The Collegeworld Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... I am just going to kiss it, okay?"

She was nervous. It was one thing to touch the penis with a hand. But with a mouth? What would it taste like? What would it feel like? What about the semen, could she handle it in her mouth?

"Shut up. Shut up! Time to be a big girl now. If you hadn't been so selfish before none of this would have happened. Too late to complain. Let's just get through it."

Her lips met the sticky tip and she could taste something that was hard to describe. Both the taste and the odor were strong but not unpleasant. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

She took the shaft back in her hand and helped guide the tip into her mouth. The penis twitched with approval as her lips closed around it. The dome was large but there was still space for her to move her tongue, and every movement she produced was met with another happy jump from the customer.

As she proceeded to move her lips back and forth over the tip her fears started to dissipate. This was actually somewhat fun. More raw, more immediate, more personal. Besides, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some exercise. Most guys probably preferred a girl who knew a thing or two, right? Practicing on the agents...well, what was the harm in that? The ones in sleep trance like this would still react mostly naturally while also not remembering anything. It was the perfect situation. Perhaps, one day, she could even practice something more advanced, the step that came after oral pleasure...

The tingling in her vagina was growing stronger. It needed attention. Not tomorrow, not later tonight, now.

She couldn't talk to it since her mouth was occupied, but she thought about it. Well, in this case she was only using her mouth and one of the hands. In theory the other hand was free for other activities.

It would be so wrong to masturbate on the job, she thought, as her fingers slid between her lips into the depths of her body. It would be so unprofessional to use an agent as a vessel for sexual arousal, she thought, as her finger found her clitoris. If anyone ever found out about this she would die on the spot, she though, as her index and middle fingers curled inside her and started rubbing her g-spot.

Somehow the agent seemed to be enjoying this a surprising amount. Perhaps even in the trance state they were able to pick up environmental cues. The penis was starting to pulse, and she took it out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, mister agent," she said between gasps. "I can't finish you off just yet. See," she started to say before she was interrupted by herself. "Oh goodness, how good it feels... Ahh... Just a little bit more..." Her words morphed into a nondescript mixture of vowels as her lithe body tensed, her toes curling to match the curl of the fingers inside her vagina. After the first wave came another, and then third, and she managed to rub out a fourth one in quick succession.

She had fallen from her knees to a sitting posture. Her legs were open, her privates pointing directly at the agent whose half-open eyes seemed to be watching. Somehow, the thought made her feel even more aroused.

"I bet you would like this," she purred, getting back on her knees. "A young woman, a bit flat but otherwise quite pretty, getting so aroused seeing your penis that she couldn't resist pleasuring herself. It is too bad you will never know, mister agent."

When she took him back into her mouth she felt he was ready to explode. Even the faintest of touches from her tongue was met with a violent jerk of the penis, and she had to restrain the penis with one hand to keep it under control.

The other hand? Well, it had never left the warmth where it was. The unfair advantage of women.

The room filled with wet sounds. Her mouth pleasuring the penis and her fingers rubbing her clitoris were moving in sync, with her matching every twitch of the agent's penis with stronger pressure on her clitoris. She couldn't moan audibly, but she wanted to imagine the agent still felt her pleasure through the vibrations of her lips.

It seemed like he did, since it didn't take long for the penis to start its ritualistic dance. The first signs were a few unusually strong contractions, after which the pulses started to run through the length, ending at her tongue. Her lips had always been sensitive to touch, and this magnificent pole pushing against them gave her physical pleasure.

The penis exploded. The pulses were no longer academic exercises, and with each wave came a considerable amount of male seed. There was too much to swallow, but she couldn't take it out. Not yet, not before the process was complete. The penis would have to think it was in a vagina for the whole duration.

Finally the rhytm stopped and the agent uttered a sigh of relief. She, mouth filled with the sticky stuff, turned her head and spit the load on the floor.

"Mister agent...I don't know who you are and what you do, but this was the most erotic experience in my entire life. I know it might sound sad to one such as you, but for me it was remarkable. Thank you. I really mean it. Perhaps our paths will cross again."

As if listening, the penis, having stood proudly at full attention for hours, finally went to sleep.

12