The Collegiate Milkmaid Ch. 06

Story Info
Are females in an ANR lesbians?
854 words
4.55
87.6k
16

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

Helen woke the next morning to the sounds of Kelly getting dressed. Sometime during the night she had been covered over with a comforter from Kelly's bed. She was still nude and Simon was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Simon?" she asked dopily, only half awake.

"He has an early morning class," Kelly said as she unpacked her breast pump.

"What are you doing?" Helen asked, slightly alarmed at what she saw.

"I need to pump. Simon barely had time to get dressed this morning. I'm full and he didn't take care of me."

"I'll help," Helen said timidly.

Kelly looked at her strangely, not sure how to respond. It was one thing to fool around with another woman when there was a man in bed with the, it was another entirely to go one-on-one with another woman. "Like you did last night?"

Helen shrugged. "If you like. Or I can just nurse from you so your tits aren't so full."

Kelly hesitated, and then relented. "Okay, that would be nice." As much as she liked to use the pump, it was always nicer to share the experience with Simon. After they had been intimate, how could Kelly refuse to grant Helen her request?

Helen eagerly got out of bed, not bothering with a robe or covering up, as Kelly took her customary semi-reclined position on her bed, supported by her wealth of pillows. Placing her head in Kelly's lap, Helen waited for Kelly to open her shirt and drop the flaps to her nursing bra. The moment the curvaceous woman's nipple was exposed, Helen took it in her mouth and eagerly started sucking.

"Careful," Kelly warned, "not so hard and fast." Helen half-nodded her understanding, not wanting to let go of the other woman's tit, and slowed her pace. There was no need for Helen to be so aggressive; Kelly gave her milk easily, practically flowing into the other girl's mouth like a slow faucet. She sighed and settled back. It felt lovely and she tried not to let the physical sensations take control of her mind and body.

It only took her a few minutes to drain Kelly's right breast. "Stop," Kelly ordered her, "you need to switch."

"Uh huh," Helen agreed, happy to take a moment's rest. "If I eat like this every morning I won't need to have a breakfast at the dining hall."

Kelly smiled and brought Helen's mouth to her breast and relaxed as her left tit started draining. She smiled happily and stroked Helen's short hair.

The stimulation she felt on her breasts and the situation was enough to raise Kelly's libido. Observing Helen's lithe, athletic body as she suckled was enough to pique her curiosity. She cautiously laid her hand on the girl's side, gently stroking the skin covering her ribcage, then experimented with longer strokes until she was cupping Helen's bare breast. It was soft and sweet, completely different in texture and firmness to her own. At first Helen gave no reaction, then her nipple hardened under Kelly's palm. She sighed, gulped down another mouthful of Kelly's sweet milk, rolled her body slightly, and exposed her near-hairless quim to Kelly's gaze. It was easy enough for Kelly to slide her hand down Helen's body. Not a word was spoken between the two women, but the air was thick with their breathing.

Kelly paused as her fingers reached the bump that was Helen's pubic bone, a fraction of an inch from her carefully sculpted hair. To encourage her partner, Helen spread her legs enough to show off her glistening lips. Egged on by Helen's steady suckling, she dipped her fingers down the last few inches and cupped Helen's ready sex. The girl sighed against her breast and ever so slightly humped up her hips, trying to get Kelly to delve deeper.

Kelly gave into Helen's desire and inserted her middle finger into Helen's cunt. It was warm and wet, not unlike her own, but different as well, maybe because of the size and the angle and it wasn't her own, but it felt nice anyway. It was easy to find Helen's prominent clit and she began rubbing it the way she liked to be touched.

She hadn't been listening to her own body and before she knew, she had her own orgasm with Helen's eager suckling. Kelly froze for half a minute as she rode out the effects of the little death. Helen had stopped suckling and had carefully removed Kelly's hand from her cunt.

"Don't you want me to finish you off?" Kelly asked.

"No, it'll take too long. I'd love to cum and all, but I don't have another hour. And I don't want to go to class drunk." She smiled. "Drinking makes it easier for me to cum. Maybe tonight."

Kelly nodded, unsure of how to proceed. Luckily time interrupted them. "I have to get to class. Maybe tonight," she agreed with her roommate.

"It's a date."

What have I done? Kelly asked herself as she buttoned up her bra and shirt before running to class. I'm not a lesbian. Maybe I'm bi?

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers