The Collins Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mother and I," continued Peter, "had an active sex life in the early years of our marriage. A somewhat adventurous one, too, I may say."

"Yes, indeed!" agreed Helen with a smile.

"Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case for the last few years, and for that I take full responsibility. My energies have been taken up by a busy work schedule and I've tended to forget that Helen has a strong sexual appetite."

"Or, as David puts it," laughed Helen, "I'm a horny slut!"

"Precisely!" said Peter, looking keenly at his son. "Perhaps it isn't surprising that your mother eventually looked for a lover elsewhere."

"Well, actually," said Helen softly, "it was David who took the iniative, as I've explained."

"You didn't reject his advances, though, and I don't blame you for that. A lovely woman like you deserves to have her sexual desires thoroughly satisfied and I trust that David is going to help me with that delightful task from now on."

David coughed nervously as he desperately tried to think of something pertinent to say. He couldn't quite believe that his father was being serious, though he had no real reason to doubt him.

"I'm completely in earnest about this, son," said Peter as he marked the uncertainty in David's expression. "Your mother needs a lot of loving to keep her happy, something which I've ignored for a long time now, to my shame. As I understand it, you've only been fooling around with her up to now. What I need to know is if you're prepared, in the near future, to start having regular sexual intercourse with her?"

David tried to say something but his mouth was too dry for him to utter anything more than an indistinct croak.

"Don't embarrass the boy, Peter!" laughed Helen. "Fooling around with your own mother is one thing, having full sex with her quite another. Perhaps that's a step too far for David."

"Oh no, it isn't!" David blurted out hoarsely. "I want you so much, Mum! More than I can possibly say. I've dreamt for so long of what it would be like to fu ... "

He came to a sudden halt on realizing the word he was about to use, one which he had never before spoken in the presence of his mother.

"Don't be shy, David," said Helen encouragingly. "Nothing you can say is likely to shock me."

"I've dreamt for so long of what it would be like to fuck you," continued David in a stronger tone. "If that dream were to come true it would be the most wonderful thing that could possibly happen to me!"

"By fucking me, I presume you mean vaginal sex?" asked Helen.

"Well, yes .. I mean..." David stuttered as he tried to reply.

"It's best to get these things straight. I do have three fuckable holes, after all."

"You can be very crude at times, Helen," Peter said, though he was clearly amused by his wife's remark.

"I would prefer to say candid rather than crude," laughed Helen. "I'm merely reminding David that if, in the future, he wants a change from fucking my pussy, I have two alternative holes to offer him."

"I'm sure David is grateful for the offer," said Peter dryly. "However, we seem to be getting in front of ourselves, don't we? There's one difficulty that we haven't mentioned yet, assuming we're all anticipating a summer of sexual gratification."

"Lisa!" exclaimed Helen.

"Yes, little Lisa! The long summer holidays start tomorrow and she's told us more than once how much she's looking forward to spending time with us. I can just imagine what her reaction would have been if she'd come into the living room today while you were giving David a hand job!"

"I see your point. We can't very well get up to anything without Lisa finding out at some point. Either we forget about our plans for the time being ... "

"Not an option as far as I'm concerned," said Peter emphatically.

"Or we explain those plans to Lisa," continued Helen. "Though I dread to think what her reaction will be."

"She's a grown woman now, Helen, not a naive schoolgirl."

"Lisa is still only eighteen after all and she's always been somewhat reticent about sexual matters. I don't think she's even got a serious boyfriend at the moment. It wouldn't surprise me if she's still a virgin."

"Perhaps dad and I could sort Lisa out there," said David hopefully. "Under that prim exterior there's probably a dirty slut struggling to get out."

"Don't push your luck, boy!" laughed Peter. "There's already one dirty slut in this household."

"Thank you for the compliment, dear," said Helen with a smile.

"You may be partly right, though, David. There must be a sexual to side Lisa's nature which we could tease out of her. If we can only persuade her to at least be an onlooker while you and I have fun with your mother, I'm sure that her hidden desires will come to the surface."

"You'll have to talk to her, Peter. I wouldn't know what to say."

"No problem. I'll have a chat with her tomorrow night. Who knows, perhaps David is on the right track. Our daughter may prove to be as horny a slut as her mother!"

- - - - o O o - - - -

At the breakfast table, two days later, Lisa Collins found herself taking surreptitious looks at her parents and brother as they all ate a leisurely meal of tea and toast. She was a slim, leggy blonde, who, despite regular interest from the local lads, was unconvinced of her attractiveness to the opposite sex and usually wore loose-fitting clothes to mask her figure.

What her father had said the night before, as he sat on the side of her bed, was still ever-present in her mind. When she had been told of David kissing and groping their mother, shock had soon given way to a feeling of deep arousal which had disconcerted her. Even now, she couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to feel her brother's hands squeezing her breasts and bottom. She could feel her knickers clinging to the warm moistness between her legs, a moistness which grew as she visualized her father and brother simultaneously exploring her body with urgent hands.

"Have you any plans for this morning, Lisa?" asked her father, breaking into her delicious reverie.

"No, not really. I thought I'd just kind of chill out-perhaps visit grandpa later on."

"Well, perhaps you'd like to help your brother out in a little while?"

"Sure. How?"

"You remember how I told you that your mother really enjoyed licking David's semen from her fingers?"

Lisa nodded, desperately trying not to blush.

"I thought it would be a good idea this morning if David were to ejaculate directly into your mother's mouth."

Lisa said nothing for several seconds. "Why do you need me?" she asked eventually, trying not to sound as discomposed as she felt.

"I can work on David's cock with my mouth and hands," explained Helen, "but a sexy young thing like you fingering his bottom would really help him to a tremendous climax. That way I get a really good mouthful of spunk, and what could be yummier?"

"Well, Lisa," said Peter, smiling at his daughter. "What do you say?"

- - - - o O o - - - -

(to be continued.)

This is my first Literotica submission - feedback would be most welcome.

12