Can you tell I'm nervous, mister agent?"

She walked to him, and touched his shoulder carefully, almost hesitantly.

"Can I tell you a secret? I have...never been with a man. So I am a bit new to how the body looks. I mean, obviously I have read all the guides and seen all the videos, but a real thing is still a real thing. I hope everything will be fine."

She took our her tablet and started reading aloud.

"Ahem. A full reset for male agents refers to thoroughly exhausting their semen reserves. This will reset and restart any feedback loops in the agent brain, which is often enough to cause the agent to resume normal programming. See, so simple!"

She bent over the agent's penis.

"So, this is a penis."

###

Thomas listened intensely for the blue-haired tech to describe the reset process. Exhaust the semen reserves? Like make him come?

His thoughts were interrupted when she bent over his dick. She looked at it for a few second, and then poked at it with her finger.

This light touch caused a wave of sensation pass trough Thomas's brain. His dick reacted to it immediately with a twitch. The tech giggled. She poked it gently a few more times, and the dick, who was fully autonomous at this point, reacted with a twitch every time.

Her touch felt so good. A simple touch of a finger should not feel like this, no matter how horny he was. Was his brain really broken, like Adonis had claimed? Or was this something to do with this weird half-trance he was in?

###

2048 had to agree that based on her three-minute experience with penises they were quite fun. This one reacted to her touches by twitching every time. She took a more close look. The head was bare, and it was covered with a bright fluid, the pre-cum. The head was still producing more pre-cum, as was evident from the constant outflow from the opening. Recalling her studies she knew the role of pre-cum would be to make the penis be able to slide in a vagina easily.

Thinking about penises sliding into vaginas made her own body feel strange. Suddenly she became interested to know more about this agent. Was he experienced in sex? Had this particular penis been inside many vaginas? Likely not today if the agent had indeed gotten an arousal buffer overflow, but perhaps before? How did it make the female agents in question feel?

The penis looked somewhat larger than the median example shown in her anatomy textbooks. It must feel good in a vagina. Some of these female agents must be very lucky.

Her own loins started to moisten. She didn't masturbate often. She'd lived in shared accommodations both in the school and in the basic training, but perhaps here, in her new life stage, there would be more opportunities. It did feel really nice, after all.

She felt a sudden pang of shyness and her eyes jerked back to the agent. No, he was definitely in a trance. It seemed to be the sleeping trance, where the would not be fully unconscious but would not be aware of their surroundings and even if they reacted to the technician's presence they would not retain any memories. This was the preferred state for any sexuality-related treatments as it made the body react more naturally.

"Breathe, girl. Breathe. There is nobody here. Nobody can see...oh!"

She rushed to take out her tablet and marked the treatment as "confidential/sensitive" to prevent the recording of the scene from being seen without a very good reason, and even then it required an approval from her supervisor, and she could still plead her case.

She breathed of relief. She absolutely did not want anyone see her first case. She wanted to impress others. Perhaps she could even find a nice guy among the other techs, or someone else working here... A girl could dream.

"Okay, back to work," she continued to herself after she felt the earlier panic subside. "Let's get this treatment started so I get to go home."

She rumbled through the bag and took out a translucent, gel-like cylinder with a hollow core.

"So, mister agent, just relax and pretend this is a vagina."

She aligned the hole in the cylinder with the purple-tinted head of the agent's penis, and slid the cylinder all the way to the base of his shaft.

The agent sighed heavily and shifted his weight. His toes curled, and his mouth opened slightly.

"Feel good? I'm glad. I'm sorry this happened to you and that you couldn't have regular sex to empty your arousal buffer in a more natural way."

She turned on the automatic cycle in the cylinder.

Immediately the agent started to murmur in his state of trance. 2048 watched as his sizable testicles were pulled closer to the agent's body. The penis was already starting to twitch, only a few seconds after the program started.

"Stop!" she suddenly yelled and ripped the sleeve off the agent's penis, which was now left twitching in the air.

"I just...please forgive me, mister agent. But I want to see. I know I shouldn't, but I just want to see how it happens. I have never seen it and I just really am very curious."

The penis answered by twitching a few more times before settling in place.

"Good...good. So you didn't ejaculate yet. Now, how to do this?"

She kneeled in front of the agent. The penis smelled of sexual desire, and she felt a bit light-headed when the smell reached her brain.

"I could let the cycle proceed, and then take it off just when you hit the trigger cascade. However, how can I recognize when is the right time? Without tapping directly into your brain feed there is no way, and I don't have the equipment or clearance to do that. So..."

She felt her cheeks get warm.

"So...mister agent. This will have to be our little secret, okay? I am not going to use the officially sanctioned equipment for this."

She reached for his shaft, and closed her small hand around it.

The penis reacted with joy, shifting around in her grip. She was careful not to squeeze too hard. Simulation agent or not, she didn't want to hurt this innocent soul.

"Wow. Just...wow. It feels so...powerful. I can't imagine how it would feel to have something like this, full of vigor and strength, inside a vagina. No, no, no. Don't think about it. Focus on work."

She didn't move her hand.

"I mean...if I am going to do this...if I am going to learn something from this, I need to be smart. For one, I need to know how the texture feels."

She tried to pull off the glove of the body suit.

"Oh, right," she giggled to herself. "There's no glove. It's all part of the same suit."

She stood up and looked around her.

"Well, I think it's just you and I here, and you are asleep. So, congratulations mister agent, but you are going to be the first man to ever see me without clothes."

She opened her body suit and revealed a pale, petite body. Her breasts were small but round, and her chest narrowed into a clear waist, which then widened into slim but feminine hips. Her vulva was covered in short blue pubic hair.

She flexed her fingers, now free from the spandex glove.

"Ah, much better." She kneeled back in front of the agent and gripped his organ again.

"It's so slippery. And warm and hard. How does it stay so hard? You poor, poor soul. You must be in so much discomfort. Well, don't worry, technician 2048 is here to help!"

She started moving her hand slowly up and down the frictionless penis. The agent reacted again with a low whimper which turned into a long-winded grunt. She massaged the shaft for a few more strokes before moving higher, toward the tip. When her hand touched the tip the agent's moans turned surprisingly loud, which only made her want to continue. With every stroke she could feel a surge of energy go through the penis and into the agent's unconscious body.

In a strange way it was beautiful. She was finally helping people, and it was quite pleasant for her. Yes, she would definitely try to find more time to masturbate. There was nothing bad about it, after all. It simply had been inconvenient for her before.

As she was thinking about her options her gaze hit the agent's scrotum. It was tense, the skin pulled tight by the two large orbs within. They twitched in sync with the penis. This gave her a thought. With her free hand she very gently, very carefully took hold of the testicles, and started to massage them. As she was doing this she also started to apply more pressure onto the shaft, increasing with every stroke.

There was an eruption. With no warning the penis started to pulse with considerable force and white fluid started to shoot out of the tip. The penis had been pointing toward her, so the first jet landed on the tip of her chin, splashing onto her naked upper body. For the second jet she managed to redirect the hose, but the packet was shot out with such speed that it landed on the agent's cheek. The third one hit his chest, and then each successive one, and there were many of them, landed progressively lower than that. The last one landed in the navel, and then it stopped.

She was in awe. It was like she had watched a wild animal in action. That power, that boldness... It was primitive, like a force of nature. And she had been a part of it! It was beautiful.

"Whoa," she finally aired her thoughts. "There was so much. Tell me, mister agent, how does your girlfriend feel when you ejaculate like this inside her vagina? I bet it feels really good."

There was no denying that she was getting very aroused. Her passage was in dire need of some massage. Without realizing she had brought her hand, the one not covered in semen, to her vulva.

She had forgotten how good it felt. She wasn't going to masturbate. Not here, not on this basement floor while she was on the job. But surely there was no harm in a slight reminder of what she'd been missing. Her fingers brushed the lips, and entirely by accident, one slipped inside her hole.

"Oops, mister agent. I just put a finger in my vag...pussy. How about that?" she giggled. The agent's erection would go do any moment now and she could probably go home to continue what her fingers had started.

Only it wasn't going down. She was still playing with her entrance but a worry was growing inside her. Had she messed up by not using the official male emptying cylinder? Was the agent not satisfied? Would she have to call a supervisor to help her? In that case this treatment would surely be reviewed from the video, and they would all see how unprofessional she was. No, that was not an option. She would simply try another reset.

"I am so sorry, mister agent," she said in a serious tone. "It seems like I did something wrong and you were not treated correctly. I sincerely apologize for any discomfort I may have caused. I will use the proper device this time."

She reached for the bag to pull out the cylinder. Only it wasn't in the bag. Right, she'd used it before. She walked to where she'd thrown it and picked it up.

It was sealed close, the automatic program closing it after the cycle was finished.

"No, no, no!" she wailed as she clawed the opening. It remained tightly shut, determined to keep any liquids inside secure. She tried to pull it, twist it, rip it, but nothing helped. The device remained closed.

"Poop! Poop poop poop! This is bad!" she swore, a cold shiver going down her spine. "What am I going to do? Oh, mister agent, if only you could talk."

"Breathe," she assured herself. "I can solve this. Okay, let's look up the official description of this cylinder. Encyclopedia...and here we go. Right, so it achieves a vaginal simulation with a combination of moisture, warmth and pressure. Okay, so why didn't my hand work?"

She walked around the room, muttering to herself. "I had some warmth and enough pressure. Moisture? Can it be that the reset is insufficient if all conditions are not met? I mean, it could be, right?"

She glanced down at her own body.

"I mean, I have a vagina. I could use it. But...but...I don't think I'm ready to have sex. Besides, I don't have anything to prevent a pregnancy. Sorry, mister agent. I know that's probably what you would like the most. Gosh, I'm talking a lot. My mouth is like a...like a warm, wet place."

She sprited to the agent and shook his shoulders. "You're a genius! Or maybe I am! We're in this together, so we can share the genious-ness! Geniosity? Genius? Anyway, I found a solution!"

She knelt in front of him, her face inches away from the ever-hard penis. She was suddenly very aware of the trickle of sperm starting from her chest and sliding down her tummy. It made the tingle between her legs stronger, more demanding.

"Sorry, vaggy, you need to wait for your turn. Mommy is working now. I promise, we'll have good time later today, okay? That's my good girl."

She looked at the agent. "Tell me, mister agent. Do you think I'm insane? I mean, regular crazy or clinically insane? Hm? I mean, it can't be that bad. At least I'm not talking to an unconscious person, am I right?"

She paused, waiting for the agent to say something. Which of course didn't happen.

12